Justin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last thing I wanted to do was get out of the bed but if I didn't I'd be forced to empty my bladder inappropriately. Slowly, I managed to untangle myself from my companions and headed for the bathroom with both, now awake, women complaining about my leaving. I didn't end up in the bathroom alone. While I was standing in front of the toilet peeing, both the ladies wandered into the room. Before the toilet was done flushing, Terry was settled on the seat relieving herself while Iris was dancing in the center of the room imploring her to hurry.

I stood back, fascinated, as I watched the women urinate. When she was finished, Iris looked at me and said, "Pervert."

I looked at her and responded. "After last night, I'm the pervert?"

Iris ignored my comment. She slid the shower curtain aside and said, "I could use a shower."

"Good idea," echoed Terry as she pushed me in the direction of the tub.

Three of us in the small shower wasn't really a good idea. We could stand, wash and otherwise caress each other, but when Iris bent over in an attempt to have me fuck her from behind, I pushed Terry into the plumbing to get into position. We retired to the bedroom. Terry pulled the covers off the other bed after exclaiming, "Whatever you may think, I do have standards and I'm not getting back into that mess," referring to the bed we had spent the night in.

A couple of hours later, everyone was sated and I was heading up the path for the concert venue. The guards at the gate were especially intrusive in questioning me. The "shit hit the fan about an hour ago" shared one of them while the other compared my name on the credentials with my name on my id and my photo on my driver's license before he let me in.

The place was a madhouse. People were turning over everything and everybody looking for the 'fucking reporter.' I was talking to George when a group of security personnel approached me. "I've seen this kid all over the venue, George. Who the hell is he?" one asked.

George was amazingly calm. "Justin works for me. He does the odd stuff that needs to be done. When he's not on an assignment, he is supposed to walk around and make sure the sound system is working everywhere. I don't want a riot to breakout if the sound breaks down. Besides, he's been looking for the same guy you are."

"Sounds good to me," said another guard. "Anyway, he's too young to be a reporter. The person we're looking for is older and more experienced. This kid couldn't have written the stories." He put a large red sticker on my credentials to indicate that I'd been cleared and walked away looking for another suspect.

"He's right," I thought as I watched them walk away. "I didn't write the stories, Marsha did."

I found a paper nearby and read the story. Marsha had a compelling writing style and a vivid imagination. By the time I finished reading I believed half the county was at the concert getting high on alcohol and drugs and having uninhibited sex and the other half was watching. She also hinted that the whole place was nothing but a drug bazaar where everything was available for a price.

Today was the final day and the music started at noon and was scheduled to finish at six pm. However, the search for the reporter never slowed down. About two in the afternoon, I watched as a large man was hustled out of the arena by four larger men. When I inquired, I was told they had seen him taking notes and were convinced he was planning to write a story.

The music ended exactly at six and within minutes the crews were dismantling the stage, the lights and the sound system. About a third of the audience had left during the afternoon and the rest were heading for their cars. I headed for George's trailer for a final report.

Half-past six, I came out of the trailer and found Bunny waiting for me. I guess I looked surprised since she immediately said, "A big guy out front told me I could find you here."

"That's George. What are you doing here?"

"I had a falling out with that jerk Chuck and he left without me. I didn't know what to do and I thought you might be able to help me."

"I could give you lift somewhere but not for quite a while. I have some things to finish and I'm not going to get into that all night traffic jam that's forming right now."

"I can wait. I want to wait. Is that okay?"

"Sure. Hang around here and I'll come back for you in a couple of hours."

"Can't I just tag alone with you?" she pleaded.

I headed out to the stage area with Bunny in tow. I walked the entire venue with Bunny in tow. I finally found George a little after eight with Bunny in tow.

I thanked George for everything he'd done for me over the weekend and tried to give him the key to room 214 at the Starlite Motel. "Look," he said. "It's getting late and the traffic is at a standstill. You don't have a prayer of getting home tonight and if you leave now you'll probably sleep in your car overnight. Keep the key and crash there for another night and leave in the morning."

"That make all kind of sense," I replied. "Thanks again."

George nodded and looked at Bunny hanging back about twenty feet behind me. "Who's the broad?" he asked. "She was looking for you earlier. I see she found you."

"Just someone I met while wandering around yesterday," I answered. "She needs a ride home and I offered to help."

"You fuck her brains out?" he asked slyly.

"Something likes that," I said.

"Well, take her with you. There's plenty of space."

"Thanks, will do."

I explained the arrangements to Bunny and we started for the path behind the stage. She seemed pleased, even buoyant, about spending the night in a motel room with me. I didn't know how to break the news that Iris would probably be there so I didn't. I knew it was the coward's way out but I was hopeful.

The walk to the motel was uneventful. The gate was open and there were no guards. I got Bunny to walk in front of me most of the way so I could enjoy the way her ass wiggled as she walked. I think she knew what I was up to since she didn't object and seemed to put a little extra emphasis in each step.

There were four cars in the parking lot including mine. I led Bunny up to room 214 and opened the door. There was a light on in the room, the room was neat and clean and Iris was sitting on the near bed wearing exactly the same outfit she was wearing when I left that morning. I couldn't remember if I had ever seen her wearing clothing.

I walked in and Bunny followed confidently. "Oh," she exclaimed with her hand up to her mouth when she saw Iris.

Iris jumped off the bed. "Hi, Jack. Did you bring me a present?" she asked as she kissed me and stood back to examine Bunny.

Bunny seemed to overcome her shock and stated, "I thought we'd be alone."

"I couldn't be sure Iris would be here so I didn't say anything," I tried to explain.

"I'm Iris," the naked blonde said, "and you are?"

"Bunny."

"And do you fuck like a rabbit?" asked Iris.

Bunny giggled in spite of herself.

"Look," I said to Bunny. "This isn't my room. George let me crash here this weekend. Lots of folks have crashed here as well. Iris came with the room."

Bunny looked at me and asked, "And you and her have been ... you know?"

"We have," I answered.

"A lot?"

"Damn straight, a lot," answered Iris for me. "So, Bunny, I'd love to have you stay tonight but you won't be sleeping with Jack alone. In fact you may not be sleeping much at all. You okay with that?"

Bunny smiled. She looked back and forth between Iris and I and said, "I'm more than okay with it. Do you think Jack can keep up?"

"Oh, he can keep up all right and if he needs to rest I'll find some way to keep you entertained."

"Sounds delicious. When do we start?" asked Bunny.

"As soon as you get those clothes off and meet me in the bed," laughed Iris as she spread-eagled herself on the bed.

Bunny wasn't a slouch getting undressed but how long should it take to remove sandals, skirt, panties and tube top? Bunny crawled up on the bed alongside Iris. Iris put her arms around her and pulled her on top. The looked into each others eyes for a moment before Iris put her hands on Bunny's cheeks and pulled her in for a first kiss.

The kiss started slowly and quickly progressed into a full throated, tongue-gobbling act of passion. Bunny broke the kiss and immediately slid down and began to fondle and kiss Iris' breasts. Iris closed her eyes for a minute and then looked at me.

"Hey, Jack," she said, "Are you going to stand there and watch? This girl has her ass in the air just begging for attention and you're just staring. Get your ass, and everything else, on the bed and let's get this party started."

Iris was right. I was staring and I was ready. I stripped, climbed on the bed behind Bunny and began to rub my erection between her ass cheeks and up to her clitoris. She reacted by reaching back and, when I moved forward a second time, she used her fingers to push me slightly upward and I slid into her pussy. While I was fucking Bunny, Iris slid up on the bed so Bunny could prime her with her mouth. Five minutes later, Bunny was on the bottom with Iris sucking her juices while I fucked Iris from behind.

With the introductions out of the way, I thought I needed to taste each of the women for myself. When I suggested it, Iris jumped at the possibility. "Great idea," she exclaimed. She got Bunny to lie beside her on the bed and said, "Here we are. Take turns. First one to have an orgasm has to watch the other fuck you senseless."

I started with Iris. She maintained a stoic demeanor for several minutes but she came close a couple of times. Throughout she had one hand on the back of my head and the other busy drawing small circles around Bunny's clitoris. I switched to Bunny after about five minutes. She didn't last two minutes. I'd like to give the credit to my superior technique but I confess that Iris' warm up with her fingers had a lot to do with it.

Iris wasted no time in pushing me on my back and aggressively mounting me. I think she was trying to get me off before she convulsed herself. After Bunny recovered, she joined Iris in bringing me to orgasm. She played with my testicles but the clincher came when she pushed a finger into my ass.

Iris fist pumped in victory but her celebration was short lived. Both of us jumped on her and between us we managed to bring her to an uncontrollable orgasm within minutes.

We relaxed in each other's arms, recovering from our extensive activity. As we lay together, we shared some personal information. Iris knew that George was sponsoring my presence at the concert but she was unaware in what capacity. In my mellow mood, I admitted I really didn't do anything for George but that he was instrumental in getting me credentials so I could attend.

That immediately led to the question for Iris. "What were you doing then?"

I confessed. Bunny sat up suddenly and exclaimed, "You're the reporter they were looking for so badly!"

"I was. Probably still are. Can we change the subject please? Iris, you've been here every night but George had the keys to the room. How do you know George and as an aside, do you own any clothing?"

"Last question first," said Iris. "I do own clothing but I prefer 'au natural' whenever I can. As for George, he's a really fine human and he's been part of my life for years."

"I think there's more to it than that," I said.

"Oh," said Iris. "He's my husband."

It was my turn to sit up suddenly. "George is your husband and you and I have been fucking and more every night. He can kill me with one punch if he found out."

"No. No. Not to worry. He knows what happens here every night."

"And he's okay with it?"

"Of course. He even encourages it. We have a wonderful open relationship and he understands my extreme sex drive. He can't maintain my pace and he can't deny my need so we have a no questions, no answers, no recriminations and no guilt relationship. Sometimes we have a three or foursome with our other partners."

"So I don't have to go into hiding?"

"No, and you don't have to resort to disguises either."

"Shit, that's a relief," I said as I lay down again.

Iris turned to Bunny, "What's your story?"

"I'm married to a wealthy fool with more money than common sense."

"Chuck?" I asked.

"Yeah, Chuck. Jack, I'm sorry I lied to you about Chuck. He's actually quite good in bed and multiple orgasms are the norm for us."

"Why lie then?"

"I wanted you between my thighs and I thought if you thought I was underserved you'd be more willing."

"So do I have to hide from Chuck?"

"No. He knows I screw around and he won't do anything about it. I caught him with call girl when I came home two days early from a business trip and we now have a mine, yours and ours type of relationship."

The women had begun to play with my cock and balls while we were talking and it didn't take long before we were once again into mine, yours and ours activities.

Sometime during the night, I half woke as George came into the room. The three of us were in the same bed, naked. My head was on Iris' chest with my mouth close to one nipple. Bunny was spooned behind me with one arm over my hip and her hand hanging near my cock.

George surveyed the scene for a moment in the dim light, walked over to the side of the bed and tapped Bunny on her shoulder. A second tap woke her up and she looked up at George. He gave her a come here signal with one hand. Bunny shook me to wake me up. I was already awake and scared to death of George being in the room while I was lying in bed nude with his wife.

Bunny whispered, "I'm going with George. All right?"

"Thank you," I whispered back.

Bunny got up and moved to the other bed where George was waiting and removing his clothes. Two minutes later he was happily pounding Bunny into the mattress and I went back to sleep.

When I woke early Monday morning, Bunny was back in bed with me and Iris had moved to the bed with George. I shook Bunny and pointed to the next bed. She looked over her shoulder and nodded. "We should leave," she said.

"Good plan," I agreed.

We got up silently, found most of our clothing and went into the bathroom together to get dressed. Bunny peed first and while I was peeing, she began to rub my ass cheeks. Dressing was delayed while we had a quickie with Bunny bent over the bathroom counter. She told me later that she couldn't resist since it would probably be the last time we would have the opportunity.

I grabbed my kit and bag, left the room key on the dresser and Bunny and I silently left the room. In the car, I told Bunny I'd drive her home and she told me where she lived. It was about two hours away on the motorway.

We stopped once to pee, get gas and have an American breakfast. It was near eight am when I arrived at Bunny's house. Actually, it was Chuck's house and it wasn't the largest place I'd ever seen but it was close. Bunny thanked me for the ride, kissed me and squeezed my junk.

"Damn," she said. "I'd love to have you inside me again."

"Maybe sometime," I said uncommittedly.

We exchanged phone numbers and Bunny walked around the side of the house and let herself in.

It was about another two hours back to the city, my apartment and the office. I stopped at home, showered, changed my clothes and got to the office early afternoon.

I was greeted with unexpected applause, pats on the back and a number of '"way to go's." Ed came out of his office to thank me publicly and Marsha stopped by and asked me to come by her desk to "tie a ribbon on the story."

Marsha was effusive in her praise for my reports and the associated risk. She suggested we have lunch someday soon.

I don't need to emphasize that my assignments became more meaningful including the local government and some police stories. The first assignment was the follow up to the concert story. Apparently, a half dozen detective and police officers had managed to get tickets to the weekend long concert. One of them was the man we saw ejected on Sunday because he was taking notes. He was indeed taking notes and they mistook him for a reporter, not a cop. Another one was one of the guards on the back gate.

The police statements led to a quick grand jury session, and by Thursday, police officers armed with warrants were searching for almost a dozen men throughout the county. I covered it all and before it was over, eight men had been arrested for dealing drugs and providing prostitutes. Another three, including the concert organizers, had not been located.

A few weeks after the concert, I was at my desk using a search engine when Marsha walked up behind me. "Whatcha doin?" she asked.

"Just looking for the date and location of the next Rock and Roll concert," I responded.

"You're incorrigible," she said, "and probably horny."

"Good guess," I said.

"When are we going to go to lunch?" she asked.

Lunch the next day was interesting and a pleasure. I learned a lot about Marsha, her likes, dislikes and habits. Most important, she wasn't married. I looked more closely at her than I had in the past. I'd been working with her for months and I'd never looked at her carefully before. I couldn't explain it to myself. Maybe it was because she was significantly older than me or maybe I believed in the old Irish saying, "you don't get your meat where you get your potatoes."

I looked closely for the first time. She had large, deep brown eyes, larger than you'd expect for her face. They drew me in and wouldn't let me go. From across the table, I could barely see where her pupils ended and her Irises began. Her nose was perfectly formed, turned up slightly with slightly flaring nostrils.

Her mouth was small in the same proportion to her face as her eyes were large. When closed her slightly puffy lips covered her teeth and her smile was genuine and inviting. Overall, her features were incompatible but somehow they worked perfectly for her.

I shared more than I intended with Marsha, mostly because of her constant wanting to know details, of my time at the concert. She only reacted once during my recitation. She couldn't stop herself when she interrupted with, "In the ass. Really?" I was afraid to look around to see if anyone had overheard her.

Before we left to return to the office, Marsha suggested, "We should get together for dinner."

"I'd like that," I responded positively.

"How about Saturday evening?" she asked. "My place. I'll cook something special."

"Sure," I answered while fantasizing about the possibilities. Marsha wasn't a beauty queen but she had all the womanly equipment in all the right places. I didn't know why I hadn't noticed before.

Dinner was outstanding. Outside of the office she lost that edge inspired by the news business. She was soft-spoken but not submissive. She had strong opinions and wasn't hesitant to express them but without any derision if I disagreed with her. She also wanted to know my feelings about a number of current issues. Marsha was dressed sexy as hell and after a half bottle of wine, moved over to my side of the table and got all touchy feely.

We moved into her living room. I brought the rest of the wine. Marsha put on some soft music and sat next to me on the sofa. Soon we were cuddled together and I had one arm around her shoulders with the other gently stroking her breasts. She was rubbing my erection through my jeans and occasionally saying things like, "Ooh" and "Aah."

Without asking, she slid down and undid my belt and jeans. I helped her slide them, and my underwear, down my thighs and eventually off completely. She began to fondle my cock and balls. Her touch was very different from any other woman I had been with. She wasn't pumping vigorously with one hand while sucking hard with her mouth as if there was some deadline to meet. Instead, it was more like she was making love to my erection.