All Comments on 'Just That Kind of Woman'

by atlas360

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
TNDRIVERTNDRIVERabout 13 years ago
good one

you did a good job, I sort of got the impression from your opening that your story was about the what happened next almost as much as the seduction, are you planning more or are you out to frustrate us readers with leaing the story just hanging.

fregenfregenabout 13 years ago
Quite well done

Very erotic tale of seduction. Should be no complaints on his parts since he both set it up and it was done right in front of him.<P>

The follow on will be interesting. It appears this has to be the best sex Gretchen ever experienced. Do they admit to Gretchen what they did? How will she react? Even if they don't how will she react? Is once enough? Do Lisa and Gretchen start a relationship? How does he feel about all this?<P>

Hmmmm. Thanks for sharing.

VirginiawildVirginiawildabout 13 years ago

Nicely developed, realistic and sexy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Asking the readers

Hi, the author here. I fully admit that my goal when I write is that the reader will want to masturbate and will orgasm too. I'd love for folks to include it in their comments as to if they did that. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

No I didn't get off on this story. I find nothing erotic about a weak stupid pathetic man allowing another person to take away his wife from him both mentally and physically. Which will surely happen in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
No!!!

No masturbation, but some real disgust, as in many of these stories, with a husband who so little respects his wife that he enables another person to seduce and control her. It is, in your own words, just a masturbation knockoff story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Didnt find it sexy or erotic

Where's the sexy in a story about a marriage and a love ending? Yeah, another divorce, that's sexy as all hell. You should try it out sometime it's the most fun you will ever have.

Oh and it's great that Lisa did this to her friends wife. What a great friend Lisa is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
excellent

I love it. please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Ok

Well, I enjoyed the story looking forward to part two......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
yes ...Yes ... YES ~!!!!!

Nicely done, very erotic

Heather

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
And the moral of the story is...

the marriage ended when he wanted to see if his wife could be seduced. It is an exceptionally hot story, extremely well done, and to me important part is that this husband and wife simply are not committed to their marriage otherwise this situation could never/would never happen. If anyone suggested to a happily married man that they could seduce his wife, he would never ever suggest trying it or helping along with the plot. The response would be along the lines of, "If you try that waking up on fire is a distinct possibility."

He would respect his wife too much, he wouldn't want her in such an uncomfortable situation, and he wouldn't desire her sharing pleasure with someone else.

As for the wife, she is correct seduction isn't something that just happens, you have to want to be seduced on some level. She wanted to be seduced and so she was. Not a happily married woman. Frozen by pleasure is a happy story concept but lets face it Gretchen could have and if truly happy would have moved away possibly slapped Lisa if she didn't like what was happening and was willing to go with it.

Great story, good concept, I hope you continue writing!

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 13 years ago
As far as it went, it was great!

I enjoyed the story. Thinking about the aftermath after the story ended was a bit disturbing, but unfair of me to rate your story for how i think it might go after the orgasm. As written it was hot!

Thank youu.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Enjoy the Fantasy

One could analyze the story as a real situation and postulate as whether their marriage was solid, will fall apart, etc. As for me, I take it as a fantasy that I enjoyed reading and would very much like to see further developments. Write on!

SchlockTheMonkeySchlockTheMonkeyabout 13 years ago
More Lisa stories!

I enjoy seduction stories and would love to see more of Lisa's conquests.

SleeplessinMD3SleeplessinMD3about 13 years ago
Good Fantasy Bad Reality

You leave this story as if something good will come out of the seduction. In raal life, this marriage would be over. The husband agrees to set up his wife with a lesbian on a dare. Lisa fucks his wife like he never has done. Now what? The wife know that she has succumbed to another person in front of her husband. She would wonder why her husband did not intervene and what he thinks about her now. Do they invite Lisa over to give his wife pleasure that he cannot match?

adambishopadambishopover 12 years ago
Very Arousing

Great lesbian-seduces-straight-woman story.

linda1234linda1234almost 11 years ago
Well done!

A beautiful seduction story. Any man who would voluntarily let a woman seduce his wife must know that something is wrong with their sexual relationship, that there is something he can't give his wife, that she is unsatisfied. Perhaps he allowed it, hoping that his wife wasn't really a lesbian, but he simply had to know one way or the other. Perhaps he decided that if his wife was bi, she could be satisfied by having an occasional affair or just by thinking about women while they make love. Lots of possibilities. Regardless, he gambled, and lost. Big time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Tell me theres a part 2!!! Please?!!

imready2imready2almost 9 years ago
Absolutely wonderful

You have just written and described my number one Fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
One of the best

You wrote a highly erotic story in which all characters respect each other. Now sure how the “loving wives rage squad” got on their high horses about it, but both this and part 2 are very well done.

This will be one of my top 10 “go to” stories when I’m feeling the need for relief.

KRoyKRoyover 3 years ago

This is one of my favorite stories on Literotica. I have masterbated to it many times. Would really love for this to happen to my wife. She has shared that she has hidden bisexual desires. Thank you for writing this.

newblaster66newblaster66over 2 years ago

Any way Lisa can come meet my wife?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"The Secret Diaries of Miss Anne Lister" - That's the problem with historical entertainment. A lot of embellished details. A lot more gray areas in the real story. But I guess people don't mind as long as it reinforces their beliefs and desires.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous