Just One Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her little whimpers were so sweet, she had me smiling against her mouth as I kept stroking across her silk covered slit. I could feel her nipples hard as pebbles against my chest, anxiously rubbing and teasing, she was so aroused. A little afraid I might lose it and come where I stood, I pulled back, amazed at the look of wonder in her eyes.

As much as I was enjoying teasing her with her panties still in place, I knew I needed to find a condom, suit up and get inside her, or this was going to happen way too fast, maybe even before I got her clothes off.

Sliding down the zipper on her little black dress, my eyes went wide as I watched it slip off her shoulders and pool around her feet on the floor.

"Wow!" I just stood and stared, sure that I'd never seen anything as enticing. Her flawless porcelain skin accented in black lace, had Nikki looking sexier than a Victoria's Secret model. I'd never seen anything hotter than her scantily clad in a sheer lace bustier that really showed off her perky twins. Along with a garter belt, holding up her dark silky hose, and equally sheer black lacy thong that barely covered her sex. With her shimmering reddish brown hair framing that gorgeous face, I thought she was an absolute vision of female perfection.

I was tempted to take a picture, just to remember this moment, seeing her like this for the very first time. But didn't want to risk freaking her out, thinking I might be the type to have a collection of scantily clad women's pictures on my phone.

But now it was my turn to play. Looking into her eyes, I picked up my tie, let her see that I was going to wrap her around her head, and she smiled and whispered, "Hmm, yes, please," just like I hoped she would. Seems we were both enjoying this little walk on the wild side.

Once I had it tied around her head and secured over her eyes, she smiled, eager to see what it would be like, when she couldn't do anything but feel what I was about to do to her.

Just seeing her blindfolded in all that black lace had my cock throbbing, aching to get at her. Hungry for a taste of her, I bent and slid my tongue across the top of her breasts, making her gasp, since she couldn't see what I was doing. But then she smiled and arched her back like a contented feline as I took my time kissing my way down over her lace covered body.

I wanted to taste every inch of her. As I lifted her off her feet, she wrapped her arms tight around my neck and clung to me as I laid her down on her back on the couch.

I touched my lips to hers, and she eagerly kissed me back. Sliding my hand over her luscious breasts, massaging them in my palms, I traced my tongue around each hard nipple in turn, right through the lace of her bra, really getting off on the way she moaned.

Kissing my way down her body, as I gently scraping my teeth over her lace covered sex, she thrust up her hips, murmuring, "Hmm, Chase, that feels good."

"How about this?" I asked as I licked her up and down, through her lacy thong, till it was soaked right through, I suspect from both my tongue and her arousal.

"Ooh, yeah, even better," she purred, anxiously flexing her hips up to meet my mouth, basically feeding herself to me.

Eager to see all of her, I slipped off her heels, unclipped her stockings and then enjoyed the sensation of sliding the silky hose down over the length of her long, smooth legs, stopping to kiss both her feet as I tossed the stockings aside.

Kissing up my way back up along her calves, I lapped at the tender flesh behind her knees, making her giggle and shiver as I continued my journey, tracing my tongue up along one thigh and then the other. She softly mewled as I peeled off her panties, while I broke into a smile, delighted to discover the little triangle of dark curls over her mound. Shaking my head, I decided she had to have the prettiest pussy I'd ever seen, so pink and wet, and just shimmering with her arousal.

As I kissed and gently licked my way over her mound, I could feel her starting to tremble; already so responsive, I could hardly wait to hear the kind of noises she'd make when she came.

Obviously anxious, her breasts starting to rise and fall pretty hard as I got my head down between her legs. Breathing in her honey-sweet scent, I rolled my eyes as I sank my tongue into her as deep inside her as I could go.

The moment she felt the penetration of my tongue, her hips shot up and I had to hold her still, just to keep her from sliding off the couch. "Somebody's a little skittish," I teased, gently stroking my thumb across her hip, watching for a minute to be sure she was okay.

Sounding a little breathless, she explained. "It's just that... everything feels kind of magnified now that I can't see anything. Just the feel of your tongue, felt like a shock I wasn't expecting." Then she grinned. "Not that I'm asking you to stop, mind you."

Good thing, too. 'Cause I was only getting started. God, she had the sweetest pussy I'd ever tasted, and I just couldn't get enough. Spreading her open wide, slowly, I dragged my tongue across her slit, all the way to her little back pucker, and then slid all the way up to her clit. Circling around her little love button with the tip of my tongue, once I slipped a finger inside her she really started to make some noise. "Oh, wow, Chase... yess, yess, yess!" she hissed as watched her whole body start to quiver as I gave her a little finger fucking to go with the tongue lashing.

Smiling at the way she cried out, I liked that she wasn't shy about letting me know what she was feeling, so I'd know exactly what she'd enjoy for next time.

I'd never seen anything as hot, the way she was quivering and moaning as I kept licking her up and down, her hands digging into my hair, desperately twisting and tugging as I felt her reach that peak and begin to climax. Now I knew I had to get a condom and get inside her. The way my dick was leaking, it wouldn't take long and I'd be losing it.

I dragged my pants over to the couch, praying as I pulled out my wallet that I had at least one stashed away somewhere.

When I found two little red packets tucked away under a flap, I shook my head and laughed. Looked like we'd be getting busy at least twice tonight, now that I knew what I had to work with.

Thought I'd better let her know that she'd be safe. I took her hand, put the condom in the middle and said, "I'm putting on a condom, okay?"

Rapidly nodded her head up and down, still a little breathless, she whispered, "Yeah, good." Watching her as I rolled it on, she seemed to be almost vibrating with anticipation waiting for me to part her legs and slide my way inside her.

Once I'd made sure I got it right down to my balls, I bent and pressed kisses to both her thighs, and touched my lips to her pussy giving her a hot open-mouth kiss. Then taking hold of her legs I put them one by one over my shoulders.

I could my eyes flare as I stared at my target, still hardly able to fathom that we were actually naked in my office and enjoying each other like this.

Fisting my shaft in my hand, I slid it up and down the slickness of her slit, and smiled at the way she shivered. I watched her part her thighs, opening herself up as much as she could, obviously aching to feel me planted inside her.

Looks like I wasn't the only one who was anxious to feel this connection. Right now, the only thing I could think of was sliding into her body so I could feel her wrapped around me.

Since she had started working here, I'd daydreamed more than once, imaging what it would feel like to make love to someone so sweet and sexy. But even my wildest dreams didn't hold a candle to this. As I pressed my cock at her opening and began to nudge my way inside her, I couldn't believe how incredible it felt to be enveloped in all that tight wet, heat as she blindly smiled up me, welcoming me into her body.

It felt almost too good to be real. Rolling my eyes, I pulled back and thrust in a little more, both of us moaning as her inner muscles clenched around me, drawing me in even deeper.

"How does that feel?" I asked her.

She laughed. "Let's just say, I'm really glad those trucks were blocking the street tonight, so we wound up stuck together in here."

Chuckling, I knew I wouldn't mind being stuck in her, just as deep as I could go, for just as long as she'd have me.

"Damn, you feel good, Nikki." I groaned as I changed up the angle and hit her right where she needed me, judging by the way she was biting down on her lip to try and stop herself from screaming.

Then I froze, with my cock pulsing so hard I could feel it going right through me. Pressed up tight against her womb, I was buried in her so deep, I wished I never had to pull out. My breath hitching in my chest, I kept on pulsating as she squeezed her inner muscles around me, trying me milk me dry. Turning my head, pressing kisses and sliding my tongue into the back of her knees, I realized I had never felt this overwhelmed from having sex.

I knew then, this was way more than just a simple hookup, and I hoped like hell I wasn't the only one feeling it.

I unzipped her bustier, and my eyes went wide as I watched her the bounty of her breasts spill out over the top, her dusky pin nipples fully erect, looked so enticing, as I teased them with my thumbs. I could imagine spending hours with these luscious beauties, endlessly lapping and sucking and nibbling on her nipples, till I had her squealing her head off.

Looking up at her face, the way she was softly moaning, squeezing me over and over inside her, knowing she was getting close, I whispered, "Take off the blindfold, Nikki, I want to see your eyes when you come."

When she tugged the blindfold over her head and our eyes met, I just couldn't look away. Though her pale blue eyes were absolutely gorgeous, it was the intensity of her gaze that had me spellbound, and I just knew she was feeling it, too.

Slowly, I started to pull back till I only had the tip inside her, then with a swirl of my hips, I eased my way back in. The way she smiled and softly laughed, wiggling her eyebrows let me know that she was enjoying the playful way we made love as much as I was. I had never experienced such a feeling of connection, and just hoped this was the start of something special for the two of us.

I could feel her tightening around me again, as I began to thrust a little faster. Keeping my gaze on hers, I brushed a kiss across her lips, and as she began to shiver, I reached between us and massaged around her clit, till I had her whimpering and shuddering and crying out, "Oh, Chase, I'm coming really hard."

I kept working those little circles, still pumping nice and deep, till I felt that explosive rush sweep through me as I felt myself coming, in a blinding rush of heat. Pulsing deep inside her, I thrust one last time and froze. Throwing back my head, I let out a growl, as she clamped around me, drawing me in even deeper.

Afraid to collapse on top of her, I turned us onto our sides, with me still buried inside her. Still slightly shivering she captured my face in her hands kissed me, and laughed. "Now, that's what I'd call a fun ride!"

She had me laughing, too. I thought it was the best ride of my life, but I just nodded and whispered, "Yeah."

Kind of squeezed together on our sides, hoping I wasn't hurting her or pulling on her hair, I told her, "You know this couch turns into a bed?"

She rolled her eyes, and I chuckled when she said, "Now you tell me."

The other thing she didn't know, but was happy to discover, was when I pointed and told her, "Oh, and I've got a bathroom in here, just through that door, too."

She hopped the couch, giggling a little as she ran in to take of things, telling me as she went, "I am so glad I don't have to get dressed and go down to the ladies room."

"Should be an extra toothbrush in there, too," I called after her just as she was closing the door behind her.

She yelled out, "I found it, thanks."

While she was busy in there, chuckling to myself, I got up and made the couch into a bed for us, putting on some clean sheets and getting us some pillows and a duvet from the tall cupboard beside the washroom.

When she came out, glancing around, she said, "So, how did you manage to get score an office like this. I don't think Bruce's office is even half as nice."

Once she'd curled up beside me on the bed, leaning on her elbow, I explained. "This was the John Gardiner's office. When they made him VP, at the same time they took over the floor above us, he decided he wanted to move upstairs and offered to let me have it. Now he's got a nice corner office with a street view, and I'm happy to be in here. It's quiet and kind of private, and nice to have my own bathroom, too."

Looking around, she nodded. "This is a great space, you're lucky to have it."

"I know. This couch has come in handy when I've had to work late. Some nights I don't even bother going home, when I can catch some sleep in here."

She smirked, patting the comfy mattress. "Yeah, I'm enjoying this, too."

"You are, huh? Well, I'm really enjoying this," I told her, slipping my arms around her and tipping up her face for a long, lingering kiss.

We'd already gotten so close, even as we broke the kiss, I loved the way she snuggled in, wrapping her arms around my waist, till we were chest to chest with her lips pressed against the hollow in my throat. This was something I knew I could get used to, having her warm soft body curled up beside me every night.

Somehow, I had a niggling feeling that the guy she was supposed to meet tonight was probably more her age; and I doubted she'd ever consider anything serious with someone nearly old enough to be her father.

From the rhythmic way she was starting to breathe, I could tell she was drifting off, and realized I was getting a little sleepy, too. I closed my eyes and before long, we were both fast asleep, still curled up nice and close.

It was still dark out when I opened my eyes again, maybe because the noise outside had stopped.

I turned my head and listened for the sound of the horns, but couldn't hear a thing.

Nikki blinked her eyes and looked up at me, still a little groggy, she asked, "Everything okay?"

"Yeah. I just noticed it's quiet out there now. I think everything might have cleared up."

"Good. Then maybe we can go home soon."

I nodded, and kissed the top of her head. Though, realistically we couldn't stay in my office forever, I wouldn't have minded if we were stuck here together even just for one more day.

Then my eyes popped, when I felt a warm, soft hand reach under the sheet and encircling me. "Find what you were looking for?"

She grinned up at me. "Yeah, I think I have."

The feel of her stroking me up and down, soon had me forgetting about everything except for how incredible it felt to have her hands on me again.

"Hmmm. Somebody's getting hard," she remarked, with a saucy grin.

Brushing a thumb across her fully erect nipple, I nodded. "Yeah, nice and hard, and awfully tempting."

She arched her back as I lifted her breast to my mouth and licked around her nipple, and then sucked it between my teeth, teasing it with my tongue.

My cock already pulsing pretty hard, I whispered against her ear, "How about you get on your hands and knees?"

Smirking, she quickly flipped over and did as I asked, but surprised me when she handed me the blindfold.

As I slipped my tie over her head and secured it over her eyes, I knew this was something she enjoyed. The idea of having to rely on only what she was feeling and not knowing what I'd do next.

Looking sexy as fuck down on all fours, she began to moan as I teased her, sliding my cock up and down along her slit. She was so wet and so ready, I pushed right in and I groaned as she instantly she clamped around me. "Ooh, Chase it so tight like this, you feel huge coming at me from behind."

Smiling, I dropped a kiss on her back, wondering how every time with her could feel better than the last.

I was just starting to pump, getting a steady rhythm going, driving into her nice and deep, both of us starting to breathe pretty hard, and I rolled my eyes, realizing how much I loved this with her.

The way Nikki was starting to squeal, thrusting back against me, it wasn't long and I could feel it coming, knew I was teetering on the edge. I picked up my pace and gave it to her a little harder. Her pussy clenching, every inch of her quivering, she threw back her head and hissed, "Yesss!" I couldn't believe how hard she shivered, as she reached her peak.

Deep in the zone, rocking hard against her I was just as close.

"Mr. Shaw?" a deep voice called out, "You okay in there?" Holy fuck, my heart almost stopped in my chest, as we both turned our heads at the banging on the door and the sound of his deep voice.

"Yeah, I'm good, Denny." Chuckling, I sagged with relief when I realized it was just security, checking on anyone still in the building.

Though she couldn't see me with her eyes covered, Nikki turned her head, smirked and murmured, "You're damn good, actually."

Of course, I laughed, pleased to hear she was enjoying herself as much as I was enjoying her.

Clutching her hips, my glistening cock rock hard and still aching for release, I drew almost all the way out, and slowly slid my way back inside her, loving the way she whimpered as I filled her up tight. "Ooh, that feels good," she murmured constricting her inner walls around me like a vice, "so good."

Thrusting into her nice and deep, soon we were both teetering on the edge, and trembling pretty hard. Reaching between us, I circled a finger around her clit and gave her a few more good hard strokes.

With my hands locked on her hips, I could feel her starting to shudder, bunching up the sheets in her hands. From the way she was moaning, I could tell she was almost there, squeezing hard around my cock. Tossing her head back, she let out a strangled cry. I just stared at her in awe as she shivered and shook, riding on a wave of pure bliss. "Oh, wow, Chase, this is crazy," she gasped. "I can't believe I'm coming this freaking hard, and it just feels so good."

Sweat running down my face, jaw clenched, my whole body shaking, I was right there with her. "Then come on me, baby, come all over my cock." With one last hard thrust I fired off as deep as I could go. I could feel every pulse right down to my bones as I filled the condom almost to overflowing, with Nikki still clenching tight around me.

Taking hold of my shaft, I reluctantly pulled out. My legs felt so shaky, I nearly collapsed on her back.

Rolling us to the side, I turned her face and kissed her. She pulled off the blindfold and nearly blinded me with her smile, she just looked so over the moon happy.

"Hmmm, that was so good," she whispered, taking hold of me by the chin and rewarding me with a hard kiss on the mouth.

"Tell me about it." I chuckled, fighting to catch my breath. We looked at each and both stared, I think a little surprised by the intensity of what we'd just shared.

All I knew was that I had never felt this elated, and knew it had to be her.

When I saw her in the boardroom earlier tonight, all dressed up for a night out, I never imagined this would happen. But am I ever glad we were in here now, enjoying each other like this. Now I'm hoping we might have something worth exploring. At least if she's willing to take a chance on a guy my age, guessing I've got to have at least fifteen or twenty years on her.

I was glad she snuggled back into my arms as I held her close. Then she yawned a few times smiled up at me and dozed off. It didn't take long and I was out, too.

Nikki

I was sleeping so soundly, having the most amazing dream, with Chase making me squeal like crazy. When I opened my eyes and blinked, confused for a minute what the sound was, till I realized it was my phone chiming. Looking down seeing Chase's big hand cupped around my breast, I was smiling as I checked the call display, but then I groaned when I saw it was my mother.