Justice Served to Pastor Little

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left the office and rejoined Joan who was in conversation with Sherry and overheard them setting up a cleaning appointment for next Thursday at 9am at the usual address. This information hatched another plan in my head and I brought up my Amazon app and ordered a few things on the way to Joan's car and back to my place.

Once we get to my place Joan collects her things and left over groceries and heads home. I grab the laundry and start the washing machine as I am tossing it in I find a set of her underwear and know she left them on purpose.

Monday afternoon I call Joan and report to her my findings and she gives a laugh and asks if I'm going to return them and I tell her if she wants them she better come get them otherwise I might sell them on some nefarious website. This brings out a laugh and she says see you at 7 pm.

In the meantime I grab a old tablet I have hidden in my toolbox and head to a local restaurant with WIFI and fire it up. Immediately I put my VPN programs to work and I connect to a Russian server and download my email on the Yahoo account. In it is the usual garbage emails that should be spam but made it past a filter and 4th from the top is Jeff's email with his sorted tale of how he came to serve the Reverend.

After reading the tale I realize Jeff is in a tough spot and decide to help him and myself in the process. I leave a date, time and place for Wednesday to meet me then close everything down and go about my day.

Joan comes over at 7pm and we Netflix and Chill till 1030 pm and she goes home. I on the other hand stay up and do some editing of the video from the golf course shenanigans. With that complete I go to bed and hope my Amazon delivery is on time the next day.

Tuesday comes around and I find another set of underwear in a conspicuous place in my house and I make my obligatory call to Joan which elicits a giggle and a promise to pick them up later that day. Amazon of course fucks up my delivery and they will bring them tomorrow.

Wednesday morning Joan leaves and goes home to get her day started and I run out to do some jobs at a number of houses and businesses. I return home about 3pm grab a silk hood and a faraday bag and head to my meeting with Jeff.

I get to the meet milling spot 10 minutes early and do a check of the environment making sure when Jeff shows he hasn't set me up or been followed. Once I am satisfied I wait for Jeff to park his car and give it 5 minutes then pull up next to him and tell him to get in.

Jeff locks his car and jumps into mine and I pull out of the parking lot headed in the completely wrong direction for my house. After a few minutes I tell Jeff to turn off his phone and all his pocket contents and drop them into my faraday bag which he does. Then I tell him to put on the black silk hood over his head. He looks nervous and I assure him I'm not going to kill him or anything nefarious. This seams to mollify him and he does what he is told. I start taking random roundabouts and weird SDR turns for twenty minutes and finally end up inside my garage. Once parked I walk around to the passenger side of the truck and open the door for Jeff and give him a handout of the truck.

At this point I have Jeff stand nervously as I go rattle around my garage looking for my BDSM box I haven't used since moving. Once I find it I walk up to Jeff and tell him to get naked. He asks why and I tell him, remember when I told you that you were my new bitch? Well it's time to start paying me. So Jeff takes off his clothes. Once he is naked I collar him and bring him over to a bench I have set up. Typical of most guys who are put in this situation for the first time his cock goes from flaccid to rock hard. Once over to the bench I have him kneel on a moving blanket I have set down the have him bend at the waist over the bench lengthwise.

Jeff is compliant but nervous with my instructions and shivering when it's 80+ degrees in my garage. I cuff his hands if front of him thru a hole in the bench legs and take off his hood. He looks around nervously and asks where he is and I inform him it didn't matter.

At this point I'm fully clothed still and I walk around Jeff and approach him from the rear and restrain his legs by putting a spreader bar thru another hole in the bench legs and restraining them spread out so his genitals and anus were in prominent position. Now Jeff is hung decently and his cock is pointed at the floor drooling a bit of precum but he is unshaved.

I start the my interrogation of Jeff by asking him some vital information from him like his full name address, wife's full maiden name etc. I do all this to add to the file I have already built on Jeff and now his wife. Did I mention this is all being video recorded so I don't miss a thing?

So this questioning goes on for a while where I learn how Jeff figured out he was Bi and his wife doesn't know he is fucking around without permission. So as I'm questioning Jeff I notice his cock as went from rock hard to flaccid so I root around in my bsdm box finding what I'm looking for. I go to my tool box and find a couple fresh batteries and test out one of the devices.

I must have made some unexpected noise because Jeff is trying to turn his head and identity what I'm up to, but it doesn't matter because he isn't going anywhere unless I let him go. I strip naked then walk up behind Jeff and kneel down and blow warm air on his ass which startles him. Now all this activity as even got me going a little hard and yes it was very tempting to just lather his ass and my cock in astroglide and stuff it in his ass but I had other objectives to achieve first.

With setting myself straight I got to my task at hand and stuffed his flaccid cock and balls thru a cock ring in a not so gentle fashion. After this I put my thumb up his arse and twisted it around for a minute then grabbed the prelubed butt plug I had sitting at hand and stuffed in his ass causing him to yelp. Once this was done I stood up and pulled a chair up to sit with my legs in either side of Jeff's head.

Now it was time to get to the hardest part of the interrogation and Jeff was going to either love it or hate it, whichever I didn't give a fuck. So I started on questions about the Reverend and his wife, church financials and all types of stuff I never asked before. Every time Jeff answered a question with a answer I turned on the remote controlled butt plug and let it massage his prostate. When he said he didn't know the answer I hit another button and sent a electric jolt thru his testicles and cock.

Ladies and gentlemen if I didn't tell you before I will now, I am a inventive mother fucker, this electro shock cock ring came to me after watching some videos. So with some parts from a device I saw online, I 3d printed the ring Jeff now wears. It is adjustable and someday I may patent it.

So the first shock thru his genitals came as a complete shock and he howled from the moment after it started to the second I turned it off then begged me to take it off him. So feigning concern I went around his backside and noticed the butt plug was still securely lodged in his ass and the cock ring had done no harm. So I went back to sit in front of him and started asking questions and this time I'm glad to say he was a very good bitch. He answered questions like passwords, log ins and which keys on his key ring opened what doors in the church.

To reward Jeff I turned on the butt plug full blast and took off the cock ring. He was in heaven and begged me to fuck him hard but I was in no mood to fool around with him because I just extracted everything from bank account numbers to WIFI passwords, the keys to the imposters kingdom were mine. I left him for a good amount of time and went and copied his phone, keys and everything in his wallet.

When I went back Jeff had a sizeable puddle of cum under him from his leaking cock, so I took out the butt plug which got a audible groan then took off the spreader bar and then his handcuffs. The only thing left was his collar and that wasn't coming off quite yet. Jeff has one more task to do and that was to lick up the cum off my clean concrete garage floor. Once he was done with that I allowed him to dress and I put the hood back over his head and removed his collar.

The ride back to his car was silent for the first 5 minutes until he asked what was going to happen now. I told him nothing for now, but I have to go thru all the information and determine a plan of action, but for now he can be rest assured that someday he will be the head pastor of the church if he can keep his mouth shut.

After I drop Jeff off I texted Joan and ask if she found my underwear because I'm missing a pair, she messaged back not yet but if you want to come over and look for them I was more then welcome to. So I went to Joan's house and she found my underwear still on me. So we Netflix and chill again, this time I go home and sleep until 7 am.

Once my alarm goes off in the morning I am like a bolt of lightning and I'm down and out of the house headed to the house where I saw the strap on dildo and ky jelly in the master bedroom. I find the spare key and let myself in the house and walk to the bedroom. Here I find it as sparse as I remember and contemplate where to hide my cameras. One of the cameras was really easy, just took out the old fire alarm and replaced it with the fake alarm I had. Next were the other angles and found a fake plant for another, but the third camera was a real bitch to hide, but eventually I placed it on the backside of the closet door. The slats in the door are moveable so I tweaked one and the angle was just about perfect. Once it is all done I clean any trace I have made in the house and leave, but I don't go far.

8:54 pm rolls around and I see Sherry pull into the driveway of the house and two minutes later Joan does the same thing but pulls a bucket of cleaning supplies out of her back seat. Now if I was a neighbor this would look perfectly normal, two women showing up to clean a house at a set time on a set day. So I give it 5 minutes and then pull around the corner and park in front of the house. Once I'm parked I jump out grab a tool bag and go around the backside like I'm going to work in the pool.

Walking into the back yard I slow my movements and take a peek around the corner and see if the ladies are in the lanai covered pool area, once I see the path is clear, I proceed to the door to the lanai. At the door I slowly open it after looking in thru the patio door to the kitchen area is clear. I slowly slip thru the door and proceed quickly past and stop short of the master bedroom patio door. Here I get on my knees and take a peek around the corner and what a sight I see.

There not even ten feet from me is Joan on her knees eyes closed with her eyes closed eating Sherry's dark brown haired muff. Which now confirms my suspicion that she is a imposter. As I watched I notice something I hadn't before, Joan is wearing a collar with the word slut riveted into the leather. I don't know if this is something new or what but this image is going in my spank bank.

I watch Sherry let Joan give her a squirting orgasm then direct her to put on a strap on dildo. Joan for her part was a good obedient slave and pounded the shit out of Sherry. While this is all happening I'm checking camera angles and slowly caressing my cock thru my shorts.

After about 45 minutes Sherry gets up off the bed and clips a leash to Joan's collar and has her crawl into the master bathroom. About ten minutes later Sherry walks out alone and gets dressed and doesn't notice me duck back out of eye sight. During the time Sherry and Joan were in the bathroom I checked the lock to the patio and found it unlocked. So once Sherry walks out of the bedroom I scoot over to the kitchen patio door and watch her walk out the front door.

With Sherry gone it's my turn to confront Joan, so I slip into the bedroom and hug the door to the master bathroom. It takes but a minute for the naked Joan with her hair wet to exit the bathroom. I let her pass and I jump her by reaching out and putting my hand over her mouth and and a arm around her torso, I lift her up and drive her face first into the king sized bed. Once she she is prone on the bed I whisper in her ear "Hello Joan" and palatable relief from just my voice is immediate. I take my hand away from her mouth, but not my weight from her body.

I explain to Joan what I've seen and that now if she still wants to be my lover then she needs to do exactly what I say. She agrees to my proposal and I hop off her prone body and strip my clothes off. Then grab the KY on the dresser and drizzle a copious amounts on my cock and her puckered starfish. I bring Joan into a downward dog position and slide my dick in her snatch while my thumb works her asshole. I do this for a few minutes till I pull out and put my back to the headboard. Then I have Joan mount me reverse cowgirl and she starts bucking up and down on my cock. After a few more minutes of my thumb up her ass and my cock rubbing her g-spot I pull her back so her back is to my front and pull out my cock to slide it into her ass. It takes a few minutes but eventually my cock slides all the way into her ass and we start to fuck. Joan goes absolutely bonkers with lust as she feels my cock rub her g-spot from inside her ass, with one hand rubbing her clit and the other pinching her nipples it's all over for her. We must have been in this position not more then 5 minutes and Joan has a shuttering screaming orgasm and I think passes out momentarily because she fell over to the right and almost off the bed.

After Joan wakes up we take separate showers and make a date for later that night at my place. As Joan is washing up, I get dressed and collect the cameras I had hidden in the room. After she cleans the house while I take off for home with my newly acquired evidence.

Once I get home I sit back and think about my next moves. Both the Reverend and his wife have zero idea I got the goods on them, but I need to find the final nail in the coffin. That last bit of evidence to prove they are not who they say they are....... Tim and Sherry's real identities.

Next morning I wake up next to a lightly snoring Joan. She came over last night and was insatiable. We went around the world with the help of some little blue pills and a nap I took earlier in the day. Sometime around 11am a sleepy Joan comes out of the bedroom with the slut collar on and one of my tshirts looking very demure. She gets on her knees in front of me head down and waits for my commands. I ignore her for ten minutes while I am reading a legal brief on naked short selling in the OTC stock market.

When I'm done I look down at my newest pet and tell her to take off the shirt after which I take out a leash and attach it to her collar. We begin a tour of my house and I give her some rules to follow and instructions for the day. Once those tasks are completed she can go home until I call her back to serve me.

