All Comments on 'Justice for Alina'

by dmallord

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 2 years ago

Really felt this story in the heart.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I normally do not look at the non erotic site but found your title interesting. You have written an absolutely great story with some excellent but short character development. Great editing always makes for a good read also. Thanks to all your editors and mentors. This story is old but still rings very true even in this days era.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 2 years ago

Good stories don't necessarily need sex in them to make a good read. A little more filler would have been good, but still worth four stars. Just wish we could have had some closure on how the story ended for Carl Jackson, if he paid the price of was able to slip through the crack again. Thanks, I'll be reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hopefully this will become a series of sorts. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting story and suggestive of a good series. A bit more are with pronouns if you please. Given the gimmick of the two protagonists having essentially the same name 'he' v 'she' becomes really important.

sg1010sg1010over 1 year ago

I always enjoy a scenario where justice is served by people who are driven to find the truth. I wish your writing was more of every-day happenings than fiction.

THANKS !

LitCritLitCritabout 1 year ago

I'm seeing the sort of loose dealing with facts and details that comes from not doing enough research or not being thoroughly familiar with your subject matter. Often passed off as "vigilante action" (Nudge, nudge, wink, wink) or "shadow angencies" rather than real-world based procedures. Better writing stays closer to the areas you know and can sustain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I liked the story. It flowed pretty well. I would have loved to read a more detailed progress however you more than accomplished some fine story telling. Thanks for sharing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdmallord@dmallord
I followed the 'orphan to soldier' path that many others have. Found myself embroiled in the Vietnam mess - on the wrong side of the POW trauma. I lost some fingers and damaged a hand over there. Coming home to an unwelcoming nation, I stayed low and out of sight - still avoid...