Justin, Jane and Me Pt. 02

Story Info
Continuation.
1.2k words
4.55
3.6k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 03/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
monno11
monno11
13 Followers

Part 2 of a series. Each story can be read individually.

Justin texted me about a week after our meeting at the hotel. I was thrilled. I had spent hours looking at his OnlyFans account and admiring his photos. Like me, he loved yoga pants, spandex, skimpy shorts, and bulge photos. He truly had a perfect body for this type of clothing: long thin legs, a perky round ass, thicker thighs, and a tight upper body that accentuated everything below the waist.

Justin had told his wife about the blowjob and that I was a fan of him and his pics. They had been looking for a male content partner and she wanted to meet me. I didn't need any extra encouragement, but he sent a few pics of himself wearing a new pair of running tights. My cock throbbed during our texting and we agreed to meet the next day.

Justin's wife was apprehensive about having me over to their house so we decided to meet at a local park. As I pulled in, I saw a couple standing by their SUV. I recognized Justin right away, his body wrapped in skintight black 2XU leggings and a loose black athletic shirt. We made small talk, Justin introduced me to his wife, Jane, and we decided to take a walk. I jokingly asked if I could walk behind Justin and his wife laughed. A good sign, I thought.

They told me a bit about their history and their plan for an OnlyFans which would mainly feature pics of Justin. Evidently, not just me, but men around the world appreciated Justin's body and were eager for more. Jane, Justin's wife, was a bit shy and didn't want to be in any photos or videos. What they needed was a man with a trimmed and circumcised cock to take pictures with Justin as he modeled outfits and undressed.

Jane saw me eyeing Justin's ass and joked that it looked like I would be interested.

"Where can I submit my application?" I retorted.

Justin and Jane looked at each other and laughed.

"How about right now?" Jane replied.

We stopped our walk and headed back to their SUV. It was fortunately very large, with blacked out windows, and Justin and I entered the backseat while Jane got up front. Justin effortlessly slid over to my side of the bench seat, his legs looking thick pressed up against the seat.

I started rubbing Justin's legs, loving the feel of the spandex material, while he began to run his hands along my thighs. His hand slid back and forth, occasionally brushing my balls before withdrawing to rub lower down my inner thigh.

Jane looked on from the front seat, fiddling with her phone. "Mind if I take a few pics? From the neck down of course..."

I consented and felt my cock twitch, hardly believing how hot this situation was. Sensing my excitement, Justin began to play with my soft cock through my shorts, slowly rubbing his fingers back and forth along my head.

As my cock hardened, Justin reached over, placing his thumbs on either side of my waistband. He began to tug down, slowly, sensually, and my shorts were soon at my knees. As he pulled them down further, we scooched closer together, his spandex thighs pressing into my naked body. Now fully erect, I reached for my cock and began to slowly stroke.

"Let Justin take care of that," Jane remarked, leading Justin to swat my hand away and replace it with his own. As Justin slowly worked my shaft up and down, Jane snapped several photos, purring as she took different angles and horizontal and vertical shots.

It was a bit awkward in the backseat, but I turned to my side to rest my cock on Justin's thigh, my cock weighing heavily on him. Justin placed his palm downwards on my shaft, rubbing my cock along his smooth thighs.

As I wondered what would happen next, Jane instructed Justin to get on his back and spread his legs. He was flexible and managed to pull this off, presenting his open legs, knees bent, directly at me. I was mesmerized by this angle, the white seams of the black leggings framing his crotch and running the length of his legs. As the fabric stretched I could see he was wearing gray panties underneath his leggings.

Justin reached up, grabbed my cock, and gently pulled me into him. He placed my cock against his bulge and started rubbing us together while Jane snapped several photos. As I would later see, the pics came out great, with amazing contrast between my skin and his black leggings. Justin was becoming hard, and soon our two engorged cocks rubbed against each other, the spandex material feeling wonderful on my naked cock.

"Lean back from him and jerk off onto his bulge" Jane suggested. I loved this idea, and though it was a bit tough to maneuver in the back of the car I started stroking. Justin closed his eyes and I could hear him breathing heavily.

Alternating between stroking my cock and rubbing my shaft against his inner thighs and bulge, I felt my balls tighten. Gripping my base and squeezing, I shot three gigantic ropes of cum onto Justin's bulge as he let out a satisfying gasp. When the dust settled, he reached up and grabbed my cock, rubbing it against his thighs and transferring cum from my head onto his leggings.

Jane's hand moved into the backseat, snapping photos of Justin's cum-covered bulge and my still rock hard cock in Justin's hands.

"Very nice baby,' Jane whispered to Justin, "his cum is all over you. You look like a little slut."

I sat back, blown away by the sexiness of the last few minutes.

"I want to come back there and finish Justin off," Jane remarked.

As I slid to the passenger-side of the backseat bench, Jane climbed into the back of the SUV, positioning herself between Justin and I. Feeling Jane's thighs pressed into mine was heavenly, and before I knew it, she had propped her ass onto my lap to get a better angle on Justin's cock.

She pulled down Justin's leggings, the waistband slapping against his thighs, and swallowed his cock in her open mouth. Bobbing up and down, her whole body gyrated on my lap, creating an incredible sensation that threatened to get me hard all over again.

Jane's lovely brown ponytail swayed back and forth as I watched her pleasure Justin. Down she went, pressing her mouth into the base of his crotch, then up again, withdrawing until only his head was in her mouth. Justin was obviously turned on by our earlier play, because after only a few minutes he writhed on the backseat, sliding on the soft material, and came into her mouth.

Jane sat up, sandwiched between Justin and I, licking her lips and swallowing his cum. We momentarily sat in silence, all of us contemplating the intensely erotic last few minutes.

"That was so fucking hot," I remarked, "You guys are so much fun and so so sexy."

"Yeah that was very adventurous for us," Jane replied, "I will have to send you the pics. You and Justin looked so fucking hot. I had to get involved. Couldn't help myself."

Justin and I got redressed, our bodies rubbing against Jane, and we agreed to keep texting and setting up playdates. I left the SUV with a big smile on my face

monno11
monno11
13 Followers