All Comments on 'Justice isn't Always Perfect Ch. 02'

by cindylynn34

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Convoluted, contrived, RACIST bullshit.1 *

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Author

Do you really think this is well written and erotic? Sorry to break it to you cindy but its not.For me it has nothing to do with race although some people might call this racist.I dont.But the dialogue between the hubby and wife at the end is stilted and totally unrealistic even for fiction.Sorry cindy this just is not very good. No vote.

SamWarrensSamWarrensover 7 years ago
Despite the trashers

Despite the trashers, I liked the plot of the story. You could have used some editing, but so do a lot of other stories. They don't get trashed. Keep the plot moving forward. Practice makes perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hopefully

You dont drag this too much. Ted is already a wimp and basically has agreed to becoming a cuckold all because "love's" Ellen too much to cut the crap and pack his things, cut his looses, since he basically doesnt have any obligation only to his wife (she refused to have another child, this time with the man that she "loves") and since legally its not the father of Jr, the alimony will be sustantially less. He can fight the house, but honestly i dont see why he will try to keep it.

So the story its pretty much over by now. Wife is making excuses for 4 years in which has made his husband make concession to "Justus" (seriously? talk about ironic names), is effectly awed (Stockholm syndrome up to eleven) by the stereotypical rapist with the ghetto attitude black man and slang to macht, who thanks to a plot armor not only escape sentence (because its a such a good black man) that somehow retain parental rights go figure...

Like i say before i read my share of cuckold/wimp stories and i can suspend my disbelief, but this one its just wrong. Its not an attack to the author, just point the all the wrong things with this one.

raven78raven78over 7 years ago
Hey its a Fantasy

I like it. I'm not here on this site to look for the next Great Gatsby. Keep going and I'm sure your writing will get better. Great job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
When you're in a hole...

...STOP DIGGING!!

Chapter 1 was bad, this chapter is bad - and you really plan to continue?? Please, no more of this ridiculous nonsense - learn from all the constructive feedback you've had before writing a different series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

I like the whole gist of the story and can't wait for more. It's obvious that Ellen is slowly cuckolding her husband and going totally black and it will make for a great story. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A very poor example of interracial erotica

There are some great interracial stories on this site. Sadly, this is certainly not one of them - even if you try to think of the writing as 'fantasy' it still falls well short of the mark.

TX_Fun_DrTX_Fun_Drover 7 years ago
We live in a real world folks - Similar things like this do happen - It's not always just fantasy

Again the Neo Nazi Anonymous Crowd has to try and ruin the day for everyone. It's funny they rant and rave about all the ghetto talk but here they are reading Interracial stories. Makes me think they are the ones with a Big Black Cock Syndrome and maybe even wish they were sucking off Justus Sr instead of Ellen. Your writing is improving Cindy - Just ignore these Anonymous racist ass holes who don't have the balls to log in to show who they really are. Keep staying positive and write more - Practice makes perfect..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not the direction I would have gone

I liked part one because of the violation aspect. For Ellen to go from nice Christian woman to moaning slut in two seconds takes all of the excitement away.

relaxativepillrelaxativepillalmost 7 years ago

very erotic situation. I like it so far.

writingNcircleswritingNcirclesalmost 7 years ago

this is getting better and better. Justus sr must been thrilled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sick

Utter shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely love your stories. Easily my favorite kink is my wife or girlfriend being taken advantage of by black men. I love the idea of her being raped and then being manipulated and worn down till he get her to willingly let him do it again. Slowly over time without me knowing, her giving in, not being able to resist and coming to enjoy a Blackman. Would love our daughter catching you sucking him and like you being pulled in and him using her curiosity to get you to agree to more. Pulling us all deeper and deeper till my wife and daughters end up black owned as I finally accept the inevitable.

cannaecannae29 days ago

Three Stars. Same comment as chapter 01.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19699 days ago

I couldn't get past the criminal getting away with rape, confinement and theft. Not my type of story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous