Justice Served to Pastor Little

Story Info
A imposter gets his due.
13.8k words
3.75
2.6k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThatBull
ThatBull
33 Followers

This story is PURE FICTION any resemblance to real life events are coincidental.

1987

The story begins when I'm 19 year old high school senior living in a apartment with my divorcing dad. Dad was never there and I mean never. His girlfriend lived like 4 miles away and I didn't give two fucks.

Prom night my buddy Tim and I double date to the dance. His girl Sherry and my girl Anna got along well enough that the night went pretty smoothly except both Tim and Anna had work commitments in the morning. So about midnight Tim takes off for home which is 15 miles south of town and I take the girls home. First Anna because she needs to be up in the morning. So we hop in my car and drop her off with a quick peck to the cheek. Sherry jumps out of the back seat and sits next to me on the way to her house.

Now let me tell you about Sherry, these details will be Important later. She stood about 5'3" 135 lbs pure blonde with double d breasts and a cute birthmark between her left thigh and her butt cheek.

Back to prom night, After Anna went into her house, Sherry and I started back to her house and on the way she tells me she didn't want to go home. So I asked her where she wanted to go and she said back to my place. So as we are cruising back to my place Sherry asks me the question. Gentlemen you know what it is the am I cute / sexy question. Well I tell her flat out I think she is sexy in her dress so she leans in and gives me a kiss at a stop light. Well obviously the kiss has stirred something in her loins because the next thing I know is her hand is rubbing my cock as I'm headed back to my place.

Let me explain some logistics to everyone. Anna lived across the river and about 15 miles north east from my place and all of it city streets so Sherry and I had time to fool around and did we.

So I'm about 6 blocks from my place and hard as a rock kissing Sherry at every stop sign. Well at one of these stop signs she unbuttoned my pants and fished out my cock and under the dashboard lights engulfed it. So I had to pull into the old Kmart parking lot and park for a minute while she worked my wood like she was possessed. Now Sherry was a decent blowjob artist but not in Anna's league. Anna could take all of my 8+ inches down her throat and not miss a beat while in a torrid 69.

Sherry and I hadn't been there a few minutes before a car pulls up behind us and it's the cops wondering what we are doing. Luckily I had quit drinking 3 hours or so before and brushed my teeth etc. before I brought the ladies home. So I roll down the window and it's my almost retired cop friend Carmine. He asks me the standard battery of questions and for Sherry's id ( she was 18 thank Jesus) and told me to go home. Yes sir we left with my cock still hanging out of my rented prom tuxedo.

Once we walk into the apartment Sherry grabbed me and we headed to my bedroom shedding clothes the whole way. Now you all know what happened next, yep we fucked till the sun started to come up, got a few hours of sleep and fucked some more.

I knew Sherry was on the pill just from information from my buddy Tim, so I didn't bother wearing condoms at all. She took my 8+ like a champion and I even got her to squirt a few times especially after I violated her chocolate starfish with my thumb as we were doing it doggie style.

So that started our torrid secret relationship. Almost every Friday night my buddy Tim would go to the races at the fairgrounds and then work the next morning. Sherry would come over and we would fuck for hours and she would either spend the night or go home. Your wondering about Anna, she dumped me the week after prom, which was cool for me because one of her girlfriends thought I was just swell and came over weekly to "console my broken heart".

Skip to August and I fuck up bad and get caught making a 5 finger discount while drunk and get caught. Monday I get hauled before the judge and given a choice Military or prison. Well given the choices it was to the military I go. So the next day I sign up for the Navy, shipping out in October.

Now after I tell Sherry the situation she tells me no more fucking around behind Tim's back because he proposed to her. Well I was cool with it because I had to get shit right before early October.

Now I didn't see either one much till about a week before I went into the service and Tim springs the idea of getting married before I leave for basic. I ask him why and he tells me Sherry is pregnant. I'm like oh fuck in my mind but I tell Tim I think it's a fine idea. So the Friday before I ship out we run down to the courthouse and I witness them getting married. Honeymoon suite is a motel 6 that night.

