Justin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was extremely gentle and her technique lulled me and I relaxed back on the sofa. She kissed my cock gently, rubbed it lightly on each cheek and then licked all around the head like you might lick an ice cream cone on a hot day when it was in danger of melting. It was incredibly sensual, not overtly sexual. She wanted make love to my erection and I couldn't get enough of it.

I watched as Marsha leaned up, unbuttoned her blouse and removed it and her bra. The way she did it added to the sublime feeling of the moment. She moved in and began to rub her breasts on my erection. First one side and then the other. She rubbed the head of my cock around each of her nipples several times and then enveloped my erection between her breasts and slid up and down slowly, very slowly, while watching my face.

I didn't disappoint. I was in heaven and showing it. She smiled and kissed my cock again. I reached down, took her head gently between my hands and drew her up to me. I kissed her with the same gentle passion that had become the theme of the entire evening. She returned my kiss and added a simple touch of my lips with her tongue before she slid down again and began to embrace my erection again.

She was in no hurry and I was delighted to let her set the pace. She used her mouth to slowly envelope my erection without the usual slurping and sucking I'd experienced with other women. She moved down until I thought she might gag before she, just as slowly, moved up again. She did that several times and then she had it in both hands holding it tight against her cheek as if she was just hugging it. Her eyes were closed and her breathing regular as she handled my erection as if it was the most important, and delicate, gift she had ever received.

Eventually, almost too soon, she stood up in front of me and offered me her hand. She helped me up from the sofa and began to unbutton my shirt. When she had it open, she rubbed her warm palms over my chest and then around my back when she leaned in to kiss and suck my nipples. I reached around her back and pulled her toward me until I could feel her breasts, with her erect nipples, against my chest.

We stood like that, me holding her gently and she resting her head on my chest and her hand holding my testicles. Slowly, slowly was the theme of the moment, I slid my hands down her back, over the depression of her waist and under the waistband of her skirt.

The skin of her ass cheeks was smooth as silk and as warm as her breath on my chest. She wiggled slightly and sighed against my chest. I moved my hand to the button on the side of her skirt and undid it. I followed by slowly, there's that theme again, moved the zipper down until it reached bottom. Her skirt fell from her body and pooled around her ankles.

I could tell from the feel, that she was wearing bikini panties. They were very soft and yielded easily to my tug. They fell on top of her skirt. My shirt fell on the arm of the sofa behind me.

We stood there, nakedly hugging each other with our bodies pressed tightly together and my erection trapped between us. At one point, she shifted back slightly and pressed my cock down and between her legs. It nestled between her thighs and up against the heat of her vagina. It wasn't inside her and, somehow, I knew that was the intent. She wasn't in a hurry and having it close was enough for now.

She shifted around until her back was toward the sofa, sat down and then lay back while drawing me toward her. I kissed her gently again and ran my tongue across her lips before I moved down to kiss her neck and shoulders. Further down, I kissed her upper chest and eventually her left nipple. It was already hard but it seemed to get harder. I tried her right nipple to see if the reaction was real and confirmed my original observation.

I kissed all around and between her breasts. I peeked up at her and she was smiling, leaning back on the sofa with her eyes closed. She had set the pace earlier and I made languid love to her breasts emulating the way she had made love to my erection.

Eventually, I moved my kisses further down to her navel, hips and inner thighs. She spread her legs, resting one on the back of the sofa and the other with her foot on the floor. Given the way things had progressed so far, I was surprised by what I found. She was completely shaven and her labia, even though red and swollen, were tiny. She looked as if she were prepubescent even though I knew she was a mature woman several years older than I.

I nuzzled her lips with my nose and then my tongue. She responded for a second and then sighed and relaxed. I used my fingers to separate her labia. Inside were a second set of lips in perfect proportion to the external ones. I probed with my tongue and Marsha's sighs became more intense. I ran my tongue up between her tiny lips and discovered her clitoris exactly where I expected it to be. I slid the hood up and it stood up waiting for my lips. I knew I should have taken longer, but I wanted to taste it sooner rather than later. I held her clitoris between my lips. I touched the end of it with my tongue and it grew significantly, out of proportion with the size of her genitalia.

She bucked slightly as I languished with my lips and tongue on her clitoris. She reached down, took my head between her hands and tried to pull me up on her.

"Now, please," she begged when she was able to kiss me with an open mouth and probing tongue.

I could feel the top of my erection rubbing against her pussy lips but the entrance wasn't going to the automatic. I reached down and began to rub my cock between her lips and she reached down and spread her lips as far apart as she could.

"It's okay," she said. "Everything's fine. Just push inside me. Don't give up."

I used some spit to lubricate my cock and pressed between her lips. I discovered she was already very lubricated and my cock slid between her lips and slightly inside her. I'd never felt anything so tight against my cock although there seemed to be no actual resistance against my continuing further. I pushed more inside her.

"Yessss!" she hissed.

I moved further inside her until I felt myself touch the end of her passage. I knew I had encountered her cervix, so I back off some and began to slowly move out of her and then back in. Marsha cooed and wrapped both legs around my hips, encouraging me to further motion.

She was incredibly tight against my erection. Her vagina was gripping my cock along its entire length and pushing into her each time increased my sensitivity. I closed my eyes and focused on the incredible feeling as I continued to slowly pump in and out of her.

At one point, I pushed a little further inside her and I felt her cervix move aside and I finished completely inside her with our pubic bones in contact. He reaction was a prolonged, "Oooh" and she dug her heals into my ass to pull me even tighter.

Eventually, our unhurried pace, began to have an effect. Marsha had begun to have a series of shuttering orgasms and I knew I couldn't hold out much longer. "Marsha," I said. "Things are about to come to a head. What do you want me to do?"

"Don't even think about pulling out. I want you as deep in me as you can get."

She got her wish as I pulsed a half dozen times while pushing against her as tight as I could get.

After that first experience, on the couch in the living room, Marsha sat alongside me, fondling my semi erect cock and exclaimed, "I've wondered for months if you were as large as the bulge in your jeans promised. I can't tell you how happy I am that my expectations have been met. You've got the largest erection I've ever encountered and I want it inside me as often as you're willing to share."

I guess the blank expression on my face showed my surprise.

"You had no idea. You really don't think you're different from other men, do you?"

"I guess I don't. I don't make it a habit of inspecting the penises of other men and certainly not when they're aroused, but now that you mention it, all the women I've shared a bed with have come back for more. I just didn't relate it to size. I wanted to believe it was technique."

"Honey," Marsha said, "your technique is a fantastic dinner but your size is dessert."

"Marsha, if your hand didn't feel so good where it is, I'd take a bow. Seriously, I really appreciate the heads up but I don't have a clue what to do with it. You seem to believe that women would pursue me if they knew what you know but I can't go around waving my cock in front of every nubile young woman that crosses my path."

"I'll make a deal with you," Marsha offered. "If you make it a habit to come by and have dinner and dessert with me, I'll mention your problem confidentially to anybody you'd like me to."

"I don't know what to say."

"Don't say anything. Just follow me into the bedroom and bring your junk with you."

Before I left on Sunday morning, we had taught each other everything we knew about sex.

The rest is history. Marsha was good to her promise as was I. We even had an occasional guest for dinner and dessert was always something sticky.

Marsha also learned to appreciate the Rock and Roll possibilities and we attended an outdoor weekend concert out of the country together. I phoned Bunny and told her of our plan. She signed on without hesitation and somehow contacted Iris.

We all met at a downtown hotel near the concert venue. Iris was wearing clothes when she first came into to room and we had a successful weekend although none of us, except George, heard a single note of Rock and Roll.