Justin Thyme Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Callicious
Callicious
1,846 Followers

"You have no idea!"

"I think I do. That day you ate my pussy on the desk downstairs I thought I would die of pleasure. I just had to return the favor."

I held her in my arms with her breasts pressed against my chest and my cock in her pussy as I faded into sleep. I could not have been more content.

When I woke up early Sunday morning Rosemary was snuggled up against my side and her hair was splayed across my chest and shoulder. Every time I wake up with her I feel the same way. I am one lucky man to have a woman such as Rosemary who loves me. Carefully I eased myself out from under her and made my way down to the kitchen to make coffee. I threw a couple of pastries into the microwave to warm before carrying two cups and the pastries upstairs. When I walked into the room she stirred and stretched, causing my heart to lurch within my throat. I never get over her beauty and the lovely curves of her torso. Her breasts swelled from her chest, with her nipples poking out. I loved the way her red-gold hair contrasted so beautifully with her alabaster skin. Solomon raved about the beauty of his bride, but she could not have surpassed the beauty of my Rosemary when she awoke in the morning.

"Coffee? I knew there was a reason I love you!"

I carefully sat down and handed her her cup, with milk and sugar, and her pastry. "Have I ever told you how beautiful you are in the morning?"

"No, but I'm all ears." She gave me a big grin. "Sorry, but you are the second one to compliment me this morning."

"Second? Who was first?"

"Little Justin, there. He bobbed his head at me a couple of times as you came in the room just now. He stood up and took notice!" She stretched again, thrusting her breasts out, and Little Justin did another bob, causing her to giggle. "I know we have a lot to get done, but that looks awfully inviting to me. Please would you make love to me before we start today?"

How can a man resist such a request? I'm sure you can understand how torn I was between painting a room and making love to a goddess. I set my coffee aside and reached for her, but she jumped up and scampered for the bathroom. "Come with me. Let's shower first."

I followed, with Little Justin leading the way, and started the water in the tub as she did her morning business. As soon as she was ready I turned on the shower, one of the first modifications we made, and gave her a hand over the side of the old clawfoot tub. She slipped a shower cap over her head, which disappointed me, because I love shampooing her hair and running it through my fingers, but I knew we didn't have time to do her hair if we were going to get a room painted before we had to leave at twelve. Fortunately, she has other charms for me to play with.

I gathered her into my arms, and we stepped under the shower spray. She slipped my cock between her legs and pressed up tightly against me. I leaned in and kissed her gently, and then more passionately as we began to tongue wrestle. We broke apart and I grabbed a washcloth and applied bodywash to it liberally and then began spreading it over her person, careful to miss none of her skin. The swirls of the suds only served to enhance and embellish her curves. I stepped back to admire my artwork, wishing I could take a picture, but knowing it was too much of a risk of someone else coming across it. "How did you get to be so beautiful lately? I wish I could have a picture to remember how you look right now."

Rosemary smiled softly and stepped into an embrace, obliterating all of my art, but it felt good enough I really didn't mind. I know I can never forget how she feels. She began undulating against my skin, spreading the bodywash from her body onto mine, which I have to admit is the most enjoyable way I've ever bathed.

We knew we couldn't spend too much time in the shower, as much as we were enjoying it, so we rinsed and got out. I carefully dried her, giving her the kind of attention she deserved, and then quickly dried myself without taking my eyes from her. As I was hanging up my towel Rosemary hugged me from behind and whispered throatily, "I'm feeling really naughty today. Let's use that lovely desk down in the library. I've been wanting to try it ever since you ate my pussy down there."

I just grabbed her hand and lead the way down the stairs to the second floor, and then down the middle of the main stairway and through the foyer, just as naked as the day we were born. I stopped her and hugged and kissed her under the rose frieze on the ceiling. "It isn't mistletoe, but I think I like the rose better." Rosemary pulled my hand, in a hurry to get to the library.

"Please, Justin. I've been wanting you ever since last night! That was such fun I've not been able to quit thinking about it all night. I even dreamed about you, and the way you felt when you were cumming in me. I need you so much!"

I grabbed and hugged her, squeezing her tightly as I nibbled on an earlobe, causing her to shiver with excitement and goosebumps to spread all down her right side. "Don't tease me. I need you now, Justin. Please." I lifted her onto the desk, where she promptly spread her legs to give me access. She was not exaggerating about being ready. Her pussy was red and swollen, and her juices had run halfway down the insides of her thighs. As badly as I wanted to just plow my cock into her and go after it I decided to make the morning one she would always remember, whether we got any painting done or not. We might not have another weekend alone together for a while, and this one was going to be hers.

I dropped to my knees and began kissing my way up her legs, licking her juices off as I went. She was almost crying begging me to make love to her, but that is exactly what I was doing. I put her legs over my shoulders and held them there, allowing me access to continue working my way up her thighs, closer and closer to her pussy, but not yet giving her the release she desperately wanted. As I got close enough I slid my hands up across the curves of her hips and waist and on up to her breasts and began stroking and caressing them, circling the nipples, but not actually touching them, leaving her whimpering. She grabbed my ears and tried to pull me to her pussy, but I resisted, kissing around it, and licking the crease between it and her legs and blowing a cool stream of air across it, causing her to rock her pelvis upwards searching for any contact.

My fingers finally touched her nipples with just the tips of the forefingers, circling the nipple on the areola, which was puckered and shriveled up like a dried up raison. Her breath hissed between her teeth as she flexed her hips up and down. When I gently pinched her nipples she moaned in frustrated pleasure. It was then that I gently kissed her pussy, right on top of her clit. She cried out, "Justinnnn! Pleeeease!" I kissed her pussy once more, this time sucking her clit between my lips and flicking my tongue across it lightly a few times, and then once from bottom to top of her pussy with my tongue spread out flat and pressing firmly.

With a keening wail she squeezed her legs tightly against my head and flooded me with her juices and spasmed several times before with a quiet "Oh!" she went limp on the desk. I gave her pussy one more, gentle, kiss and slipped from between her legs. She lay there with her face slack and peaceful, breathing softly for several minutes as I sat on the edge of the desk and held her hand, stroking the back of it softly. Finally, she began to stir, opening her eyes, staring vacantly at me until awareness came to her. Shakily she sat up and gave me a big hug.

"I really thought I was going to die, that was so intense! I didn't know it could be so good! I still need you. Please don't make me wait any more." She tried to stand on wobbly legs and leaned over the desk. "Take me from behind, and don't be gentle. Make this desk ours!"

Teasing was all over now. I stepped behind her and slipped my cock into her waiting pussy, sliding easily in to the hilt accompanied by a quiet moan. "Oh, Justin, you feel so good, and I feel so full! I like this way!" I started stroking in and out only to hear her begging me to do it harder and faster.

"I won't be able to last if I do," I gasped.

"I don't care. I need you!" I stroked faster and harder, making her grunt with each stroke. "Oh, Justin, that feels so good! Don't stop, oh, please don't stop!"

My balls were churning as I held off as long as I could, and I nearly lost it before I heard her gasp, "Oh, Justin, I'm coming. I'm coming. Come with me," and as I let mine go I heard gentle sobs of relief. I collapsed atop her, holding myself up with my elbows to keep from crushing her.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Susie woke up Sunday morning feeling tired. She was wide awake and feeling perky, but her legs felt heavy and ached with fatigue, but oh, they felt so good! Her stump was blistered, and was very tender, but she wouldn't let on at all, dancing every dance she could with Michael. For so long she had craved being in his arms and having his undivided attention, without therapists, nurses, parents, or anyone to interrupt. She wasn't about to relinquish a moment of it just because of a little discomfort. Several times during slow dances she had managed to feel his erection against her, and she felt a thrill go through her, even though he tried mightily to keep a distance between them.

She really liked his parents, although she felt somewhat like a fly under a microscope. She knew they were examining her as a potential prospect for their son. At first, she was a little taken aback that they were so protective of him. Normally, it is the girl's parents who are most protective of the girl, but given a little thought on the matter she came to understand their reasoning. They lived in such a glass bubble, with everyone's eyes on them, and all of the notoriety of being the local football star made good, who played his professional career before local people. Most people they came in contact with were looking for ways to improve themselves, not to establish friendship or relationships. That is why Michael went by his middle name rather than the family name.

Because she had gotten acquainted with him under those auspices she really didn't care about any of the rest of it. Mothers being mothers though are always going to be protective of their children. It didn't take long for Susie and Joanne to strike up a very friendly relationship, and Tom and Madge became very comfortable with them as well. Tom, of course was a big football fan, and knew right away who Jeff was as he walked into the restaurant, and he looked at Michael with different eyes, and a greater appreciation for him and his character as one who knew the limelight, but had not allowed it to spoil him.

To look at Michael standing next to Jeff, one would never see any familial resemblance, but when Joanne stepped into the picture it was striking. Tom was very pleased to see no signs of disappointment in Jeff that Michael did not share his love of football, or have any desire to follow his father's footsteps. Instead, he was so proud of Michael's abilities, and supported him totally in his pursuits in technology. "When I get old and feeble, it is Michael who will be supporting me!" he liked to joke. He and Tom had a good time talking about the way Michael had upset Jeff's stockbroker with his program for tracking stocks when he was just a sophomore in high school. Michael was embarrassed and tried to change the subject, but it was to no avail, especially when Tom told Jeff how he used the same software now, and how Michael had taken the time to show him how to use it properly.

"Mark my words," Jeff said with very evident pride, "It won't be long and no one will remember Jeff Thibodeaux, but Michael's name will be used along with Bill Gates and Steve Jobs."

Michael broke in quickly, "I'm nothing like those guys's, Dad. Lots of people write code and programs. I'd rather people don't know who I am. I just want to live a quiet life."

Joanne laid her hand on Michael's reassuringly. "Michael, you have a gift, and those who have a gift have a responsibility for the way they use that gift. I'm proud of the way you are using your gifts, and that you don't want recognition, but recognition will come. It is important the way you accept that recognition without trying to flee it, or to seek it. It won't always be easy, but it is that recognition that allows you to use that gift to its fullest."

Michael hung his head in thought for a moment in thought. "I know, Mom. I won't flee, but I certainly won't do anything to attract notice. By the way, Karen said to say 'Hello' and she'll see you next week."

Joanne nodded and then turned to Susie. "Karen is one of my dearest and oldest friends."

Michael broke in, "She doesn't like to be called 'old', Mom. She got after me for that!"

Joanne laughed. "She was my roommate in college, and she's the one who introduced me to Jeff when he tore up his knee in college. She was studying Physical Therapy and was one of the interns who worked with Jeff. I still love her anyway," and she gave Jeff a smile.

"That's what she was talking about when she said I'd have fun with 'the Tib's'!"

Michael nodded. "I was afraid she was going to give my horrid secret away! I'm glad she caught on."

Michael and Susie had slipped away as soon as it was polite to do so, and danced until Michael recognized Susie's exhaustion. He had seen it earlier, but she insisted on staying until she was obviously wobbling on her feet and he insisted on taking her home. He had no idea of the discomfort she was hiding, even when he dropped her off at her home. Her radiant smile as he gave her a gentle kiss goodbye gave no hint. Sunday morning, though told a different tale.

Susie's stump was entirely too sore to put the prosthesis on, so she made her way down the stairs to breakfast using her crutches, something she had not done in weeks. Madge took one look at her hopping down the stairs and almost went ballistic! "What did Michael do to you? Did he keep you out to long so you hurt yourself?"

"Oh, no, Mommy. It wasn't Michael's fault! I'm just a little sore this morning, and tired. He didn't know I was getting sore, and I didn't tell him."

"Why ever not? You aren't supposed to be on that foot so much!"

"Oh, but it was so much fun, and it was the first time I had Michael to myself. I didn't want it to end!"

Madge looked at Susie with new eyes. She had known of the growing attachment, but had not realized how serious it really was. Susie had had boyfriends before, with Justin being her latest crush, but none had been anything of the sort of seriousness she saw before her now. "Does he really mean that much? Was it because of what we learned about him last night?"

"Oh, Mommy, yes. Michael is wonderful! He's so considerate and kind and . . . well, he's just different than anyone I've ever known before. And, no, I don't care who his parents are, although they are nice people. I like Michael because he is Michael. Could you say why you love Daddy?"

"Why yes, dear. He's, well, he's everything you said, and he loves me. That's all I need."

Susie nodded with a big grin. "That describes Michael. He's special, and I think I love him. All I know is when he is around I feel complete, but when he leaves the room goes dark. He's not like anyone else I've ever known, even Justin, as much as I like him. He's just . . . Michael."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael woke up Sunday morning humming the last song they danced to the night before. For the first time in his life he felt an empty space in his life he had not noticed before. His condo just seemed empty all of a sudden. He had dated quite a few girls here and there, but most of them had seemed shallow, leaving him feeling used, as if he was a meal ticket, or an admission to something special in life, but not as a person, a soul with whom to be attached. Susie on the other hand had never come across that way, even though she knew he was more than comfortable financially. She had never sought for anything from him, but had rather tried to keep him from doing special things for her. He had a rueful smile on his face as he thought of her reaction when he showed up at her house with a new car, a Cadillac CTS the day after he took her home from the Dr's office. She had gone ballistic at him for buying a new car just because the Escalade had been too high for her to climb in. He hadn't told her he kept the Escalade, or of his plans for the new car. That remained to be seen.

He made his way to the kitchen, where he found his mother already up, with a cup of coffee in front of her. "Hi, Mom. Bad conscience or something, that you can't sleep?" He laughed at the face she made at him. It was a standing joke in their family the way Joanne was always awake early in the morning, no matter how late she had been out the night before. "Dad still asleep?"

"You know him! You know how he likes to get up at the crack of noon when he isn't working." They laughed together. "You came in a lot earlier than I expected you to last night."

"To be honest, I didn't want to come home at all, but I could tell Susie was totally exhausted. She kept up a good front, and didn't want to go home, but it was her first time out. Her leg didn't seem to bother her when she was dancing. I was really happy to see that. I was afraid it would bother her." He gave his mom a grin. "I have an idea she will be rather tired this morning though."

"You seem rather attached to this young lady. Anything we need to know?"

Michael sat down with a cup of coffee and cradled it in his hands as he thought what he wanted to say. "Susie is unlike any girl I've ever met. I don't know what her feelings are. I know she likes me, and she doesn't care anything about whether I have money, or who Dad is. In fact, she gets upset when I try to do things for her. I took a bouquet of roses to her hospital room the second week she was in there, and she said I was being extravagant, that they were too much, so I put one in her water cup and got some cups from the nurse's desk and took the rest of them around to all the rooms on her floor. I think she liked that better than having them for herself. The next week I took two dozen up to her room, but I had them all in bud vases, then I took them around to the other rooms, but with her name on them. She liked the idea of sharing them, but didn't like it that I used her name. She's just . . . different."

"We really enjoyed getting to know her parents. In fact, we stayed there at McMahon's for two hours after you kids left, just talking. They seem to be really down to earth people, and they think a lot of you."

"Well, that got off to a rather rocky start!"

"I can imagine! Your Dad and I are very proud of the way you've handled yourself, though." She reached a hand across the table and put it on his. "Parents try to raise their children right, but they never know how they will be when they get out on their own. Some try to hover over them and control them even when they are out of the home. We've tried very hard not to, and we could not be prouder of the way you have carried yourself."

"Thanks, Mom. I've made some wonderful friends as a result of that accident, and I can't wait for you to meet the others at dinner tonight. In the meantime, I'm getting hungry. If I can get 'his nibs' to shake out of the sack I want to take you to a little restaurant Justin introduced me to." He grinned. "I guarantee you've never seen anything like it!" Michael rose from the table and walked to the guest room door and pounded on it. "Rise and shine! We're burning daylight!" He lifted his hand to knock on the door again when it swung open in his face, surprising him.

"Good morning, Son. I'm glad to see you are able to be vertical so early in the morning after carousing all night last night."

Callicious
Callicious
1,846 Followers