Justin Thyme Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Callicious
Callicious
1,842 Followers

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Somehow Rosemary and I managed to get through the evening and Tuesday evening with Rachel at the house. She managed to make her presence known to Michael when he came by to pick up Susie, and again on Tuesday when he came by to pick me up to spend some time with him and Jeff. Rachel and Rosemary had been in the pool, and she was wearing her barely there bikini again, which she promptly paraded in front of Michael and his Dad. I was proud of the way Michael and Jeff barely acknowledged their introduction and we got out of there. Michael was shaking his head disgustedly in the car as he asked, "Who is that girl that was at your house?"

"She's one of Mom's cousins, who is here for a couple of days during her spring break. She's supposed to leave tomorrow, and it cannot come soon enough!"

He gave a snort. "I thought she was going to throw herself at me yesterday; and then today . . . . Somebody ought to tell her to put some clothes on!" Jeff just laughed, and we went out and had a good time together. The more I was around Michael the more I liked the guy. I really hoped he and Susie would end up together. He was exactly what she needed, and I really felt like the opposite was true as well. He seemed like something, or someone, was missing from his life.

Jeff, of course, was recognized wherever we went, and he handled the attention with grace and good humor, although I sensed it was trying at times. I asked him about it, and he said, "It is something you get used to over time. At first it is exciting and a real ego boost, but it gets old really fast. When I was playing football we couldn't even think about going out to eat because people would keep coming up to the table and asking for autographs and stuff. They didn't care that I couldn't eat or spend time with my family. It got to where we were basically recluses in our own home, or else we had friends over. At one point we even had to fence the property and put up a gate and hire body guards for each of us." He shook his head. "I don't regret the life I've led, and I loved the game, but it took a toll on my wife and son. That's why he won't even use my name."

Michael just nodded in agreement. "As far as anyone knows when they see us out together we are either just friends, or business associates. That's why I call him Jeff in public. It's also why I'm down here in Tucson instead of up in Phoenix. Down here I can have some anonymity. I miss being with the folks, though."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeff and Joanna Thibodeaux were alone in their room at Michael's condo preparing for bed. As he had done each night he was home in the last twenty-three years of their marriage Jeff sat on the edge of the bed and watched as she undressed down to her panties. He loved watching her breasts as they were freed from her bra, and he never tired of watching her. Her medium sized breasts hardly sagged with her age, even though she had given birth and nursed a son. Her prominent nipples poked out from the chill of exposure to the cool air.

Jeff sat silently as she brushed out her hair and removed her makeup in front of the dresser mirror. When she completed her ablutions he rose and knelt behind the little stool upon which she sat. He wrapped his arms around her waist while snuggling his cheek to the back of her shoulder.

"Why have I been so blessed?" he murmured quietly. His hands slid up to cup her breasts in his large hands, and he gently kneaded and caressed them. Joanna leaned back into his embrace, enjoying the nightly ritual as she always did. "You know you grow more beautiful to me every day? Thank you for loving me."

"I really do, you know," she whispered back. The nightly ritual never grew old to her either. It wasn't something done out of duty, but had become a habit over the years, bonding them together tightly. Joanna knew she loved Jeff Thibodeaux more now than she ever had as a student dating him, or as a young wife. Perhaps it was the way he worshipped her so that prevented the jealousy or suspicion many in such a public life with its plethora of groupies. She in turn would do anything for him, and without thought had merged her goals and desired into his. They had become a team, and lived as nearly as one as two people can.

After a few minutes of cuddling together Joanne rose and slipped off her panties and walked nude to the bed, where she retrieved her light, filmy, nightgown and slipped it over her head. Her husband's eyes never left her, watching each move with pleasure. Joanne folded back the covers and slipped into the bed with Jeff following closely behind her. He turned out the bedside lamp and they snuggle comfortably in the darkness.

"I really think Michael has found a good one in Susie. I'm looking forward to getting together with her tomorrow. She's a very sweet girl, and she thinks the sun rises and sets because Michael wants it to."

"She's got a lot to learn then."

"Well, I know how she feels, but it isn't Michael that directs things." She leaned over and kissed Jeff softly. "Seems funny it is our son in this position, doesn't it? Seems like just yesterday it was us."

"Yesterday, it was us, at least on my part. Today, too, for that matter."

Joanne giggled and snuggled even closer. "Good. Keep it that way."

Callicious
Callicious
1,842 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loving it, second time around.

Random Comments:

1. While I'm sure that rosemary and Stephanie would love to both go to the Prom with Justin as he's said, this doesn't seem workable. Everyone at school knows that Rosemary's his sister, so she would be seen as a third wheel to his date with Stephanie, and too lame to get her own date with a boy. The alternative is for people to realise that he's in a romantic relationship with her, which is even worse.

If the story wasn't so good, this problem would have stood out like a sore thumb!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2. I disagree with Anonymous comment that "Michaels comment about worrying about what she is going to wear to the dance kind of chapped, not even dating and he's concerned about changing her to fit his moral code."

The context indicates that Michael is not trying to change Susie, since he's talking to his mother and doesn't expect her to do anything. My sense is just that he's concerned that what she wears might make him uncomfortable, spoiling the mood for both of them. Incidents in later chapters support this.

If he were trying to tell Susie what to wear or not to wear, that would be different, but he's not even bringing it up with her.

Strict religious beliefs are generally problematic. They usually include outdated components and lack the flexibility to allow those who make the most effort to follow them to adapt. Michael and his parents seem to follow their beliefs in a way that is generally positive for those around them, even those who don't follow the same beliefs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3. Even second time around I didn't notice the coffee gaff until I saw the comment here.

The problem is that if you forget that drinking coffee is against their religion, as even the authoir apparently did, coffee fits the scenario perfectly.

It's actually a double gaff. not only does Mchael drink coffee, but Jeff apparently does too: "but if I don't find some coffee I'll be going back to bed." It's obviously hard to be consistently accurate in describing the behaviour of people from a different belief system but living within your own culture.

Oh well. It's still a fantastically good story, and I can't exactly demand a refund on a free story, especially as the author's sadly passed away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loving it.

Random things:

"Anonymous almost 8 years ago

Michaels comment about worrying about what she is going to wear to the dance kind of chapped, not even dating and he's concerned about changing her to fit his moral code."

I can see the commenter's point, however I think Michael's concern was more about the fact that it would make him uncomfortable, spoiling the mood of the dance for the both of them. While he was worrying about it, it was to his mother, not to Susie, and he wasn't expecting his mother to "fix" the situation, so he wasn't trying to change Susie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Until I saw the comment here about the gaff about COFFEE, I hadn't even noticed it even second time around. Must mean that the story's just too good. However, once it was mentioned I noticed that Jeff also had coffee "if I don't find some coffee I'll be going back to bed".

Clearly trying to accurately portray a belief system other than one's own is not easy - Jeff and Michael having coffee is not really important, other than being an Author slip-up in consistency, as not drinking coffee is part of their belief system. Problem is that for everyone else, including the author, coffee fits perfectly into the situation and is makes the story more realistic, rovided that you forget the slight detail of it not being allowed in their religion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loving it, second time around.

I know it's not going to happen, but when Susie said that she loved him, as a friend, Justin could have found an opportunity to joke to Susie that it looked like he'd missed out on his chance of seeing Susie naked, though. It could have led to Susie giving him a show, just once, sometime, most likely with both Rosemary and Stephany present. After all, she knows that she's perved on him even if she thinks he doesn't know it.

Also, earlier in the story when Justin bemoaned the fact that it was too risky for him to take a photo of Rosemary naked, he obviously didn't consider the possibility of storing the photo in an encrypted file, so no-one could accidentally find it. Another possibility would be for any nude pictures to be taken and stored on Stephanie's phone - that way if they were somehow found they're just embarrassing photos from teenage BFFs playing around, instead of being incriminating evidence of an illicit incestuous relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You still haven't kill Michael off yet?

That character has no business still being in this story. Shameful why people keep doing things like this to their stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Michaels comment about worrying about what she is going to wear to the dance kind of chapped, not even dating and he's concerned about changing her to fit his moral code. Next thing ya know he'll be trying to get her to give up coffee and sodas and join his religon, whatever that is. If he isn't happy with the girl he's found and capable of letting her choose to make her own changes based on what she thinks is right, without being influenced, he might as well move on. (Look at me getting cranked over a story, hehehe;)

Only real writer complaint is the repetative stuff being said over and over and over. (Such as the flower story and such being constantly rehashed)

Write on!

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Colleen Out of the ashes, brother & sister find romance.in Incest/Taboo
Threads: The Island Kyle gets an inheritance, sisters and trouble. in Incest/Taboo
Just the Six of Us Bk. 02 Ch. 01 Mike is home, but finds that not everything is the same.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories