Justin

Story Info
Sex, drugs and Rock and Roll in the pursuit of information.
12.9k words
4.44
8.6k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had no explanation. I'd been given the best opportunity of my young career and I was honored, excited and ambivalent at the same time. The result was intimidating, humbling, entertaining and educational and, yet, I was able to pull it off anyway.

My name is Justin. I was working for a regional news organization just a year after graduating from University with a degree in communication and journalism. I was the first member of the Tyme family to graduate from University in anything and I was enjoying the attention of my family while maintaining a humble attitude at work and doing my job.

My job, until that day, consisted of covering weddings, funerals, secondary school athletics, women's club activities and getting coffee and donuts for the rest of the staff.

My supervisor, Ed, an editor with a Don Johnson beard, premature gray hair and an office, called me in to talk on a Thursday afternoon. He asked me if I had heard about a Rock concert planned for three days in early June at a nearby outdoor arena. I had. He quizzed my about the depth of my knowledge and I regaled him with facts and figures as I had seen them on the many internet posts and stories I had read.

He related that the size of the so-called concert had been growing rapidly and it was fast becoming an internet sensation. He referred to it as the next Woodstock. I suggested that it wasn't that big but it had indeed generated a lot of interest. He countered that he had been told the attendance was predicted in the tens of thousands, far in excess of the capacity of the venue. "Just a little rain," he said, "and the whole thing could become "Woodstock like."

I didn't disagree with him but I did note that the organizers were being very careful about who was able to attend and they were especially suspicious of reporters and other news-like individuals.

"That's why," he replied, "You're the perfect person to cover the concert for us. You're the right age and you don't look at all like a reporter."

I didn't know if I should be grateful or insulted. Either way, I accepted the challenge knowing it was an opportunity to either become the office joke or gain some credibility with the rest of the staff.

It was a real challenge. I know Ed assumed, since I was the right age, that I was familiar with the current Rock culture and associated behaviors and I would be able to add color to my concert reporting based on my history and personal experiences.

The opposite was the reality. At Uni, I was a loner, a nerd with few friends who spent much of my time studying and fantasizing about what I was afraid to do. I knew nothing of the culture I didn't live or its music. I didn't get laid the first time until my sophomore year and then it was at a fraternity party that I had been reluctantly dragged to by my roommate with good intentions. I was sitting on the side watching the party degenerate into a tangled mass of mostly undressed coeds and the lucky guys mixed in with them, when a totally naked, brunette with long hair, a slender body and massive tits sashayed up to me and began to give me a personal performance and lap dance. I had had a few drinks and she soon had my shirt, pants and the rest of my clothing off and was rubbing her clitoris up and down on my uncontrollably responding cock.

A few seconds later, she settled down with me fully inside her. She ground, wiggled and pounded up and down on me until I came inside her and she screamed. She then wandered away in a daze leaving me in my chair in a similar state.

Near the end of the party, I was sitting, still alone and hap hazardedly dressed, the same woman approached me, this time fully dressed, and suggested that I had impressed her and that we should spend time together in the future. I learned a lot from spending time with her but that's a different story.

By the Monday before the Friday start of the concert, I had been unable to acquire a ticket to the concert. I went to see Ed to explain the situation and see if he had any contacts that could help.

Tuesday morning, Ed called me into his office. "Here," he said as he handed me a lanyard with credentials. "This identifies you as a member of the Sound and Lighting staff for the entire weekend. You have full access to anything at the venue before, during and after the concert. The concert starts Friday night. You should get there early Friday, mingle with the rest of the staff, and get an early start on your reporting. Check in with George when you get there. I expect to see frequent reports from you during the weekend. You can phone them to Marsha on the Rewrite Desk. She'll be available at any hour during the concert.

I spent the rest of the week studying what I hadn't lived, hoping not to embarrass myself, checked in on Thursday afternoon with Marsha to solidify the communication plans and headed for the concert site Friday morning with my assignment, my credentials, a gym bag with some essentials and nothing else.

