All Comments on 'Just Once... I did Mind'

by williepeter

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That's it? Wow, that must have taken at least 5 minutes to write. 1 star for a 1 star effort.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

Wow. So short yet it really made a good sequel with the original. An appropriate epilogue.

Nice one williepeter.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Average story. AA+

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 2 years ago

Deported for getting sick? This was a mess

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope that this is finally the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
didn't

really need this ending nothing new here

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 2 years ago

Good ending to the story!

5

PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

It earned 4* just for destroying Marcy.

Talk about karmic payback... Ouch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

SHE WAS A WHORE AND GOT HERS.GOOD, SHEDID IT TO HERSELF...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Need more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good ending karma is a bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Finally someone gets it. It is just not worth the price you have to pay to cheat. Sure some cunts come out ahead when they rape there husband in the devorice but it is only money and you can always make more tomorrow. The one that has been cheated on has the opportunity to build a new life and start over again. Is it easy no but it is worth the price to move on without the partner that cheated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the worst sequels - 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

2 points, "I love you too" not "to". And why would HE even say that when she never one said " I love you " it made zero sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

what a load of rotting manure

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

“I love you to…”… what?

I love you to what? ‘Not come back’?

To where? ‘To go out West’?

Oooohhh, I love you TOO… yeah, that works.

I mean, IF she had said it first.

Which she didn’t.

But I guess it’s implied.

Still effed it up.

demanderdemanderover 2 years ago

Deus ex macnina. D

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Piss poor effort. The invention of the virus outbreak was a cheap way to avoid working with the original story dynamics. Then having him take care of her later was weak.

.

Why did you bother?

.

2 **

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best she just ends it.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

"If we love each other enough" - Obviously, SHE doesn't, or she wouldn't be doing this.

\

"I was extremely generous in my terms," - Why? I wouldn't be generous at all, let alone "extremely generous!"

\

"I decided to keep tabs on her. After all, she was the mother of my children." - So let her children worry about her! As so many husbands seem to tell the kids here, "She's still your mother."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Geez. Why pay her bills?

Frank66Frank66over 2 years ago

Not a whole lot of effort put into this story, so I won't put much into this comment......

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

Very dark, but it's an ending.

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

The most pathetic of the two dozen or so replays of this remarkable story. No new ideas, but tons of vitriol.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

5 stars for writer. Short but sweet story of cheating wife loosing again. Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"I love you to [sic]." try "I love you, too."

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Yes, you made an effort to create another form of separation. Still, I feel like everything that made up the prime story didn't play a role in your sequel. But that, dealing with the disrespect, the ultimatum, the prehistory and the now for the protagonist is the real essence of the story. However, you completely ignored that.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66over 2 years ago

It's not erotic, just a BTB-style story, which should rate well with most of the Loving Wives readers. It's just not my style for a category of "swinging, sharing and more" group of stories.

premshankerpremshankerover 2 years ago

Aimless attempt of Rejoinder.

Confused Author is not aware which way to move

Narrating his 'absured fantasy'

towgtowgover 2 years ago

Yawn. Just another in a seemingly endless list of same only different ending. Time to close the chapter and move on. The horse is dead.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

To be honest, I didn't expect much at the start. But once she came home to realize that the destruction was her own fault, the story took on a different tone from the other attempts to finish the original story. There is a reality to that. Good job and thanks for sharing!

Wildbill314Wildbill314over 2 years ago

A decent re-write of an ending. Short, sweet, and to the point.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 2 years ago

Short, quick and to the point. Pretty cute story.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

You are beating a dead horse. You have done nothing to improve this horrible story. No explanations of why she did it, no remorse, no emotions at all.

mainer42mainer42over 2 years ago

good FTDS but his name was Trey

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 2 years ago

It started as a 5* but whimpered home to a 3* :0/ First, sequels shouldn't be flash stories. Second, he just withering was weak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Maybe she loved him when they got married, but as the years fly by, she lost track of what was truly important.

She may have loved him, but she doesn't respect him.

MicknTrixieMicknTrixieover 2 years ago

I hope this story has died with this sad little spin on it.

