All Comments on 'Just Say Yes! Pt. 03'

by LouZiffer

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Norway_1705Norway_17058 days ago

Thank you for this narrative! The ending is beautiful: few words but precise.

>>> There was the magic phrase. "I want you to...!" sounds like the beginning of one of the Brothers Grimm's fairy tales. Hey, maybe you could write a hundred of these tales and make a book, The Thousand and One Nights.

"She also wanted to change Paul. Educate him" - oh what a lovely fairytale! I must say, in real life, men do not change: they may learn new things, but each remains forever the man he is.

But this is fantasy literature!

And our brave Frauke decided to stop with the routine, to stop being bored.

However, as we have just seen, she wants only her husband to love her: there was a letter carrier here, but she wanted to run to satisfy her husband.

In my opinion, you can explore her desires by letting Paul keep reliving trivial scenes seen on porn sites. Paul has no fantasy, he simply imitates what he has seen. She seems more eager to experiment with something new.

Maybe in front of her sister? Perhaps in his mother's house, trying not to make noise? Maybe in the restaurant, with her feet under the table? If she has seen the movie "50 Shades" she knows at least the basic elements of domination.

What was in the package delivered by the mailman? A sexy costume for her, a sex toy, something exciting? I like that Frauke wants to "educate" him.

What a wonderful name, Frauke. Perhaps it is a diminutive of Little Lady (Frau). Maybe it’s a sign, that she must be his Lady (in a Gentle Femdom) and he will be her loyal Knight?

LouZifferLouZiffer5 days agoAuthor

@Norway_1705 Thanks for your lovely comment. Give them some time to explore. Not every boundary can be crossed in the first month. They need time to grow, to learn, and to escalate. The only thing that is certain is that they won't stay as tame as they are right now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLouZiffer@LouZiffer
I write the occasional smutty story for my own enjoyment, as much as yours. Feel free to comment or contact me, if you have questions, suggestions, or feedback.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES