Bee's Story, My Story Ch. 03

Story Info
I have to go into Protective Big Sister Mode.
2.9k words
4.4
6.7k
13

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/01/2024
Created 12/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi everyone! It's been a while, and I've missed you! I've been pretty busy with work for the last month or so. BUT I've kept a journal of some of the significant (at least to me) times that have happened since my last update. I thought maybe you would be interested.

-------------------------------------

Sunday, April 21st 2019

Some friends and I had decided to do Game of Thrones watch parties for the final season. We'd rotate doing it at each other's houses, so that we'd each host twice. I went second... and third, and fourth, and fi-basically I ended up hosting all but the first episode because my friends all decided I had the best sound system/tv/internet combo for quality viewing. As long as they brought the food, I was cool with it.

This particular week though we had decided to go swimming at the pool in my apartment complex first. My brother had to catch up on some homework for his classes, so he didn't join us, and hadn't really met my friends here yet. When my friends got to the apartment, he was in his room hard at work, my friends dropped their stuff off, got changed and we went out to the pool. One of my friends (let's call her Kelly) is blonde, slightly shorter than me, and a little more athletic. She actually has toned abs and firm legs. She has a nice natural tan, and freckles on her chest. She's busty, but I'm definitely bigger (possibly the biggest of any of the women I'm friends with tbh). She wore a blue bikini top with white and black striped bikini bottoms. The other friend (Monica) is tall and dark, she has a very nice hourglass figure, small boobs, but really wide hips and thick thighs, and probably the most perfect ass I've seen in person. She wore a neon green one piece that contrasted really well with her skin tone. I wore the black bikini I really like but rarely wear because it sometimes makes me self conscious of my chest.

Needless to say my pale skin stood out like a lone streetlight in an empty parking lot at night when next to these two. We stayed out for quite a while, one of my neighbors was having a small get together as well, it was awkward for a bit because it was myself and two other women around the same age, and this neighbor and his group of guy friends. I think they were all a good 10 years older than us, if not more, and they started trying to chat us up before long. We were actually really close to just going back inside because we couldn't have our own conversation, when one of my friend's boyfriend finally made it to join us. Once he got in the hot tub with us, the older men gave us more space. When we were done swimming, the boyfriend ended up having to leave because of some sort of issue at his job, so the girls and I dried off and came back inside.

By now my brother was done with his course work, and playing video games in the living room. When the three of us walked in I swear I saw his eyes go wide and his jaw tense. In high school he always had crushes on my friends, and when I saw his reaction it reminded me of those days. The girls said hi, and he managed to right himself and introduce himself to them. He went back to whatever he was playing, and the girls and I stood in my kitchen and continued our conversation from the pool. Something that would have been super casual until I was reminded of what we were talking about.

"So yeah, supposedly his cock is both really small and he's super selfish in bed. She said she feels terrible thinking that it might not work out because he's so sweet but the sex is completely awful for her."

"Isn't he the guy that was bragging that he had a 9 inch dick when he was drunk at your graduation party or something?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure everyone knew he was lying about that. I think he just thought it would get some girl interested."

"I mean... I'd probably have been curious. I'd love to try something that big just onc-... Ruby? Are you okay? You look super pale, like, more so than usual, and you've been so quiet."

I felt so awkward because my friends are both very loud talkers, and I didn't want to get involved with the conversation with my brother within earshot. I had blanked from embarrassment and also just the subject matter reminding me of my brother's assumed significant size. I kind of cocked my head in his direction to remind them of his presence and make it known that I wasn't comfortable talking like this in front of him.

"Oh come on, you think he hasn't heard worse? He's not even paying attention. It's not like he cares how much dick his sister's getting... or how much she's NOT getting."

I glared at Kelly to get her to stop, I knew she was just having fun, but I swear she was purposefully playing up the vulgarity of the conversation because of him. She can be really raunchy at times but this felt like a bit much, maybe I was just sensitive to it because of the nature of the conversation and the present company. Needless to say we were able to change the subject, and they got changed back into their comfy clothes. It felt like my brother was on edge throughout the night though, maybe overwhelmed in the presence of the girls and his sister. He was squirmy in the armchair throughout the show while the girls and I sat together on my big couch.

