Just One Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't cry, Nikki. I just want to have a life with you, and down the road we could think about getting married, maybe even have a kid or two."

I looked into his eyes and blinked not even sure I'd heard him right.

Before I could say anything, he said, "I know you've probably only dated guys your own age before."

I shook my head. "Actually, the guy I stood up that night was forty-two, so age doesn't really matter that much to me." Stroking my hand across his cheek, I smiled up into his eyes. "As long as we're right for each other, I don't think anything else matters."

He pulled me into his arms, and whispered into my hair. "Wow, I'm glad we got that cleared up, because I'd like to buy you a ring, and make it official."

I pulled back to see his face. "Are you... proposing?"

"I've never done this before. I guess I should get down on one knee, and I should have had a ring in my pocket. But all I know is I want to be with you, Nikki."

"Yes, Chase, ring or no ring, I would love to marry you."

His face broke into a smile. "Tomorrow we'll go out and get you a ring, and have dinner somewhere romantic and I'll get down on my knee and I'll do it right and ask for your hand."

I thought it was the sweetest thing, when he looked vulnerable like this, it only made me love him more.

Taking him by the hand, I walked him over to the couch sat him down and climbed onto his lap facing him.

"Tonight, you can have all of me, and not just my hand, because the way I feel about you, I don't need a ring to make it official, when it's this good," I said, circling my arms around his neck and claiming his mouth in a scorching hot kiss that I hoped he could feel right down to his toes...