Justice has been Served

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed out loud at each comment. These comments were brutal, and it was actually trending! Who knew Brian's baby penis would be such a trendsetter. What a glorious day for me, not so much for Brian. I returned the next morning, hearing raucous laughter from the locker room. I walked in and acted surprised by what everyone else was seeing. All the guys were filming Brian, and his wittle, tiny nub of a penis as his face became redder and redder.

They asked him why he would send everyone his pathetic excuse for a penis. The entire university saw it because everyone shared it, including the Student Council President. Brian screamed when he saw me and said I did this to him. I acted morbidly confused. The acting class was really paying off. I announced I would never do anything like that because I was scared of him. I shared the story of when he assaulted me.

No one on the team knew this happened. They were shocked upon hearing this and profusely apologized since they had no idea this had happened. I told them it was okay. Everything came out, and they all admitted to being scared of Brian because the coach told them to unconditionally respect him.

I sincerely told them I had no idea what Brian was talking about. He's assaulted me before and was trying to ruin my life. He argued, asking why he would put himself on display for everyone to see; his little-he quickly stopped himself and said dick after mumbling the word, little. Everyone laughed even more because he literally just admitted it was a tiny, minute micropenis.

They told him to shut his mouth, and they would report this to the Title IX Office. He told them to check my phone because I took the first pictures. I am not an idiot and made sure to upload them to my computer before I deleted them off my phone. They couldn't find anything. He yelled the coach would never let this happen. They would all be sorry for putting him through this. My family name is honorary to the university.

The coach walked in and questioned why we weren't already on the field. He saw what was happening. He saw Brian's naked body with his itty-bitty penis exposed to the world. He laughed loudly, asking how his star quarterback could be hung like a little baby. He said he had a little two-year-old who had a more impressive penis. He told us his two-year-old son could bring more pleasure to a woman than little Brian ever will his entire life.

He said he was angry because he heard Brian send pictures of his toddler-sized penis to hundreds of people, including children. The coach asked Brian for the key for the handcuffs, but Brian said he didn't have them. The coach became angry and said he was sick because Brian wanted people to stare at his teensy-weensy dagger dick.

The coach claimed Brian was protected for the longest time. He said he didn't want to but couldn't do anything about it because the administration would lose a lot of funds they depend on. He said enough was enough. He called campus security to deal with Brian and his minuscule weenie.

While we waited, we took selfies with Brian and gave him the universal small penis symbol to celebrate the day. Some of the guys flicked and played with his little penis. He endured countless tiny dick jokes, and his nanoscopic penis blew its load twice. His little limp pee-pee was so tired and useless.

The campus security came and uncuffed Brian but made sure to jab at his little shortcomings. They said they would never have had the balls to show their penis if it were micro-sized. The other security guard laughed and said that wasn't a good comparison because little Brian didn't have any balls, to begin with. They looked directly down at his little grapes. After they finally uncuffed him. He covered his little member and breathed a sense of relief, but It didn't end there like he had hoped.

Instead, they arrested him and handcuffed him behind his back for distributing child pornography. He had to walk through campus with his little penis exposed to everyone. Everyone was laughing and recording poor little Brian. His little boy penis went through so much torment.

It was beyond exciting. They arrived at the station and told him to cover himself up because nobody wanted to see a fully grown man with a penis the size of an adolescent. He finally had the chance to cover up his baby-boy penis. It was too late, though.

The police actually performed inappropriately and were sued by the O'Connor family. The University President made a university-wide email statement apologizing on behalf of the campus security. They said it wasn't their intention to display Brian for everyone to see him in his embarrassing state. "It was a little mistake, and we are very sorry." I think they intentionally used the word little to emphasize their knowledge of Brian's curse.

There would be a pending investigation for my assault and Brian distributing child pornography. During the investigation, Brian solicited underage girls' photos, so he was actually charged. The university wrote an article about this incident, revealing pictures of Brian's tiny cock and testicles. Brian was expelled from the university, kicked off the team, and registered as a sex offender.

I had no idea Brian was such an awful human being. This was a year ago. Last I heard, Brian was in jail for attempted rape. During the trial, the person described in detail how small Brian's penis was. It was painfully obvious the jury wanted to laugh. People were giggling but not outright laughing, which was a shame.

The trial was broadcasted across every major news network. They made sure to show images of his nude body. He will be famous for being a vile person and having one of the world's smallest penises. This was the headline of the New York Times article, "Man with the World's Smallest Penis Sentenced to 30 years for Attempted Rape."

He will be in prison for a long time, where I am sure he will be the infamous slut because of his girl-like clit. I can't imagine what the prisoners will do and say about his little, tiny penis. Poor little Brian, but he brought this on himself. The once honorary O'Connor name has been shamed and ruined by the small-dicked rapist. Sweet vindication is a fantastic thing. Justice has been served.

12