All Comments on 'Just Once... I Do Mind, But...'

by JimmyThePlunger

Sort by:
  • 146 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pussy! Just another weak sissy loser husband trying to justify the heartless Cunts complete disrespect for him. Pathetic crap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nothing but nothing new…Take some tie and build the your third story

ManoBlueManoBlueover 1 year ago

0-2 another wack story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, and I thought just your author name sucked s***!

mainer42mainer42over 1 year ago

welcome to the "anon" comment area. Did not love this ending but I did like it and the writing no nitpicking here

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlungerover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks to those who have pointed out the weaknesses not only of the story but how it's written. For me every day is a school day, I'm way too old for school but never to old to learn.

Thanks to those who have been constructive and offered advice, a different sort of thanks but thanks none the less to those who have finally made me understand what a wimp cuck loser I am, despite never having sucked a cock nor eaten a creampie.

Thanks all who have bothered to read my trash, whether they have tolerated it or hated it.

Certainly the comments section is your dime, so fill your boots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Writing well done but in no remote way is this how a field grade officer acts.

Just not in us.

Punishment death and destruction yes.

Forgiveness for that level betrayal, no.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think this was a good ending to the original story. As good as any of them, better than most. It was entirely different. It was short, so there’s only so much you can do with characters. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The story had a good plot to it, soom Grammar issues, but that said it was still good. The only issue I had as a retired military person. Rick setting around for four weeks doing nothing. That would not have happened, Rick would have come up with a plan of action, and Initiated it. Even if it meant flying down there to kick some fucking ass! Plus he would have at the very least, bitch slapped good old Tray around at the airport as he talked to him. And I know just as an Honor principle he would have informed the other husbands that their wives were doing..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your wife should bring you her bull home so you can suck his cock. She should tie you up and have you clean both her and him after their done, maybe even scoop some shit from their holes.

When you ask why, she will tell you it's a one time thing as punishment for the embaresment she felt when you liked an insta-thots picture a few years ago.

Then you'll realise it's fair because what you felt when you were forcibly made to suck her bull's dick is the same as you liking a thot's picture a few years back.

It's only logical for one to assume that's what you would react since you seem to believe thay what the whore did is the same with what your cuck did. Sure, a 15 minute flirtation is the same as a 6 week fuckfest.

With that logic humiliating homosexual rape (might as well have your wife peg you while you suck him) is exactly the same as liking a page. Fun fact, i truly hope this happens to you and when it does, i hope you remember your own words, be reasonable and willingly take her back and forgive her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Despite what you said in the opening, this is purely a cuck story.

B3ndoverB3ndoverabout 1 year ago

This is the best rewrite of the Tory I have reD

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 1 year ago

I do not understand the rick in this one at all the 2 hours before work, obviously she was up to some shit. If rick was the intelligence officer I was counting on before a mission, I would make damn sure my will was up-to-date or desert,,, more likely something in the middle

numbnutz49numbnutz49about 1 year ago

I knew I shouldn't have read this version.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not sure I buy the reconciliation. The biggest issue for me with the story was the author completely overlooked Marcie’s probable long term cheating early in the original. It feels like the author decided to force a RAAC.

usaretusaretabout 1 year ago

Started shaky and long winded, but fini well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So, he totally ignores that she was most likely cheating while he was gone?

He totally ignores that they don't really have a marriage if they can't even talk to each other about something that so fundamentally affects them. He about his guilt, she about her despair at what she thinks he did.

Her insane revenge?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well written story about 3 intelligent but non-communicating married people. Rick & Deidra had a close call with death & had oral sex as a result, as both were in shock. Deidra went to Marcy, telling her that she took care of Rick. She didn't use the expression "having his 6", nor did she explain what she meant.

>>> Marcy, then thinking Rick's cheating on her the entire never time he's in Korea, never thought to ask her husband about it. She just let it brew inside her. Rick, on the other hand, said nothing about it to Marcy, explaining the situation. Hence the line of "playing soldier".

>>> Marcy then left to S America without any type of goodbye to Rick. And maintained silence with him until he called, which's before Leslie gave him the letter.

>>> Finally, at the confrontation, it's then- almost too late -that Marcy told Rick of her thoughts about when he was in Korea. On his part, he NEVER told her about her cheating during that time: at the motel, at least emotionally in the hospital. Wasn't nearly strong enough saying what he did was short term & unplanned & tried to shield her from hurt as he's embarrassed. But what she did was deliberate & intentionally hurting him. He also left out of his changing areas then leaving the armed forces because of her concern.

>>> All that hurt could've/ would've been avoided if they talked earlier than they did. And Rick leaving things out again demonstrates the lack of communication skills by 2 people that actually depends on it. Dierdra didn't help any. Do they deserve to stay married? IDK- they're both terribly at fault- with Marcy moreso overall.

>>> A frustrating story to get through, portraying initially Rick more undecisive than one would think from his years in intelligence. 4 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I thought this was a pretty decent ending for that story. Some were better than others and some worse. This was one of the better endings. I gave it 4 stars. Thanx for sharing.

KRD19254KRD19254about 1 year ago

JTP this was a total piece of schm*t - as an ending. You need to reread the original story - as you totally missed the months of Motel 6, of Marcey's years earlier affair (while he served unaccompanied in Korea).

\

Also JTP he was a full-bird Army Colonial not USMC jarhead and if he would not have retired for Marcey he would likely have gotten his flag Star.

\

JTP another story failure is him taking 6-weeks to create a plan. He was an intelligence mission-planner - he had a plan (and connections) is less than a week. JTP you clearly know nothing of the Military.

\

2**, hooyah, and this story tilts more to 1*

des911des911about 1 year ago

This ending just doesn't work for me. Sorry. But, thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jimmy the plunger, should flush this one. 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As I've indicated on other "Just Once" stories, this's one where communication seems to be fucked up... royally! Rick has that 15 min. oral with Diedra but doesn't tell Marcy about it. Diedra, thinking that she's helping, told Marcy that she took care of Rick, without explaining. Of course, if that didn't happen, there wouldn't have been a story. However, Rick never talked about her cheating in the hotel room when he was in Iraq, or (from the original) the disasterous meeting in Hawaii. These were 2 big misses.

Another large miss: Marcy never talked to Rick about her feelings overall. She did earlier, & he stopped flying, then completely left the military. Nothing's mentioned about that.

On that scale, namely her cheating (at least emotional if nothing else) in those years, by her doing what she did with Trey's not only uncalled for, but marriage exploding. For the reconciliation, I'm not sure how I feel. On one hand, all the non/ messed up conversations led to this point. But the level of disrespect & betrayal along with the hurt along the way indicates the marriage should be buried. There's just too much wrong & missing to give this anything other than 2 stars.

As a side, learn about quotation marks. You have them where not needed, but left out where they were, especially beginning of new paragraphs where someone's still talking. Makes reading easier. Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You are a good writer but this story is awful. Sorry but 2** is all it gets.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story especially the ending part.

WoodencavWoodencavabout 1 year ago

In my opinion this is the best of the endings I have read. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sorry......playing soldier.......cheating on her.......shacking up with the Doc (He got the beating and she got nothing).

She should have been out the door period!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked your ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In my opinion this was the worst ending of all I have read. Trash.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great ending, if a little rushed. Liked your take on the wholestory

Tex_Ex_MilTex_Ex_Mil12 months ago

Talk, talk, talk…. Way too much “I” and then just rambling

n516744n51674411 months ago

Having read many sequels to this story, this one satisfies me the most. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Interesting mix. Four solid stars. Satisfactory resolution.

JPB

oldtwitoldtwit10 months ago

Mmmm quite a mind game, it must be hard for service men and women who get pulled all around the world for our safety, and leave behind their love ones, who manly do the right thing and behave, but it must, must go through both partners heads what if, what if they cheated.

Good story take on this ending.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19699 months ago

This should be in the non-erotic category

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

As bad as the original story was, this ending wasn’t much better. I noticed the author “ downplayed” wifeys little affairs she was having at the motel no-tell, while he was deployed. That was a major piece of intel, that absolutely blew the story line out of the water. This ending assumes wifey thought she had the moral high ground. Besides that, if she really was trying to get back at him for cheating, why would she try to hook him up with the neighbor? There have been several endings to this story. What they all have in common is, they don’t try to change the facts. Wifey wanted to go on this trip, and cheat with Trey. She used the excuse of what the other woman told her, to do that. And even then, wifeys story does not match what the other woman said. At he end of the day, it was all contrived. She wanted to cheat, and made up what the other woman said, to hopefully give her a way to keep the marriage. She failed, as it all came out. And she was thrown on the trash heap. Note to the author- I notice you like to write raacs. That’s ok, but if you have to downplay, or change the facts to do it you would be better off just writing your own story.

fishgetterfishgetter7 months ago

Oatmeal19692 months ago

This should be in the non-erotic category****** I agree with Oatmeal, Rick had some great ideas for their end of marriage but went WWIMP on us. 2* is as much as I can give this. It was well written with a typo or two. Overall, the author did well.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Worst FTDS for this story. No content. Pictured a cick, wimpy, husband. Take this crap out from Literotica, please, Jimmy.

willyk1212willyk12126 months ago

this story has been done so much but the ending of this one is no good sorry

KRD19254KRD192545 months ago

JimmyTP, you sure took creative twisting the shit out of this story line to make your RAAC.

\

You completely left out his time in Korea when she was boinking a doc for months at the Red-Roof. You totally twisted Deidra's character to create a narrative never in the original story.

\

1.9** hooyah, to a FU'd alternative.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

WTF!!!! You totally fucked up the story. First, you ignore completely the fact that she was betraying Rick when he was in Korea. Also, daddy gave Marcy during that time.

For military man, he was not only seemingly spineless and wimpish, but also laughable. This is a man who commanded other soldiers, and can’t seem to get his shit together. Not Marcy‘s leather, but in the weeks afterwards.

As in several other stories, Deirdre takes an unfortunate hit in the translations. Marcy never asked what she meant, but just assumed. The worst. Worse, she never said anything to Rick so they could iron out what exactly happened. Rick understandably, was feeling guilty even though what happened with a human response. In hindsight, he should’ve at least discussed what happened, but he never thought what would happen in the future with his wife would actually happen.

I’m neutral to their discussions in the hotel, but no way does that excuse Marcy from the huge, disrespect and betrayal, she gave her husband. In spite of everything, if to reconciliation was done, better, could be accepted. But written, it was all a bunch of bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You lied at the start. This most certainly is a RAAC story and your hero is most certainly a wimp who spends most of the story looking for an excuse to keep the slut.

LoriRobinsonGaLoriRobinsonGa3 months ago

Very interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

So one BJ equates to a six week fuckfest 15 years later? I think not. Get a grip son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Thank you for your story, it has some strong reactions in it, like Rick realizing how Marcy felt about his cheating with her misunderstanding and some violence towards the wife-chaser. For your first effort, I liked it. It is not too long, BTW.

This story needs direct input from Deidre, talking to Rick, when we are told that Deidre really worked to poison the well with Marcy. That is an interview Rick needs to have, with someone he respected in the original.

Bad sex with the Doctor is not warranted

Marcy's misbehavior while Hubby was overseas, at the hotel where the hospital staff parked (I think? In Kalimaxos' story), prior to the overseas trip, was also basically ignored.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimmyThePlunger@JimmyThePlunger
I'm following over 100 authors, really appreciate everyone's efforts. I try to review stories on the quality of the writing, really don't care what the subject is, if the characters are well written that's good enough for me . Reading the best writers here I understand I'm no...