Five miles from the site I began to pass cars parked alongside the road. Most were young and ready to party. At least one woman was sitting half-naked on the roof of her car drinking beer and waving to those nearby. About a half-mile from the site, I was stopped by an armed six-man security detail at a gate in a ten-foot high chain link fence. One of them checked my credentials and directed me to an appropriate place to park. I confirmed with them that no one without credentials or a ticket were allowed into the site and they were prepared to stop, with force if necessary, anyone who attempted to crash the venue.

I parked and wandered around. I was impressed by the sophistication of the stage, lighting and sound systems already installed and crawling with technicians busily doing their jobs. About an hour after I arrived, I was approached by an intimidatingly large man who asked who I was. I showed him my credentials and asked if he knew where I might find George.

"I'm George and I know who you are. Look," he said, "the organizers of this little party have gone to great effort and no little expense to keep reporters out of the area. If they find out why you're here, we'll both be in fuckin' trouble and these guys know exactly how to deliver it. I have nothing for you really to do, so wander around and do whatever you have to do. Just don't look useless and don't get caught."

For the next four hours, I wandered around, talking to the various technicians who would talk to me. I scoped out the locations of the portable bathrooms and outdoor showers. That last got my attention and I made a note to return later to report on how they were being used and satisfy my voyeuristic tendencies.

The music was scheduled to start at eight pm and the plan was to start to let attendees in beginning at noon. They had about forty acres of unpaved parking and if that filled up then folks would have to find parking along the roads leading to the arena and walk the rest of the way.

I phoned Marsha with a pre-event status mid afternoon and went to find something to eat.

By five pm, there were thousands of people on the grounds. Most were crowding near the stage. The few that tried to set up tents were quickly ushered to another area to make room for as many spectators as possible. Groups with camp chairs or blankets were allowed to stay. Many seemed drunk already or high on something else. I phoned in another report to Marsha.

Extensive testing of the extensive sound system began after six and the lights as darkness approached. By eight, all the preparations were complete and the first sounds of music heard throughout the grounds. The first group was a local, low talent five some with lots of energy and a discordant beat. I phoned Marsha for a start of concert update. At least I tried to. I couldn't get a signal. Remembering what George and others had told me, I assumed that the organizers were blocking all communication. I thought it might be illegal but who was going to complain except me and I wasn't going to take the risk. I went looking for George.

"I thought they might do something like that," he said when I found him. "I came prepared. I have a satellite phone in my trailer over there." He pointed toward a white and red medium sized camper. "I wanted it in case I needed parts or some other equipment I don't have with me. In for a penny, in for a pound," he said. "You can use it if you're careful not to be seen going into the trailer and use it infrequently."

"Thanks," I said as I headed in the opposite direction from his trailer. I worked my way around behind the stage and behind the large number of trailers. George's trailer was behind most of the others that were reserved for performers sleeping and dressing rooms. I found his trailer and careful not to be seen, went inside. It was small, with a place to sleep and a tiny desk with a laptop and a large phone-like device that had to be the satellite phone.

I called Marsha. It took several tries since I had to dial 44, the STD code and then Marsha's number. I tried every other combination before it connected. I gave her an update and explained the communication problem. She asked if I would be able to provide frequent reports and I told her I'd do my best but I couldn't commit to a schedule since I was borrowing George's phone and risked being caught each time.

By two am, I was exhausted. I realized I hadn't planned any place to spend the night. I went looking for George. I found him about a half hour later and explained my plight.

"Shit, what are you some kind of amateur?" he asked.

Sheepishly, I agreed with his assessment.

"Here," he said as he tossed me a large key with an even larger black diamond plastic tag attached. "It's for the Starlite Motel. Room 214. You can crash there. You won't be alone but you can get some sleep and a shower if you're brave enough. Follow the path behind the stage. There's a gate in the fence and the path leads up behind the motel on the highway."

Twenty minutes down the path two guys with guns checked my credentials as I went through the gate and five minutes later, I was knocking on the door of room 214 of the aging Starlite Motel. There was no answer, so I tried the key and went inside to darkened room. It was a small room with two beds with a night table between them, a chair piled with various travel cases and a small desk with an office chair. Both beds were occupied. There was a couple in the far bed, near the window, tangled in each other's arms and asleep. The near bed held three people. Another couple asleep cuddled together and a blonde woman in her twenties, completely naked and asleep on her stomach.

George had underestimated the not aloneness of the room. Sleeping seemed impossible. I was dragging and needed to sleep. The beds were out of the question and the chair overloaded with stuff I didn't want to move. The floor was hard, dirty and dangerous if someone should get up during the night. I considered the office chair and desk and after I found a spare pillow in the small closet, I settled in the chair, with my head and pillow on the desk and went quickly to sleep.

I woke twice during the night. The first time the sounds of the couple on the bed behind me having sex was the cause. The second time, I half woke to someone moving about the room. I half opened one eye. On the far bed, the couple and the naked blonde were still there. While trying to make out the scene, a woman walked by me on the way to the pile of luggage on the chair. She was dressed in a t-shirt and shorts except the shorts were pushed down on her thighs and her pubic zone was visible as she passed by me.

I barely opened the other eye. The couple on the second bed was still there even more tangled together than earlier. So, this was a stranger, not that all the others weren't. The second time she passed by, she was so close to my nose that it wasn't difficult to smell why she was airing herself out. She had the distinct aroma of the recently laid.

She went into the bathroom for several minutes and when she moved past me on the way to the pile of luggage the second time, she smelled like hotel soap and she was still airing herself out but for a different reason.

She passed by for the fourth time, headed for the door and left the room. I assumed she pulled up her shorts sometime but I couldn't know when and I didn't care. I fell into an even deeper sleep.

When I woke, sunlight was filling the room through the partially open drapes. Both couples were gone but the blonde was still there, still naked and face up on the bed. I stretched. I felt pretty good considering how I had been sleeping except I had to pee, badly. I went into the bathroom, peed and check out myself in the mirror. I could really use a shower and a shave but my kit was still in my car back at the concert.

I came out of the bedroom and the blonde said, "Hi." She was sitting up against the bed headboard with her knees up and a Classics comic book in her lap.

"Hi," I replied. When she didn't respond I added, "I could use a shower."

"Knock yourself out," she said without looking up from her comic book.

"I need to get my stuff from my car," I offered.

She kind of grunted something positive. I grabbed the room key and my credentials and headed out to my car, which was still parked in the employee lot. It took me the better part of forty minutes to reach my car. Rather than walk back I decided to drive to the motel and park in their lot. I waved my credentials at the guards at the gate and drove around to the Starlite Motel. In daylight it looked worse that it did in the dark. I had been gone for over an hour when I finally let myself into the room.

The blonde was still sitting in the bed, still naked. Maybe she didn't own clothing. She was still reading the same Classic comic book, maybe still on the same page.

I put my bag on the desk, extracted my kit and clean underwear and started for the bathroom and a shower. I thought about it a second and stripped down to my shorts. "What the hell," I thought. She's naked. She can't be too judgmental of me in my underwear.

The blonde mumbled, "Nice," as I walked past the bed on the way to the shower.

I put my kit and clean underwear on the counter, stripped off my remaining boxers, found a reasonably dry towel and climbed into the tub to shower. I set the water temperature to a comfortably hot level, peed and looked for the soap. It wasn't in the shower. I got out of the shower and grabbed a miniature bar of soap. While I was unwrapping it, the blonde walked into the bathroom.

"Really nice," she said as she gently slapped my cock and headed for the toilet.

I climbed back into the shower with mixed feelings about the encounter. I listened while the blonde peed. She had an enormous bladder and took longer than I expected. She wiped, flushed, pushed the shower curtain aside and climbed into the shower with me.

My initial shock was mollified when she reached out and grabbed my penis.

"Yes, this is really nice," she said as she stroked my rapidly enlarging cock. "Yes, I knew you had a keeper when you walked out of the bedroom and I was right."

