Kaitlyn's Rules Ch. 03

Story Info
Kaitlyn toys with her new pet.
1.7k words
4.61
26.9k
33

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 05/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke up Monday morning I was bound and gagged. My wrists and ankles were each tied to a corner of my bed and I had a ball gag stuffed in my mouth. I wiggled around as much as I could but the cuffs weren't coming off. I knew Kaitlyn had tied me up but she was nowhere in sight. Her bed was empty and she wasn't at my bedside. I relent to falling asleep and hoping she wakes me before my arms go stiff again.

I woke up an unclear amount of time later and was now blindfolded and had my ears plugged. Her lips were wrapped around my now freed cock and she was expertly sucking me without letting me cum. I whimpered as she edged me repeatedly and mercilessly.

Once she was done she let my cock flop out of her mouth. She left me in suspense, deprived of my sense, she didn't touch me for an agonizing few minutes. My mind ran wild with possibilities and my body grew needier by the second.

Without any warning I feel ice and cold water wrap around my cock. I scream in shock and desperation. She leaves the ice on my cock for much longer than I thought was necessary. Once she removes the ice, she slides the ring down my cock and pushes my balls through it much gentler than I would've expected. Then I whine as I feel the cage sliding down my shaft and clicking into place. My cock already tries growing in it's prison as I feel her click the padlock shut.

She then got off the bed and left me in my need. She didn't touch me and in my sensory deprivation I fell asleep a few minutes later.

When I woke up I was untied. My wrists and ankles had been freed, even though the cuffs remained strapped to the bed. I had all my senses back and looked around for Kaitlyn. My cock cage was still on but I was free to move and she was nowhere to be found in our room.

I decided to call her before I realized the time and saw that I was almost late to class. I threw on a pair of jeans and a t shirt and hurriedly moved across campus for class.

That day was a nightmare to go through. I was thinking about Kaitlyn all day and my cage was constantly reminding me of her control. I imagined that night. Her tying me down before edging me some more and then finally letting me cum in her pussy again.

That afternoon I got a text from her that was just a kissy face emoji. My cock instantly stiffened.

After classes ended I walked back to our room. I couldn't ignore the ache in my cage but I also couldn't do anything about it.

She wasn't in our room when I got there. I collapsed on my bed and screamed into my pillow. I was so frustrated.

I was lost in my frustration when I felt a hand running down my back. My head shot up, to a giggle from her.

"Surprised I'm here," she grabs my wrist as I reach out to touch her. She swiftly turns me around and cuffs my wrists behind my back.

"Please let me cum," I whimper.

She laughs in my face. "No," she caresses my cheek. "You're not going to cum today." My whole body twitches. "Get on the bed," she sweetly whispers in my ear.

She walks over to her closet, returning with a bottle of lube and a blank black box.

"Do you know what this is?" she smiles widely, showing me the contents of the box.

"A... a... b... bu... butt... p... plug."

"That's right. And you're going to take it in for me."

She lubes up the plug and slowly presses it into my ass. My body twitches as she moves it further into me. My moans are a mix of pleasure and need when she releases her hands and taps the plug.

"You took it all," she nibbles my earlobe. "Like a good boy."

"Now why don't you and your new friend get to know each other a bit," she innocently says blindfolding me and tying my ankles to the bed.

I don't even know how long she left me there. I spent the entire time squirming in my bonds. My cock ached to be set free.

After an agonizing time in this position she came over to the bed and mercifully untied me, removing the plug.

She reaches out an arm, beckoning me to follow her. She leads me into the bathroom and turns the shower on.

I think she's going to make me get in the shower with her but she surprises my by producing a pair of handcuffs. She cuffs my wrists in front of my body and closes the bathroom door.

She lifts the cuffs up and fixes the cuffs around a hook at the top of the door.

I remain tied there and caged while she showered. I helplessly watched her caress her body a finger herself to orgasm.

She walks over to me when she's done and makes me suck her fingers clean of her juices.

