All Comments on 'Just South of Sane Ch. 01'

by ronmac

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Apprehensive?

It's hot but I think the title tells the final outcome and that's actually sad.

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 19 years ago
Uh, jumping the gun??

Good story but I think he is jumping the gun quite a bit. If the wife keeps her fantasies as fantasies, what is his problem?

If she does try to live them THEN he has a big problem!

But, hey, nothing lasts forever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
..."Aaannnd.. CUT!"

The shorter the better. If this proceeds, it'll just be a "cheating wives" story, and the husband, as already indicated will be a fucking wreck. He won't know his own mind, and he'll be "confused" as to what he "really wants" because he will be (very predictably) horny.

This was the Perfect Ending.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Well

I would say something but there is no chapter 2.

Fuck it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is it?

Boy what a pile of vomit. The tags make more sense than the story does.

trandall9991trandall9991over 6 years ago
Where is part 2

Are you going to write the btb ending of this story?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Great

He quit while he was ahead.

HikingThruHikingThruabout 5 years ago
Titles matter too

As is, it seems a unique short-take on getting out before the typical "careful what you ask for" story. But the Ch. 01 title indicates more to come, so maybe the bus and road trip memories are pure imagination or allegory, but in that case, he hasn't made any decisions, so the story lacks some clarity. He may also be a tad clueless if he thinks she is not fantasizing about two cocks every time they use a dildo. Is that not the point?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Ugh rotten

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous