Just Trying To Do My Best

Story Info
I was adapting to our new open marriage as well as I could.
1.2k words
19.9k
4
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ugh you know I don't like being poked in the ass when I wake up." My wife said.

"Come on baby it's been a while." I responded

She turned around and looked at me skeptically. "Are you saying you want to do the test."

"Why does it have to be a test. Why can't we have a little foreplay and see where things lead."

"Because I need you to be honest with yourself and me. So you think it's been long enough? If you fail then that's another month." She warned.

"Ok" I sighed.

She reached to the side table and took out a necklace with a key on it. She use to wear it around her neck but not anymore.

She reached over and started unlocking the Chasity device and my hardon popped out immediately.

"Huh I think it's shrunk a little..." she said before stopping herself. The remark had the unintended affect of making me harden. She grimaced at me.

"Well you are free. Come fuck your wife with that big hard dick of yours. Come make me cum". She said laying back like a dead fish. My hardness faltered a bit but I started getting in position. Lining myself up for that long awaited penetration. "What are you waiting for stud start fucking that pussy." she said while still holding me back a little with her thighs. My hardness softened. As I looked down at her gaping stretched pussy.

She grimaced a bit. As she pushed me and my flaccid dick off of her. If anything she seemed a bit relieved. "Well it's already off, why don't you take a shower and clean real good."

I wanted to protest but she was already unlocking her phone.

I got up and took my shower. I was already awake so it was fairly fast. When I came back she was still on the phone. She just held up the lock. I had already attached the cage. She slid the lock in place. "All locked up my little faggot." Feeling free to humiliate me once locked up. My dick immediately strained against the cage upon hearing the one term of endearment that she still used with me.

"Who are you talking to?"

"Tyrone next door. He's going to fuck me like you should have." She said. She wasn't really pissed but more annoyed. She sent her last emoticon and looked at me.

"You have 10 minutes to get out of here."

"What the hell. It's not even 6AM. Why can't I just go down stairs and hang out."

"I'm not going to give you fodder for your sick faggot fantasies . I fuck for me not you. After all this time of going without I'm not going to do this for you."

I sighed. She was so angry about our sexless marriage to the point that I agreed to an open marriage. At first our sex life picked up because she would indulge me. A little humiliation and telling me about the others she fucked, but really she didn't enjoy it. Now we were trying the Chasity cage in hopes that going without would improve things. I could tell though, she had already given up. In my late 40s going without was an annoyance but did not guarantee strong erections.

"Why don't you visit Mark." Referring to my fwb I met after we opened the relationship. I had tried to find a female fwb but with little luck. I also feared I would disappoint them as well. I eventually decided to try gay sex. It seemed better than having a one sided opened relationship. And I eventually met Mark and we kind of hit it off.

I shrugged but knew I probably would be visiting him today.

"You know honey things would be easier if you just give up."

I looked at her, feeling the hurt but wondering myself if she wasn't right.

"Don't give me that look. We will still be married. But just admit to yourself that you're a faggot... A bottom fag at that. Then you can move to the guest bedroom. We can both have men overnight. Just think of all the dick we could get. " Her eyes literally brightened at the thought.

"Being each other's wing men. Going out on double dates. Living our middle aged years fulfilling our fantasies. We don't even have to hide it. Your parents are gone. No worry about disappointing them. And you can go as gay as u want. " My dick strained."

"And if we got your balls cut off we wouldnt need the Chasity cage anymore. Even with guys I know you never penetrate anymore. With u castrated u can share my bed"

My dick softened. It was obvious and my wife sighed. I think she realized she had went to far. "That is your fucked up male ego that does not fit your sexual orientation. You really need help. Get out of here. I need to lube up and stretch out a bit before tyrone gets here. I know you're about to go to Mark's why don't you grab a buttplug and stretch a little yourself. I hate seeing you walk funny around the house while claiming to be a man. I paused and looked to my side of the bed.

"Go on" she said.

I sighed again for like the sixth time and grabbed a butt plug from the side table. It was the larger one. "Really" she said. Well you've been busy. I guess I know what I'm getting you for Christmas.

I looked at her straight in the eyes defiantly. I took the 7 inch butt plug. Deep throated it. Reached behind me and slid it up my ass. For the first time all morning my wife was speechless. I grabbed my clothes. Slipped on my underwear and continued to dress as I walked out the bedroom door and made my way to leave.

I don't know why other than being angry but I yelled back enjoy your dick bitch and slammed the door.

As I walked out on the driveway I saw Tyrone walking in. He was a laid back kind of guy and just nodded. We got along pretty well for a bull-cuck relationship. Before I could greet him the bedroom window above the driveway opened up.

"Here you go faggot" she said throwing down the key. "I don't want to be responsible for your little dick anymore. Give it to mark or hell throw it away. Go get help or go get cut. And if you get in my bed with that cage off and your balls intact you will wake up with a knee in the groin."

She then looked at Tyrone. "Call Anthony. You're going to need help." Then she slammed the window down.

Tyrone looked at me." Fuck man thanks. Your fights are better than any fluffing service." He said as he unlocked his phone and hit a button. "Hey Anthony. I'm going to need help with Maria today. The bitch is pissed and frustrated. Yeah u better call in to work."

I picked up the key. got in my car and left not sure of where I was going.

  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
What the fresh hell is wrong with you.

This is stupid, contrived and insulting for so many reasons I don’t know where to start.

How about the concept that he would get fucked in the ass just do he could have a FWB? Who does that?

Or maybe it’s the fact that neither one of them love each other and instead of moving on, they exist in some sort of co-dependant misery. Why would they do that?

Maybe it’s the fact there is no mention of going to a doctor to see why he has ED...and that’s what it is. A treatable event and even if it’s not, why be angry at him for something he has ZERO control over? It’s like blaming a cancer patient for getting pancreatic cancer.

Whatever you do, don’t finish the story, it’s just ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Welcome to 2021

Same shit different year

At the very least get your tags filled out properly.

Impo_64Impo_64over 3 years ago

1* (where are the VERY negative ratings when we need them?)

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 3 years ago

... His best would be a divorce.

Bad story from the get-go, but it really took a fatal dive when the author suggested that a desperate straight man would be okay with gay sex, if he couldn't find a woman to laid with - don't know if such a ludicrous idea, without prison being involved, if more insulting for heterosexuals or homosexuals.... but it's offensive alright!

2021 only just started, yet the LW genre is already a total mess.

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
WTF DOES HE NEED

to show he is not wanted. TK U MLJ LV NV

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Under African Skies A husband and wife realize their fantasy whilst in safari.in Interracial Love
A Stranger To Fuck My Wife A crazy planned night when a stranger or two used my wife.in Loving Wives
A Willing Cuckold's First Night He convinced his wife, now she's ready to meet her Bull.in Loving Wives
Desperate Cleanup Job I had to eat her out or she'd get pregnant by her black bull.in Interracial Love
Chestnut Close Cuckolding Services Cuckolding is a community service.in Fetish
More Stories