All Comments on 'Just One Drink Ch. 02'

by Br0kenD0ll

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Huh un glory hole serais amusant .

Et aussi la prostituer et la traiter comme un animal avec collier laisse et gamelle

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, I do hope that Violet will exact a terrible and painful revenge on James.

WanttobefemmeWanttobefemmeover 2 years ago

Is there a 3rd chapter coming? Hoping Violet is able to turn the tables on her aggressors!

gauntlet211gauntlet211over 2 years ago

Hoping Violet gets revenge then finds out she's pregnant. Then we can see how she would deal with that major problem while trying to be a lawyer and recovering from all this abuse. Would be interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't understand why Violet just doesn't call her parents and asks them to come and get her and take her home. she can easily lose 6 months of school or go to another school and start over. This story makes absolutely no sense and I don't believe that American college girls are this stupid to become sex slaves. Or maybe American college girls are nothing but a bunch of sex sluts and just go to college to fuck like crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love to read about a slut getting all the sex she can handle. Violet sounds like a woman that wants sex in all three holes at the same time. She is a lucky woman to have James and Thomas bang her brains out.

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71about 2 years ago
Poor Violet

Looks like this clueless woman is in for even more abuse. But we knew that, didn't we? I'm enjoying your pacing and looking forward to reading more.

~B

HighBrowHighBrow12 months ago

So, in your diseased minds, drugging and raping a virgin makes her a slut? It’s pretty obvious why you are Anonymous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBr0kenD0ll@Br0kenD0ll
4/22/24 - I'm still around. I've been cleaning up my old stories, I plan to start posting regularly again sometime soon. Want to see new stuff? Leave nice comments. Buy a copy of your favorite story. Sometimes I get tired of screaming into the void. Some content available at...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES