Justin Thyme Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Callicious
Callicious
1,845 Followers

Michael stepped into a bone-crushing hug from his Dad. "What has you up at such an ungodly hour? I didn't think I'd be able to shake you loose with less than dynamite?"

"Really I figured this morning would be the only real chance we'd get to talk, so much against my better judgment and wishes I'm up, but if I don't find some coffee I'll be going back to bed."

Michael laughed. "If I know Mom, yours is on the table already. You know how I am about cooking, so if you'll get it in you I want to take you and Mom to a place Justin introduced to me."

When Michael pulled the Escalade into the parking lot at Al's Family Restaurant he was tickled at the look of disdain on his mother's face. Jeff was a little more open, but neither was particularly thrilled by what they saw. "You don't come here for the ambiance, but for the food. Most of the people who eat here are blue-collar, and the portions reflect it. It isn't fancy, but it's clean and the food is good. It's Justin's family's favorite place, and you'll see why."

Joanne looked around the dining room in puzzled amazement. Row after row of folding tables with oilcloth table-coverings was nothing like she was used to seeing in a restaurant. "What in the world are those shelves around the walls for, Michael?"

"When things get busy in here people will stand and eat at them. The seats are all taken European style, too. If there is an open seat you take it. You ought to see it in here on Friday night!" Joanne shook her head in amazement.

"You mean this place gets that full?"

"I came over her last Friday night, and I had to wait outside for almost thirty minutes."

"Must be good food, then," Jeff said.

"Oh, it is. It isn't fancy, just good food, and plenty of it. Even you won't go away hungry."

Once they were seated and had coffee in front of them Jeff said to Michael, "Tell us about Susan, Michael. She seems rather taken by you."

"For goodness sake, don't let her hear you call her Susan!" Michael was silent for a moment, obviously in thought. "She's unlike any other girls I've ever known. She doesn't care about me having money, and isn't looking for me to do things for her. In fact, she was always getting after me for doing too much for her. She didn't complain about the first bouquet of roses I got her right after the accident, but when I brought in another one the next week she said it was too much, that I was spoiling her. She was really happy when I got some cups from the nurse's station and split up the roses and took one to each room on the wing."

Jeff nodded his head appreciatively. "What are your intentions toward her?"

"I really don't know. At first I just stayed with her because I didn't want her to be alone since her parents were on a cruise and couldn't get home. The more I was with her, and she didn't complain about her injuries, even when she lost her foot, the more I wanted to be with her. Initially it was because I felt responsible, but then it became something I really wanted to do. Last night when we were dancing I know she was getting really tired, and her leg had to be hurting, but she never lost her smile, and didn't want to go home. When I'm not with her I find myself looking for her and missing her."

Jeff nodded again. "I kind of thought so. She is a very sweet young lady who has a bit of hero worship. You need to be careful to not hurt her if you aren't intending anything."

"I don't want to hurt her. I think she is really special. I know tragedy is not usually a good start to a relationship, but I really want to see where this may go." He grinned. "You should have seen her when I drove up in a new CTS after she couldn't get into the Escalade. She gave me 'what for' for spending the money, and she didn't care if I could afford it or not. Every other girl I dated wouldn't have thought a thing of it, nor would they have wanted me to split up two dozen roses."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was ten minutes to twelve and I was busy washing out my roller while Rosemary washed out the brushes. We were going to be close on time for getting home to meet Michael's parents. The fun in the office had eaten into the time allotted for painting the dining room, although neither of us regretted it. I looked over at Rosemary, puzzled, when the doorbell rang. Dropping my roller into the sink to soak I wiped my hands on a junk towel and walked to the front door. None of the work crews were there on Sunday, and we didn't have any appointments to show rooms.

The taller of two girls at the door said, "Hi, I'm Jennifer George, and this is Stacy Peterson. Bitsy told us about your house here, and that you might have a couple of rooms left. I'm sorry we didn't have an appointment, but she just told us this morning, and we didn't want them to get filled before we had a chance. Is there any chance we could take a look and make a deposit today?

I tried manfully to look them in the eyes, but it was a struggle. Neither girl was wearing a bra, and their tits were wiggling enticingly as they stepped excitedly from foot to foot. "Well, we were just about to leave, but I guess I could give you a really quick tour if you wish. Come on inside and let me introduce you to Rosemary, who is the one who will be responsible for operating the house. Rosemary," I called. "You'll have to pardon our appearance," I said to Jennifer. We obviously have been painting."

"I just love the rose on the ceiling, don't you, Jennifer?" gushed Stacy. "And just look at that stairway! This place is beautiful! I love it already!"

Rosemary came to the foyer in answer to Justin's call. "Who is it, Justin? Oh, hi. I'm Rosemary."

"This is Jennifer and Stacy. Bitsy just told them about the house this morning, and told them there might be a couple of rooms left. I think all of the doubles are spoken for, aren't they?"

Rosemary nodded. "Yes, unless one of them falls through. We still have four of the singles left, if they don't mind the third floor."

"Would you like to show them around while I finish cleaning up?"

"Why don't you show them? I'll finish up and I've got a couple of other things to do." To the girls she said, "This is an all-girls house, with the exception of Justin, here, who has a separate room up in the garret, with a separate entrance. He's responsible for the house, while I'm responsible for our tenants. We aren't taking deposits at the moment, but we'll put your names down, and Mom will send a contract and the list of rules and expectations. We'll hold the rooms for you for thirty days to allow you and your parents to review them and get back to us. Understand, this is not a party house, or a Sorority, and no guys, other than Justin are allowed above the ground floor. Does that sound OK to you?"

Both girls nodded enthusiastically, and I noted their tits bobbing enthusiastically out of the corner of my eye.

I led the way through the living room area and showed them the dining room, library, kitchen and pantry areas, and then we went back to the foyer and I led them up the stairway. As we made our way up the stairs I heard one of them whisper, "Bitsy was right. He is cute. I hope he's not taken!"

With the double rooms taken I didn't take time but to show one room and then led them up the stairs to the third floor, where the single rooms were. I explained we were in the process of updating them and told the colors the rooms would be and the carpet and drapes, then I showed them the bathrooms and described those upgrades as well. Both girls were excited about the possibility of getting the rooms, and when I showed them the pool they both jumped up and down and squealed with delight. Of course, I had trouble ignoring what else went up and down, and had trouble keeping my cock down. I noticed Jennifer glancing at my crotch and smirking a couple of times.

I must say I enjoyed the show the girls gave me, and while I liked them I was a little leery of renting to them. I hoped they weren't going to cause problems with Steph or Rosemary. As far as that was concerned, I wasn't sure about living in a house with that many girls, period!

The girls had a couple of questions for Rosemary, so we went back downstairs to talk with her, with me leading the way. Jennifer stopped me partway down, saying she had to tie her shoe. I turned to see her bending over with a foot up two steps, retying a shoe, and my eyes were drawn up her legs that went a long way up to where they went into her short shorts. Her tee shirt hung loosely enough that I could see all the way up it to see her breasts hanging loose inside, and a nipple poking. All the air seemed to evaporate from the stairwell, and my cock started tenting my shorts. I had to quickly turn and rearrange a bit to try to hide myself as best I could.

When we got back downstairs I handed them off as gracefully as I could to Rosemary and hurried back up to my room and into the bathroom to give myself some quick relief, and it was quick!

When they were gone and Rosemary and I got into my Mini for the trip home of course Rosemary had to give me all kinds of grief. "Did those girls give my brother a 'hard' time today? What did they do to you, anyway? I saw you hurrying upstairs and you were hard, but when you came back down you weren't. Did you have to give yourself some relief or something?" She was laughing and having a good time at my expense. I just shook my head. "I think Stephie and I are going to find living here beneficial if these girls are going to keep you going like that. We're going to have to make a rule you can't relieve yourself without us." She gave me a grin and a grope, nearly causing me to drive off of the road.

I tried to change the subject to something a bit safer. "It looks like we have all the rooms rented except for two. We hadn't even planned on showing any of them for a few months yet. I really think Dad was on to something."

"Maybe on the next one we can make it all guys, and I can run it. Do you think I could have as much fun as you seem to be having?" She ran her hand up and down my thigh as she spoke. "What did they do to you to get you so excited, anyway?" I just shook my head until she kept it up. I really think she was enjoying the whole situation too much.

I cleared my throat and finally said, "You saw their shirts. I tried not to stare, to keep eyes on theirs, but when we were going up the stairs I heard one tell the other Bitsy was right, that I'm cute, and she hoped I wasn't taken. After that they kept asking me questions, making me look at them. When we were coming back down the stairs Jennifer said she had to tie her shoe, and when I turned around and looked back up she was bent over, and those long legs went all the way up to those short shorts, and the way she was bent over her tee shirt gaped open all the way to showing her tit. What do you think?" Rosemary was now stroking my cock through my shorts, and when I glanced over at her she lifted her shirt up, exposing one of her boobs to me. All I could do was shake my head and look back at the road.

I had Rosemary call Mom and let her know we were running behind, and why, but then she started texting with Stephanie and giggling at the responses. Of course, I had no idea what she was saying, but from the looks she kept giving me I had a pretty good idea who the subject was. Then she showed me a picture Steph texted her. It was Steph with her tee-shirt pulled up and one breast exposed while she blew me a kiss.

When we pulled into the drive at home the Denali was not in the garage. We found a note on the counter from Mom, saying "We're picking up Mary. Try not to be late."

"Oh, good!" said Rosemary as she pulled her shirt over her head and quickly stripped off her bra. "I really need you. Can we have a quickie before we jump in the shower? I've been so horny ever since I saw you tenting your shorts back there at the house." By then her shorts had hit the floor, and she turned her ass toward me before bending over to pick them up. How could I turn that offer down? I quickly cupped her ass cheek in my hand and gave it a squeeze, then slipped my hand between her legs. She was indeed horny, hot and wet.

Quickly we made our way to her room, where she jumped onto her bed. "Don't waste time. We have to hurry. Just get up here!" I crawled between her knees and she grabbed my cock and slipped it up and down her slit a couple of times to get it wet, and then without ceremony put it to her pussy and pushed herself onto the head, and I pushed into her. "Oh! That feels so good!" She pulled me tightly to her and held me for a moment, getting accustomed to the fullness, and then rocked her hips. "Don't wait for me. We don't have time, but I just had to have you in me once more. I really had a good time with you this weekend, Justin. Thank you. You really know how to make a girl feel loved."

"That's because you are loved, Rosemary. You mean everything to me."

"Do you think I'll be able to find someone else like you? I wish I could just keep you for me."

"Don't worry. We'll find you someone. I'll help, and I'll always be here for you." Even as much activity as I had already had last night and today it wasn't long and I felt my balls tightening up. I tried to hold it as long as I could, but I knew it wouldn't be long.

Rosemary could feel it, too. "Don't worry about me. I just had to feel you cum in me. I love you, Justin." I nodded and bent down to kiss her lightly on the lips. She giggled. "That was really fun on the desk, wasn't it? I'll bet that wasn't the first time it got used that way." The memory triggered me, and there was no way I could hold back. I could feel my toes curing from the intensity, and I collapsed on top of her.

"What happened on the desk?" came from a voice in the doorway, startling us both! Stephie was standing there grinning at us 'like a mule eating briars', as my Grandfather used to say. "You two block out everything else when you're together, don't you. You are so beautiful together."

"Stephie, you are going to scare me out of ten years of my life if you don't quit sneaking up on us when we're having sex like that!" Rosemary giggled as I rolled off, and started to get up to grab a shower. "You would have liked watching us in the library. Justin laid me on the desk and ate me out again, and then he bent me over the top of it and fucked me almost senseless! You have to try it sometime. I swear I could feel his cock all the way up into my throat, he went in so far."

Steph walked to me and gave me a hug and kiss. "I really missed you this weekend. I'm glad you two had a good time."

Rosemary looked over at the Koala clock and said, "We've really got to hurry!

Steph said, "Yes, do. I really want to meet Jeff Thibodeaux, but I had to come over and see you first. I especially liked seeing you, Justin!" She gave me a grin and winked as she grabbed my cock. Rosemary and I grabbed very fast showers and threw on some clothes, then ran out the door and got into Stephanie's new Malibu.

Jeff and Joanne Thibodeaux were waiting in the lobby for us when we walked into McMahon's, and we found them to be very gracious, friendly people who more than understood why we were delayed. Jeff had a signed jersey, plus a signed football for Stephanie, which made her day. Neither Rosemary nor I cared anything about football, so it really didn't mean anything to us. Stephanie however could quote all of his stats from the time he was at ASU, and all the way through his career with the Cardinals.

Rosemary hit it off with Joanne right away, and I could see Michael in his mom, even down to the mannerisms. I really liked both of them, and looked forward to getting to know them better.

We made our way into the reserved dining room and found our parents, Michael and Susie, Mr. and Mrs. Collins, and Grandpa and Grandma. The "Tib's" as Jeff and Joanne referred to themselves, absolutely refusing to go by Mr. or Mrs. were most grateful to Grandpa and to us for standing up for Michael in court, and for our willingness to forgive him for the accident. We didn't feel we had done anything special, but they expressed their gratitude anyway. I think the fact that none of us, other than Stephanie, really caring anything about football really made things easier, because Jeff was able to relax and get to know us as people rather than playing the part of a celebrity. I'm sure that gets old quickly!

Susie was on her crutches without her prosthesis, for which Joanne scolded Michael roundly, apologizing to Madge for her son's lack of consideration keeping Susie out dancing for so long, and causing blisters on Susie's stump. Susie kept saying over and over that she had kept Michael out late, and had told him she was doing fine because she didn't want to quit, and I noticed she kept holding his hand whenever he wasn't trying to eat with it. I didn't notice him trying to pull it away either!

Everyone was excited for us that we had the house almost fully spoken for, and could focus our attention on finishing the work to be done. Rosemary of course had to give me grief about the two girls who saw the house in the morning, without telling the whole story. I know she was teasing Stephie in the background while giving me a hard time, suggesting maybe I needed Michael to help me handle the load of all the girls in the house. Michael smiled at Susie, who was staring daggers at Rosemary, and said he didn't think he could spare the time. Stephanie was busy staring at the napkin she kept folding over and over while everyone else laughed. Grandma brought the house down by asking if she needed to go up there as housemother to keep things in line. Grandpa said that would be like making an alcoholic night watchman in a brewery!

All in all, we had a great time together, laughing, talking, and getting acquainted. Jeff was very reluctant to talk about himself, but focused the attention on his wife and her work on the board of the hospital, and on us kids and our plans for college and beyond. He was very effusive in his praise of Michael's work, to which Tom Collins was in agreement, especially praising him for teaching him to use his investing software more effectively, and for its development.

Susie was uncharacteristically quiet and nervous when Michael took her home after the dinner. "What's the matter, Susie? Did Mom bother you by fussing at me for keeping you out so late and making your leg hurt? She was right, you know."

"Oh no. It isn't that at all, and you didn't keep me out. I didn't want to quit even when you insisted on it." She paused and took a deep breath. "Can I ask a big favor? Don't be afraid to say 'no' if you don't want to, but, well, would you be willing to go to my Senior Prom with me next month? I know you aren't in high school any more, and it probably would seem like kid's stuff to you, but . . ."

"Susie. Stop! I would love to take you to your Prom. Relax, girl! I like to do things with you, and I would be honored to be your escort. Don't be afraid to ask me for whatever I can do to make you happy."

Susie gave a big sigh of relief. "I'll be the luckiest girl there, with the best boyfriend in the place. Thank you. I was afraid you would think it beneath you, since you have been to college dances and all. I thought high school wouldn't be anything you would like."

"Little One, you need to understand something. I'm not going because of what it is, but because of who I'm going with. I could go to a Kindergarten dance with you and enjoy it, but I haven't gone to a college party that I enjoyed nearly as much as I will enjoy going with you. Now, as much as I would rather stay and talk with you all night I'd better let you get in and get off your legs and get some rest. You're going back to school, remember? I'll see you in the morning, OK?" He bent down and gave her a gentle kiss goodnight, and waited for her to go in the door, then turned and walked back to his car.

Callicious
Callicious
1,845 Followers