Just The Two of us

Story Info
Wife and her submissive husband enjoy a night of nasty sex.
1.5k words
3.99
33.4k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CHKnight4
CHKnight4
82 Followers

It always feels like an eternity passes between the times that my wife and I get time to ourselves. It doesn't, it just feels that way. As I am standing in the shower enjoying the warm water running down my body, I can see my wife in full view through the large pane of glass that separates the shower from the soaking tub. This is our time to talk about anything we want to talk about. Work, life, idiots, plans or whatever. She soaks in the tub sipping a large glass of wine and we both enjoy the water, the conversation and especially the company.

This night didn't start out right now though. No, my plan begins a couple days prior when I wrote this erotic story for her to describe my fantasy for us to play out. So, to say I have been anxious is an understatement. I have had a cum eating fantasy/fetish for years. We have done it quite a few times where I eat my own in some way or another. From her pussy, swapping during a kiss or after I fucked her. Sometimes it works out and others it does not. But I am always wanting to do it. The hardest part of eating my own, is the moment after I cum, I feel like I can't. Its phycological and it almost always seems to stop me from doing it. Someday I hope we can include someone else's cum for me to eat. I have found that if I make it beforehand though, it always works. So, the day before tonight I unloaded in a small jar that we use just for this purpose and put it in the freezer. That jar is now in the bathroom sink soaking in hot water to get it up to temperature again.

I am always up for new things and always in search of some other toy or aid to bring to the bedroom with us. While searching the internet a while back for a sex swing, I stumbled across homemade sex furniture. My search turned to that and buried deep in the results was a stool made of steel pipe with elastic bands. The idea was that she would sit on this stool and bounce up and down on a cock. But my mind went straight to laying under her eating out her just above my face. As I dug even deeper, I found a piece of furniture called a "Queening Chair." Similar to the bouncy thing, this device was specific to eating out. I found many different designs and ideas for these. Fast forward to yesterday, I found an old dining room chair and made my own queening chair. Tonight, we will break it in.

My last bit of preparations for tonight, I made a home-made blackberry pie for us to enjoy as our after-sex snack.

Back to tonight. We talk and laugh and bitch about co-workers while we both enjoy our drinks and the water. My plug has been inside my ass for about 45 minutes by now. Seeing that her glass is just about empty, I work the plug out of my ass and wash myself. I put my silicone ring around my balls before turning the shower off, drying myself and stepping out of the shower. After exiting, I take my drink and plug to the bedroom where I set my drink down, lube up my plug again and put it back inside. Afterwards, I return to the bathroom to help my wife from the tub with her towel ready.

We both retire to the bed and lie down next to each other to cool down from the heat of the water. When she's ready, she rolls over to me, takes my firm and bound balls into her hand and my cock into her mouth. It feels so good.

After some time passes, she tells me to turn over. I turn around and get on all fours while she gathers my favorite toy, glove and lube. Once in place, she once again starts playing with my balls and cock.

While still stroking me with one hand, she takes the base of my plug and begins to move it around inside of me. She keeps working the thick part against my inner sphincter, moving it in circular motions. She uses her lubed and gloved hand to add lube to the outside of my ass and the plug before going back to working it around inside of me. Feeling that I am relaxed she works the plug out all the way, I let out a little moan of enjoyment as she did. Adding more lube, she then puts it back inside, I moan again. Using the plug, she puts it inside and pulls in out slowly over and over again, slowing as the largest part of the plug hits my tightens point.

When she feels I am ready she removed the plug entirely, lubes my now slightly gaping ass and my toy. She eases it inside of me until it is 'balls deep' inside of. She holds it inside me for a few moments before she begins to pull it all the way out slowly. Then back in it goes. In and out a few times she works it at a slow pace. Then, she starts to fuck me with it, no longer removing it during her strokes. She picks up the pace.

At some point I just can't take the pleasure any longer and ask her to stop. "Are you sure," she says as she slows down and give me longer deeper thrusts. "No," I reply. She continues to fuck me, picking up her pace once until again, I ask her to stop. I am not sure how many times I told her "no" when she asked me if I was sure. Might have been just once, might have been four times, I don't know, but finally I was truly done. She removes my dildo and drops it and the rest of her items on the towel behind me. I get up, gather up the toys and items and drop the all in the bathroom sink. I return to the bed to find her on her pillow and towel, hips raised and legs spread.

I retrieve the jar from the sink, remove the lid and approach her with it in hand. When I get next to her, she takes hold of my cock and starts stroking me. I dip my finger inside the jar and collect some on my cum on my finger. I then spread my cum over both her nipples. I set the jar down on the nightstand, move down and begin licking and sucking them.

After some time pleasuring her breasts, I pick up the jar and put my finger in once again, but this time I spread my cum over her clit and lips. I use our lube injector to pull up the rest of the cum from the jar, slowly insert it deep inside of her and begin to release my cum from it. Then I finger her for a while, using my cum as lube.

When I stop fingering her, I move to the foot of the bed, where on the floor is our new queening chair. I assume my position on the floor with the chair above me. She comes over and lowers herself down to sit in the chair hovering herself just over my face. Her cum covered opening is just inches above my mouth. I stick my tongue out and start licking her. I eat my cum from her.

She came so many times we both lost count. "OK... OK... OK... I am done," she says with labored breaths. She stands up and we returns to the bed, pillow under her hips ang legs spread again. I move between her legs and align my cock to her wet opening. I press myself inside her and enjoy the feeling of entering her.

Soon I am fucking her hard, make her cum over and over again until finally I release my load deep inside of her. Once I catch my breath, I roll off of her and collapse back on my side of the bed. "you ready for pie?" she asks.

"Yes," I respond.

"Then get down there," she says, I pause. "If you want your pie, get down under the chair and I will feed it to you," she ordered.

This is where it gets a little foggy. I may have said that I couldn't but I may have done as I was told?

I got out of the bed I walk to the foot end of the bed. I laid down and put the chair in place again. Once I was situation, my wife, still holding her hand over her opening, place her legs on either side of my body. She then lowered herself down into the chair, over my face. Once seated, she said to me, "open up." I immediately opened my mouth and she removed her hand. A flood of my cum came out of her. My mouth open below her, I caught what I could and swallowed. I once again began licking her, cleaning the hot fresh load of cum from her now freshly fucked pussy.

CHKnight4
CHKnight4
82 Followers