Justice Served to Pastor Little

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About this time Joan comes back and says she was sorry she needed to use the bathroom. I take Sherry's phone and give it a examination and see which buttons she had pressed the most frequently lately, lucky for me I started tapping in the 4 digits from lowest to highest and on the 7th try the phone opened up for me. So without further prompts I take out a remote control to the butt plug in my soon to be new pets ass. I walk up to her face and show her both her open phone and the remote control which I depress the button and her eyes go wide open and start to roll back in her head.

With the phone open I grab a cheap laptop and a cord and drain the little cunts phone of every vital bit of information. While this is going on I tell my pet to go help the good reverend's wife orgasm with the Hitachi massager which she dutifully does. After about 5 minutes of Joan giving her clit a serious mechanical thrashing she gives in and screams out her first of many orgasms.

The contents of the phone are most illuminating. There are old pictures of what I presume were the lying bitches parents, videos and pictures of women doing sexual acts to Sherry and others, files of all sorts and bank account information for a small out of the way credit union.

After a good 20 minutes of searching thru the files I find one labeled innocuously as auto accident claim and dates just with a day and month. I open this file and jackpot I finally know who I'm talking to. Sherry's real name is Dawn Povelski born at St Mathews hospital in St Joseph Mo or so says the birth certificate I'm looking at that was photographed. With my new found information I walk up to the scene of Joan taking the vibrating butt plug out and replacing it with a dildo.

Dawn/Sherry says to Joan you wouldn't dare and before Joan can answer I pipe up saying to her it's either that dildo or my cock. Dawn went into a rage trying everything she could do to break her bonds. This tantrum lasted about 3 minutes till I grabbed the dildo out of Joan's hands and slid it up into Dawn's ass. Once the Dildo passed the half way mark it was like a switch went off and Dawn just gave up.

Dawn turned her face to me and started begging me to let her go and she would disappear never to come back yada yada yada. But it's not what I was looking for from her. See I wanted nothing but the unvarnished truth from her on where Sherry, Tim and her unborn child are, this of course brought the wide eyed shock to Dawn and the one question..... What? So without going into details I explained how I figured out how Dawn wasn't Sherry and the last thing I did was point at Dawns well groomed bush and said. Sherry was a pure blonde Swedish girl. Then proceeded to tell her the story about how Sherry got pregnant etc. Dawn for her part said she didn't know and started crying because she didn't know about the baby.

At this point in time I brought out a digital tape recorder and placed it by Dawns head and said tell me the story of how you became Sherry. Dawn after a minute starts into the story of how it all began.

It was a rainy Friday night in St. Joseph Mo. And Dawn and her beau Micheal went out for dinner and drinks at a bar where they met Tim and Sherry. They were dancing and having a good time till the bar closed when they all decided to go back to Micheal and Dawns room at a local motel. This is where Dawn says it all went wrong, see Micheal at the time was a hot head when he was drinking and I knew for a fact Tim was a smart ass. So Tim insulted Micheal about his peckers size and Micheal took great offence to it and knowing my buddy Tim kept at it for a while. So they finished off a bottle and next thing Dawn heard was the sound of a gunshot in the room and then another. It seems Tim and Sherry fell asleep on the other bed and Micheal shot both of them in the head killing both instantly. In a panic Dawn started to scream till Micheal said shut the fuck up or I'll kill you too.

Micheal must have had shit planned out because in mere moments he told Dawn to pack their bags and get ready to leave. He exited the room went down the hall to the maids closet and got two new pillows and pillow cases. He picked up Tim and Sherry's bodies and walked them out to Michaels car. He goes back into the room and cleans up the mess he made and replaced the pillows. He then has Dawn drive Tim and Sherry's car behind him and proceeds to cross into Kansas and disposed the car and the bodies in a old wooden chicken shed on a abandoned farmstead. After rearranging the bodies into the proper places he set the entire property on fire. Barns, house and even the dried grass surrounding the place making it next to impossible for the local fire department to even try to put out the raging inferno. Micheal told her days afterward that the property was left to burn and the bodies were not discovered at the time.

Micheal it seemed was looking at a long prison term at the time in the Kansas state penitentiary for theft of agricultural equipment and needed a way out and took the opportunity to kill Tim and Sherry since they were relatively close in height and age to assume their identities. So Micheal went back to Tim and Sherry's room packed their belongings in their car and started driving to Florida. On the way they discovered the murdered couples official documents like birth certificate and such and when they got to Florida they rented a apartment with the cash that Tim and Sherry had. A week later they filed a false police report claiming someone stole their wallets etc and just moved to the sunshine State. So someone in the department of motor vehicles took pity on them and made brand new Driver's licenses for the both of them and they from then on used those identities.

After Dawn told the story, I shut off the recorder and leaned down to her ear and told her that now that everything is on record she is going to do everything I tell her to do from now on or she gets to go back to Missouri and face 3 counts of murder and a plethora of other charges. Thru her quiet sobs she asks me if she does the things I ask of her do I promise to not turn her into the authorities which I readily agree but some of the things I ask her to do she might not like. She expresses her disdain for going to prison so she would rather do whatever I have in store for her.

Joan and I release her from the bonds and I tell her to go home and I'll call her tomorrow for service. After, as Joan is showering I collect the cameras and the rest of the evidence and we head out for dinner. At dinner Joan asks me what she means by telling Dawn she will be available for service as needed. I let Joan know tomorrow you won't be servicing Dawn she will be servicing you and me.

Friday morning I get up at 6am leaving Joan sleeping and I text Dawn my address with instructions for when she arrives at 8am. After I crawl back in bed and wake up Joan for a trip around the world leaving some of my seed in her ass and pussy. Joan goes back to sleep and I wait in my office for my driveway sensor to go off. At 15 past 8 I see Dawn arrive in her Lexus, so I stand up in my robe and make my way out to the garage and I wave Dawn to park her car inside. Once she is park and gets out of her car I make her strip naked then proceed to put a collar around her neck.

Dawn looks at the leash as I put on her collar with some trepidation but knows what to do and gets on her hands and knees for the crawl to my bedroom. When we enter the bedroom Joan is still asleep so I carefully peel back the lone sheet covering her, then I whisper in Dawn's ear to eat Joan's pussy. Dawn is like a thirsty dog to water and dives right in waking up Joan in the process.

As Joan regains her consciousness I hand her the leash and tell her when Dawn has licked your cum fill pussy clean have her do your ass too then come find me. Joan gives me a happy wave off and I proceed to my office.

Thirty or so minutes later both the naked ladies show up at my office door and present themselves. I have Joan turn around and notice her butthole is glistening clean and her pussy looks well ravaged also. Dawn on the other hand is looking at the floor in shame and wonder what will come next. So without further ado I instruct Joan to take Dawn into the bathroom and have her shave every inch from her head to her ankles then give her a double enema and douche her.

A hour or so later the pair come back and Dawn is clean shaven and ready for the day. So I tell Joan to take her into the shop and strap her to the bench and then come get me. A few minutes pass and Joan comes back and says she is done. I take off my robe and walk naked into my shop and see Dawn spread and vulnerable to my whims. At this point I direct Joan to slip on a dildo and harness I have prepared earlier and start fucking Dawn. Once Joan is pushing the dildo into the max, I take out and mount a Hitachi vibrator so it rests against her clitoris and turn it up about half way. Now this has a desired effect I wanted and Dawn is struggling mightily against the cuffs and screaming her head off into the ball gag Joan applied earlier. So for the next ten minutes Dawn is just going thru orgasm after orgasm until I yank the butt plug Joan also put in her ass earlier.

Dawn at this point stops moaning and tries to turn her head to see what is going on behind her and notices me standing there naked with a raging hard on and a bottle of lube slathering it on my cock. She struggles and muffles something but frankly I'm so horny and she has no choice for what I'm about to do next. I have Joan unstrap the dildo leaving it inside Dawn and I start rubbing my cock on Dawns chocolate starfish. Dawn looks back at me whimpering but it's all to no avail as I sink my cock very slowly into her ass. Once I've fully sunk my cock into Dawns ass I tell Joan to kill the vibrator and I remove the ball gag. Dawn starts to buck back on me harder begging me to go faster but this only prompts me to slow down a little to see what would happen. To my delight the slut starts using the restraints to try and bounce her ass off my groin thus getting her ass to swallow more of my cock. Twelve or so minutes later I empty what little cum I have left in my balls in the anal sluts Hershey highway then sit back and watch my cum dribble out of her ass.

After a small respite I take Joan and we walk into the house and take a shower together. After the shower I send Joan to check on the restrained Dawn and turn on the vibrator and plug her ass again. We sit back and have a late breakfast and catch up on work emails and such. About noon I go back out into the garage and see a puddle of cum on the floor not only from me but from Dawn also. So I wake her from her nap and bring her to the bathroom and take off the vibrator and ball gag then send her into the shower.

Once she emerges naked from the bathroom I give her the clothes she left in the garage back and a USB thumb drive and tell her to go to church and plug it into her computer. A hour or so later I get a ping from my computer and I noticed the entire contents of churches hard drives are downloading into server I have set up for this occasion. Nobody in the churches IT department will ever notice it or question it because it's coming from Dawn's computer.

A few days later as I'm going thru various files and I notice some files that are suspiciously the same with nearly exact amount of data on each. As I did deeper I noticed they are quick book files so I open them up and notice the payments from the church are going to a account in the Cayman Islands not a mortgage company. Digging even deeper I see that someone has set up a LLC with nearly the exact name as the mortgage company that the church use to have. With more digging I see that the mortgage was paid in full upon the death of a woman named Marjorie Taylor nearly 5 years before.

With the banking information in hand and a laptop with the WIFI passwords to the church I go sit in the churches parking lot one morning and I see that the Pastor has been using his influence to get donations from the dying. We are talking millions of dollars being funneled into the account thru either stock sales or other means.

Now with all the evidence I got I had to make a decision, do I nuke the entire operation sending both Dawn and Micheal to prison forever or do I get a little more creative.......

Sitting around that night with Joans head on my lap I reached a conclusion that Micheal and Dawn will be taking new paths in life. So I went online and started drawing up legal documents for the both of them to sign.

The next morning I called Dawn and told her to be at my house that night for training. At 745 I hear my driveway sensor go ding and I open my garage. Dawn drives I and once again strips naked and assumes a kneeling position whereupon I place a collar around her neck. We proceed inside where Joan is watching something on her phone and I tell Dawn to push up Joans dress and eat her out. As Dawn is feasting on Joan's cum filled pussy, she says to me "l love you" then grabs Dawns head and has a squirting orgasm which covers Dawn's face.

For the rest of the night both Joan and I use Dawn's holes to our content and finally strap her to the bench and go to bed. In the morning I walk into the room Dawn is strapped to the bench and can see she is drooling while sleeping. So since I have my morning wood on I remove her butt plug and slowly sink my cock into her ass. About the time I'm fully into her ass she wakes up and moans her delight of being woken up in such a fashion. Once I'm done depositing my load I have her take a shower in the master bedroom. When I notice she hasn't come out in 15 minutes I go take a look and there she is once again eating Joan's ass. So I go back to my office and wait for another 30 minutes until Dawn is brought in naked and collared.

I have Dawn kneel on the floor and start handing her legal documents to sign. First is her resignation from her real estate company, second is from the church and the last is a power of attorney form that makes Joan her legal guardian and conservator. Dawn of course questions why she needs to sign the last document and I tell her would she like to be in prison, which she answers absolutely not.

After the document signing, Joan brings them to a girlfriend for notifying. The the post office to get everything for mailing. Dawn and myself hit the shower again and I almost get my cock down her throat, but coat her tonsils with by baby batter.

For the rest of the day Joan has Dawn completely naked doing all kinds of domestic chores and some kinky shit. Dawn for her part never complains and seams to relish her new roll as slave.

As for myself I run errands and set up meetings for the next week with the good pastor being the first and last one he will ever have with me.

It's Friday and it's nice to have two women working on my morning wood, but I have to fend them off so I get to make a deposit later. I go to my office and get all the documents together and call Pastor Jeff to meet at a local coffee shop at noon. When I get to the coffee shop Jeff is already there and looking nervous as hell, so I make my order and tell him to follow me and we go for a walk in the park behind the shop. When we get to a certain point I ask him why he is so nervous and he gives a non committal answer so my radar is up. We walk a ways further and I pull him off the trail in a secluded spot and tell him to strip. He starts to protest but I remind him of the video of him and Tim fucking in the clubhouse.

Jeff starts to take of his clothes off and low and behold I see he is wired up by some rank amateur. I am talking 1990's hardware folks, completely laughable. So I tell him to give me the wire and I turn it off and stuff it in my pocket. Jeff's cock at this point is looking like a Vienna sausage and he is looking nervously around, I tell him not to worry that nobody will see us. Then I proceed to ask him who put the wire on him and he says he did because he wanted to get out of being blackmailed by me. I tell him that everything he does is voluntary and that I have kept everything we do together confidential. I have pretty much at this point figured out Jeff is a Cuck/Submissive so I have him get on his knees and fish out my cock, he obediently does it but before I can say stop he engulfs it like a slut.

They say a guy can give a better blowjob then a lady if that was the truth then Jeff should have been able to get me to cum in about 5 minutes like Joan or Dawn. So Jeff works on my cock like a good slut for about 10 minutes till I grow tired of his sloppy technique and have him lay on his back with his knees to his chest. Once Jeff is in position I drop my shorts, spit on his asshole and nudge up my cock to his chocolate starfish and start slowly pushing it all the way in. Jeff gets immediately verbal and I have to shove his own underpants into his mouth to keep him quiet lest he attracts the wrong type of attention. I pound out his ass for 7-8 minutes and deposit my baby batter in his ass.

Once done I feed my cock back into Jeff's mouth and make him clean it. I stand up get dressed and take out a butt plug out of my pocket and have Jeff insert it into his rectum before getting dressed. We continue on our walk and you can tell he is horned up by the tent he has in his pants. I ask him if he needs a private place to get off and he says yes. I get a chuckle out of this and tell him I know just the place and drive him to the church, tell him to get out. When he gets out I hand him a envelope and to read the contents and leave.

In the envelope is a letter from one Darryl Hathaway of Omaha Nebraska and he is dying of cancer and he is looking for a hospice he can live the rest of his days in. His sister recently passed away at the churches hospice and he was looking to donate his sizeable multi million dollar fortune to the church in lieu of being taken care of for the rest of his days. He would like to see both Pastor Tim and Jeff at the 4 seasons hotel at 4pm on Friday. The 4 seasons most people think of is a ritzy place but this out of the way hotel is better known as a no tell motel.

I'm the mean time Dawn and Joan are my perfect little sluts. My house has never been cleaner and the sex nastier. As they clean and play I am setting up my final act for the Pastor.

Thursday comes around and I go rent the room at the 4 seasons and pay off the maids not to clean the room till Monday morning. Then unload various audio, video and bdsm equipment including a brand new piece of furniture I made in my garage.

Friday I roust the ladies from their slumber and tell them today is the big day. I select some very revealing outfits for both of them and some masks to hide their identity. After they are dressed in their outfits we pile into Dawn's car and make our way to the 4 seasons.

When we arrive the ladies help me bring in a couple items i forgot from the day before and then have Dawn get onto the new table / bench I created for just this occasion. I strap her onto it spreading her legs with a spreader bar and ankle cuffs, then I strap her waist. With that done I grab some chain and loop It thru the bench legs and attach it to her wrist cuffs. Next is two chains to either side of her slave collar.

Let me take a moment to describe this new bench. First of all imagine a a wood plank covered in leather shaped like a hour glass near the head end. Underneath is a adjustable steel bar to support the weight of the user and the hourglass shaping allows for the breasts to hang free. On the ass end is a small section where wood has been revived so ones genitalia can swing free. Ass end is able to be moved up and down while the head ends is set at 8 inches above the ground.

Once I have Dawn all situated I have Joan slide naked under Dawns head and tell her to eat Joan out to orgasm. It seems to be the perfect height and Dawn gets right down to licking Joans clit like a champion muff diver she is. I on the other hand take the time to attach weighted clips to Dawns nipples before going to her tail end and ravishing her ass with my cock. We keep this up for 20 or so minutes then quit for the guest of honor will be arriving soon.