All Comments on 'Just the Six of Us Bk. 02 Ch. 07'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
florbustflorbust8 months ago

Another five star chapter is this great series. Please don't make us wait so long for the next one. Keep the chapters cumming! Jim

CaptainFrostBiteCaptainFrostBite8 months ago

5 stars once again! So excited to see a new entry here!

Southpaw1430Southpaw14308 months ago

Thanks. Good to see you back.

Smartest1Smartest18 months ago

Where are chapters 1-6 bk 2?

Very glad though there's follow up!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Please bring Missy, Matt's sister back into this story. Maybe Danni and Mike run into her as she comes over to them as their waitress, with Missy having had a miserable life since she left.

Would love her to end up marrying Mike and be okay sharing a bed with Danni and the rest of the sisters, Eventually, after you finish this current series, the next series should be Just the Eight of Us with Mike and Matt double penetrating and spit roasting their sisters, with Matt technically married to Sarah and Mike technically married to Missy, with all of them moving in together.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just wish there was not the level of lesbian sex in this story. Only about third of the story worth reading most of the time, thus lots of scrolling bye.....

novoz511novoz5118 months ago

I still enjoy the series, but at this point, it feels like you don't know where to take it, The sex scenes are great as per usual, however that's just all the story is now. Not really much happenning at all.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The story, as usual, is great. The sex, as usual, is hot. But I'm gonna go off on a rabbit trail for a moment. Mike's trip is emotional as hell. I'm a vet. I have a son who's a marine. All I will say is

Oo-fucking-rah.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I've been with story from the beginning...one of the best on here IMO. Seems a bit repetitive now looking for direction. I like the idea of bringing Missy back in the fold.

niks1822niks18228 months ago

Honestly a lot of this chapter was about the side characters than the main character Mike. Felt more like a filler than an actual important chapter.

KernflakesKernflakes8 months ago

Ignore the people saying repetitive. It's been an amazing story so far. Just don't make us wait another year for the next next installment. Also.....Missy

RamazaRamaza8 months ago

Sry to say, but this is the first time I was bored while reading one of Mentalcase’s stories, the parts with Sarah, Beth and Emma was basically the same thing over and over and over, like someone has it on repeat and replaying it forever, very boring, truth be told, the story would be better if you had just kept page 1 and 4, just saying.

DavyHRocksDavyHRocks8 months ago

Thanks for the catch up. Missed these guys. Keep up the good work.

Tx_PiklTx_Pikl8 months ago

Ignore the negativity that is not constructive feedback. You are writing an awesome story. Just don’t leave us hanging for months on end, Please!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Any update on the Lucky Man series?

namidaboshinamidaboshi7 months ago

Great chapter. It was very nice to catch up with the characters again. Hope the muse stays with you and continues to give us great chapters like this one.

It's time for Sarah to jettison that idiot boyfriend she has. Fellow has served his purpose of breaking up a once tightknit family. Now that they are all together again, it's time for him to go. He's not adding anything to the story.

The Danni love is getting to be a bit repetitive, I'm afraid. Maybe tone that down a bit? Your decision of course.

Really loving the hot lesbian action happening between the sisters. They are probably the highlights of this story. Sarah is really coming into her own as team mother and steadfast lover. Beth needs to learn patience and soon. Emma should be given more to do.

Don't let the negative comments get to you. This story is very good.

Please upload as and when you can.

Ciao

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19817 months ago

Ok its past time to bring this series to a close and it needs to end where he is with danni only in that way and shes with him only but the rest of his sisters are fine and happy with that choice also this new part wasn't as good as the first book series you hurt the story when you had sara and matt get together Matt being in the picture as the brothers friend is fine but him being in a relationship with 1 of the sisters was too far for my liking i just can't get behind that its time for you to end that relationship before you completely ruin the series

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Im really enjoying the series but please get Matt outta the picture!!!! Sarah and Beth should jump Mike (sexually) and they should go back to their old relationship of Sarah, Beth, Emma AND Danni. You should also play up Dannis role. Also can I donate money to you to keep this series active and to take my ideas on board? Awesome series keep it up!

MrjamjamMrjamjam7 months ago

Just wanted to tell I just finished reading the whole series and is fantastic. You are a bell of a writer and storyteller. You made me laugh, you made me tear up more than once and your stories got me horny as help. Please, I beg you continue writing on the series, you got so much more material you can cover. I will anxiously be looking out to your next posting. As some said, Matt needs to go, he feels like a third wheel. Things you can explore, anal sex with the sisters, Danni getting pregnant, I think Mike would be an awesome dad, getting the family living together again, getting the rest of the sister pregnant, the whole family having an orgy. And don't forget the voice, a source of laughter. You are awesome. I will check out your others series, but I will tell you this is the best I have read so far!

ZipLine91ZipLine917 months ago

I know you're probably tired of writing about this story, but, I just hope that you continue... I love this story the most and cannot wait for another episode... However, I love all of you're stories - and, I hope for more of them as well... Thank You for you're creative efforts...! I hope you never stop....

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I’ve really enjoyed the whole series with Mike, but finding it a little disappointing that you’re knocking Matt down and not having him being more for Sarah. Beth is described like a nympho, so introduce some new male characters and have them have an effect

jk697jk6975 months ago

Need full long side stories with just sisters fucking each other with strapon.

WoodencavWoodencav4 months ago

This has been the the best chapter by far for sometime, Danni and Mikes travel a bit more interesting, not just all about sex. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19813 months ago

When is the next part and when does Dannie get pregnant and was does Emily decide she likes women more than men basically when does he have to make a decision who he wants

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES