Just Say Yes Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to scream out when you cum," suggested Jay.

Jay continued to thrust into me deeply.

"Oh fuck, this is good," I whispered. "I'm cumming," I panted. "Oh I'M CUMMING," I said in a louder voice.

Jay then thrust into me one last time as he pressed me firmly against the glass. "Feel my cock fill you up," he said as I felt him pulse inside me once more.

"Mmmm. That feels so good," I mumbled.

Jay pulled out and helped me over to the bed. While I was getting fucked next to the window, Todd had laid out some ropes and cuffs on the bed. Some towels had been placed across the bed.

Jay laid me down on the towels as the two men restrained my arms and legs. I was too exhausted to protest.

I was soon spread-eagled across the bed as the two men gazed down at me lustfully. They lay down on each side of me and began to nibble my sensitive nipples. One man - I'm not sure who - reached down and began to fondle my clit piercing.

I writhed about pulling against the restraints, but I was too weak to offer any serious resistance.

Todd picked up the wand, and while he held it in the palm of one hand, he inserted two fingers in my slippery pussy. It felt like I had lost control of my body. I was squirming about, trying to increase the pressure of the wand on my pussy.

Jay was still sucking on one of my nipples as he brushed the other with the palm of his hand.

Jay looked up and asked me, "What are you?"

"I'm a dirty fuck toy . . ." I replied, willingly.

"Are you going to cum soon?" he asked.

"Yes."

"I'm going to count down. I want you to cum when I reach zero."

"Yes."

"Ten."

"Oh, fuck. This feels so good." Todd's fingers were stroking my G-spot as the wand vibrated against my clit.

"Nine."

"I'm a dirty fuck toy . . ."

"Eight."

"I'm a dirty . . ." I sighed.

"Seven."

"Fuck toy . . ."

"Six."

"I'm going to cum soon."

"Look at your husband. Five."

"I love you," I whispered as I gazed into his eyes.

"Four."

"I'm about to cum."

"Three."

"Oh, this feels so good." Todd was pressing the wand firmly against my clit.

"Two."

"I'm a dirty . . ."

"One."

"Fuck toy . . ."

"Ze . . ."

"Argh, Oh fuck I'm Cumming. I'M A DIRTY FUCK TOY," I yelled as my arms and legs tensed up, and my whole body lifted off the bed.

Todd continued to press the wand firmly against my whole pussy as I squirted my cum again.

"Oh fuck . . . Oh fuck . . . Oh fuck . . ." I panted. "I'm cumming. I'M A DIRTY FUCK TOY," I yelled again.

Todd kept the pressure up with the wand against my twitching pussy.

"Oh, please stop . . . Oh, please stop . . . Oh, please stop . . ." I pleaded as I writhed about.

Todd switched of the Hitachi as Jay came over with some more toys. What were they going to do to me next, I wondered.

Jay placed a clear plastic cup over my left boob as he squeezed on an air pump. My boob was pulled up into the vacuum in the cup. I could see my areola and nipple puff up in the space.

Jay unclipped the pump from the cup and then did the same thing with my other boob using a second plastic cup. I watched as my other areola and nipple puffed up as well. I must admit, it did feel good.

Next, I felt Jay place a cup over my pussy. He squeezed the pump and created a vacuum around my pussy. This time the vacuum felt stronger than the ones on my boobs. I lifted my head up slightly and looked down to my pussy. Oh my. My pussy lips had been pulled up into the spherical cup.

Todd had his cock inside a plastic cock pump, and Jay handed over the air pump. I watched as Todd's cock grew in size as he pumped air out of the cylinder.

I wasn't keeping track of time, so I didn't know how long I was left like this. Periodically the men pumped more air out of the three cups which drew my boobs up some more. I could see that my areolae and nipples had become red and very puffy. I could only imagine what this was doing to my swollen pussy lips.

Jay also switched on the wand a couple of times and placed the vibrating head against the hard plastic cups. This felt exquisite.

It felt like twenty minutes, but it could have easily been longer when they removed the cups. Each cup had a small valve, and I let out a gasp as when the air was allowed to enter each cup.

The two men lay down next to me and played with my obscenely swollen, puffy nipples.

I looked down to my pussy and saw that my whole mons Venus had swollen up. Jay tweaked my pussy, and it wobbled like rubber.

Todd stood up, and I watched as he slid his cock from its confines in the cylinder. I knew he had a long cock from the fucking I had received earlier. But now his cock had a fantastic girth. You could tell this as his cock head looked normal, but the shaft was so much fatter. It was just as well that he had put on a condom before the pumping began as I thought he would struggle to fit one on now.

Todd applied some lube to his cock and then my fat pussy lips. He held his thick cock next to my pussy and then gently, but firmly, entered me.

"Oh, fuck that feels tight," I gasped loudly as Todd slipped inside me. My pussy felt so much tighter all the way in as he pounded into me.

"You like this?" he asked me.

"Oh, fuck, yes. You feel so big, and my pussy feels so amazingly tight," I panted.

Jay was now using the cock pump on his already impressive cock. I was surprised to see him talking to my husband.

"Your wife is enjoying being used as our fuck toy," said Jay as he started to stroke my husband's cock.

"Yes," hissed Mark.

"You're enjoying your wife being used as a fuck toy. Aren't you?"

"Yes," replied Mark.

Todd continued to fuck me. His thick cock was the only point of contact between up. He plunged it in my fat pussy lips as he braced himself above me like doing press-ups. I tried to lift my body up to meet his, but I was so exhausted from all the sex.

I could feel another orgasm approaching. "Oh fuck . . . I'm a dirty . . ." I said instinctively as I inhaled. "Fuck Toy," as I exhaled out.

"Is this the fucking of your life that you wanted?"

"Yes." I breathed. "Oh, fuck. I'm cumming." I felt my pussy squeeze Todd's cock even tighter as I lost control of my body.

I felt Todd's cock twitching as he had his own orgasm. The combined feeling of his thick cock twitching inside my tight contracting pussy was amazing. I am sure I nearly passed out as my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

Todd got up, and Jay took over. I had orgasm after orgasm as I lay shattered on the bed. These two men kept up fucking me for ages, and there was nothing I could do or wanted to do, to stop them.

I noticed that the man not fucking me would tease my husband by playing with his erect cock but never allowing Mark to cum. Every now and then I would deliriously mumble, "Dirty fuck toy," as I looked at my husband's frustrated expression.

I had been used by these two men for hours when at last they said they had had enough.

I slumped on the bed and felt like a rag doll, worn out from all the sex.

Todd grabbed a glass of water and popped two Viagra pills from the foil packet. He went over and forced Mark to swallow the two tablets. It didn't look like Mark was that reluctant, though.

They placed my boobs and pussy in the suction cups once more, and I saw that they had Mark's cock in the cock pump. They pumped all the air out of the cups and then said they would clean up.

Mark and I were left in the room restrained as Todd and Jay each had a shower.

Once they were both dressed, they released the suction on the three cups on me and untied my restraints. I was too drained to move an inch. My nipples were once again puffy, and I am sure my pussy has swollen up again.

Todd said to Mark, "The room is paid for until tomorrow morning, and it's all yours."

Jay added, "We've even paid for breakfast in the morning."

"Thanks for today," commented Todd. "We're looking forward to a fantastic professional relationship."

Jay released the suction on the cock pump. Oh my, Mark's cock looked really beautiful and huge.

Todd applied lubricant to Mark's cock as Jay rubbed some onto my swollen pussy. It was then that it dawned on me that they had set my husband up to continue my fucking session.

Todd unlocked the handcuffs restraining Mark and said, "Have fun! Your wife is a fantastic lay!"

I heard the door to room close behind the two men as Mark climbed on the bed. I wouldn't have been able to resist: I was so exhausted.

Mark lined his cock up with my puffy pussy and plunged deep into me.

"I'm a dirty fuck toy . . ." I whispered into Mark's ear as he fucked me.

"You're my dirty fuck toy," he said.

"I'm your dirty fuck toy," I repeated as I kissed him passionately.

The effects of the Viagra did not wear off that night, and after Mark had fucked me wonderfully for an exquisitely long time, we fell asleep in the spoons position.

Mark brushed my sensitive puffed-up tits while his hard cock remained buried deep inside me all night.

I had a beautiful dream that he had fucked me several times as I slept, and when I finally woke up, he was still rock hard, and it felt wonderful to feel him still hard inside me.

He rolled me onto my front and gently fucked me from behind once more. "I love you, Anne, you dirty fuck toy," he said to me.

"I love you too," I mumbled. "And I love being your dirty fuck toy."

***

Please vote five stars if you have liked my story. Thanks.

12