Kaitlyn's Rules Ch. 04

Story Info
Kaitlyn shows mercy... sort of.
1.9k words
4.7
16.6k
26

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 05/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Wednesday morning I woke up with my hands cuffed over the headboard and her kissing me. Once she was done she rode my face to more orgasms than I wanted to count.

"Please take my cage off." I helplessly cry out as she gets sits on my chest.

She puts her finger over my lips and smirks down at me. "Later," she leans down and whispers in my ear "I'm going to make you feel so good." She uncuffs me and goes over to her dresser.

I clumsily get dressed while she puts on a silk pink blouse, her tightest pair of jeans and a pair of black stiletto heeled boots.

"You like how tight these jeans are?" she smirks running a finger up her thigh. "I mean, I certainly like how tight something on your lower body is," she giggles.

She blows me a kiss and spanks herself as she walks toward the door, giving me a wave as she leaves.

--

School that day was a drag. I couldn't stop thinking about Kaitlyn and easing the ache in my cock later. I accomplished nothing other than some sloppily written notes.

The only thing I noticed all day was a girl I had never talked to before sitting next to me. She was gorgeous. An average height brunette with brown eyes, ample breasts and an incredibly tight ass that I couldn't help but stare at when she walked away.

--

When I finally made it back to our room Kaitlyn was sitting in a chair next to her bed. She was wearing the same outfit from this morning, and had a devious smirk on her face.

I drop my bag and strip in front of her before she stands up.

I walk up to her and kiss her deeply, running my hands over her body. After only a minute she pinches my balls with her manicured nails, making me gasp and pull apart from her.

"Lie down," she sternly commands.

She ties my wrists and ankles to the corners of the bed, absolutely no give in the cuffs as she walks around the bed.

She opens the top drawer of her nightstand and pulls out a ball gag, shoving it into my lips and tightly buckles it around my head. She turns back go the drawer and pulls a vibrator out of the nightstand.

She turns the vibrator on and runs it over my caged cock while I writhe as much as possible and whimper.

When she finally lifts the vibrator, its soaked in pre cum and my cock is throbbing. She licks my pre cum off the vibrator and smirks at me. I stare at the key around her neck as she lowers the vibrator back to my caged cock.

She lifts the cage up and presses the vibrator in between my balls and the base of my cock. I wail as she turns the vibrator up and plays with my nipples.

After a few minutes she removes the vibrator and removes the gag, making me lick my pre cum off the vibrator.

After the vibrator is clean she gets up and straddles me, unzipping her pants. She lowers herself onto my face, leaning forward enough to smother me in her wetness. I have to breathe in her scent while she cums on my face over and over.

When she finally allows me to breathe again, her face is flushed red she has a satisfied smirk on her face.

"You licked me like you want something from me," she smirks playing with the key. I gently moan as she reaches down and plays with my balls. "Is there something you want?"

"I want you to unlock my cage and make me cum," I beg as she bites my nipple.

"I see." She continues playing with my balls. "You have been a good boy lately."

"Please!" I yell as she traces a finger over the cage.

"I was going to," she smirks tracing a finger over my nipple. "But I change my mind." I feel my expression drop as she says this. "You're going to stay locked up for a bit longer," she casually reaches up and releases the cuffs.

"Please don't do this," I softly cry as she frees my ankles.

"I'm going out, I want you plugged until I get back" She gets off the bed and walks toward the door.

I sit on her bed in shock, looking down at my cock twitching in its cage.

--

For the next few hours, I tried anything I could think of to ignore the need in my cock. The plug made it no easier to ignore. Eventually I couldn't take anymore and began looking for the other chastity keys. The cage came with three and Kaitlyn only had one. I desperately needed to find the others, my cock throbbed as I went through her underwear drawer. The throbbing did not stop when I laid down on my bed and screamed in frustration, especially when Kaitlyn started texting me pictures of her in various lingerie, leather and latex outfits.

"Please stop," I plead in a response.

She answers with a selfie video, the mirror behind her shows the leather pants she's wearing. She spanks herself and says "No," before blowing a kiss.

I don't respond and bury my face in the pillow. I stay there for a few minutes before I hear my phone chime again.

A few more outfits and a message beneath them. "Pick ur favorite."

"Blue and pink lace set."

"I know that's a lie. Pick ur real favorite."

"Latex bodysuit and boots."

"Good boy."

I couldn't look away from the pictures she sent me of her in that outfit. The tight latex hugging her body while she posed in various positions.

--

I have no idea how long I was looking at those pictures but I was still looking at them when Kaitlyn got back to our room. I get up to see her drop a bag next to her bed and then walk over to me. She shoves me on my bed, pinning my wrists over my head and riding my face to an orgasm before dragging me by my tongue over to her bed and cuffing my wrists and ankles to the corners again.

"What-" I begin to ask before she smacks me.

"Shut up," she shoves her panties in my mouth. "I didn't tell you to speak."

She picks up the bag and walks down the hall as I lay there on her bed, on display and feeling more vulnerable than I've ever felt before.

She walks back over, wearing the latex bodysuit and boots from the pictures earlier.

"Is it better or worse in person," she smirks as she spins around in front of me.

She climbs on top of me and I notice her necklace. It now has all three keys on it instead of the one she'd worn for the past few weeks. I stare at her necklace and she gives me a calculating grin.

She unzips the bodysuit over her pussy and pulls her panties out of my mouth. She rides my face until I'm short of breath.

She lays next to me and collects her juices off of my face and feeds them to me. "I was thinking," she smirks as she runs her other hand inside my thighs. "It was a little cruel to tell you I was going to unlock you this morning and then change my mind." She pulls her fingers out of my mouth and wipes her fingers off on my face.

"So I've decided that I'll take the cage off. But I haven't decided if you're going to cum yet."

"Thank you!" I yell as she turns around and unlocks the cage.

My cock instantly grows as hard as I think it can be while Kaitlyn teases me, softly running her fingers over it for just a few moments before leaving it to bob in the air.

"Don't tease me!"

She reaches into her nightstand and pulls out the ball gag. She presses it into my lips and buckles it behind my head. "Sshh," she smirks. "Don't tell me what to do with my cock.

I look at her as she leans down, gently running her tongue over my cock. She kisses the tip, teasing my throbbing cock.

She gently traces her tongue over and around it while I throb and whimper. I thought I was going to break the cuffs holding me to the bed with how much I was writhing. When she lifted her head up I screamed in need of relief.

She reaches back into her nightstand and pulls out her vibrator from earlier, holding the vibrator to my frenulum.

My whole body bucks as she holds it to my frenulum, moaning in my ear. In only a minute I feel an orgasm coming on, and begin grinding my hips against the vibrator. "That's it," buck those hips she laughs.

"Cum for me," I feel my orgasm approaching, only a few seconds away when... NOOOO. She pulled the vibrator away. Cum oozes out of my cock but I feel no relief from it. "Yeah, I did just ruin your orgasm," she smirks.

A few seconds go by and she wraps her hand around my oversensitive cock and begins stroking quickly. I scream as she maintains a firm grip and fast pace of strokes.

I stare into her eyes, pleading as I feel an orgasm approaching. Please, I try saying with my eyes. "You're so close, but don't cum yet," she smirks and kisses my cheek. "I'll count you down." I make a sound between a groan and a scream as she torments me.

"10." Stroke, stroke, stroke.

"9". Stroke, stroke, stroke.

"8." Stroke, stroke

"7." Stroke, stroke

"6." Stroke, stroke, stroke

"5." Stroke, stroke

"4." Stroke.

"3." Stroke, stroke, stroke

"2." Stroke, stroke, stroke

"1." She pulls her hand away.

I scream as she ruins my orgasm again. She laughs as my body twitches in its bonds, my cock desperately throbs as cum dribbles out of it.

"Sorry, I guess you won't get a real orgasm today." She laughs as she reaches down and taps the butt plug. "Such a good boy, listening to me," she begins pulling the plug out. "Shame you won't be cumming today."

I scream around the gag, desperate for her to not be serious.

"I think I've milked you enough today."

She walks into the kitchen and comes back with a rag of ice and cold water and wraps it around my cock, squeezing all the life out of it before she slides the ring and the cage back on and locks it in place.

She slides the plug out and unbuckles the cuffs on my ankles and wrists, allowing me to collect myself as she goes and washes the plug.

I lie face down on the bed, my balls drained but still desperate to feel the release of a true orgasm. I'm absolutely exhausted when I feel Kaitlyn come up behind me and put a hand on my shoulder.

"You're such a good boy," she sweetly says.

Despite wanting to ask why she didn't let me orgasm, I quietly reply "Thank you."

She leans down and whispers in my ear "Such a good boy in fact, I think I wanna show you off to my friends." She nibbles my earlobe.

My eyes widen and and firmly spanks me with her hand before walking away.