Just One Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, Lynn's a really nice lady, and nothing like her husband, old sour puss."

He was right about Bruce. He seemed to have a permanent scowl, like he'd just smelled something he didn't like, maybe something he might have stepped in. "I don't think I've ever seen him smile. He's not exactly what I'd call a barrel of laughs. I can't imagine him ever kicking back and having fun, he always looks so miserable."

"Yeah, my gran would say he's got a face like a fried fart."

I snorted so hard I almost choked on my wine, as I tried to catch my breath. "I've never heard that one before, but it suits him though, doesn't it?"

Chase was chuckling, too. "Yeah, he's not exactly a happy camper. But I just try and get along with him, and stay out of his way."

Seems I might have misjudged him, because tonight my dinner companion, despite what I'd first thought, had been pretty nice company. Pretty thoughtful, too; finding us dinner and dessert, even getting us something to drink, and making me laugh when I'd been feeling pretty down.

Now he had me feeling guilty, since I had to admit, he'd always been polite around me. And I'd probably been a little cool, mostly because I wasn't sure how to approach him.

I studied Chase for a minute while we polished off the last few sandwiches. Surprised to learn that he wasn't as competitive as I thought. Sounded like he was just trying to keep his job, and not make waves, the same as I was.

"So how are you doing on this latest project. You ready for the big brainstorming session on Monday for this new car client we're hoping to land?" he asked, reaching for his wine.

When I lifted an eyebrow, thinking he had to be kidding, and that I'd actually tell him anything, he chuckled. "Hey, I'm just making conversation, Nikki, I'm not trying to pick your brain."

"Well, this late on a Friday night, it would be pretty slim pickings."

"I hear you." He nodded sympathetically, as he topped up my glass with the last of the wine. Though I could see the smile in his eyes, when he said, "But I get the feeling you don't really trust me though, do you?"

"I guess I'm a little jaded. I think I learned my lesson from my first job out of college. My boss was so friendly and sweet at first, always stopping to ask how I was doing, and what I was working on. I was flattered thinking she was taking an interest in me. Until I discovered that she was taking my ideas and claiming them as her own. She even got a raise they were so pleased with one particular idea I had."

Chase held up his hands. "Despite what you might have heard, that's not me. You might not believe it, but I have scruples, and I'd never do anything like that."

"I guess after getting tricked like that, I'm a little cautious."

"I can understand that." Reaching for the cake, he changed the subject. Keeping his eyes on what he was doing as he cut us each a slice, he casually asked, "So, who was the lucky guy you were meeting for dinner? Anyone I'd know?"

"No," I told him. "He's just a friend. Nothing serious, just someone to fill the void." Which was no lie, I wasn't exactly crazy about Marcel.

He eyed me for moment as he plated the cake. "Yeah, I can relate. It's been a long time since I've been with anyone."

Not too sure if I could believe him, after what I'd overheard, but I wondered how much it mattered. Not like we were going to be dating or anything.

As soon as we'd had our dessert and cleaned everything up, I planned to head back to my office to try and get some sleep, providing I could fall asleep with that racket going on out there.

Unless of course, my hunky associate might be interested in something more than a sweet taste of chocolate cream cake, with some pretty juicy looking cherries.

Chase put the knife down, our eyes met and we both started grinning, devilish little grins. Obviously thinking the same thing.

"You know, we'll probably be here for the night," I said, just to see what he'd say.

I watched his gaze darken, as his lips curled into a smile. He leaned across his desk, and the heat in his eyes was nearly enough to melt my panties. "Yeah, just the two of us -- all alone for the whole night," he murmured, his voice now kind of a deep sexy rumble.

Hmmm, now this was getting interesting.

I gave him what I hoped was a sultry smile and let my eyes slowly slide over him. If we were going to do this, I would have to remember, no matter what happened, it would just be this one night -- never to be repeated.

After all, this wasn't exactly what either of us had planned for tonight. But circumstances being what they were, we might as well enjoy each other while we could.

Hopefully we'd both get our fill, and neither of us would care if this was a one and done.

I'd learned my lesson the hard way. I thought I'd been in love once and was even planning a future. Until he broke my heart and left me for someone else, who just happened to be my best friend. A little older and wiser now, at this point in my life I didn't have the same illusions, and wasn't really hoping for anything long term. Just for this one night, I'd be more than happy to settle for a little no strings fun, especially to find out what it would be like with someone like Chase.

Keeping his eyes on mine, Chase handed me a slice of cake. As I ate it, I chuckled at the way he groaned as I purposely took my time savoring every bite. Teasingly sliding my tongue over the fork to lick it clean, then smiling into his eyes as I lashed out my tongue and ever so slowly, slid it across my cream covered lips.

I threw back my head and laughed when he finally let out a frustrated growl, letting me know I might be pushing him a little too far.

I could already tell this was going to be fun. Considering the fact that he wasn't exactly the type of guy I'd ever seriously consider dating. A one-night stand would be a perfect way to enjoy a little taste of whatever he was offering, without getting in over my head.

I smiled at him coyly as I enjoyed the last bite of the creamy concoction, finishing by suggestively poising a juicy red cherry between my lips before sucking into my mouth, making him groan even louder.

Despite how my evening had started, I liked the idea that tonight I might actually be able to have my cake and eat it, or at least lick it. If we really were going to do this, I planned to explore every last inch of that amazing body of his -- mostly with my tongue.

Then come morning, I'd go back to my office, and things would go right back to what they were. Just two co-workers, maybe a little friendlier than before, but that would it.

Though, as I studied him a little longer, something about the look in his eyes had me wondering if maybe I should reconsider. The longer I looked into those sultry blue eyes, the harder I was finding it to look away. It was actually kind of unnerving, like he was almost ready to pounce. I could feel my nipples getting tingly as it occurred to me that no one had ever looked at me quite like was looking at me now. Like he had to have me.

Watching him get to his feet and come around his desk, I could feel my heart already pounding like crazy. Without saying a word, he held out his hands, and with no second thought, I slipped my hands into his and stood to face him.

Once he had me on my feet, he gifted me with a surprisingly tender kiss. From that look I'd seen in his eyes, I half expected him to dive in tongue first and glom onto me like a lifeline.

But I was pleased that it was nothing like that. Still wearing that disarming smile, his eyes warm on mine, he slid a hand into my hair, and drew me closer. Then he teased me with soft little kisses, just barely brushing his lips across mine, making my lips tingle, eager for more.

Amazingly arousing for such a delicate touch, I could feel my nipples pebbling and heat pooling between my legs as his hand ever so gently ghosted down over my back. My breath caught in my throat as he touched his tongue to my lips, feathering it across the seam, till I opened for him.

Ooh, and when he sank his tongue into my mouth, stroking it across mine, the kiss was so potent, I could feel my toes curling in my shoes, and felt like I was floating in mid-air. By the time I realized that he was sliding my dress up over the back of my thighs, his long, lean fingers gently caressing my backside, I could barely wrap my head around what was happening, he had me so aroused, goosebumps were racing across my skin.

If the way he made love was even half as good as the way he kissed, I had a feeling this was going to be the best night of my life. Definitely be something I'd never forget; the night Chase and I gave in to temptation and just surrendered.

I watched transfixed, as he worked the knot and loosened his tie, then slipped it over his head. With his gaze locked on mine, he made me jump when he snapped it between his hands, as an image of him taking control of me flashed through my mind.

I'd never been into anything too kinky, but wow, seeing him like this, had me wondering if maybe it was time that I took a step or two onto the wild side.

"How about I blindfold you, and you'll have to guess what's going to happen next?" he suggested, with a teasing smile.

Not too sure how far I could trust him, I eyed him suspiciously, hoping this wasn't a trick, and that I wouldn't wind up online in all my naked glory for the whole world to see, especially the people that worked in here.

I guess from my hesitation, imagining what I was thinking, his expression softened, and he held out the tie like a peace offering. "Or, you could blindfold me, and have your way with me, any way you'd like."

I smirked, pleased to see that he was so inflexible. "Why don't we try that first," I suggested, plucking the black silk tie from his hands.

After securing it around his head, making sure his eyes were to completely covered, I stepped back, amazed at how vulnerable he looked, anxiously waiting to see what I'd do.

He always looked so commanding, so in control, but blindfolded he looked a little off balance, probably hoping that he could trust me, too.

Well, he'd find out soon enough that I'd much rather enjoy the fun of playing with him, than doing him any harm.

Now that I had him just the way I wanted him, I didn't waste any time. Working the buttons free on his white dress shirt, I pushed it off his shoulders along with jacket and I could feel my eyes flare. Holy Hannah, did he ever have a nice body. Desperate for a taste, I started off touching my lips to his, then began kissing my way down, playfully nipping at his chin, I chuckled at the way he shuddered.

Tracing a path across his collar bone using only my lips and tongue, as I enjoyed exploring the salty-sweetness of his skin, I grinned watching his head fall back, as he let out a sound like the rumbling warning of an impending storm, while I worked my way further south.

Circling his nipples with the tip of my tongue, I discovered as I raked my fingernails through his golden blond chest hair, that he seemed to enjoy the heat of my tongue as much as the slight sting of my fingernails gently scraping over his flesh. I smiled against his pecs as I sucked at each nipple in turn, till I had them standing at attention, giving them both a teasing little nip and tug of my teeth, just to hear him growl.

Anxious to get a look at the rest of him, I unzipped his fly, tugged down his pants along with his boxers, stood back and smiled at what I'd uncovered. "Hmm, nice package," I remarked, making him grin and even blush a little from what I could tell.

Fully erect, standing straight up in the air, I was quite impressed. Not what I'd call freakishly big, but definitely a good size, and exactly what I needed tonight. I traced a finger down over his bare chest, and back and forth across his abs, just to tease him a little, knowing where he really wanted me to touch him. I quietly laugh as he sucked in an anxious breath as my curious finger dipped a little lower, till I was sliding them just over the sensitive spot where his sex stood out from his body.

The way his chest was rapidly rising and falling, I guess he was wondering what I had planned for him next.

Now that I had him completely naked, I decided to take a slow circle around him to get a good long at what I'd uncovered. Stepping around in back, I let my eyes slide down over his nicely toned shoulders and firmly muscled back. Dropping my gaze, my eyes flared at the sight of his delectably taut backside. I just had to have a feel of those rock-hard cheeks, and I gave them a little squeeze. Of course, he jumped the moment I touched him, making me laugh.

"Somebody's a little jumpy," I breathed against his ear, giving his earlobe a little lick. He was still shuddering as I circled around to face him. By the looks of him, I imaged he had to work out fairly religiously to look so fit, and to be able to maintain such an impressive six pack, that I couldn't resist tracing with my fingers, and of course my tongue. As I licked a path across his abs from hip to hip, anxiously shifting his feet, breathing a little harder now, Chase blindly reached out to touch to me.

Smirking, I stepped back out of his reach, and asked, "You, okay there, Chase?"

Swallowing hard, he muttered, "Yeah, I guess."

He had such perfectly shaped lips, that I decided I'd like to share another kiss before we went any further. Framing his face in my hands, I touched my lips to his. I could feel him smiling against my mouth, obviously happy that I was doing more than teasing, as his arms came around me tugging me against him.

I think I shocked him though, from the way he sucked in a breath when he felt me reach down between us and circle him my hand. As I began stroking him up and down, I noticed how hard his chest was rising and falling. Sliding my tongue between his lips I deepened the kiss, even sucking a little on his tongue, and noticed the longer we kissed, the thicker he was growing in my hand.

"God, you're hard," I whispered, as I licked into his mouth, and gave his bottom lip a teasing little suckle, as I drew it between my teeth.

As I kept stroking him up and down, I could just imagine the way his eyes were rolling back in his head as he chuckled and said, "Can't imagine why."

His groan grew even deeper as I squeezed him a little harder, sliding him faster through my fist, as I cupped his balls and rolled them with my other hand.

Ooh, this was fun, keeping him off balance, not knowing what I'd do next. Something I'd never done before, was get into blindfolds. And now I wondered why I'd never tried it.

CHASE

This was a first for me, but I gotta say, it was kind of a rush to be blindfolded, having to rely on nothing but what I was feeling. But I knew the instant Nikki dropped to her knees, my pulse began to race, just from the feel of her long, silky hair tickling my thighs.

Sucking in a sharp breath, I almost jumped out of my skin when I felt the wet heat of her tongue sliding over the tip of my cock, as she began twirling it all around, and licking me up and down like a Popsicle. When she opened up and sucked me between her lips, the feel of her happily humming around my shaft, was so intense, I could hardly remember how to breathe.

Fuck, it felt good. Clenching my hands at my side, I wanted so badly to tear the blindfold off so I could see her, see how gorgeous she looked on her knees with my cock sliding between her lips.

Reaching down, I slid my hands into her hair, and twisted it around my fingers, convinced that I'd never felt this blissed out. Especially knowing it was her on her knees, worshiping me like this.

As I carefully flexed my hips, I loved the sound of her softly moaning as she took me a little deeper with each thrust, knowing she had to be enjoying it, too.

A year ago, I never would have dreamed we'd be together like this, and she'd be on her knees giving me the best head I've ever had.

I still remember the first time I saw her, the day she started working here. I swear my heart nearly stalled in my chest when I looked up and saw her walking in with the boss. When she took the seat across from me at the boardroom table, and smiled into my eyes with those big baby blues, I'd never felt as awestruck. I just couldn't stop myself from staring, thinking she had to be the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen.

She really was, with all that long reddish-brown hair curling around her shoulders, those big lashed sky-blue eyes, and such a perfect tight little body. Nothing like the type of women I'd normally dated, she was the perfect mix, classy and yet undeniably sexy. I remember staring at her profile in the meeting, wondering what she'd think if I were to ask her out for dinner, even just to welcome her to the agency.

Before I even had a chance to approach her, Bruce walked her out to show her around the office, and probably warned her not to get too friendly with anyone, especially me, because she kept her distance after that.

Still, whenever we had a reason to talk, I noticed, although she was being cautious; she still gave off this vibe that she might be interested. Because I sure as fuck was. A whole year I've been admiring her from afar, and now it felt almost surreal to know that not only we were finally alone in my office, but that she was down on her knees, worshiping the living fuck out of my dick.

"Oh, yeah, Nikki, just like that," I whispered as she slid me over her tongue, so deep, I knew I had to be hitting the back of her throat. I could hardly believe how good it felt. Like it was my first time, all over again.

"Mmmm," she moaned around my shaft, tipping her head down, and amazingly, taking me deeper still.

Though I couldn't see a thing, just the thought of her taking me balls deep, and then pulling back and licking me up and down, like I was the best thing she'd ever tasted, had my legs starting to shake, and my heart pounding in my chest, she had me so close to the edge.

Carefully thrusting my hips in a steady rhythm, as she sucked me nice and hard, I twisted my hands tight in her hair, as she kept blissfully moaning around my shaft. I sure knew what heaven felt like, now that I've got Nikki's lips wrapped around me nice and tight.

She kept working me hard till I could feel that warning tingle going straight to my balls. Though I would have loved nothing more than to come in her mouth, I didn't want to finish like this, especially our first time together. What I really wanted was to be buried inside her as deep as I could go, with her clenching around me, like I'd always imagined if I were ever lucky enough to connect with her like this.

Nikki was so zoned out, and so into getting me off, I had to chuckle at the way she yelped when I surprised her and lifted her off her feet, making her let go of me with a 'pop'.

"My turn now," I told her, and ripped off the blindfold.

As I let my eyes slide over her in her little black dress, I could see that she was aroused, her cheeks were now a rosy pink, she was breathing hard, breasts heaving, and eyes wide, as I drank in every luscious inch of her.

I think I surprised her when I slid a hand around the back of her neck, pulled her against me and took my time exploring her sexy mouth. When she'd probably expected me to rip off her dress, toss her on her back, and just dive on her, she'd got me so pumped.

Both of us moaning, she lifted her leg and wrapped it around my thigh, making my dick twitch at the feel of her grinding the heat of her pussy against my bare skin.

Filling my hands with her ass, I gave her a squeeze, and could feel my cock pulsing like a second heart beat between us as I reveled in the feel of her soft, warm flesh.

Lost in the hottest kiss I'd ever shared, I fisted my shaft, and thrust it between her legs and began to slide it up and down along her pussy, over the damp silk of her panties.