Within seconds, I was fully erect and still mystified. She stroked several more times, licked her lips and turned around in the tub. She bent over with her hands on the rear wall and said, "Fuck me."

When I didn't respond immediately, she added, "What's the matter? You're ready. I'm ready. I'm willing. Come on. Put it in me." She reached between her legs, took hold of my erection and pulled it toward her, directly at her pussy lips.

She rubbed the head of my cock between the lips of her entrance and pushed back slightly. When I felt the head of my cock slip past her labia and into her, I pushed forward and buried myself.

"Shit yes," she yelled and began to pump furiously against me. I pumped just as furiously back against her. I could feel myself bouncing off her cervix and I pushed myself deeper into her than I thought possible.

Somewhere along the line, I lost reserve. I reached under us and scooped up some of the liquid flowing down between us. I moistened my thumb and pressed it into her ass.

"Oh, you are eager. Not on the first date. That's good for now but nothing else. Maybe next time."

I pushed both thumb and cock back and forth, over and over. She began to writhe and got up on her toes while pushing back against me. I took my other hand and reached beneath us until I found her clitoris. I rubbed it vigorously and she responded. Almost out of control, she screamed and orgasmed. The pressure of her climax set me off and I emptied myself into her already dripping pussy.

She stood up and I slipped out of her. She turned shakily around and faced me. "Thank you," she said, kissed me quickly on the lips and left the shower.

I recovered enough to complete my shower. I dried off, brushed my teeth, combed my hair, put on clean boxers and walked into the bedroom.

"Hey," called the blonde. She was sitting on the bed again, without the comic book. I got the feeling she was waiting for me.

"Hey," I called back.

"You in a hurry?" she asked.

"Not really. Why?"

"I thought we could fuck again," she said. "This time properly, in bed."

"I don't know. I have things to do."

"You can have my ass this time," she said.

"I don't even know your name," I said.

"What's more important for you to know right now? That I want to fuck you and you can fuck me in my ass, or my name?"

When I didn't respond or move, she said, "Come over here."

I did. Why? I don't know. I just walked over to her.

She reached out and rubbed my cock through my briefs. She pushed them down and stroked my penis with one hand. She scooted over and sat on the side of the bed, pulled me closer and took my limp penis into her mouth. Between her warm, damp mouth and her hands on my cock and balls, I was soon erect again.

"That's better," she said as she moved to the center of the bed. "Climb in here with me."

I pushed my briefs to the floor and stepped out of them. I climbed into the bed with her and she moved until I was on my knees between her legs.

"Come on baby," she said. "Put it in me. I know you want to."

I leaned over her, placed my hands on either side of her waist and slid easily into her.

"Oh God, that feels so good," she moaned.

We began to pulse together. Each stroke deeper than the last until I was bumping up against her cervix again. After the session in the shower we were both going for the long haul.

"Yesssss," hissed the blonde.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh," I groaned.

I straightened up and put my hands on her breasts. I began to squeeze her breasts as I pounded her.

"Yes. Squeeze my tits. Pinch them. Pull them. Come on, lean down and kiss them. Suck on them. Bite them."

Five minutes later, she wanted to change things. "In my ass, now," she ordered. "I want to feel you in my ass. I want you to cum in my ass."

I slowed my pace and pulled out of her. She rolled over onto her hands and knees with her head down, her back arched and her ass up. Her hands separated her cheeks to I could easily see my new target. I put my erection against the tiny sphincter and pushed.

"Push harder. Don't be a weenie. I won't break," she yelled at me.

I pushed, her rectum parted and I slipped in. With little effort, my lubricated erection slid completely inside her ass. There was no resistance. Nothing to bump into. I could push myself as deep as I could go and I did until my pubic hair was tight against her spread cheeks.

I could feel it as she tightened her rectal muscles on each backstroke and relaxed on each push forward. We bounced together for what seemed forever. However, eventually I couldn't resist the pressure and insistence of this anonymous oversexed blonde. I felt it building inside me and I exploded inside her.