Just Show Your Boobs Already

Story Info
But I don't like it when guys cum in my mouth.
3.3k words
3.92
36.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChrisEva
ChrisEva
330 Followers

Sarah, stop whining. Just show your boobs already.

I don't want to show my boobs to those guys.

It's no big deal. We all got boobs. All these guys have seen boobs before, I can tell you that for sure.

I know. But I still don't want to.

Look. You got boobs. I got boobs. Are your boobs that special?

I don't know.

Are they the world's most fucking amazing boobs that no one has ever seen?

Well. . . no. I don't think so.

Are they boobs that when the guys see them, they're going to fall off their chairs and scream holy fuck I've never seen boobs like that before?

No. Come on, Leese. . . Why are you being so intense about this?

So. What. The. Fuck. Just go out there and show your fucking boobs.

I just never did it before.

Well you've been to the beach. or pool right?

What do you think?

You showed your boobs then, right? You think the guys weren't looking at you? You think they weren't just staring right at you every time you turned your head the other way for a second?

That's different.

Sarah, I saw you in that blue bikini at Virginia Beach. It was a pretty low-cut number. Sexy as fuck. I could see your titties pretty good.

I like that one. It's my favorite top. It's not that low cut.

It is. And you know it. And you know you looked fucking hot in it.

Yeah . . . well, okay. So what?

So . . .?

Well, it's a swimsuit.

It's because it doesn't show your nipples?

I guess so.

You think the guys don't look real hard at you in that blue top and at your pokies and imagine what your nips look like?

They can imagine all they want. I don't have a problem with that.

You don't think when you played volleyball or bent over or put on the sunscreen that you showed a little nip for them, and they weren't looking real hard?

I don't think I did. I mean, I don't think they did.

Of course they did. A couple square inches of fabric doesn't really hide much. You don't think they have a pretty good guess of the exact shape and color of your nips?

No.

Sarah, for fuck's sake. Just get out there and flash your little titties and get it over with. I sponsored you, you're making me look bad.

Lisa. You know it's not just a flash. I saw the other girls, they have to stand there like zoo animals with their tits out, the guys—

Well, okay, it's not just one flash. Isn't it hot, though, showing your stuff, seeing their dicks go boing into an instant hard on?

No.

It's not? come on. I don't believe you. Why'd you wear that blue suit at the beach?

Leese . . .

I'll tell you why. To look good. To look sexy. So that guys will look at you and be like, fuck, who's that fucking hot girl in that blue suit of my dreams.

I don't dress up for the beach just because I want guys to drool over me.

Come on. I know you're not that pure. You have a sex drive. That guy Cole, right? You like him. Imagine him sneaking a look at you in the buff.

Okay . . .

He looks, he sees your body. He's stunned. He can't even move. He's amazed and he can't take his eyes off of you. Come on, confess it. that's cool, right? That's what you think about when you rub one out, right?

Leese. You're still talking about the beach and guys checking out my ass or something when I'm covered up in my suit. That's not the same as me stripping down out there for them and letting them grab me.

Let's see 'em.

What? You want to see my tits?

Yep.

I don't want to show you my tits.

Come on. I've already seen them for years in the locker room. You can show me here.

Yeah. But now you'll be looking at them in a different way. Thinking of me out there with those guys.

Come on. You owe me.

I'm not going out there and letting random guys tug on my nips.

Just do this. In here. You owe me that much. After all, you're the one that begged me to bring you along tonight to the big Alpha party.

I didn't know it was going to get into this shit.

Well, you knew it wasn't going to be a little Sunday picnic. Come on. That's why you wanted me to invite you, right? If it was a junior high school dance you wouldn't have been interested. Even now, when you are saying no, part of you wants this little adventure. This element of risk. Am I right?

I don't know.

There are fuckloads of sexy guys out there, come on. And Cole. Cole is out there.

I'm not going out there with my tits out.

Just try it in here. Show me. Let's see what you are packing.

I don't know why I'm doing this.

Holy fuck. I forgot. You do have grade A tits. Here, stand like this. Put your hands up. Jesus Christ.

What?

And you're too shy to show all this to those guys out there?

I'm not embarrassed about how I look.

You know they look hot?

Yeah, sure.

Fuck, Sarah. You have this little goodie-good girl act, all modest. At the same time you know you have tits that would knock these guys to the floor. It is like I joked about, knocking them off their chairs. Shit.

Can I dress yet?

No, hang on. pretend I'm a guy.

Why?

I'm walking up to you. Let's see your hot little tits, girl. Show 'em to me.

Really? Leese. Just let me put my clothes on.

Come on. Let's work this out. It's like that behavioral therapy shit. You are imagining the worst but the worst isn't going to happen. We can act it out and make you less afraid.

I'm not afraid of showing my boobs. I just don't want to do it.

Come on you hot little number, you. Show me them tits real good.

Do you have to make him a neanderthal?

Sarah, all guys are neanderthals. Especially for tits like yours.

That's my point. And why I don't want to strip for them.

Oh, so if they were real classy guys, all preppy and grad students or some shit then you would do it?

No. I wouldn't do it for them, either.

Then as long as you're going to strip, it may as well be for a hunk than some brainiac, right? Sarah, most of those guys out there are varsity athletes. They are Really. Fucking. Hot. And most girls would kill for a chance to play with them.

I'm not most girls. Can I put my shirt on yet?

No. I like it that your tits are getting some airtime. You're getting used to being naked. Besides, you look good. Let me take a look at you. What's your favorite part of a guy's body?

What?

What turns you on? Yeah, that's good. Aim to the side like that. And straighten up, it aims your tits upwards a little. Fuck. Wish I had those nips.

Remember what I said about the zoo animal . . .?

So what part?

Of the guy? Arms. I like strong forearms. And a really tight ass.

Now you are talking. Here you are with your tits out and talking about ass.

Lisa. I'm doing it just to humor you. Because you are my best friend. And persistent as fuck.

It's a start. So now tell me what are you going to do with that tight ass? It's Cole's tight ass. He plays lacrosse, and he's been working out with the boys all afternoon. And now he wants to relax with you.

Run my fingers on him. Tease him. Maybe he's lying on his stomach and I draw my finger slowly all the way from the back of his knee up his thigh and then over his ass.

And then you jam your finger up his butthole?

Lisa! Jesus Christ. Of course not.

Relax. I'm only fucking with you. I know you want it slow and cerebral. Like he's working a fucking New York Times crossword in the nude while you run your finger around his ass. His hand goes up in the air, holding a pencil, while he's thinking of a 7-letter word, for, I don't know, "arousal".

Hmm. That's not bad, actually. Can I cover up yet?

No. I'm starting to see some possibilities with this storyline. Do the other thing. With your tits.

What? What I saw the girls out there doing? Bending over?

Yeah. It's sexy. Come on, try it. That's it.

It's not sexy, it's ridiculous. Feels like I'm a cow swinging my fucking udder.

Come on. You have nice, firm tits. It looks good. Jesus. I hadn't realized what you had under those cashmere sweaters.

I'm going to hurt my back if I hold this much longer.

Just hold that. Think of it as practice.

There's no way I'm holding this humiliating pose out there for a bunch of dumb jocks.

It's just a rite of passage. The Alpha way.

Leese. What the fuck.

Just hold still. I'm trying to show you.

Show me what? What it feels like to have a guy tug on my nips?

First time I did this, a cute wide receiver talked to me for ten minutes.

While holding onto your nips like this?

Yeah.

Jesus.

You have no idea. He had these strong, slender fingers. Black guy, hella hot looking. Thin but strong as fuck. And he just kept pulling my nips down, over and over.

Fuck.

See? You are squirming.

Of course I'm squirming. You're pinching my tits.

Just relax. And talk. This is to get you used to it.

I'm supposed to talk while you're feeling me up?

That's the idea. Just ordinary conversation between a freshman girl and a cute varsity jock.

While he pulls on my nipples.

Yeah. Come on. Isn't it turning you on even a little bit? Are you getting wet?

Leese. Jesus. I don't have a thing for girls.

All girls have a thing for girls. It just takes the right situation.

Are you ever going to stop tweaking my nip.

Not until I see you get turned on.

Jesus. Okay, all right. I admit. It's a pleasurable sensation. Can you stop now?

Only if you let me take you out there.

Fuck. Leese, I don't know.

You can do it. Look, let me find you a spot way over in a corner somewhere. No one will notice.

Yeah, right.

Hang on. Just stay here.

Can I put my top back on?

Yeah. For now. But don't get too used to it.

---

Hi.

Hi. What's your name?

I'm Sarah.

Nice to meet you, Sarah. You look awesome tonight.

Thanks. Look. Sorry. I'm kind of nervous. This is pretty weird for me.

I know. You're doing great, though. It won't be so bad. I'm Cole.

I know.

Really?

Yeah. I noticed you earlier.

You did? Shit. That makes me happy. I noticed you, too.

You play lacrosse, right?

No. Baseball. First string varsity. Second base.

Is that a joke?

No. Haha. It's my position on the field. Really.

Kind of appropriate. For tonight, I mean.

It could be worse. I could play tight end. Football. Get it?

Yeah.

Why did you think I played lacrosse?

Something Lisa said.

Lisa. She was that girl that brought me over here?

She did? Oh. Now I understand. It wasn't a coincidence.

Sorry, what?

Nevermind. Just a favor I have to pay back.

So look, Sarah. I hate to be a stickler, but there is something that you're supposed to be doing here.

Yeah, I know. I'm just shy.

Tell you what. I'll try to make it fair. I'll show you mine, you show me yours.

What?

Is there anything you want to see?

Stomach? You look pretty in shape.

Abs it is. Here you go. My favorite feature. Besides my ass, haha.

Holy shit. How do you get to look like that? Can I touch?

Sure. I will never complain.

Damn. You have like actual ridges.

It's the infield trainer. He makes us do core work until we throw up.

Ew.

Sorry. I meant figuratively. Although some of the freshmen at the start of the season . . .

Is this what they call functional strength? Or are you just a pretty boy.

Haha. You are something. It's functional all right. Prevents injury to have a really strong base for all the other body movements. I've got to catch the ball, sometimes in awkward positions, and get the throw off to first base.

Huh. Speaking of bases, I suppose it's my turn.

Yep. You can run but you can't hide, pretty girl.

Okay. Look, I've never done this before. I don't know if you can stand kind of . . . like, so that everybody else in here can't see?

Not sure that's possible. But I can try.

Okay, here goes.

Holy crap. Girl. Can I just say, that is one fine rack!

Cole.

Sorry, that was too vulgar. But Jesus Christ, girl. Oh my God.

Just stand there, and try to keep every drooling guy in here from checking me out.

Okay. As long as you don't mind me drooling a little myself.

I don't mind so much. I'm glad you're here. Maybe you can stay longer and keep these other guys away from me.

Maybe. I'm definitely not leaving yet.

You want to touch I suppose?

Yep, I was just about to ask.

Go ahead. Here. I'll do the thing for you.

Oh, yeah. This is the shit.

Hmm. You guys get all worked up for this night?

Yep. First time guys creaming their pants thinking of all of this.

Well. I'm surprised. Actually, it feels nice.

I hope so, that's the idea! What's your experience, you know, sexually?

You mean, like, how much of a loose woman have I been?

Haha. Damn girl, I can't get over how you feel. Your skin is so smooth. Soft. Does this feel good?

Yeah. That feels good.

So . . . what about my question?

I've had some sex. But honestly, not really that much. How about you?

A lot, I guess. We get a lot of easy ass, being on the team. But I've been waiting for something special.

Oh?

Yeah, you know, it's fun thinking about a girl who hasn't slept with every other fucking guy on the team. Like I'm just punching their ticket.

Hmm.

You like it when I do this?

Yeah. . . . Cole, that feels good. Damn.

I told you. I'm pretty fucking good at second base.

Hmm.

I love the way you feel right here. Nips getting all hard for me.

Yeah.

I'm curious to learn more about your sexual experience.

Why am I not surprised?

Do you like oral sex?

I'm not wild about it, but I can do it. Depends on the guy.

Do you like to finish the guy that way?

I don't mind cum on my chest. But I don't like it when guys cum in my mouth.

No?

No.

Well, you know, tonight is about education.

Cole?

Look around the room. Probably half the guys have their pants off.

Shit. I didn't even notice.

We call it level two.

Um.

I'll make you a deal. I'll stay with you till the end. It's only another fifteen minutes or so. It'll keep the other guys away from you.

And?

You let me teach you a little.

Fuck. I'm not sure I like the sound of that.

I'll let you play with my abs all you want.

Well . . .

And there's something else you can play with.

Fuck, Cole. Really? You are pretty good at pulling your pants off that fast?

It's an acquired skill.

Hmm.

Be a good girl, now. On your knees, and take me in your hands. Get me hard.

You are already pretty hard, I think.

That's from playing with your delicious tits. But we're going to go for more.

This thing gets bigger?

Honey, we're just getting started.

Fuck, Cole. Let me work on your abs some more first. I'll ease into it.

Just give me a little hot breath. And use the tongue a little. Yes.

I might have to put my hands on your ass. I like your ass. Even though you aren't a tight end.

Haha. I will allow it.

Haha. Yeah, I bet. Fuck, now I see what you meant. Don't poke my eyes out with this thing.

Time to open up, honey. Let me run on the inside of your cheek.

Jesus, Cole. I hope nobody is watching.

They are all busy with their own activities. Don't worry about it.

Nobody is filming any of this, I hope.

God, no. We'd fuck up anybody who tried. There are strict rules.

Okay. Here you go.

Nice. Yeah. Fuck, you have luscious lips. Open just part way, Sarah. Give me some resistance. In we go.

Hmm.

Fuck. Perfect. You can keep one hand on my ass. Just cradle my balls with the other.

Haha. Hmm.

I'm just going to grab your hair now and push further in.

Hmm.

That's a good girl. Relax, now. Don't choke.

Hmm.

I'll go slowly. Just use your tongue on me. Feel the rhythm, we'll keep it easy. A little deeper each time.

Hmm.

Good girl, Sarah. You are at level two. A varsity second-baseman is fucking you in the mouth, and you have your hands around his ass, and it's hot.

Hmm.

I'm just going to feel your tits again. And that's going to push me over the edge. Because you have a perfect body, Sarah. You are so fucking hot.

Hmm.

Look up at me with those beautiful eyes. That's it. Grab my ass, Sarah. Grab my fucking ass. Feel those muscles.

Hmm.

Now I'm going to cum in your mouth. But you're going to like it. It's going to taste good, and you're going to be a good girl and swallow.

Hmm.

Here we go now, honey. You're doing great. Look at me.

Hmm.

You are so fucking hot, Sarah. I'm going to push deep now. You can take me in. Open up for me.

Hmm.

Yeah . . . good! Good! Fuck, yeah. What a good girl. Swallow now. That's it. Keep looking at me.

Hmm.

You are so pretty. I love the way your hair runs over your ear here. You swallow it all? Just give me a nod. Good girl.

Fuck.

Yeah, that was level two. A fucking amazing level two.

Cole. I can't believe I just did that.

You did. And it was fucking hot. Welcome to the Alphas. Here, you can pull your shirt down now.

And you can pull your pants up. Haha. Oh my fucking God. Did I just fucking suck you off?

You did. Did you surprise yourself?

Yeah. Fuck, yeah.

Well, there's the buzzer. Just in time. I saved you from all the other guys, didn't I? Just like I promised.

Yeah. Good thing. One of them might have put their dick in my face.

We wouldn't want that, would we?

No. We wouldn't.

Good.

Cole. Can you like, not fuck around with other girls until we figure out . . . you know, if there is something between us?

Girl, it's a deal. After-party games, strictly off-limits.

I may be asking the impossible. Right?

Not impossible. For the right girl. Hey, this is your friend Lisa coming over, right?

Oh, yeah. That's her. Can you do one thing for me?

Anything. Whoa, Sarah, why are you pulling my shirt up?

Lisa. Girl. Fuck. We have to talk. First, come check out these abs.

ChrisEva
ChrisEva
330 Followers