Just One Drink Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James walked up to the front door and started to unlock it, and Violet bolted over to him, looking to the man as her protector in some strange way. He wouldn't really let these men... This creep and her rapist rape her again, would she? Didn't she belong to him? But she never got that far. Halfway there someone grabbed her by her short blond hair and pulled hard, practically dragging her over to the counter before pinning her to it. She heard the bell on the door jingle as James left even as she felt the zip tie tighten around her wrists. Then she felt her skirt being forced up around her waist and her panties being tugged down her slender legs.

"No, Please," she whined, struggling fruitlessly as she was held down "please don't do this. Not again." She was desperate before, but when Thomas walked into view, she went berserk, bucking and squirming and doing everything she could to get free.

"Well if it isn't... Violet, right?" he asked, pretending not to know her. "Didn't we meet somewhere recently? Maybe in your dorm room where I popped your cherry? I meet so many sluts like you, it's hard to keep them all straight."

"You keep the fuck away from me you creep, You're the reason all this happened!" She yelled this time, not caring who heard.

"That's right," Thomas said, a note of pride in his voice. "You're welcome for that by the way. I'll bet you never thought I'd be fucking you pretty little face again."

"If you get that tiny cock anywhere near my mouth I'll bite it off." Violet ragged, practically snarling, "I swear to god I will."

"Oh, I believe you," Thomas smiled, "But I don't think you'll get the opportunity. In fact..." Violet felt something hard and greasy start to press against her asshole and she suddenly remembered that her rapist wasn't the only monster in the room. That creepy pornographer was getting ready to fuck her asshole."

"NOOOOooo!" She screamed as she felt him start to painfully force his way inside her tight little hole. "Get the fuck off me, or I'll..." but that was the last word she got the chance to say because while she was distracted Thomas forced a ring gag in her mouth and secured the strap around the back of her head, tightly. "Mmmmmm! Mpphph Mmmm Mmph!" She moaned and gurgled as she tried to protest, but now she was truly helpless.

"In Russia, when girl kisses cock is invitation to use all holes. Is too late for facist slut to complain now that there is cock inside tight asshole" Dimitri gloated as he slid his small cock all the into her sphincter.

Thomas by contrast pulled her hair, craning her neck painfully so he could look into her eyes while he taunted her, practically waving his dick in her face. "Yeah slut - what he said. You thought you were never going to have to taste my cum again, I'll bet. But here you are, getting ready for me to turn you into my own private cumdump all over again? How's that feel, cunt?" he asked as he started to slide his cock in her mouth and she was powerless to stop him.

That's when the tears started, flowing down her cheeks while her face was raped by this prick. She couldn't remember the first time he raped her, but now that he was doing it again, and she was powerless to stop him. Something inside her died inside of her, poisoned to death by the shame, revulsion, and frustration that was pouring through her. In fact, she was so disgusted by the whole thing that she barely registered the cock pumping in and out of her ass until it stopped.

"Stupid slut does not seem to be enjoying it. I know how to help with that." For a moment she wondered what he meant by that.. What could possibly make her enjoy something as awful as this, and then she felt him forcing some toy inside her pussy. She cringed at how easily it slid in because she was embarrassingly wet from this abuse. But even though having something in her pussy and ass at the same time made her feel more stretched and full than she'd ever been before, nothing about it made this any better.

"Why the fuck should you care if the bitch likes it. I dont give a shit what she likes as long as she drains these aching fucking balls." Thomas said as he started to fuck her face in earnest, grazing the back of her throat and making her gag every few thrusts. She sighed in relief mentally that she would be at least spared the indignity of her rape... and then Dimitri turned the rabbit vibe on.

Unlike many, maybe even most girls her age, Violet had neither owned nor used a vibrator before. A week ago she'd never had anything inside her pussy. She was completely unprepared for the intensity of the sensations that the toy triggered in her. It was like she'd been playing with her pussy with thick rubber gloves her whole life, robbing herself of any sensation, and he'd just taken them off. It was an electric current, suddenly linking her aching hole with her poor bruised little mind. Instantly she was moaning around the dick of her rapist.

"Listen, stupid little shit," Dimitri said, lecturing Thomas as he started to fuck her ass again. "You fuck bitch and she not enjoy it, she not come back. She cum like whore, she come back for more. Simple. Even stupid facist child like you understand."

"Like I give a fuck if she wants to fuck us again. James decides that, not her." Thomas retorted, stifling a laugh, "It is funny to watch this bitch squirm though I'll give you that. A minute ago she was fighting with everything she had, now she looks like she's going to cum any minute."

And even though Violet barely registered his words, he wasn't wrong. The worst part of what was happening to her right now was just how good it felt. A stranger twice her age was fucking her ass, the little shit that stole her virginity was fucking her face, and the vibrator buzzing away in her pussy made both of those torments feel fucking amazing. She wasn't fighting anymore. She couldn't fight what was happening to her. She could barely hold it together as she felt her whole body charging with a terrible pleasure. Like she was a bomb and when she reached a critical threshold she was going to explode.

And explode was the right word. As both of the awful men using her slammed against her holes and got their rhythm in sync, it took things from bad to worse. Thomas bounced off her throat even as Dimitri slammed against her pert ass in pounding, insistent strokes that left no doubt how strong he was for an old guy. And the groans and grunts they were making left no doubt that they were getting close to blowing their load too. At least no one is cumming inside my pussy this time, she thought idly. It was her last coherent thought before the ticking time bomb inside her exploded.

When it detonated she was suffused in pleasure that was so intense it felt like pain. She couldn't tell the difference between them anymore. Violet's consciousness would eventually recover from the blast, but for her dignity and self respect they were probably fatal blows. She was never going to be the bright idealistic young lawyer she had always wanted to be; she didn't deserve it. She wasn't a real person now. She was a whore. Just a fucktoy for any man strong enough to hold her down long enough to force himself inside.

These were the thoughts that greeted her as she slowly returned to consciousness. They were horrible, but not quite as horrible as the feeling and the taste of Thomas as he suddenly stopped thrusting and started spurting in her pretty little mouth. She didn't want to swallow, in fact Violet would have rather drown in it than swallow the cum of this man, but survival instincts are hard to override, and she was forced to swallow shot after neverending shot in order to keep breathing. "That's right cunt," he growled, "Get used to that taste, because as soon as James gets tired of breaking you, he's going to give you to me and we're going to have some real fun then."

Violet's mind recoiled in horror, not just at the idea that she could ever belong to a loser like Thomas, but that James could trade her away to someone else like a used car or a cellphone. None of that helped to distract her from the terrible feeling of Dimitri's cock as it start to jerk and spurt in her poor abused ass, "U tya sho zhopa sho rozha: vse prigozhe," he said in completely unintelligible Russian as he drained his balls into her guts. The thought was vile, but not quite as vile as Thomas. After they were done they both pulled out, leaving her dripping on the counter.

"You want to go again with her?" Thomas asked.

"Nyet." Dimitri responded as he lit up a cigarette, waving Thomas away. "Cumming in whore twice in one day is young man's game. You want to though, knock yourself out. I have store to open again in twenty minutes. You have fun or cut her free, either way, all the time you have."

While they talked, Violet lay limp on the counter, drooling from both holes while the vibe buzzed away inside of her. They hadn't even thought to turn it off, and she couldn't do anything about it in this position. She'd tried to squeeze it out, but the tightness had just made it worse. All she could do was hope that they let her free before she came all over again. That was when Thomas came back, to taunt her again. "Well cunt, what do you say," he asked as he smeared his flaccid cock across her cheek."You want to go one more round?"

Violet stared daggers at him, but otherwise gave no response, and after a brief staring contest he smiled and said, "Nah, I'm just fucking with you. I got places to be bitch, and you already got my rocks off once. Thanks for that by the way." Then he reached around her back with a knife and cut the zip tie off of her, freeing her hands which had gone almost completely numb from the loss of circulation. She slowly brought her hands down in front of her face, flexing them and stretching them until they worked well enough to remove the gag. By the time her mouth was free, Thomas was already walking out of the door so she couldn't tell him to fuck off; instead she slid off the counter, pulled the toy out of her poor abused cunt so she could spare herself the shame of cumming twice in one day in a place so awful, and then picked up her panties and started to put them on.

"Do you have a bathroom I can use?" Violet turned to Dimitri, asking him in a polite but tired voice.

He nodded, pointing to the door to the backroom with his cigarette. "You go get cleaned up, and I call you taxi. It unsafe for girl like you to walk home from here."

"No thank you" Violet said as she walked back, "I can't afford it, and at this point I don't really care what happens to me." She left the room before he could respond and she found the toilet. She'd meant to wash her face, rinse her mouth out and then get the fuck out, but instead after she'd gotten halfway clean she made the mistake of looking in the mirror and then she'd spent the next five minutes crying about the most recent terrible thing in a long line of terrible thing's that had happened to her. Everytime she felt like she'd hit rock bottom this week she'd just fallen right through the floor and kept going. It was enough to break her heart, if she still had one.

When she came back out Dimitri spoke to her. "Taxi out front, you no worry, I pay. Is cousin Sergi, he get you home safe. I promise."

Violet was taken aback for a moment by the show of kindness from a stranger. From a stranger that had just raped her she corrected herself. "Thank you," she started, "But this doesn't make up for..."

"You be careful. Playing games with people like James very dangerous. You seem like good girl. Maybe find boys your own, put this behind you, da?"

"O-okay," Violet said, his words raising whole new concerns as she walked towards the front door. "Thank you." Was it possible that he thought this was all some sort of elaborate roleplay? That it was just a game and she was in on it in some kind of kinky way? Had James done this before, with other girls? These thoughts consumed her as she stepped into the taxi.

The driver, Sergi, didn't talk to her. For all she knew he didn't speak english. He just looked at her in the rearview mirror and then started driving to the University, where he dropped her off not so far from her dorm. She started making the walk back from there, already exhausted by what had happened to her today, and already dreading what might happen to her on her date tomorrow night.

12