All Comments on 'Just One Bite Ch. 02'

by SapphicSounds

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love the emphasis on consent in your work, which unsurprisingly is uncommon in this niche of literotica, but I really appreciate and think it's hot the way that you ensure that the mind control stuff in your writing is still consensual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Completely agree with the previous comment -- really appreciate your thoughtfulness in making this consensual without compromising the eroticism!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don’t know where this came from but as I was completely enjoying this wonderful piece of work you created, I suddenly thought how strange it would be to actually have a conversation with my snack or meal. If you think about it, it is rather unique to discuss things with your food. As usual I thought this was another incredible story you penned. Even though your literary quantity is not large on here, your quality is incredibly impressive. I guess that falls under the saying that it isn’t the size but how you wield it. Thanks again for the fun and wild ride.

J.D.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One line in this story is pretty much word-for-word what my girlfriend and I say to each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSapphicSounds@SapphicSounds
Hey there! I'm SapphicSounds, I write sapphic erotica focusing on mind control, monstergirls, transformation and more! If you'd like early access to my work, and access to exclusives like erotic audio recordings, check out my patreon! https://www.patreon.com/sapphicsounds

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES