Just Once, Hell Yeah I Do Mind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus, you make us sound like the Mission Impossible crew." I said.

"Movie stars. Your company gets shit done and nobody ever knows a thing about it. That's why as a liaison between the two operations, the chain of command becomes rather um... fuzzy," he explained.

"I get it. Plausible deniability for the agency and the defense department and ultimately the White House. Nobody knows shit. So, you're gonna run me over to the Pentagon?"

"Car is gonna pick you up and you are going to a house in Chevy Chase. The place is very well guarded. I doubt a groundhog could get in without it being seen. You are my hero. You aren't even fully divorced and a gorgeous woman wants to fuck you. You lucky bastard."

"You gotta know that I'm not over the collapse of my marriage yet. I mean it hasn't been even twenty-four god damned hours."

"I don't throw stones, but I am aware that you already um... 'celebrated' with your old girlfriend. I'm not condemning here, I am just in awe. If you don't want to go, I would be very happy to go there for you! I have always wondered if her tits were real or store bought." My friend was yanking my chain. She had massive honkers. No way are those perfect tits natural! I highly doubt I would have a chance to find out one way or the other.

"Well I will ask her for you. But unless I grow a pair of tits and a pussy, I don't think she has any interest in me that way. She is a lesbian. She is married to a woman. I guess I am just gonna have to account for my personal little chat with my soon-to-be ex-wife and her boyfriend. I thought you and I kept it all very low key."

"Nope. She doesn't give a shit about your problems. She has her own shit to deal with. More to do with that case you delivered I would imagine. You were in and out of there in less than three hours, and nobody saw you enter or leave. Not only that, but you have an airtight alibi for the entire time of the occurrence. And you fucked the damned courier! You are definitely my 'favorite spy ever.' You are still my favorite hero that doesn't exist. Fuckin' ghost!" He giggled like a schoolgirl.

"Man, your imagination does run wild. I've been right here losing money on poker. Let's have a nice Colombian coffee before I face the she-wolf and she eats me up."

"You're dreaming. She is a vagitarian. She is playing for the other team."

"TO DREAM THE IMPOSSIBLE DREAM!" I started singing the old song.

"Don't quit your day job."

"Don't have one. I'm retired, remember?"

"Sure, sure. Kiss her for me. And I want details! Juicy details!" He grinned at me like an idiot.

~~~~~~~~~

Just then one of the encrypted phones rang. "Ski here... say WHAT! Are you sure? When? Do you have eyes on them now? I was not exactly expecting this so soon. I'll take care of it. Do not lose them. Don't try any rescue. We have a team prepared already... yes, fine job, take care of our guys. Don't attempt a rescue! That is a direct order! We will take care of the situation. Tell your guys, job well done. I'll get back to you tomorrow."

"Your wife and doctor dickless were abducted two hours ago. He was trying to purchase some illicit drugs, and his security guard was knocked out. The guard is in the hospital with a severe concussion. The secondary team was not quick enough, but they had tracking devices on the couple and followed them back into the jungle. They have eyes on them now. The kidnappers have about thirty guys, well armed and are trying to reach you and the doctors team to get some ransom money. We have a team in place for this, as you and I discussed before. I am sorry to tell you, but your wife is getting laid by the bad guys."

"All THIRTY OF THEM?" I found this to be somewhat ironic that my darling wife in search of sexual fulfillment was getting gangbanged by a bunch of jungle mercenaries. Karma is always a bitch!

"Um... I am actually not sure. But well...um... maybe. I'm sorry!" He said quietly.

"Well, she is a slut. I think she might enjoy it. At least the first ten or fifteen! So the rest of the rescue plan is a go?" We were prepared for this eventuality.

"Yes sir. Awaiting your say so." Ski wanted my brass ass on the line for this as well as his own. No problem! I had broad shoulders, and I would accept the risk. Everyone on my team was a volunteer. They were absolutely the best at what they do.

"Do it! Hit hard, hit fast, get in and get out. Make it work Ski."

"It's a done deal sir. I have to make a few calls. Don't forget your Friday meeting with the UNSEC. I want details!" He had it all under control, as best anyone could have.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Chevy Chase was very well to do. Every home was really nice and there wasn't a single blade of grass that was out of place in the whole town. The UNSEC had a gorgeous home with a red brick pillar and iron fence all the way around. Probably belonged to Uncle Sam. Dogwood trees were in full bloom and it looked like something out of Architecture Digest, it was so beautiful. Everyone was in a suit, and all of them were armed to the teeth. I counted seven guards, and two women guards as well. All with automatic weapons. I was searched before I entered the compound. They held onto my Glock for me. Everyone kept shaking my hand and congratulating me. Everyone said thank you. What the hell? This was supposed to be a secret. I might as well have called the Washington Post. So much for security. Well maybe these guys were privy to stuff too. Should still be quiet about it though.

She was at the door waiting to greet me. "I have been so looking forward to meeting you, General. I am honored by your presence." She was a great looking beautiful black woman. She has a perfect hourglass figure. I must have been staring, as I could not remember a woman that looked so beautiful, so perfect. She was built, and her face... she had the face of an angel.

"I am honored as well, but Ma'am, I'm not a general. I am a colonel, and I'm retired from military service. I have been in the private sector for years."

"Not any more. I am drafting you sir. And you are hereby appointed to a general rank of one star. You are reactivated effective immediately. I have some good news and bad news for you. We are forming up a training base to make sure our black operations teams are working up to their full capabilities. We want you to run the entire training operation, and we will be getting you full and complete cooperation from every branch of the armed forces. You are going to be finishing school for ghosts. Officially, you are only a rest and recuperation facility that has no rolls, no records, no grades, no policies and no knowledge of anything at all. Nobody knows shit about this, and if all goes well, never will. You are going on a desert vacation. I understand that you have had a bit of difficulty with your wife. I am very sorry. We have a packet of photos of her and her paramour, a gift to you and your divorce lawyer."

"I have received a packet, but it was a gift from the Langley boys I think."

"Well those fucking little weasels! Stealing my thunder! Well now you have a few more dirty pictures. Don't look at them, it will just hurt. I am sorry about your loss. One nice thing, you could use a JAG officer for your divorce if you want. You know we have some damned fine lawyers! Now about your new job," she looked at me.

"The bad news is that the camp will be in Nevada in the middle of nowhere without much to do. You will never get any help. You are on your own. I guess they are putting you out there to forget about you, but your mission is absolutely critical. We need men who have the ability to make things happen, get shit done, and never ever get caught. Other spies have a hand in the cookie jar, you guys will take over the bakery! If you are doing the job correctly, our objectives will be met with success and no matter what they say, you will have made it look accidental, or natural causes, or maybe someone else will eventually get caught and be blamed. You are going to be training ghosts. I have more bad news. Because you are DOD, you report to the joint chiefs and me. However, you are still employed by the company that you work for now. That is a cover, but it is also a fact. They will still send you information for your analysis. So sorry about that. But you will be paid as if you never left! The other small business is that you once worked for the CIA, and retired from that. Not anymore. You are a full fledged member of their team, a company man. This CIA job is of course a secret! This means another real paycheck. I don't know what kind of shit they have in store for you, but you gotta be firm. You are in charge, not them. So the fact is, you will be receiving four pay checks. But really you have only one job that you are 100% responsible for, and I, or the Joint Chiefs are your only real employer.

The last check is from the joint chiefs account. You are going to be listed as a gopher. No rank associated with this job, but you will probably make about two hundred thousand a year. I can't emphasize this enough, this is your only true job. You are going to be the first front line black ops liaison and training officer for the agency and the entire defense department. That means all black operations!

Let me be clear, here. You are going to finish the job training these brave men and women. You will teach them whatever they need to know to get the job done, and done well. If you don't think a guy can cut it, or maybe he needs more basic training, then you will either ship them back to get the job done right or maybe fix it yourself. You will determine a candidate's fitness by whatever means you decide. I leave it up to you things like dress code and so forth. Everyone who is in the program will be aware of your General's rank, but you decide how you are going to be addressed. I am also going to get some former marines for a security detail for my new favorite general." She was smiling at me like she was gonna eat me.

"There will be a jump school and a survival camp for the desert that all personnel will be put through. That will have records and so on. You are going to be in charge of those things, but we will have plenty of instructors for that. You run the instructors. None of this exists. You understand?" I nodded. "Your non-existent budget is a minimum of five million dollars. If you need more, or something special, use the fancy phone and call me. No damn paper trail. If anyone wants to know, you are my boy toy, and we are your mistresses. Both my wife and I. I am actually going to like this cover story. I think you are a very beautiful man. Do you have any questions for me?" She was slowly unbuttoning her blouse. Her hooters came slowly into view still in her heavy duty bra. Wow, they were fucking huge!

"Las Vegas is relatively close by. How am I supposed to keep the boys from going there?" I asked her the dumbest question ever.

"Just the opposite. You are going to knock over the casinos as a graduation test. You have to return the money however. If I am sending a man to the Kremlin to dig up some information that we need, I gotta know that he can do the job. We have made arrangements for this, and the casinos are very well compensated for their trouble." She was taking off her dress. Her eyes never left mine.

"Well, now that the important shit is done, why on earth did you do a night time halo jump. Are you fucking nuts?" She looked at me.

"I don't know what you are talking about. I was winning a poker game in Washington on the alleged night in question."

"I didn't say anything about what night it was. Hah! Caught you. Now you have to kiss me as punishment." She leaned forward and we kissed. It was hot. Her plump lips tasted amazing. Damn! I wanted her badly. Fucked up marriage be damned! She was all great curves and amazing lips. They were perfect for kissing, plump and delicious.

"I don't feel punished enough. Better kiss me again." I told her. She kissed me again. Her dark brown skin was perfect. She had her jet black hair in loose curls. She started to unhook her bra to reveal her huge famous chest. Those huge orbs looked even better in real life than on TV!

I felt another pair of hands on my pants, undoing my belt and zipper. I turned around and there was her blonde wife already naked and wet. I could easily smell both women's arousal. The blonde dropped to her knees and her eyes met mine as she pulled out my cock. I was starting to get hard. She immediately smiled and stuffed my dick into her mouth. She was staring into my eyes as she sucked my cock. I felt another pair of hands, this time a dark brown color quickly removing my shirt.

I turned around and a huge black nipple was pressed into my mouth. She kissed me on my forehead as I suckled her huge tits. She was moaning as I nursed on her mammoth mammaries. Her lovely blonde wife was a cocksucking expert. I wondered if they were lesbians at all, and perhaps bi-sexual was a more apt description. I found that I did not care as she happily deepthroated me. I was alternating deep wonderful kisses and huge black nipples in my mouth.

"That beautiful woman sucking on your dick is my wife Sheila. She met you years ago at the pentagon and she said that you were very handsome. I had to agree with her assessment. I met you in a field hospital with you having seven bullets in you. You saved at least twenty men with your heroic actions. I put you in for the Medal of Honor. Some asshole reduced it to the Silver Star. I want to make it up to you. I... I have watched you ever since then and I have wanted you, but you were married. I am well aware of that dirty fucking bitch and what she did to you. So now is my chance. Actually Sheila wants to fuck you as well. You up for it stud?"

I was also letting my fingers do the walking in and around the lovely black hairless snatch. She was soaking wet. My other hand was twisting and teasing her huge unsucked nipple. She was moaning. I switched things around. She was on my cock, pistoning up and down, and oh-so-tight she was. Her blonde wife was happy riding her pussy on my face and I gotta say she tasted great! Sheila was just trying not to have a huge orgasm and her black wife was just moments from her own juicy climax! I somehow managed to not come as I had sex but not much sleep. Both women came like dynamite and screamed. I switched them again and ate out a delicious black cunt as her wife rode my cock again coming in tandem with each other. I thought that was amazing. Synchronized sex! Organized orgasms! I felt that familiar feeling. My juices were ready for firing.

"I'm going to..." I was out of the cunt and both women took turns sucking me to creamy finish in both of their mouths. Wow. What a wonderful promotion. I was under the impression that they just pinned a star on your chest. But this was just fine too! Oh fuck yeah! I think I have a damn fine new boss. I know that I will love working under her! Oh yeah!

One of the fancy encrypted phones rang. She answered it, "Hey, what's going on? Wait, are you sure? We ALREADY HAVE A TEAM IN PLACE? Who authorized... Then do it right now. You are sure our guys are a go? Will it interfere with the main operation? Well you heard me, that is a direct order, make it happen. Make damn sure we have a few extra choppers for backup. Good job, you are on the ball! I've got him right here on another matter. I'll have him call you post operation. No loose ends, make sure that the doctor and nurse make it back ok. Yeah he's a dirtbag, but he's our doctor dirtbag, and he's doing good work down there. You have what? Forward me a copy of that as soon as it's safe to do so. Don't let that get out! We have enough embarrassing videos out there. Call me back when you're safe."

She put down the phone and looked at me. "You can't go around making up dangerous operations by yourself! It makes us look stupid." She was kind of irritated. I was caught. Oops!

"It makes you look brilliant. If the operation is successful, then you take the credit. If it's a disaster, then I will get the blame. Or maybe nobody will ever know what took place, which is better still. We are planning on giving credit to the local government and police. All gift wrapped up, and on CNN. Waiting on your say so. The plan is to get the locals to come in and mop up. We will be in the wind. Everyone wins. Sort of. My wife had better learn to dance with the press, as we will not be quiet as far as she and doctor dickless are concerned."

"He has no dick? Really?" she asked smiling. He has a dick? maybe, I thought. He is a dick? For sure.

"Just a figure of speech. I guess my wife, excuse me, my soon-to-be-ex-wife likes it well enough. It would be just terrible if a stray bullet or two were to hit him there, wouldn't it though?"

"Wow, you don't get mad, you just get even, don't you?"

"I don't have any idea what you are talking about."

"Sure, sure. You learn very fast. I am actually thinking you are going to do a great job for us, and the country."

"Not me. I'm retired, remember?"

"Oh yes, you are going to do just fine. Before you go, I want you to fuck us at least one or two more times. I also have a surprise gift from the company."

"My company? Or THE company?"

"Same thing, in case you have not figured it out. A month paid vacation for my new man. In Hawaii. You are allowed three people besides you. I hope you take it, because you will be in the desert for a while after that. Las Vegas notwithstanding. Perhaps you could show me some gratitude, you big hunk of man." She opened up her arms wide.

"You know that I am actually still married?" I grabbed both women and kissed and hugged them.

"Only on paper. And after CNN and ABC get finished with your ex... well she won't be able to annoy you for some time. Gimme some sugar! Damn you are the best looking General in the military for sure." She was kissing me, and I was kissing her right back.

"Think you could find some time to jet over to Hawaii for a few days!" I asked her.

"Maybe. I am actually going to a conference in Honolulu this next week. Will you still want me after all your women friends?"

"Only one way to find out. I don't even know if they are going to come with me or not. It's all theoretical at this point. You going to still want me? I want lots more sexual harassment, boss. I want to make you feel happy and your wife too. We could have sex on the beach. What do you think?"

"Oh yes. Hell yes! You really do ring my chimes. I am sorry we didn't get together sooner. She had to betray you first, and damn if she didn't do it too! I have wanted you for a long time, but you were absolutely married to the fucking bitch. Do you want to know how long she has been at it?"

"No I don't want to know. But I guess I should be aware. Ok hit me." I prepared myself.

"NINE YEARS! She is fucking evil. It's all in the report that I gave you. The FBI had suspicions that she was fuckin' around before that, but the hard evidence starts back nine years ago. Want to guess who was the other man?" she asked me.

"NO! No way!" It was too crazy to be true. Not him the whole time?

"Yes, unfortunately we have very good evidence that she was with Doctor Dickless even back then. She broke it off for two years, but she was screwing a hospital administrator at that point. Then she and her doctor got back together. I am so very sorry to tell you this." She held me and I felt another pair of tits on my back. I was the meat of a very tasty sandwich! Sheila reached around and stroked my dick. She purred in my ear. She didn't say much, but she got her point across just fine.

"You can let me have my way with you. God, you are so gorgeous! Both of you are so incredibly stunning. Come here. Get up on top. I'm really gonna love working under you!" She was trying to get my hard-as-nails dick into her wet snatch. Her wife was on my face in a flash. I sought out her clit and licked her and sucked her, but she was so very quiet. I was never sure if she came or not. Well except for the deluge of her love juice into my mouth! My boss screamed her head off as she orgasmed on my cock happily. I filled up her cooter to the full line and we switched around so I could eat her and Sheila rode my dick like a bucking bronco. More climaxes took place. I could not stop from filling up her wife with my pearl juice. They were absolutely amazing and perfect. I did eventually get going, but only after I knew both women were very happy and satisfied. This was my first threesome with my boss... well, ever!