Just Say Yes! Pt. 03

Story Info
Bored wife wants to get thoroughly fucked, but she has plans.
1.8k words
4.07
3.3k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 12/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frauke had organized her list very precisely. There were fixed milestones. Points at which she mentally wanted Paul to be in very specific places. In between there was room for spontaneity, for reactions to his wishes and for the unforeseen, but her list was focused on exactly two things: She wanted to live out all her kinky fantasies this year. Nothing was to remain untried and no desire unexplored. She also wanted to change Paul. Educate him. On the outside he was allowed to remain the sweet man at her side who lived a normal life with her, but on the inside she wanted to corrupt him. When he was with her, there should be no restraint for him and his thoughts should constantly revolve around lust and its fulfilment. She had realized this in the last few weeks since their key experience in the forest. It had really started as a spontaneous idea, but now she had come to realize how the next year would profoundly change both their lives.

The next wish was designed to charge Paul with the necessary energy. Eliciting his previous fantasies was good. Satisfying him was hot, but that wouldn't push him any further. That would require a little more, and she would take the first step today.

"Paul?" she addressed the man who was occupying both her thoughts and the seat next to her on the couch.

"Hmm?"

"I want you to thoroughly fuck me right now!"

There was the magic phrase. "I want you to...!" It was clear that this was one of her weekly wishes, and he had absolutely no problem fulfilling it. He had been thinking all week about what she would come up with for him.

"Sure, I can do that for you."

"But..." So there was something else after all.

"But what?"

"You're not allowed to cum until I give you permission."

"I'm going to have to pull myself together. But all right,... let's go!" Paul was a little surprised at this small touch of S&M in Frauke's mind, but of course he would do his best to play along.

If Paul had known what was coming, he probably wouldn't have looked so smug. She got up and headed for the bedroom. When Paul got there, Frauke was already almost naked, and he got rid of his clothes as quickly as possible. No time for romance, because now it was obviously time to fuck. Frauke was sitting on the bed in front of him, leaning backwards on her hands and showing off her body, which had just the right amount of curves for his taste. Full breasts, a round bottom and a not-too-narrow waist that gave her that wonderful hourglass figure that Paul really liked. Between her legs, she had styled her hair back into a narrow, trimmed landing strip.

Frauke looked Paul in the eye and slowly opened her thighs. He managed to hold her gaze for another 10 seconds or so, and then just had to look. Her pussy opened for him like a butterfly opens its wings. Frauke took her index and middle fingers, spread her lips, and let Paul see how wet she already was for him. Then she inserted the two fingers, moaned softly, and began to play with herself in front of him.

"Mmmmhhh, you're going to stick it in me right now, OK?" Paul hardly recognized his sweetheart in these situations. He didn't know her as dirty and sexually explicit as this, but he certainly wasn't going to complain and would do his best to play along with the new game.

„Anything you want. After all, this is what your wish", Paul replied. His cock was now harder and thicker than it had been for months. The tip had already pushed forward through the foreskin and shone in the dim light of the bedroom. Numerous thick veins stood out on his shaft and gave his member a texture that Frauke was already looking forward to. She pulled her fingers out of her wet slit and beckoned Paul to her with the 'come hither' gesture. He stepped next to her on the bed, took her hand and licked her fingers with relish.

"I love your taste." A compliment that Frauke was always happy to hear.

She grasped his cock with her hand, pumped it a few times, and was pleased to see that her Paul had obviously reached maximum arousal.

"Will you do me from behind?" she asked, but meant it more as an instruction.

"Of course!", replied Paul, who loved grabbing Frauke's curves anyway so that he had a handle when he thrust hard into her.

Frauke got down on all fours in front of him, stretched her bottom out towards him and arched her back slightly, making her wet pussy come out between her plump buttocks. Paul enjoyed the sight for a moment and then ran two of his fingers through her crack and with a little pressure on the opening, he slid effortlessly into her wet pussy. He fucked her a little with his fingers until her moisture ran down his hand. Paul resisted the urge to lick some of it off and instead used her nectar as lube, rubbing it all over his cock.

He took another deep breath, remembering his task, gripping his member tightly with his left hand and Frauke's hips with his right. He positioned himself behind her, guided his tip to her entrance, and slowly pushed it in with a move of his hip. His sensitive tip parted her lips and without much resistance his hard cock penetrated her insides. He felt each of her fine structures, felt how he stretched and filled her, and at the same time felt the warmth and moisture inside her. This woman was anatomically made for him. Slowly and sensitively, he pushed himself deeper and deeper inside her until he bumped his own hips against her bottom. Paul also grabbed her hips with his left hand, securing a firm grip for the thrusts he was about to give her. First, however, he paused briefly inside her to give himself and her time to get used to the fullness and tightness.

"Mmmmmh, Paul, you're so incredibly hard for me today!" Frauke could feel how aroused he was by her, and it made her very hot herself. But she couldn't forget what was actually on her agenda.

"Ready?" Paul wanted to know from her.

"Ready!" Frauke confirmed. "But remember, you're not cumming until I give you permission."

Paul tilted his hips back and slid out of Frauke up to his tip. He tensed his muscles and let his cock slide back into her with a slight swing, waited a brief moment and repeated the movement a little faster and a little harder. He increased the frequency and intensity of his thrusts until his pelvis slapped audibly against her ass with each thrust, causing a brief ripple in her butt, which he watched with fascination.

"Ahhh,..., harder!" Frauke cheered her lover on.

"Mmmmmhhh!", he gasped from closed lips. Slowly, it was time for him to concentrate. Breathe deeply through his nose and don't clench his buttocks too tightly, otherwise he would fail in his task of not cumming.

But Frauke had no mercy on him and pushed her hips against him with every thrust, allowing him to penetrate her even deeper and harder. Sweat began to run down both their backs, and Paul tried to concentrate on the beads of moisture glistening on Frauke's back in the dim light of the bedroom.

"Faster!" Frauke demanded of him, and he tried as best he could to respond to her request. Slowly, the telltale tingling in his groin began to build up, leading up to the point of no return.

"Ahh,... Frauke..., soon..." he managed to get out between his controlled breaths, and she knew that she would have to allow him a brief interruption now if her plan was to work.

Frauke pulled him out of her, turned onto her back, and looked deep into her husband's eyes.

"That was pretty hot already, but now calm down so you can finish the job just as well." She leaned her head back, slipped her hand between her legs and began to rub her clitoris in slow circles.

This sight didn't necessarily help to calm Paul down, but he closed his eyes briefly and waited until the tingling disappeared, and he could no longer feel his heart beating in his cock.

"I'm ready," he let Frauke know and pushed himself between her legs, where he immediately penetrated her waiting pussy again and continued where he had left off. She had wished to be thoroughly fucked by him, and she was going to get just that.

"Ahhhh, yes, Paul! That's it!" She continued to spur him on. Frauke loved feeling her man's weight on her while he worked her over with violent thrusts. The closeness, the warmth and both of their sweat mixing together on their bodies. With every thrust, she felt the small shockwave that ran through her body. There was not only the friction caused by his bulging cock deep inside her, but also the impact of his hips, which she could feel on her clit. Her breasts, which began to bounce rhythmically, causing her nipples to rub against his chest and giving her additional pleasure.

All of this and the prospect of what she was about to do to him drove her inexorably towards her climax.

"Ahhh, aaaahhh, AAAAAHHHHHH!" she moaned uninhibitedly as the muscles in her pussy contracted and released uncontrollably around Paul's cock. A warm, tingling sensation ran from the centre of her body to her toes and the ends of her hair.

Paul felt that he had brought her to climax and helped her to enjoy it for as long as possible by giving her a few more long, slow and deep thrusts. He had to concentrate hard on his breathing again so as not to be carried away by her and shoot his load deep inside her. But surely she would give him permission to relieve himself in a moment anyway. Her lust should be satisfied after this wild ride.

He slowly pulled his cock out, sat down a little away from her and looked at his sweaty and heavily breathing lover.

"Phew," Frauke said, exhaling deeply. "That was great," and smiled contentedly at Paul. "I can't wait to see what you have planned for me next."

"Um, haven't you forgotten something?" Paul wondered, taking his still stiff and slightly pulsating cock in his hand.

"Nope, everything as planned," Frauke replied with the world's dirtiest smile on her lips. With this amount of sexual energy, she would now release Paul and hopefully provoke him into something really wild.

Frauke got up and left the bedroom for the shower.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Dear readers,

What do you think Paul will do with his brazen wife now? Feel free to leave your speculations and feedback in a comment.