Saturday morning comes around and they go tell the parents. A nuclear explosion would have been a better disaster. Sherry's single mom lost it and disowned her and threw everything of hers out of the house. Tim's mom and dad were ecstatic to kick Tim the fuck out of the house also. Your old enough to get married then your old enough to live on your own, good bye. This started a sequence of events that will make you go WTF.

Intervening years

After my time in the Navy I wandered home and found out Tim's dad had croaked and his mom was in a nursing home. Couldn't find Sherry's mom anywhere in town, did hear a rumor she found a new guy and was a farm wife now.

Tim & Sherry picked up there belongings reportedly and moved to Texas to work with a friend from the racing circuit only a week after I left.

I moved to Minneapolis got married, 4 kids later I get a divorce and hang out till my youngest graduates from high school.

In the meantime the internet comes of age and I search out my ex's and friends from high school. Anna turned into a blimp with 2 kids. Sherry's mom died of cancer. Tim's mom died of old age as far as I could tell and everyone else I knew were scattered to the wind. I even tried to search out Tim and Sherry down in Texas and found nothing.

2020

My kids have graduated and I pull up stakes for Florida. I move down and buy a plot of land between Ocala and Orlando and build myself a modest 2 bedroom cottage and a pole barn for my equipment and tools. COVID is in full swing but Florida treats it as a annoyance which in my humble opinion it is.

One Sunday morning I wake up early and turn on the boob tube and I hear the words " the Reverend Tim and Sherry Little present..." and my head turns so fast to look at the TV that I'm surprised I didn't snap my own neck. There on TV is a TV preacher who claims to be Tim Little my buddy from back home but it isn't. So I jump on the Google and start pounding away on the keyboard to find out about this Tim Little. Well let me tell you I was shocked to find out everything on the internet pointed to the Tim Little on TV was my buddy. So I dig even further and find a picture of them both and then I know something fishy is up. The picture was for a local charity and it was a close up, no fucking way was it either Tim or Sherry from home. Eye color and nose of Sherry was off and Tim was always fat cheeked and the same height as Sherry not taller.

I mulled the information around in my head for a few hours and did some more internet sleuthing. Working backwards i find that Tim and Sherry moved to Florida in 1987 and he worked at another local church before branching off a dozen years before and started a modern Christian ministry.

Now fair readers if you really knew Tim like I did you would have said No Fucking Way was he a minister, see Tim had a deep dark secret that nobody not even his parents knew about. When we were in freshman year of high school he was groomed by a Jesuit priest and sexually assaulted. The next year Tim transferred to a public high school and swore someday to get his revenge on that fucker. You're wonder how I found out, well Tim and I were having a alcohol and drugs filled binge weekend at his lake cabin and he just blurted it all out. Next day he swore me to silence which I readily agreed to cause I was willing to help him take his revenge.

Our revenge never happened because the priest was transferred to another state. But we planned some sweet things that might have landed us in prison.

Now people who know me say I'm one of the most tenacious people they have ever seen. I mean when I see something I want to learn about I dive in till my curiosity is satisfied. Reverend Little and his wife were two such subjects I had to find out about. The best way I could figure out how to learn about them was go to church even though I thought every fucking church was a edifice for weak minded fools.

So I put on a decent shirt and some shorts the next Sunday and head to church to hear these charlatans spiel and oh Lord was it a load of B.S.. He passes the hat and you can practically see the old folks dumping their wallets into the bowls. His speech about the churches outreach in Zambia and the building of the new fellowship hospis home on church property for those who are dying. What a show it was at this point the cameras swing to show the residents on the home there at church in their Sunday best. This theater was so slick I'm surprised he wasn't asking the ladies in the audience to drop their panties into the bowls too.

After church some ladies notice me and ask me to join them and I get the interrogation of my life. Where are you from blah blah blah. So for about 20 minutes they are talking my ear off and sizing me up for something. Now these ladies were nice enough but not a one of them would ever wear a g string let alone take a cock up the ass. Just too religious and proper for my kinky taste.

After those first 20 minutes the reverend and his wife come out to greet congregants and Sherry walks right up to our group and the ladies introduce me to her and that is when I knew without a shadow of a doubt that I was staring into the eyes of a imposter. Remember I've looked into those eyes numerous times and Sherry was a true blonde not something out of a bottle.

Sherry inquires about me and I tell her my full name and she shows zero signs of recognition and asks my professional and I tell her currently I'm a starting a handyman services company and asks for business card which half the ladies ask for also. So I dutifully start handing them out and after about 5 minutes Sherry walks off to talk to others and I get promise of work from the other ladies.

I take this as a sign and walk past the community message board and see a golf game is happening the next Thursday with the Reverend and those who wish to join him at a local private club. So I snap a picture of the advertisement and head home screaming in mind who the fuck are these people.

Next morning one of the ladies from church (Joan) calls and asks me to come over to look at some home issues she is having. So I drive over to her place and do a inspection of all the items she needs fixing. Seams her husband passed away a year earlier via massive stroke in bed. She hovers over me the entire time I'm there asking more in depth questions like when was last time I dated anyone, favorite meal, do I live alone etc., Sigh this woman was on the prowl for a new man. I finish my assessment and write up a estimated price and leave without taking off any clothing. Though I did find out one interesting fact it seams the Rev and his wife have no kids or ever could have kids. Sherry had childhood cancer that rendered her infertile. So I file that away in my imposters file and leave the ladies house with even more questions.

Thursday morning I head to the golf course, but the only people there are a female course attendant, the good Reverend his assistant pastor Jeff and 6 others. With the expected rain the reverend divides up the group. I'm paired with Jeff and 2 other gentlemen. Now back in High School I was a 3 handicap golfer and I could hit the ball 300+ yards off the tee box. So we start off and I'm rocketing the ball this day and Jeff and crew are lucky to make it past the ladies tee boxes. This only serves to aggravate me so I start giving lessons to these rainy day hacks. We make it to the 6th hole and the heavens open up. Well everyone but Jeff the Rev and myself give up after 10 minutes of rain and we consolidate the group. Jeff jumps into the reverends cart and I stay on mine. We sit and b.s. for 10 minutes while the rain continues, I'm on the internet using the weather radar to see how long it will last, but the Rev and Jeff give up the ghost and head into the club house. I give it 10 more minutes and 2 phones calls from a potential customer and Joan agreeing to my prices. Then I start heading in to the clubhouse. No sooner then I get there and I step off my cart the Atlantic ocean dropped on my head. I mean before it was ill get a little wet but this is TORRENTIAL and I'm soaked to the bone.

Walking into the clubhouse the young lady giggles at my predicament and hands me a couple towels and suggests I buy some clothes from the clearance rack and take a shower on the house. So I quickly pick some clothes out, pay for them and head into the men's locker room where I find a empty locker, drop in my bag of purchases and a bag of wet clothes and head for the showers when I hear grunting and moaning. Curiosity gets the best of me and I start walking towards the sound. I get to the other end of the lockers and over a couple rows and I look around the corner and I see the reverend on his hands and knees taking his assistant pastors cock up his ass.

I take my peek and head back to my locker quickly and grab my cellphone and head back to where these two are fucking. When I get back the Tim had switched positions and is now laying on the locker room bench and Jeff is grunting out his strokes. The rev is encouraging him and telling him to breed his ass like a good boy. My cell phone is next to the floor and pointed up recording the whole scene. About 2 minutes later Jeff tells Tim he is about to come, this only encourages Tim to grab his own cock and furiously stroke it telling Jeff to cum when he does. This lasts about a minute and both start cumming at the same time, Jeff in the reverends ass and the reverend cumming everywhere from his nose to his belly.

After they both get done cumming the Rev commands Jeff to clean up the mess. Jeff immediately drops to his knees, holds back Tim's legs and starts to eat his own cum out of the Revs ass then moves up licking up the reverend's cum. This takes another few minutes and I quietly slip away without a shower but a damning video.

I go home and download the video onto two different servers. One of these I like to call my vault and I've had it for 20 plus years and holds information that I've come across over the years and safely stored away. From complete business records of my competitors, political secrets, videos of various married women I've fucked silly and a few other juicy tidbits. All enough to make some serious enemies or get me out of troubles if I ever need to pull the card. The Rev and Jeff video though is seriously the greatest video I've ever done.

That night I had hard time sleeping so I took some holistic medicine and dream about the first night I made Sherry squirt by putting my thumb in her ass.

Next morning my work phone is ringing off the hook so I pick it up and lo and behold it's Sherry asking me if I know anything about plumbing and can I come over to a address about 5 miles away right away. So I wake up grab a energy drink and my plumbing box and head for the address. When I get there Joan and Sherry are there using mops and brooms to push water away from a kitchen area out the back patio door. I kick off my shoes and crawl under he kitchen cabinet and find a broken valve to the cold water and no knob to turn it off so I ask the ladies where the shut off is and they say master bathroom closet.

Getting up from under the sink and scurry into the bathroom, open the empty closet and grab hold of the water main valve turn off all the water to the home. As I get out of the closet I notice a strap on dildo laying on the disheveled bed and a bottle of ky on the bed stand. This of course peaks my interest but I store it in my brain box for further investigation.

I amble out into the kitchen and crawl under the sink and begin repairing valve. Joan and Sherry of course start asking me about how long it will take. So I give them a estimate and Sherry says she needs to go and Joan will stay with me till I get everything fixed. So for the next 20 minutes Joan profusely thanks me for coming over so quickly. She insists that I come over to her place for dinner that night since it's Friday and I came right away to save them from the disaster. Eventually I relent and tell her I will come over for dinner, so she says she is going to tidy up the house while I finish my job.

So that night at 7pm I show up at Joan's place, she answers the door in a lovely blue and white sundress and ushers we into her living room. I take a seat and she goes into the kitchen and makes final preparations of dinner, while we talk about everything under the sun from automobiles to transgenderism.

About 10 minutes later she comes out with a veal Parmesan with baked ziti and garlic bread. Joan isn't a half bad chef but needs to learn how to cook marinara instead of using a jar.

After dinner Joan asks me to go look at her grill on the patio saying it wouldn't light earlier, so I amble out there for a quick test. It takes me a minute or so to figure out the gas line is shut off and I turn it on and the grill fires right up. Once that's done I walk back into the dining room and on the dinner table sits Joan completely naked with her legs spread and a grin on her face. My face must have said everything Joan needed to pipe up and she says... Didn't you say you like to eat "PIE"? Then she gives me the come hither finger and like a hungry dog I got right into the dessert.

Next morning I wake up to Joan giving my hardening cock a 5 finger massage and her smiling face. Once eye opens my eyes she says good morning and goes down on me till I fill her mouth with my load.

After taking another post sex nap we get up and take a shower together and figure out our day. I tell her I'm off to pull a alternator out of a bullnose Ford I'm rebuilding and tell her she is welcome to stop by after her errands.

About 4pm I wrap up my mechanic work and go inside to research more on the Reverend and his wife. After about a hour I hear the echoing voice of Joan coming thru the house. So I slip out of my office with just a set of shorts on to greet her. She has a bag of groceries and a small overnight bag with her and asks where she can put her things. So I give her the nickel tour of my abode ending in the master bedroom.

The night goes as expected for new lovers with Joan surprising me with a request to fuck her ass as the last act. In the morning we strip the sheets and take another shower together before she ushers me out the door to go to the church.

Once church is over she splits off to talk to the ladies while I go talk to the golf guys. Everything seems normal till pastor Jeff taps my shoulder and asks me to join him in a private office. Once in the office he looks at me and says "How much did you see?". This of course startles me on the inside and I say enough. He asks me if I'm going to say anything to anyone at this point and I just sit back and give him a smile then say "Jeff, your a married man with two small kids at home. I'm not going to do anything to effect that relationship, but you are going to be my spy and bitch till I get what I want". He is startled and asks what I mean by that.

At this point I didn't really have a plan fully formed so I told him to drop to his knees and crawl over to where I was sitting. With some hesitation he dropped to his knees and did what I asked. Once he is between my legs I grab his hair and pull it back and look him in the eyes and tell him that I want him to do and write down how he became the imposters lover and email it to a Russian Yahoo email address I set up decades before for just such a time. He would receive instructions on his tasks from that email address and to look for the communications in his junk mail file daily.

ThatBull
ThatBull
33 Followers