Just Say Yes! Pt. 04

Story Info
Husband wants his wife to show off to the postman.
1.9k words
4.27
2.5k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 12/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul still hadn't recovered from the last round of wishes with Frauke. Both mentally and physically, he felt things that he had not yet discovered in himself. Of course, he still loved the dirty beast as intensely as before, maybe even a little more, but at the same time he couldn't help but think of revenge every time he had her around. He had briefly thought about following her into the bathroom that night four days ago and shooting his load on her ass in the shower, but somehow that wouldn't have been right. It had to be something more out there to satisfy his cravings, and the right idea had come to him after a few hours of nighttime thinking.

"Honey?"

"Yes, Paul?"

"The postman will be here in a few minutes. I've ordered you something nice, and it would be great if you could receive it yourself."

"Uh, I was just going to take a shower. I'm already naked."

"Perfect. I want you to open the door for the postman in your towel. And if you take the parcel out of his hand, you'll have an embarrassing little accident because you'll drop the towel in front of him."

I want you to ... was, of course, the code word with which the two of them expressed their previously agreed weekly sex wish, and by Paul's standards it was pretty cheeky and wild. She could make something of this, Frauke thought. What Paul couldn't have guessed was that she wanted to drive him to do something like that. Of course, she would be embarrassed at first to show herself naked to the postman, but she wanted to tease some kinkiness out of him.

"OK, Paul. If that's what you want, then the courier will have a particularly nice workday today."

Paul naturally wanted to punish her for still not letting him cum after the hot encounter the other day, but if she was already naked, they would surely end up in bed together after something like that. Somehow, he'd always had the feeling that Frauke had a bit of an exhibitionist streak. He could certainly use that to his advantage.

"Ding-dong - front door has a visitor", the newfangled bell rang. Paul positioned himself at the back of the hallway and let Frauke go first. She opened the door for the postman and, just as he had hoped, it was a young man from some subcontractor who they would probably never see again and who was certainly not averse to a little attractive distraction. He had almost turned around and was on his way back to his van when he realized out of the corner of his eye what he was looking at.

Frauke smiled and took the package from his hand, which he held for a moment longer than would have been necessary for the handover. During their brief connection, Frauke looked him in the eye and smiled warmly and joyfully at him. She made a small movement with her upper body that only Paul at the back of the hall noticed. In doing so, however, she provoked exactly the "accident" her husband had wanted her to have. The towel started to slip. Very slowly and imperceptibly at first, but when the knot had slipped the first few centimetres over her breasts, it pulled apart and the towel could no longer resist gravity.

A second later, Frauke was standing completely naked in front of the courier. They both still had one hand on the parcel and Frauke continued to look deep into his eyes and smile, although her heart was of course pounding in her throat. You couldn't tell that anything had happened, but you could see the battle going on in the other person's face. In front of him was an attractive, naked woman whose body he naturally wanted to see. On the other hand, he was an employee of a service company and there was no way he could afford to catch a harassment complaint. That would surely have been the immediate end of his employment.

"Go on, have a look!" Frauke put him out of his misery. Of course, he didn't need to be told twice and ran his eyes over the customer standing in front of him. A pretty face with just the right amount of freckles, an elegant neck, and there they were: two wonderful, teardrop-shaped, full breasts with pointed, erect nipples. So she wasn't completely unaffected by the situation either. His gaze lingered on the breasts for a moment, and he imagined what it would feel like to knead them. Soft, but firm at the same time; he would feel how stiff her nipples were in his palms, how warm and soft the skin was. He felt a tingling in his balls and his cock began to grow.

His gaze continued to wander down her body. Her belly had a small bulge, but for him that was simply part of being such a curvy woman. Nevertheless, her waist was relatively narrow and together with her hips she had a wonderful hourglass figure. Her but would surely be great, but he could only guess that at the moment. She had styled her hair into a triangle between her legs today, next to which a few stubbles were already visible. Frauke would have shaved in the shower today, but she hadn't got around to it yet because of Paul's request. Her slit was visible under her hairstyle. He would have loved to run his index finger through it to see if she was already wet, but he certainly wouldn't do that without an invitation.

"Do you want to see the back too?" the woman snapped him out of his thoughts.

"Uh, sure." Frauke turned 180° and stretched her bottom slightly towards him. It really was as great as he had imagined. Round cheeks, heart-shaped and plump. Here, too, he would have loved to grab it with both hands.

Frauke looked her Paul in the eye, smiled at him too and winked. He wouldn't have thought that she would enjoy the spectacle so much, but something in her look told him that she wasn't finished with the young man at the door yet.

"Well, fancy a small tip?" This was really more than Paul had imagined, and even the courier at the door didn't quite know where this was going. "Do you want to touch it?"

"Uh..." Paul uttered.

"Uhhh...", the parcel carrier also said. "... all right?" His uncertainty was obvious.

Paul couldn't believe what he was hearing from her, but somehow he was suddenly magically attracted by the thought of a strange hand on his wife.

"Come on, you only get this opportunity once. Grab it!" Frauke encouraged her guest, who took a deep breath and placed both hands on her buttocks.

"Okay like that?"

"Grab it properly!" And that broke the dam. The man in front of the door squeezed and kneaded both of her buttocks as if they were two stress balls.

"Mmmhhh," Frauke encouraged him. "Do you want some of the front too?"

With that, she turned around and held her chest out to him. This time there was no hesitation for the guest, and he realized what had just been a fantasy for him. Her breasts actually felt fantastic. Soft but well shaped, her skin was warm, and he could actually feel her hard nipples on his hand. His cock had become so hard by now that it was getting too tight in his pants. Frauke reached out, squeezed the bulge in his pants gently, smiled with satisfaction at the result of their encounter, and retreated back into the hallway.

"So, I bet my husband has the boner of a lifetime right now, and I'm sure he wants to shoot his juice all over these two. I'm going to give him a nice blowjob, and you'd better get on with distributing your parcels." With that, she closed the door in the parcel carrier's face, and he stood in front of the door with a stupid face and a massive hard on and couldn't quite grasp what had just happened.

Meanwhile, Frauke went to her Paul, knelt down in front of him and fished his cock out of his pants.

"So, you've suffered long enough, now you're finally going to be released."

His cock was indeed already very hard, and Frauke began to jerk it slowly and carefully. Paul had to take a deep breath and concentrate to avoid cumming immediately. He wouldn't last long after this week, so much was clear. Frauke increased her speed and held her breasts out to him. She knew how much he liked to shoot his load all over them. So it only took a few quick pumping movements before Paul felt the familiar tingling in his balls.

"You told the parcel carrier that you'd take me in your mouth," he reminded her.

What you promise, you have to keep, Frauke thought to herself and slid her mouth over her horny husband's pulsating cock.

"You're so good at this," he managed to squeeze out, still half panting. "I bet that guy is going to drive off into the woods somewhere now and jerk off to you."

The idea really turned Frauke on, and she slipped a hand between her legs. "Uh-huh," she confirmed to Paul with her mouth full, which caused a pleasant vibration sensation on his dick. He wouldn't last much longer. Meanwhile, Frauke rubbed her clit in small, slow circles, and she closed her eyes in pleasure as she enjoyed the stimulation from two sides. Paul finally lost control.

"Cumming!" he quickly managed to warn her. Frauke was just able to let his cock pop out of her mouth and three, four, five thick ropes shot over Frauke's tits, where she had directed his wet, shiny cock. Paul loved the sight of her soaked breasts. He couldn't explain why, but it made him horny even after he had cum.

Frauke took his cock in her mouth again briefly, licked it clean and grinned at him with satisfaction. "Well, wasn't it worth the wait?"

"I don't know, but that was pretty hot."

"Do you want to watch me make myself cum? After all, I haven't had an orgasm yet, poor woman that I am." She turned her mouth into a teasing pout.

"Sure, I've always wanted to watch that."

Frauke pulled him into the living room, sat down opposite him on the couch, placed her feet on the table so that he could see her wet pussy, and she began to rub herself between her legs. First, she circled her clitoris with two fingers, but then took a short break and used her fingers to pick up a thick drop of cum that was still sticking to her breasts. She now used this as a lubricant, rubbing it generously over her pleasure centre. After a few more circles around her bud, she pushed her index and middle fingers directly into her wet pussy, moaned softly and then began to fuck herself rhythmically. She paid no attention to Paul and moaned and mumbled quietly to herself. When she grabbed her clit again with her other hand, she moaned out a soft "Yes, Mr. Postman...". Paul thought he had misheard her. Frauke continued to ignore him and slowly but surely rocked herself to an orgasm.

Her fingers moved faster and faster up and down, and Paul could hear the smacking of her wet cunt. She moaned louder and louder until she finally held her fingers deep inside her twitching pussy until she slowly came back down to earth from her climax.

Paul's cock was now hard again and ready for action.

"What's in this package, btw?" She wanted to know, after all.

"Oh," said Paul. "You're going to love this.