Justice Served to Pastor Little

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the appointed time a knock comes at the door and I open it to the Poser and Pastor Jeff and invite them inside. Immediately the Poser asks where Mr Hathaway is and I say indisposed of but I have video from him for you. So I turn on the TV and hit play on the CD and the first thing that pops up is a video of The Poser and a young lad who doesn't look much over 18 getting it on followed by other videos most held in his church office including some of Jeff railing the Fake. He turns to me and says what do you want, money?

At this point ladies and gentlemen I am smirking like a Cheshire cat and tell him no I don't want your money, see it goes deeper then money and I hit play again on the CD player and everything starts to be revealed in the voice of Dawn herself and how they became who they are till that very moment. Now Pastor Jeff was in on the darkest secret in the church that Pastor Tim wasn't who he says he is, but a murdering coward.

I address Micheal in a nonsense voice that he gets a choice of either he goes to prison for life or exile, he responds with exile and he will leave right away with Dawn. I laugh at his suggestion and say out loud towards the joining room Dawn please come out here.

At this time Dawn walks out in a completely naked except for a mask over eyes, a collar with the words slave imprinted on it and writs and ankle cuffs. She takes a kneeling position near me and says the following words to her coconspirator. I Dawn have taken the role as slave to my master and mistress and will not be joining you in exile since I did not kill anyone.

Now Micheal is pissed off and says you bitch and lunges towards Dawn but I get in the way of his threatening move and tell Micheal to sit in a chair and I will explain what is going to happen to him.

Micheal at this point is fuming and glaring at Dawn like he wants to burn her to the ground. In a effort to defuse the situation a little I have Joan come in with a leash and have Dawn crawl away to the other room shutting the door behind them.

After the door closes I turn to Jeff and ask him to open a file folder I have sitting on the bed and hand the first document in it to Micheal and tell him to read the document to Jeff and I.

Micheal starts to read it out loud and basically it says effective immediately he is resigning his position in the church and moving to Zamibia to lead the churches African fellowship. Now at this point Micheal looks up and says there is no such thing and I say I know, you have been siphoning off those funds and instead of them going to a church in Africa you have been holding them in a bank in the Cayman Islands a favorite destination of yours when you take your 2 week vacation of sin.

He looks at me and says how did you find out, with a smirk on my face I tell him Dawn told me you go down there to party like a rock star and get fucked by some BBC for those 2 weeks while she is stuck here minding the church. Little did the congregation know because you told them you were going to Zamibia to help the poor unfortunate souls there, when really you went to the Caymans with a shit ton of cash, rented a villa and flew in some gay prostitutes and got your ass fucked. Am I right or wrong?

Micheal says no and asks what now?

So I lay out most of what will be happening to him. First he signs the plethora of documents I have so thoughtfully brought with which transfers everything he has in the USA to either Dawn or the church. Second he will remain in the hotel room till Monday morning and Third he will be getting on a private jet to Zamibia with bag of cash and clothing to start his forever life.

So I have Jeff break out the documents and they start to get signed and notarized. Meanwhile I got into the joining room that Dawn and Joan have vacated and pick up my new sex bench and bring it back with me.

After they are done signing I tell Jeff and Micheal to strip naked and get on their knees. When they were naked I placed a collar on Michaels neck and dragged him over to the new sex bench and I had him get into position securing him to the device. Then signaled Jeff to stand up and told him to eat out Mike's ass. in the mean time I started answering email for a ad I put on a local sex cruisers website and waited for the responses.

While I waited you could see Micheal was really getting into Jeff eating his puckered starfish, so I took some pictures of it and added a title of waiting on you to it. Then sent it off to emailers. Before the first person arrived I jumped off the bed and blindfolded and ball gagged the murdering asshole. Didn't take long after and I had my first customer and told him the address and room number. Within 20 minutes Jeff was relieved by a 20 something year old guy who hauled out a average size cock and without so much as a dollop of lube just pushed into Mike's anus.

Within a hour 2 other guys showed up and took Mike's ass at which point I told Jeff to dress and leave and be back Monday morning at 8 am. Thru the weekend Michael's ass, balls and cock were worked over by no less then 30 guys and a couple transexuals. He was a complete mess at 8 am Monday morning.

When Jeff arrived at 8 am Micheal was naked and in the bed resting what little he could, for just a hour before two meth heads were doing him for over a hour from both ends. So i had Jeff strip naked and drag Micheal into the shower and preparing him for his next adventure. Soon as he exited the shower and enema that Jeff gave Michael, I handed Jeff the biggest butt plug I could find and a chastity cage and lock to put on the little anal slut. Then we dressed him in some absolutely hideous clothes the ladies had went out and found at the thrift store that would fit him. We are talking 1970's mens wear out of some long forgotten closet.

I go to the Motel office and see the manager and drop him $500 on the counter and tell him thanks for his cooperation and leave. I of course rented the rooms under a false id I had obtained some time back to not trace it back to me

When I get back to the room Jeff is done dressing the slut and we half carry him to the car. We take off for a executive airport in Kissimmee where a leer jet rented by the church is waiting. Just before arriving I hand Micheal some pills and a bottle of water, he asks what they are and I tell him no doze pills and he pops them in his mouth without hesitation, little does he know I used a couple of Joan's sleep pills and within 5 minutes he is out like a light.

At the airport we drag him out of the car along with some thoughtfully packaged suitcases full of clothes and toiletries. We carry him into the plane and lay him down and before exiting the plane I hand the pilot 10k in cash and tell him one stop for fuel then someone will meet him on the tarmac in Africa.

So Jeff and I load up in the car and start heading back to Orlando. On the way I tell Jeff he is still my bitch and he looks at me in disbelief. I flat out tell him I didn't hand him millions of dollars and a cash cow without getting paid for my efforts. Plus I got enough video evidence of you also participating in the excommunication of Micheal that you could be a gay porn star and not much else.

Epilogue

Micheal made it to Africa and was met by some gentleman and brought to a small house next door to the church he was supposed to be sending a half million a year but was only sending a pittance. He was greeted with open arms and small party was had by all. In the mean time his official documents like passport etcetera were pillaged from his luggage by the local priest and others. He won't ever be coming back to the USA.

Dawn has turned into a proper sex slave. She lives with Joan and I, none of us are unhappy with the arrangements we have made. We shaved Dawns head the day Micheal went to Africa and her hair is growing back to the silky brown it was in her youth. Small price to pay really.

Joan sold her house and most of her stuff and moved in obviously. Dawn is our alarm clock. Usually she starts off with me then wakes up Joan.

Jeff is still my bitch when I need some man time. It doesn't happen often but once every few months I send the ladies shopping and rail his ass.

Oops look what I found the day after Michael landed in Africa, a key to a cock cage. I wonder how long it will take to get to him if i snail mail it tomorrow!