Maybe it was just poor timing on his part, but during THAT scene with Arya and Gendry, he excused himself to the bathroom and said not to worry about pausing it, but we did anyway and used it as an opportunity to clean up our plates a little. Monica nodded toward the bathroom and made a jerking off motion and acted like she was cumming, and I immediately slapped her hand down and told her to stop.

"Oh, please. You know he's probably done that at least twice while he's been here right?"

I rolled my eyes and laughed it off, he came back and we finished the episode before my friends left to go home, since we all had work the next day. I changed into my sleep clothes. Another tank, no bra, comfy panties. I came back into the living room and sat next to him on the couch, checking my phone while he played a game. It was awkwardly quiet so I decided to change that a little.

"I'm sorry if my friends were a little much..."

"They were fine! They seemed nice.... you know, though... you don't have to censor yourself around me, okay? I'm not a kid, I know you have a sex life and you're an adult, and I don't want you to feel like you can't be open about that because I'm here."

I sat for a little just letting what he said gestate.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry. It's just a little embarrassing and I didn't want to gross you out or make you feel awkward about me, you know?"

He got quiet and just nodded before saying "I get that... but Kelly's right, I HAVE heard worse."

I laughed a little, and we sat quietly while he played, after a bit I noticed it was late and retired to my bedroom to do my nightly routine and go to bed.

-------------------------------------

Friday, April 26th

I had stayed up late the night before because we went to see Endgame. I came home late from work, during a week when I've already been staying long nights. I think it was like 10:30 when I came home. And I had about an hour before I was scheduled for my weekend job. On most Friday and Saturday nights, I headline at a jazz club, singing and playing piano with a jazz quartet backing. When I got to the apartment, the lights were all off. Usually when he comes home and then leaves, he at least turns on the light in the kitchen or the hallway, and that's how I know he's been home. Friday is his shortest day of the week too, done with classes at 2:30pm. So he hadn't been home all day? I checked my phone and didn't have any messages from him. I texted him to ask where he was, and went to go sit on the couch and watch some Netflix. I decided to stay dressed, so I'm sitting at home in a white blouse and a black pencil skirt, a little worried and gripping my phone waiting for a response.

Nothing.

After about 30 minutes I decided to call him instead. No answer, in fact it only rings like twice before going to voicemail. And at this point I start to feel my stomach sinking. I'm pacing in my living room. I try again, and nothing. I text him to call me, and then I decide to check his bedroom. All of his school stuff is gone. Now I'm panicking, I'm due to perform in a little less than half an hour. Even if I leave now I'll be late. Usually I give at least 6 hours notice if I need to cancel a gig. I text the owner of the club and let him know I'm having an emergency, and won't be coming in. He's very cool about it and expresses hope that I'm okay. But I'm already thinking about how I'm an awful sister.

I'd been so busy with my work all week that I had no idea if he had anything happening. I give it another 30 minutes and call again, nothing. It's 11:45 and I look up the information for his school and struggle to find someone I can talk to in order to help me find him. I'm supposed to be taking care of him, I don't have any of his classmates' information, anyone I can call or text to verify his whereabouts. I'm wondering if I should go to the school and look for him, or stay put to see if he'll be home. I start to imagine worst case scenarios. What if he got in an accident? What if he's dead?! How do I break that to my parents-... that I let them down, that I couldn't take care of him? Do I call the police? I text one of my friends to let him know what's happening and he offers to go to the school and look for him. I realize I don't even really know where his classes are. I've only been to the campus twice, and only once since he'd started. I tell my friend I'll get back to him and call my brother again.

At this point I'm crying, begging him to answer. I put my phone on my coffee table and open the top two buttons on my blouse because I feel like I'm burning up. My head tingles so I let my hair down from the bun I'd had it in. I put my head in my hands and clench my eyes shut, trying to figure out what to do. When I lift my head up I see that I've rubbed my mascara onto my hands, and imagine I must look like a mess. I look at the clock and it's almost 1. Honestly it's not that late by our standards, but this is so unlike him. I text my friend again and ask him if he's still willing to look around the campus for me. He says he was already heading that direction and that he'll keep me posted.

By now, my Apple TV has gone to sleep and my TV has automatically shut off. It's quiet, and I'm pacing the living room trying to think if he said he had anything going on today. I realize I need to eat, but my appetite is gone because my mind is racing. I'm really stressing, so I go to lay down on my bed. I try to relax and just wait to hear from my friend before doing anything else, and I can't help myself. I unbutton the rest of my blouse and untuck it from my skirt. My hand finds its way up my skirt and starts to rub over my panties. I need the distraction, something to relieve the stress. I press hard against the gusset of my panties, the broad side of my fingers rubbing firmly against my clit, and wetness soaking into the material. It's been a while since I've been in a situation like this. I make myself cum twice before throwing my panties off and desperately shoving my fingers inside. I clench my eyes shut and try to focus on the feeling, fucking myself desperately. My jaw is so tight I can't even moan, instead whimpering pathetically. I cum again and my leg cramps so I have to make myself stop.

I get off the bed and wash my hands, catching myself in the mirror, streaks of mascara down my face, hair disheveled, chest and face flushed. Yep, I look like a mess. I smooth out the skirt and rush to my phone to check if I missed anything, still nothing. It's 2:30 AM and I'm holding back tears realizing I might have to call my parents. I text my friend and he says all the campus facilities are closed and asks if I want him to come, that he's about to drive by my apartment complex. I tell him thanks but to go home, that I'll keep him posted.

Suddenly I hear the key in the door to my apartment. I practically drop my phone and rush to the door, as my brother steps in, completely fine, shuts the door and locks it, and turns to me. He looks shocked at my state, and in hind sight, I realize that I'm wearing a completely open shirt, with my bra visible, my makeup and hair all fucked up, and unknown to him, no panties.

He softly and awkwardly says, "Hey, are you okay?"

"NO I'M NOT OKAY?! What the FUCK? Where WERE you! Why didn't you ANSWER me?! Do you have ANY idea how fucking freaked out I've been all night because of you? Because I was fucking WORRIED something happened to you?!"

He looks genuinely ashamed and apologizes, telling me he and some classmates had to work on a group project, that he was at one of their dorms, but that his phone had died and they were so wrapped up in the school work that he didn't think to ask to borrow a charger. He hadn't realized how long he'd been out because they'd been so busy. I feel my eyes sting as they water because I'm so overwhelmed with relief.

I practically attack him, putting my arms around him and holding him tightly. I don't care about my state of dress. I kiss his cheek and tell him I love him and that I'm glad he's okay. I swear I can feel heat rising at his hips against mine. But I don't dwell on that too long. I push him away and tell him never to do that to me again. As soon as his phone is charged enough, I turn on Find My Friends on our phones so we can hopefully never have this issue again. I let my friend know everything's okay, and go clean my face and get into my sleep clothes. I end up completely passing out on the couch that night, exhausted from the whole ordeal.

The next morning when I wake up, he's already up and playing video games. He'd covered me with a blanket at some point after I'd fallen asleep, and I get up to stretch, a little sore from sleeping in an odd position. I raise my arms up and stretch my back, pushing my hips forward and arching my back, and I realize my boobs are also really sore. I hadn't milked the night before and they're super full, and when I open my eyes I catch him staring at my chest slack jawed. He tries to hide that he was looking and I try to hide that I caught him, but I'm pretty sure we both failed that miserably. I awkwardly rush to my bedroom and close the door before heading to my bathroom and seeing in the mirror just how hard and prominent my nipples were in my top. It's an old tank top, and the white cotton is worn and almost see through. My nipples are making incredibly prominent bumps, and beyond that, you can almost clearly make out the little outline of my areola. In the reflection I immediately see my chest go flushed, and as if in response, my nipples start to leak milk, little wet spots forming on the top. I feel relieved that this didn't happen in front of him, and I run a bath so I can milk in peace and comfort.

I have a few other dates I wrote about during my absence, but I know these are long, and I didn't know if I should post them all at once or spread them out, or if anyone's even interested in them. I apologize if this isn't juicy enough for you all and appreciate feedback on if you guys want to read about this sort of gradual progression or not, wherever it leads."