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Wasn’t sure what to expect from this author, but it was a new twist and pretty well told. Not at all sure why he would ever wonder about the dumb bitch. Best present she could ever give him - disappeared..

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 2 years ago

It's good......but sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Three stars. A bit different.

One selfish woman, even into the end. She didn't want to tell him "what happened" for his sake, but her own selfish need.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

t was ok at best but considering the garbage this week in LW, this is a solid gold hit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Its amazing what an author reveals without even trying, or even intending? You realize Marcy's regret was entirely and completely due to the African Orgy not panning out like she hoped and intended? Marcy had not one atom of guilt or shame, only disappointment that her fuck fest was ruined. And you had this cuck feeling sorry for her, supporting her, sympathizing with this arrogant whore? No wonder Marcy wanted a chance to experience sex and excitement with a Man; she wasn't getting it at home from this Drone. Which means the husband was evaluating Marcy entirely based on his "Feelings," rather than her actions. You have to give Marcy credit, she apparently had some pretty productive years from this dickless manager and provider. If she hadn't have written out her plan in black and white the stupid cuck would have been waiting for her with open arms. Too funny. The idealized world of the snow flake. No discernment, no personal responsibility, no truth and justice, just feelings, emotions, and KINDNESS. Kindness Is Everything, in case you haven't read the poster. He can't even bring himself to accept that if Marcy ever did love him, it was so little and so feeble that it was irrelevant. Her one true act of love was walking away, love for herself. And he still doesn't get it. Thanks for the effort.

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
A decent BTB, yet a parachute at the end.

Assuming Zika hit as described (and not unlikely scenario) everything else falls neatly into place. Assuming the “suspension of disbelief” factor, this might be the most realistic version.

Having her ruined AND suffering severe depression (which hurts like hell. You’re too depressed and unfeeling to even commit suicide. You just exist with s huge figurative hole in the abdomen, carrying on by automatic pilot) is enough punishment. If he’d done anything more harsh she’d of just died from starvation or disease. Hunh. If you really want to punish her just keep her alive enough to not be determined to die, yet feel her life empty. Oh, pretty much which happens.

5-stars & Favorite.

TonyspencerTonyspencerover 2 years ago

Sorry, not for me, hatred it. I know that the restrictions of such brevity make continuing this scenario difficult, this version didn’t appeal to me.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

Low score, felt like a short and kinda pointless followup. Nothing really added by this story that was unique or interesting. No sorrow from the wife, no reconciliation to appeal to that crowd, no revenge despite it being tagged as such, just a short story of a woman's his life went down the crapper through her own actions and the man taking care of her despite having no reason to.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Why even give the cheating bitch a fleeting thought. She admitted that she ruined everything good in her life for a fling with an asshole lover. She got exactly what she deserved for her actions.

Angry_White_Cuck2021Angry_White_Cuck2021over 2 years ago

Bored? Felt compelled to write? Thanks, I stopped reading about 100 words in….

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

To short, storyline was barely a conversation.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Utter waste of time.

B3ndoverB3ndoverover 2 years ago

You should have saved your time. It was short and stupid

rn2711rn2711about 2 years ago

Very stupid story with so many unbelievable details. This is a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Truly sad. Good ending for a shitstorm trip.

Ed

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

One of the worst endings. In short, she was a cunt, as she listed her priorities - reputation, career, then marriage, then abandoned her entire family. He was a fucking wimp thinking leaving her was revenge, no revenge would be tracking her ass down and make her live it all again.

moultonknobmoultonknobover 1 year ago

Why are all these losers extremely generous in their divorces, I would give them the least I could get away with, apart from that it's just another load of bollocks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was once in a relationship with a woman with whom I was utterly besotted; she could do no wrong in my eyes until one day when she did. Then the scales fell from my eyes and I saw her true nature just as the MC in this story sees that of his wife. There was no love left in my heart after that hardcore betrayal and it simply isn't credible that this MC can still be so goo-goo over Marcy after what she's put him through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There are no soul mates, there are no ‘the best ever lover’. There are people and some few objective things…..but mostly things that are purely or very greatly subjective. One gets out of a relationship and all its facets what the combined efforts of the pair put into that relationship. An example using sex. Take a 65 year old woman deeply and happily in love with her 75 years old husband of 40 years. Do you think if she had sex with a 25 year old ‘stud’ who could go all night with her, that that would be a better experience for HER than sex with her husband, still somewhat, at least, able to sustain intercourse……who could still make love to her for 20 minutes? I think one can see that one and the other one get out what has been put in….hopefully fairly evenly by both. If love remains and has been fully nourished it fully colors what the pair are able to draw from oh so many SUBJECTIVE EVENTS AND EXPERIENCES in their life.

So many times the cheater raves about the ‘best ever sex they had….and will ‘always’ remember it. A sign of the starved love affair they let founder. In many years of counseling I look for this telltale sign in trying to repair a relationship sexual breach. Should the wayward one hold this best sex ever thought (usually secretly held and it must be dug for by the therapist)….that is a sign of impending implosion for the relationship. If the wayward reaches true remorse the ‘best sex ever thought BECOMES colored, now subjectively as a great disaster because now those once exciting thoughts become throughly distasteful in the new context of the pain it caused their partner. The MEMORY REALLY DOES CHANGE with remorse. Only when each puts the other first can such damage be, at least reasonably healed. Sometimes only is this truly possible. Because we are human only 25 % of the time at most can sexually betrayed males to a reasonable extent reconcile………women are only about 10% more as physical sex is slightly less of a hurdle for them. The trick is getting both to once again put each other first……not easy. Many additional relationship become zombies……..limping along for kids, finances and other reasons…..but not restored to even a mediocre state. R.H.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

R.H. in the below had a poignant comment. I have been happily married for 30 years to a loving and faithful wife (and vice versa on my part as a loving and faithful husband). We have had ups and downs (financial, health-related challenges or scares for both of us, two kids, work challenges, etc). Throughout We have always had a spark and an enduring sexual chemistry that is heightened foremost by being in love. Sometimes the passion blows hotter and colder. Life happens. When I think of the "best" sex we have had it is usually a memory tied to an event, a place, or special time/date. For example making love on a secluded beach in Hawaii. Making love on our honeymoon. Trying out a new position. Making love in an AirBnB in Paris. Making love on a holiday or a vacation or after a party or on our anniversary. I don't believe that people have quantitative measures of how strong an orgasm is. It is all subjective and comparative. In fact, over the years, the quality of sex seems better to both of us as we have each learned what turns the other on and both of us seek to pleasure our partner as much as possible, with the fun of pushing some boundaries slowly and comfortably along the way. So yeah have to agree that the "best" sex is tied to our emotional state at the time, but also our current, running emotional state. As R.H. mentioned in their insightful comment, things like remorse can really color a sexual encounter as being negative and destructive. In the same way, positive emotions can color past episodes as being better than they probably were. Case I point, I will always remember the first blowjob from my (future) wife, the first time I gave e her an orgasm (with my fingers), the first time we had vaginal (and later anal) sex. But honestly the first time we had sex, objectively was somewhat silly and lackluster from a technical perspective (I was a virgin), and I know she did not orgasm that night. But we both remember that night fondly because it was the first time we became fully sexually committed to each other. I worked on my technique, got comfortable and the rest was history. 31 years later with the knowledge and expertise and our emotional bond, when revved up, we leave our younger selves in the dust when it comes to objective pleasure. But the subjective aspects still persist. Besides who can really sort out the differences between thousand of orgasms over many hundreds of sex sessions with our spouse over may years? That doesn't seem realistic. I certainly can't. But the fondest sexual memories are "firsts", special occasions like, crazy circumstances, special dates or places, etc. That is clearly subjective.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19699 months ago

non-erotic or erotic-horror?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Marcie was an evil bitch and there was never any chance of anything but divorce. How can writers think there was anything to do but work out how to BTB.

Booboo12629Booboo1262922 days ago

Terrible. Why bother to write an ending and then put zero effort into it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwilliepeter@williepeter
Retired engineer, retired on the coast. My writing background has been technical writing. The works of writers like saddletramp1956 and kalimaxos inspired me to give it a try. I enjoy comments from published authors, in most cases the comments are helpful. Anonymous comments...

story TAGS