About 3pm I hit up on a idea and grab a spare clean untraceable computer and a thumb drive from my office and head to one of handful of WIFI hotspots in town that I can use that don't have surveillance cameras watching everything.

Once I get in I make a email to the reverend with a short video of him taking Jeff up his ass and telling him to go deeper. I open my Russian email account and send it to the fake Tim with a heading of I would like to make a large donation. Figuring it might take a while for the Imposter to open and respond to the video I would close up shop and go home, but that wasn't the case. About 3 minutes after a terse email comes in and demands to know who I am.

Ladies and Gentlemen I'm not one to bend to demands so I sent pseudo Tim a email back stating it doesn't matter who I am just that I know he has broken his Christian values and to wait for instructions or I'm going to burn his church and life down around him.

I pack my computer and other things and I head home for phase two of getting the Reverend to comply with my wishes. When I get home I jump on a computer and book a vacation for Joan and myself to the Cayman islands to start on a Monday and be back on Thursday. The vacation is fairly cheap but searching for a lawyer takes some due diligence. Once I find one I book a appointment for the day after I arrive.

In the meantime I check my Russian email and for three days straight the desperation emails have been piling up in my email box. Every email is responded to the same way with the same message to wait for instructions. Eventually they taper off and the next Thursday Joan once again goes to the house to meet Sherry, but she is not alone.

Thursday morning I wake up Joan early and fuck her ass with a 2 day backup of sperm and close off the opening with a new butt plug. We pile into her car and go to the house. I tell Joan to leave the cleaning supplies and grab the BDSM box in the car instead and we go inside. After we enter I have Joan strip and wait on her.hands and knees for Sherry. I take the opportunity to program the big screen tv in the bedroom and a couple other surprises. Then take a seat waiting for Joan to announce she is here.

Twenty minutes or so later Joan announced she is here and I go hide myself in the bathroom until Sherry is naked on the bed. Joan being a obedient slut does exactly as I told her to do and undresses Sherry. I'm of course loving every second of Joan preparing Sherry for what's about to happen.

Joan slips on the strap on with a 7 inch dildo attached and proceeds to eat Sherry's pussy out first then prone bones her afterwards. Once the prone boning begins Joan has the instructions not to stop even if she is told to stop.

Sherry turns her head and uses her command voice to tell Joan to stop but before she can say a word I pipe up from the bathroom door and say she won't be doing anything until I say so. Sherry of course freaks the fuck out but with the dildo buried in her cunt and Joan laying on top of her there is next to no way to escape what is about to happen.

At this point I move with a purpose and grab Sherry's legs and place a spreader bar between her ankles and secure it. The entire time she is screaming her head off threatening me with untold acts and I ignore every single one of them. I then proceed to her arms and reach under the bed for some ropes I secured to the frame. With these I secure her arms above her head and have Joan get off her.

Sherry struggles mightily against the bonds along with some serious screams and threats but it's to no avail, they are secured till someone else unshackles her. Then after enough of her foul mouth I take a ball gag and secure it. With my tasks complete I take off my clothes and sit on the bed with my cock at head level so she can watch Joan suck my cock down to the root. Joan does a fantastic job of giving me head while the imposter watched and finally gave up the fight to get out of her bonds.

With her fight over I reach over and loosen the ball gag completely and tell Sherry are you ready to talk now? Sherry's first words were what the fuck do you want to which I replied your REAL name. Without missing a beat she gives me the real Sherry's name. I grab the ball gag and reinsert it in her mouth and whisper in her ear lying cunt. With her lie I knew it was time for more measures to be taken. First I went went to my box of sexual surprises and pulled out a plug in Hitachi massager, some bondage tape and a butt plug.

I instruct Joan to go find Sherry's purse and cell phone and bring them to, in the meantime I ask Sherry is she sure she wants to continue trying to fuck with me, she gives me a muffled fuck you back. So I grab the KY and drizzle it on her rear entry then rub it in with my forefinger. The bitch groans as I sink my finger up to the second knuckle. After a few minutes of her ass being violated I sit behind her and take the butt plug and slowly insert it in her backdoor.