Justin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been so involved with what I was feeling that I missed that she had been screaming into the pillow and crying as I pounded into her. When I finally came, she raised her head and cried, "Oh my God, oh my God. Where have you been all my life?"

A few minutes later, we lay on the bed alongside each other. "Can you stay longer?" she asked.

"I really have to go. I've got commitments I have to meet."

"Are you coming back later?"

"I might. I don't have anywhere else to sleep."

"Please come back. I want to die fucking you."

"I don't think that's a good idea but I'm game and I could see how we might challenge death without actually dying. I still don't know your name."

"Iris."

"Like the flower?"

"Yep. Do you have a name?"

"You can call me Jack."

"Really?"

"No, but it'll do for now."

"I can live with that."

"Great, but now I have to go."

I washed off, recombed my hair, got dressed, grabbed my bag and went to the door. "Iris," I said, "I'll try to get back tonight. I don't know how late."

"I'll be here," she said. "I'll even get housekeeping to clean up this mess."

"Good thinking," I said as I closed the door and went to my car. I put the bag in the car and decided to leave it there and take the path back to the concert.

The two guards at the gate checked my credentials and waved me on. One of them asked about the loud screaming they had heard earlier and if I could tell them more. I told them I hadn't heard it. "I must have been in the shower," I added.

When I got to the stage area I could sense a change in the energy. Overnight a 'first person' account of the concert had been published. There were copies of the paper scattered around the stage. I grabbed one of them and read the article. I was surprised to see that Marsha had changed the by-line, attributing it to '-Sentinel Staff Writer.'

Reading the story was also a surprise. Marsha had embellished the events with vivid accounts of debauchery and wanton behavior. Not exactly what I had dictated but probably not far from the facts on the ground and everywhere else.

The atmosphere was tense. The organizers were furious. They had invested heavily in the concert and security and the news story was exactly what they were trying to avoid. They had security staff checking tickets, credentials and id's trying to find the culprit.

I was overjoyed that Marsha had the foresight to keep my name off the story. I grabbed a hard hat and a coil of cable and walked around like I really had something to do. It worked well. A pair of security staff stopped me to check my credentials and insure they matched my id and photo. It worked so well that they asked me to keep my eyes open and report anyone, or anything, that might lead to the id of the interloper.

I put away the cable and walked around stopping to talk to people about the reporter in their midst while actually doing my job. I learned that the music had continued until four am and would restart at noon. Saturday was expected to be the biggest day of the concert, with all the headliners, so most of the crowd was keyed up. It was only eleven and half of the crowd was half lit and half dressed.

I walked by the outdoor showers and was delighted to see that most everyone was showering nude and those next in line were stripping in anticipation. I also saw a number of better dressed gentlemen exchanging small packets for cash. I thought I recognized one of the security guards I had met the day before. I began to piece together the possibility that the real profit in the concert wasn't in the tickets or concessions but in the 'extras' available on request.

Walking through the tent area, I noticed most attendees were sleeping off the events of last night. More than a few were actively engaged in various sexual pursuits including one couple screwing on one of the many picnic tables.

When the music started again, I confirmed the absence of a phone signal and found my way to George's trailer. I knocked and when no one answered I went inside. I found the satellite phone where I left it and made another call to Marsha. I gave her a fast summary of the events knowing she could fill in the blanks and knowing she would also add some enhancements of her own. I thanked her for keeping my name out of it and hung up. Four minutes total.

When I came out, a security guard was walking by. "Who are you and what are you doing in that trailer?" she asked.

Fortunately, I was still wearing the hard hat. I told her who I was, showed her my credentials and ID and explained that I had been using the bathroom and that George had told me it was okay since the public portable toilets were already getting to be unsanitary. She understood and told me it was okay. I thanked her and walked away knowing that future visits to George's trailer would be less risky.

I wandered the venue, talking to anyone who would talk. I sat at tables with dressed, half dressed and undressed concert goers. Whenever one of the security staff walked by, I waved as if we were old friends and most of them waved back. I told a few of them that I had been gathering information but had not uncovered any leads to the reporter yet. By the end of the afternoon, they treated me like a one of them and generally accepted my presence wherever I was.

Late in the afternoon, a commotion erupted on the other side of the arena. A half dozen security personnel were loudly leading a resisting man out of the venue. Word spread that the reporter had been found and everything was fine again. I knew the fineness would only last until Sunday's paper but it gave me some additional freedom.

Nothing noteworthy happened until early evening, just before the music was to start at eight pm. I was sitting at a table in the camping area talking to a shirtless and barefoot gent with long hair and a pierced nose. He was educating me about the availability of some 'sweet stuff' and where to purchase it. While we were talking, a twenty something young woman emerged from the tent next to the table. She was obviously with the guy I was talking to but was easily more than he deserved.

She outclassed him by several orders of magnitude although she was dressed similarly. She was barefoot and topless. She had smallish but enticing breasts and long dark hair. She was wearing a very short skirt with nothing under it as I was able to confirm as she sat straddling the bench on my side of the table to join the conversation.

We talked for several minutes before Bunny, that was her name, suggested that Chuck, his name, stop bragging about the possibilities and get up off his ass and find some action.

When he was gone, she moved closer to me and reached out to take my hand.

"You seem really nice," she said.

"Thanks," I responded.

"I bet you're nice in bed too," she stated.

I didn't know what to say. After this morning with Iris, I'd come to the conclusion that sex was only a handshake away during the concert. I had also vowed that I'd follow up on any possibilities that might cross my path and here was the first opportunity.

"I bet you're bad in bed," I finally responded.

"I can be as bad as you want me to be," she offered with a broad smile as she dropped her hand to my crotch.

"That's a wonderful thought, but what about Chuck?"

"He'll be gone for hours. He's afraid to come back empty handed and he doesn't have any money with him. Eventually he'll screw up his courage and do something unsavory to get something to bring back. Actually, he's kinky enough that he actually looks forward to the unsavory things. Meanwhile, we don't have to hurry," she finished while actively rubbing my quickly enlarging cock through my shorts.

"This is a little public," I stated.

"Honey, I'll fuck you on this table if you want but the tent is right there," she said as she began to pull on my zipper to lower the fly on my shorts.

I reached out, cupped her mound and ran a finger around her clitoris.

"Now you've got the right idea. Do you want to fuck me here or in the tent?"

I tilted my head in the direction of the tent and she took my hand and led me to the entrance. The inside wasn't very neat but there was an air mattress with a blanket over it. She pushed me down on the makeshift bed while she removed her only article of clothing and then began to help me kick off my sandals and remove my shorts, boxers and shirt.

She pushed me on my back and started sucking on my hardening cock. While she was focused, I ran my hands over her back and ass, trying to reach her more sensitive areas. She got the idea and rotated around until her knees were on either side of my head while never losing her focus on trying to swallow my erection.

I had a wonderful view. She had smooth, perfectly symmetrical and engorged labia. I spread them gently with both hands and revealed another pair of smaller, darker inner lips. I spread them as well and discovered a beautiful pink chamber just begging for a finger or tongue.

I had a momentary hesitation about teasing her with my tongue but I couldn't justify not pleasing her in the same manner she was pleasing me. "What the hell," I thought, "It's the best looking pussy I've seen in months."

So I took the chance and dove in. She tasted incredible. Some pussies are sour, some are tart and others salty. This one was sweet. I mean Cadbury sweet. I could have her for dessert every day even without the chocolate coating, although a little chocolate sauce would be fun.

I found her clitoris with my tongue and then my lips. I sucked and pulled on her clit until she began to bounce up and down. It took both arms to hold her still while I continued to suck and taste her beautiful female parts.

Several minutes later she had her first orgasm. I knew that when the volume of fluid flowing into my mouth increased and her body stiffened, jerked a number times and then relaxed onto me.

She swiveled around on me and began to kiss me with intent. Her tongue played in my mouth and mine in hers. We took turns counting each others teeth with our tongues and trying to tickle our respective tonsils. She leaned up and pressed her tits into my mouth. I kissed, sucked and nibbled on them until they were red and swollen.

She moved up on top of me and pushed her body down on mine until I was inside her. She paused, getting used to the feeling. I twitched my erection by squeezing my rectal muscles and she giggled. She also began to ride up and down, at first slowly and then with increasing speed until she was moving at light speed.

When she paused to take a breath, I wrapped my arms around her body and turned us over until I was on top. I then began my own light speed stroking into her.

We went on like that until she had another orgasm. She then focused on making me cum. She used her vagina in ways I'd never experienced and soon had me seeing shooting stars and shooting semen inside her. Before I was finished she pushed me over and began to suck the rest of my ejaculate directly from the source.

Before I left, we talked for some time. Bunny confided in me that Chuck was a sexual loser. He couldn't perform more than once a day and then with little energy. She even had enlisted several of the other women in nearby tents to challenge him to have sex without success. He was five minutes of listless sex and twenty-three hours and fifty-five minutes of impotence.

When I asked why she stayed with him, she was candid. "For his money. He really has a bundle, inherited, although he doesn't bring cash to places like this. He also has a great condo and he introduces me to his very shagable friends."

As I was readying to leave, she asked, "Will you come by again tomorrow?"

I was reluctant to commit to meeting her again although the sex was very satisfying. "I'll try but I can't promise. I don't know what responsibilities I have that might get in the way."

The first band was well underway as I walked slowly back to George's trailer. He wasn't there, so I helped myself to his phone and gave Marsha an update. I also told her that everyone on site wasn't just about sex, drugs and Rock and Roll. I told her that there were many folks that just like Rock music and she shouldn't broad brush the reporting in a manner that would make them somehow bad. She responded with a question, "Is there a lot of sex, drugs and Rock and Roll?"

"There is, but it's not everyone," I answered.

"Are you getting all the sex, drugs and Rock and Roll you can get?"

"Certainly not the drugs and I don't really relate to the music."

"So you're getting plenty of sex?"

I didn't respond.

"Okay, now that that's settled, sex, drugs and Rock and Roll sells newspapers and garners clicks. Evangelicals that love Rock and Roll don't. Talk to you again later."

Even though there was no one around when I left the trailer, I made a point of pulling up my zipper as I exited.

I wandered the venue for the next five hours, mentally recording the increasing levels of substance abuse and debauchery. I reported to Marsha at about one thirty am without comment. She would write whatever she wrote no matter what cautions I placed on it.

I headed for the Starlite Motel, uneasy and expectant of what I might find there.

I got my bag from the car and headed for the stairs. When I entered room 214, I was surprised to find only Iris in the room. The beds were neatly made except where she sat, naked, on the spread reading the same Classic comic. Most of the luggage from the chair was also missing.

"Jack," she yelled as she jumped off the bed to hug and kiss me.

"Slow down, beautiful," I said. "Where is everyone?"

"They've come and gone all day, most gone."

"Then we're alone?"

"We are for now so get over here and give me a proper fucking greeting."

"Patience," I said. "I have to pee, shower, brush my teeth and generally take care of things and then we can play all you want."

"Can't we have a quickie before? I've been waiting for you all day. I've only been fucked twice since you left and neither was particularly satisfying. I need your special handling."

"This woman is promiscuous as hell and just a little crazy," I thought. "But she is a great fuck."

While I was hesitant, Iris wasn't. She was on her knees in front of me pulling my shorts and underwear down so she could swallow my penis. She was very good and I soon had an erection. I relaxed into her and she raised the stakes by pushing a finger into my ass as I stood there. The result was the quickie she wanted. I came in her mouth.

"Wow," she said as she swallowed and licked her lips. "I was hoping for more than that."

"And I was hoping for a shower," I said as I kicked off my pants, removed my shirt and headed for the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth while the shower was warming up and got in. I peed in the shower as I soaped up the washcloth. As expected, the door opened and Iris was soon in the shower with me. It was a long shower. It took that long for me to recover from the quickie earlier. Iris was determined to have 'proper' sex in the shower and spent the time impatiently encouraging me to greater lengths. She looked cute on her knees sucking and squeezing my cock with water streaming over us and even better trying to get me to tit fuck her. Her efforts did not go unrewarded. We ended up with her legs around my waist, her back against the shower wall and me inside her.

She wanted more, so we readjusted so I could enter her from the rear as she bent over with her hands against the rear wall of the shower just as we were the first time we fucked.

Later, I was sitting in the bed with my back against the headboard with Iris astride my hips and staring into my eyes as she fucked me when the door opened and a couple I'd never seen came in. The guy looked like an anorexic biker. He had all the accoutrements of a biker, boots, jeans with chaps and leather jacket all hung on a skeleton of a man with a nose ring. The woman had spiked red hair and green eyes that almost glowed in the partial light. She was wearing sandals, a short skirt that barely covered her ass and a tube top that was desperately trying to contain a massive set of knockers.

"Shit," uttered the woman. "Sorry to interrupt."

"Too late. You already have," I mumbled.

The guy just closed the door. Iris didn't seem to notice as she continued to bounce on my hips and the erection deep inside her.

The red head walked around the end of the bed where she had a better view up behind Iris' ass of my balls and the rapidly changing visible length of my cock.

"Hell, I want some of that," she said.

"Right here, babe," said the faux biker as he started to unbuckle the elaborate belt around his waist.

"Not that miniscule excuse for a cock you've got," she said. "I want some of that," she repeated while pointing to the action between Iris' cheeks.

She sat on the edge of the bed and began to rub Iris' back with her left hand and fondle her right breast with the other.

Iris seemed to notice her for the first time. She looked at her and smiled without missing a beat.

The red head took that moment to land a kiss on Iris' lips. Iris responded, put her right arm around the red head's neck and pulled her in for a more passionate kiss. When they took a break, the red head asked, "Are you sharing?"

"Do you want a taste?" asked Iris.

"I'd love a taste," the red head responded enthusiastically.

Iris, lifted up off my erection, slid back and pushed the red head's face onto my erection. Her mouth opened as her head lowered and enveloped my warm, wet cock in her warm wet mouth. She went to work as if I had the last cock on earth and she was exceptional. She used her lips, tongue, teeth and the back of her throat in combinations I'd never experienced.

I looked at Iris and mouthed, "What the fuck?"

She mouthed back, "its okay. She's a friend."

"Really?" I mouthed. "Not my friend."

Iris tapped the red head on the shoulder and got her to look up. "Tracy, meet Jack. Jack, Tracy," she said.

Tracy said, "Hi,' and resumed consuming my cock.

While Tracy was leaned over sucking my erection, the nameless, man-child managed to get his belt undone, his jeans unbuttoned and unzipped and his cock out. He was stroking it in one hand as he moved up behind Tracy. He lifted her skirt, shifted her thong aside and began pumping his cock into her from behind.

After a few moments, Tracy exclaimed, "Enough ass hole, I want a real cock," as she pulled away from him, stripped off her clothing and, with some help from Iris, impaled herself on my erection. I reveled in enjoying the similarities and the differences between the two women as the rejected wimp of a biker, pulled up his jeans and left the room without buckling his belt.

Iris straddled my legs on her knees behind Terry, reached around her body to hold her tits and began to kiss her neck. Terry closed her eyes and increased her rhythm as she repeatedly gobbled up my cock with her hot pussy.

On some invisible signal between the women, Terry suddenly pulled up and off my erection and moved her body up on my chest leaving a glistening streak on my chest as she did. She settled with her swollen labia on my mouth as Iris replaced her on my straining cock. I held Terry's hips tightly with both hands as I enthusiastically attacked her steaming opening and clitoris while Iris continued to hold her breasts and fuck my cock.

I don't know who came first. Terry stiffened, moaned softly and half collapsed on me at the same time that I erupted inside Iris. Iris lost contact with Terry's tits, pressed her hands hard on my thighs as she pressed her body down even harder on me and added her own half moan, half scream to the chorus.

I woke up before dawn Sunday morning with Iris settled comfortably with her head and breasts on my chest and her arm over my waist. Terry was asleep with her head on one of my calves and her hand holding my cock pressed between my thighs. One of my arms was around Iris and the other hand was squeezed tightly between Terry's thighs. When I wiggled my fingers, I realized two of them were inside Terry's pussy.