Just One Drink Ch. 05

Story Info
Her owner forces her to do something truly terrible.
3.7k words
4.51
55.3k
41

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Br0kenD0ll
Br0kenD0ll
1,392 Followers

'You don't really want to know the answer.' Those words echoed in Violet's head for weeks after that night. It didn't help that everything James did matched exactly with what Rita said he was going to do though. Violet had prayed for the whore to be wrong, but so far her words had been prophetic. Why shouldn't they be - she'd been seeing James six months longer than Violet had, and was pretty much exactly where Violet was now, last spring. After she'd finished sucking off that anonymous John, they'd gone for a walk, and Rita had told her everything. How James had gotten leverage on her. How he'd turned up the pressure slowly but surely. How he'd eventually gotten tired enough of her that he'd passed her off to friends and teachers.

Every story and anecdote made Violet's heart sink. Some of them - like their first real date, were practically duplicates of her own experiences, down to the choice of restaurant. By the end of that night they were both crying, but when Violet woke up the next morning, she didn't know what she should do about any of it. She could confront him of course, but that would just end their relationship immediately, and probably ruin her life. Between the two she was more concerned about ending things with the only man she'd ever loved, as sick as it was. Violet hated herself for it, but she couldn't deny it. She loved and hated that man, but each feeling made the other more intense.

So she said nothing, and continued to live life as if she were his own personal fucktoy. She let him shame her in public, and fucked his friends when he made her, but with every passing day, she could see him losing interest. Violet often wondered if he'd picked out his next target already, and cried herself to sleep at night worried that he had. Then one evening she recalled one of the first things he'd ever told her: that he loved girls with a little fight in them. Was that why he got bored of the women he played these games with, she wondered? That eventually they became too obedient? That a domesticated bitch wasn't any fun?

On nothing but that hunch Violet decided to start fighting back more. The first time she struggled in private she could see it light a fire within him, but when he tried to molest her in public and she caused a scene, he was downright brutal. That night he'd invited friends over for a little gangbang to help her with her shyness. It was no act when she pleaded for mercy that night, but when she woke up to him holding her tightly for the first time in weeks, it was worth it. After that, she fought or whined about everything he made her do. She begged and pleaded when he made her suck off his drug dealer or one of his teachers. For a while this seemed to work.

James hurt her worse than he had in a long time, but he started spending more time with her again, and that was a worthwhile trade off. She came home with new bruises after each date, but that was a small price to pay for his twisted affection. He even started sharing her less, which made her happiest of all. Violet hated being whored out because he owed someone a favor. Not physically of course; the idea of being forced to fuck strangers against her will almost always made her cum like the whore she was. It always made her feel sick afterwards though. The hardest thing in the world was to look at herself in the mirror after she'd let these terrible people do such sick things to her, but what could she do?

But even such a flawed paradise couldn't last forever. Almost two months after that sad talk in the park, James finally broke her heart in two. They were at a party, when he turned to her suddenly and asked, "Do you know that girl there?"

Violet followed his finger and was surprised to find that she did. He was pointing out Brittany. She lived in her complex one floor up and they had a few friends in common. Violet had even been to her apartment once before the world fell apart. Brittany was a pretty bottle blond girl with a shy smile and a reputation for dating mostly girls. As she turned back to James to answer her eyes suddenly widened in horror as she realized that he'd finally figured out who was going to replace her.

"Yeah, I've met Brittany before," she answered, trying not to let on that she knew. "Why?"

"I think I'd like to get to know her better," James answered as he pressed something into Violet's hand. "Why don't you go say hi, and slip these in her drink when you find the right moment."

"Ummm," Violet hesitated, sneaking a glimpse of the two small pills he'd given her, pretending not to know what he was getting at.

James stepped closer to her and leaned down to growl into her ear. "You know exactly what those are slut, and if you make me get Thomas to help me you'll live to regret it."

Violet knew she'd live to regret it either way, as she fixed a blank smile on her face and started threading her way through the crowd to Brittany. Could she really live with herself if she helped James do to another girl what he'd already done to her, she wondered, sick at the very thought. Even harboring such doubts though, she couldn't tell her lover no. He'd beaten that out of her long ago.

None of the darkness in her mind must have shown on her face though, because when Violet reached Brittany, the blond girl hugged her enthusiastically, like she hadn't seen her in months. She hadn't of course, but it was adorable nonetheless. "Oh my god Violet, we thought you died. Where have you been?" Brittany asked, obviously a little drunk. If she'd hurt any of the terrible rumors about Violet's life lately, she didn't let on even a little. Instead she was sweet and gracious, introducing her to some of her friends. As the conversation proceeded, Violet found out that Brittany was doing well this semester, but between girlfriends at the moment. She hinted meaningfully that she was looking for a new muse, and Violet thought about making a move. Afterall, maybe her owner would stay interested in her if she seduced his new target.

It was a hot fantasy, even if it lasted for only a moment. It had been so long since Violet had been with a woman that the idea of a threeway with James and the pretty little blond girl was incredibly hot. He would consider it disobedience though. If he'd wanted her to seduce Brittany, he would have told her to do that. He told her to drug the poor girl, and that was all she was going to do. So when Brittany had Violet hold her beer while she took selfies with another girl she knew a few minutes later, it was easy enough to let the tiny tablets fall from her palm into the cup and fizzle into nothing. Twenty minutes later the beer was finished, she was walking back to join James, and she felt like shit for doing the worst thing she was ever going to do in her whole life.

"Good girl," James said, kissing her forehead. He didn't even bother to ask if she'd completed her errand. Why would he? He knew how obedient his pets would become with the proper motivation. "Now you go home and wait for me. I'll be along to tuck you in, in a few hours."

Violet nodded and hugged him tight before starting to leave the party. She would have been disappointed, but she already knew what was going to happen next. James and Thomas were going to help the poor girl home, then James would leave his GoPro, Thomas would invite some friends, and they'd use the video to ruin another girl's life. If Rita was to be believed they'd gotten this act down to a science by now.

On the walk back to her apartment she wondered if they'd ever be stopped. She doubted it. As long as there were shy young girls in the world to manipulate and use there would be men like this to do exactly that. Besides - no one else knew what was happening. Violet was about the only person in the world in a position to do something about this, but she didn't dare, did she? These thoughts consumed her as she walked through the cold, and it was only when she was getting ready for bed that she reached a conclusion. She absolutely couldn't do this. Even if James would have kept her after he'd found his next girl, this was something she absolutely couldn't live with.

She'd never been this conflicted before, but instead of going to bed and waiting for James to come and reward her for the terrible thing she'd done, she got dressed again in boots and a dark hoodie, then grabbed her field hockey stick from her closet. She hadn't played in years, but it made for the perfect self defense weapon now that she was living alone. Once these preparations were in place, Violet went up one flight of stairs and tried Brittany's room. The door was locked, and she couldn't find a spare key tucked away under the mat or on top of the door frame, so instead she went outside and climbed up the fire escape. Unfortunately the window was locked too. Violet sighed - how was she supposed to save this girl if she couldn't get into the apartment?

She didn't have to wait long for an answer though. Ten minutes later she saw the front door open and in walked the pair of monsters she knew so well, half dragging the nearly insensible blond girl between them. Watching them do this to the poor girl made Violet's heart pound in her throat, and made her eyes tear up. How could they do this to Brittany? How could they have done it to her?! Real anger welled up for the first time in months as she watched James position his camera and then have a little talk with Thomas. This was all a game to them. The broken lives that they left in their wake didn't matter to either of them. Then James was leaving, probably to go to her place, and Violet noticed that he hadn't bothered to lock the door when he left.

Like a shot she was back down the fire escape and then a quick elevator ride later, Violet was marching back to Brittany's door. As she slipped inside the door, she slid the deadbolt closed behind her, and then stalked slowly toward the bedroom. Thomas for his part was completely distracted as he played with the partially undressed woman on the bed in front of him. "You've got some nice tits hidden under there, Brittany."

"Look, I appreciate you helping me home," the girl responded, sounding scared, "But I don't--"

"What's the problem baby," Thomas responded, trying to keep her calm. "I got you home safe, and now I'm helping you get undressed for bed. You shouldn't be fighting me - you should be thanking me."

"And I appreciate that, I-I do, but I'm not really in-into guys." she stammered. Violet was close enough that she could see her pulling back into a more defensive position as she tried to cover herself. Thomas responded by grabbing her ankles and yanking her forward again, peeling off the jeans in the process. Even for a small guy, Thomas was obviously stronger than her in normal circumstances, but drugged as she was, Brittany didn't stand a chance. She seemed to be fighting as hard to stay awake as she was against the man in bed with her. This just made Violet tighten the grip on her weapon that much more.

"It doesn't really matter what you're into, slut, because in a couple minutes I'm going to be in--" Thomas started, before Violet brought her field hockey stick down on his head with all the force she could muster. He had time to cry out in pain and turn his head, but Violet was already bringing the stick down again and again as she vented her fury on her rapist. On the fourth blow he grabbed at the weapon for a moment, but lacked the strength or coordination to take it from her and tumbled off the bed as he tried. Once on the floor Violet switched to kicking him over and over again in the head and chest until he stopped moving. Only then did she stop hitting him and move to the frightened girl.

"It's okay Brittany. I'm here," Violet said, "I'm not going to let either of them hurt you. I'm so sorry that--"

"Violet?" Brittany interrupted, looking at her with unfocused eyes. "You came back. You saved me."

"I just knew you were in trouble," she started, blushing at the unearned praise. "After what I did I--" Then Brittany interrupted her with a kiss. For a moment Violet tried to pull back from the sweet gesture. She had no right to it. Even if she hadn't been the one to do something so awful to Brittany, she knew that the girl was drugged and half out of her mind. Even knowing all that she still couldn't quite bring herself to pull away from the pretty blond girl who took it as all the permission she needed to let her warm hands wander across Violet's petite little body.

Underneath the hoodie and sweatpants, Violet was wearing only a tshirt and panties, and Brittany was only wearing a pink thong, so there was very little to get in the way of their passion once Violet had given in to the pleasure of the smaller girl. With only the occasional nervous glance at the unconscious man on the floor, they became a ball of tangled limbs and hungry mouths as Brittany sought to show her gratitude and Violet gave in to temptation. Using this girl that she'd drugged only an hour ago was as bad as what James had done to her, on some level, but it felt too good to stop. Eventually Brittany's mouth drifted to her sensitive nipples and her hands slid into Violet's panties.

For her part, Violet did nothing to stop the other girl, especially after she slid a finger inside of her needy little pussy. The wrongness of this situation made it incredibly hot. As she ground her mound against the other girl's hand and moaned into her hungry mouth Violet wondered if she would have done something like this before James had tainted her. Was she always a bad person, or had she just become one recently she wondered. Soon this train of thought became too hard to continue on as Brittany started kissing her way down the body of her 'rescuer'. Violet just laid back on the bed, so she could keep an eye on the unconscious rapist laying on the floor at the same time as she watched the eager little victim pleasuring her. It was an electric contrast that made her feel too good to feel bad about it.

"Mmmmmhmm... that's right baby," Violet moaned as Brittany finally reached her pussy, kissing it hard and deep through her panties before she started trying to pull them down, "Show me how grateful you are."

"Thank you," Brittany whispered between her long wet kisses of Violet's clit, "Thank you. Thankyou. Thankyouthankyouthankyou."

Brittany wasn't as good as some of the other women she'd been in bed with, but between her eagerness and the fucked up nature of the situation, Violet was getting close to her first orgasm after only a minute of sucking and fingering. As a small bomb went off in her brain she thought about it. How long had it been since she'd had a girl in her bed? The answer didn't matter. It was a lifetime ago. The Violet that had been afraid of boys, and afraid to take initiative with girls was long dead now. She was someone else.

Violet reached down and grabbed her eager young lover, pulling her up to kiss her, and tasting the familiar tang of her cunt on the other girl's mouth. Wordlessly she rolled over until Brittany was pinned beneath her, and then she flipped around until both girls were locked in a passionate 69. Violet's slim thighs did little to muffle the moans of the other girl as soon as she started to attack her shaved pussy properly. They lay there, tangled and twisted, devouring each other like starving women. Time lost all meaning in the throes of ecstasy as they were both pleasured by and pleasured the other. It was a heady mix of lust and passion, and Violet came twice more before she realized that her partner was no longer making any more cute sounds.

Reluctantly she pulled herself off the poor girl to find that she'd finally passed out completely. This fact wouldn't have changed much for Thomas and his friends if they were the ones molesting her, but for Violet it was like a slap in the face. She covered up the poor girl and backed away slowly, almost tripping over Thomas's unconscious body as she hurried to escape her shame. With one eye on him Violet started to get dressed again, and once dressed she went to the kitchen and searched for James's GoPro. Once she had it, she shut it off and pocketed it, and then grabbed Thomas and started to drag him across the linoleum floor of the kitchen. It took longer than she would have thought just to drag him twenty feet to the door, and then Violet paused to take a break. She thanked god that there were no stairs involved; it would have been completely impossible for her to drag him up even a single flight.

Once Thomas was out of Brittany's room, Violet locked the door behind her, and then left him there, passed out in the middle of the hall. She kept her hood up all the way back to her room, worried she was being watched, even if there were no cameras in the building that she knew of. Once she got back to her room she looked at her phone long enough to see that she'd had four missed calls from her owner James, and a few texts wondering where she was, but Violet ignored all of those and focused on the GoPro. She turned it back on and played the footage from the beginning. The exchange where James told Thomas that he should go home was almost word for word what he had said on the file he'd given Violet so many months ago. She shut it off there in triumph. She had the bastard.

Almost reluctantly she looked around the room deciding what she absolutely had to pack. She had to tell James what she had - and soon, but she couldn't be here when she did. As fucked up as their relationship was, she was certain he'd rather kill her than risk going to jail, and she wasn't about to let that happen. Violet took the rollerboard bag and her backpack out of her closet and started to pack her essentials. All she really needed were a few outfits, some electronics, and a few keepsakes. Everything else she could have her parents come back for at a later date, but as soon as Thomas woke up and called James, she was in real trouble.

Twenty minutes later she was in an uber on the way to the train station. Violet called her mom from the station, and let her know she was coming home for a few days. She reassured her that everything was fine, but knew that her mother didn't believe her. That was fine. When she got home, she'd tearfully confess that something bad had happened to her, but leave out almost all the terrible things that actually did happen to her. Not only was Violet not ready to share those details with anyone, but she knew that it would hurt her parents far more to hear them than it had hurt her to experience them. So she'd let them believe whatever they wanted, and maybe next semester she'd start over at a different school.

It wasn't until the train had started moving and she was sure that she was out of James reach that she dared to send James a message though.

'James, I'm writing to break things off. It was never going to work out between us. As a parting gift I broke up the little party you planned tonight. I hope you won't be too put out by that.

You'll always have a place in my heart, but I think it's best for both of us if that place is as distant as possible. Afterall, I've got two videos now, and the pattern of behavior... well, it speaks for itself don't you think? Next time you should try dating a nice girl. That's the best way to keep your past from coming back to haunt you. Violet.'

Even though it was the middle of the night, less than a minute after she hit send, James tried to call her. Violet had to really fight to resist answering too. Even though she hated him, he had a deep hold on her psyche. He probably always would, she thought regretfully. She let it ring until it went to voicemail, and then she curled up in her chair to go to sleep. In a few hours she'd be home, and she could start over again. This time she'd be stronger. This time she wouldn't be anyone's victim, she swore to herself. A part of her wished that that was all she would ever be though.