I think she's going to untie me, but she doesn't. She cracks open the door enough for her to get out and then pulls the door shut.

I have no idea how long it's been when she comes back.

"Wow, look at you," she grins caressing my face.

"Please, please," I whimper.

She just grins as she reaches up and unhook my cuffs.

I stumble behind her as we walk out to the room.

She pushes me down on her bed, quickly releasing and recuffing me over the headboard.

We spend the next hour or so just making out while she lies on top of me. My cock strains in its cage while she grinds her hips on my cage.

"Please," I desperately whisper. "Please stop teasing me," I whimper as she pinches my nipple.

"I have been a real tease today," she ponders out loud. "Fine, I'll give you a break," she reaches up and releases my wrists from the headboard.

My arms reach out to hold her but she catches them and pins them above my head.

"You can sleep in whichever bed you want to tonight. But if you sleep in mine, you're going to be handcuffed all night," she whispers in my ear.

I slept in her bed, my wrists cuffed behind my back. My cock ached for a release while she was next to me. I couldn't help but grind my hips on the bed. I was so frustrated I'd do anything for her if she just let me cum.

I fell asleep in a mix of exhaustion and frustration.

--

When I woke up the next morning my wrists were uncuffed but she was gone.

I went to class, more frustrated than I've ever been. The entire day was dragging before I got a text from her. It was a picture of my chastity key in which she showed a generous amount of cleavage.

"Have you thought about this since I caged you?" the text below the picture read.

"Almost exclusively," I replied. "Do you think I'll be allowed to cum today?"

She replied with a crying laughing emoji and her new favorite word. "No."

After a day that seemingly lasted ten years, I went back to our room. When I closed the door I noticed a note on my bed.

I walked over to the bed and read the typed out note.

"You know what to do," I groaned out loud looking at the butt plug, ball gag and handcuffs resting on my bed.

I reach down and grab the gag. I can't believe how much control she has over me. I'm going to tie myself up just because she said to. I tie the gag around my head, pressing it into my lips and buckling it in place. I walk over to her nightstand and get a bottle of lube. I ease the plug into my ass. I moan and whimper as it goes further into me. I collapse on the bed once it's fully in.

I put one of my wrists in the cuffs but I struggle to get the other cuff on. I can't get the second cuff to click in place. I'm trying the best I can but I can't stay focused long enough to get it on.

After a few minutes of struggling, my closet door bursts open. Kaitlyn swiftly walks over to me and clicks the cuff shut with ease.

"Get on your knees," she roughly grabs my hair. I kneel in front of her and see her outfit. She's wearing a pink leather corset and black leather pants with black boots. My cock twitches in its cage as I look her up and down.

With my hands cuffed I helplessly look up at her, tightly gripping my hair. She reaches down and unzips her leather pants pulling my face into her wetness.

While I lick her, she pinches my nose cutting off my air. When she finally let me breathes, she releases my head from her grip.

I gasp for air as she pulls me over to her bed and throws me down on it, swiftly tying my ankles to a spreader bar.

Without any warning she unlocks the cage, slides it off and throws it to the side. Before I'm even able to register my freedom she ices me.

"No... no... no please," I beg as she produces a box from under her hed. She opens the box to reveal a steel cage.

She roughly forces my balls into the ring and slides the cage up my cock clicking it into place and locking it.

I whine as my cock presses into the much firmer confines of the steel cage.

"Aw," she fakes sympathy "was that a cruel tease?" she takes the key off her necklace. "I'm not sure why you got so excited," she puts one of the new keys on her necklace "I already told you that you aren't going to cum today." She clicks her necklace back on.

"I love seeing this," she traces her fingers over my straining cock. "A cock unable to be pleased. Caged by me," her eyes are twinkling with lust.

"Please stop teasing me," I desperately plead.

"Fine," she relents releasing my ankles. "Only because you're such as good boy."

"Thank you," I groan in relief.