Just Sex

Story Info
Just sex.
828 words
4.15
4.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I push you against the wall and kiss you passionately while pulling your button down shirt apart and sliding it down so your arms are pinned. Happily, no bra today, I kiss those perfect breasts and suck on those sexy nipples while undoing your pants. I slide them down your legs and help you take them off as I bring my mouth closer to that sexy pussy.

I find your clit and start to massage it with my tongue. You're already so wet for me I slide my two fingers right into you and curl them just right to get to your g-spot curl them in, slide them out, curl them in, slide them back out while still sucking and licking back and forth on that clit.

Your body starts to wiggle with pleasure, forcing my fingers deeper inside of you. Deeper and deeper writhing with pleasure. I kiss you and we move on to the bed. I lay you down, and kiss and lick my way down your leg, your ankle, calf, back of your knee.

I slide my fingers to your clit, and start to rub it and your sexy wetness over and over. Kissing down your thigh, biting you lightly. Closer to your sexy pussy, I slowly get there, and suck on that clit while sliding 2 fingers into you. In and out while sucking hard. I keep sliding in and out of you and move my kisses up that sexy belly, in and out, up to those sexy tits. In and out, your neck in and out, your lips and tongue. Mmmm.

I take my fingers out of you and slide my thick cock into that sexy pussy. Stretching it out. Slowly all the way into you. Out, then stretching you out all the way. Over and over moving faster and deeper with every thrust in and out of you. Kissing more passionately than I thought possible. Sliding that tongue into your mouth as we taste each other faster, deeper, harder. I pull out, flip you onto your side and slide back into you. I go in deep and hard, raising your leg up to my shoulder, and keeping the other on the ground. Deeper and fast until you cum all over my dick, and I cum deep inside of you.

I keep pounding in and out of you as I make you cum again, then again. Finally, I pull out of you. You get on your knees in front of me and take me into your mouth. I put my hand on your head as you lick, suck, lightly bite, and move those lips up and down my dick. You stop sucking and stand up again. You kiss me deeply, tongue sliding in and out of my mouth.

I pick you up and push you against the wall as I slide you down onto me. I spread those sexy pussy lips with my dick and start to pick you up and sliding you back down. Over and over. Mmmm baby

I keep picking you up and down on my dick over and over up and down. I pick you up a final time and move to the bed. I bend you over the bed with your ass in the air and I stretch your sexy wet pussy out like it belongs in there with my dick entering deep into you. Then back out then in hard and fast. Over and over deep into that pussy of yours. In and out baby.

I finally pull out of you and flip you on your side. I flip over and start to lap at those sexy juices coming out of your pussy as you wrap your mouth around my dick. I lick and suck that sexy pussy as you Bob your head up and down my dick. I find that clit and suck on it then lick it lightly. I keep lapping at you as you suck me hard up and down over and over.

You stop sucking on me and I flip back around and kiss you deeply. I slide my tongue across your lip and slowly slide it around your top lip. you slide your tongue in my mouth and I suck on it hard. I slide my tongue into your mouth and you suck on it as I slide back into you. In and out deeper and deeper faster and faster in and out in and out until you cum all over my dick, and tighten that sweet pussy around me forcing the cum out of me.

I fill that sexy pussy up with cum. I pull out and slide down you as I slide my tongue over that clit again. You arch your back in pleasure with the feel of my tongue on you as you continue to leak my hot seed out of you. I lick you over and over, making you cum again. Mmmm mmm baby. You are so yummy.