Kaley's Competition Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
825 Followers

Seeing their friend so turned on made Amy and Melissa very horny and they rubbed each other below the table.

Kaley submitted her entire body to the man, the sweet agony of his massive tool buried deep in her filled her with unadulterated lust. Kaley was fucked at super speed and her big hooters bounced around. His rhythms were brutal and quick, then he toyed with her as he slowed up and gave her measured strokes. Then he speeded up once more and fucked her into a state of ecstacy.

The brown haired man who wore the yellow mask put his ass on the bed and Kaley was let up as white mask pulled out his shiny cock and she was flipped over. She was poised over the man who held his erection up to the ceiling and wrapped her slender fingers around the rigid shaft then slid all the way down until he was balls deep inside her. Two of the men held her under her upper arms and moved her up and down in a firm grip as she slid on the huge meat.

"I fucking love this cock, fuck, its massive."

Kaley could feel her pussy lips stretched wide as she rode on the big man. She was in a state of animal lust, insatiable and cock hungry. The two men beside her let go her arms and she grabbed their big cocks and jerked them both.

"I want you two guys to cum all over me."

Her slick, oily hands rubbed the slippery shafts and she looked from one to the other. Black mask man jerked and aimed his cock at the face of the ravishing blonde and exploded into her open mouth. Jet after jet sprayed out and she took the first two spurts inside her mouth and then let the cum dribble down her chin. Red mask pointed the throbbing cock in his fist at her mammoth tits, looked into her eyes and then came with a loud groan. Her boobs were smothered with his cream as he erupted in long arcs and she eagerly rubbed the sperm into her flesh.

"Way to go guys!" She cried as she dripped cum onto the man under her.

Green masked man with the big eight inch boner manhandled Kaley into a kneeling position and then slid behind her and fed his thick girth into her pussy. Yellow mask leapt up and moved in front of her and held her soaked face steady. The adorable woman ran a hand down his developed abs and wrapped her wet lips around the head of his helmet.

Kaley bobbed slowly back and forth as he buried his length down her throat. Then she pulled back with a gasp with a string of spit following her. Blue mask joined them and with a toss of her head she shifted over and licked his stiff prick from base to crown, his head was enormous.

Behind her the man who had his hard on stuffed up her fucked her with powerful thrusts. Each time he pummeled into her she was slammed forwards. She moaned around the cock in her mouth and her sucking matched the rhythm of the man who thrust into her from the rear.

"SWITCH!" Yelled blue and green left her with a gaping cunt and he was replaced by the other.

Amy and Melissa looked on as they fingered each other. Their naked bodies were pressed tightly against each other as the busty blonde reached over with her left hand and shoved two fingers into the red snapper. Amy reached over with her right and dove inside her friend.

"Kaley's pussy don't look so tight no more," said Amy and Melissa agreed as they eyed the stretched out cunt of the blonde on all fours.

Kaley's hair had become wet and matted and matted heavily on her back as she was impaled on the blue masked man. She could feel an orgasm well up deep inside her and as the man increased his pace she screamed out and squirted over the invading cock. Her cries spurred on the two who wanked their pricks in her face. Yellow and green looked at each other and nodded and both came together and their spray hit her straight in the face. Kaley squealed with delight as their cum smothered her and the stream dripped down onto her cleavage.

Now Kaley lowered her head to the bed and rested on her folded arms. She felt blue slip from her and without turning recognised the monster black boner that the man in the white mask shoved inside her. She gave a hearty cry as his strong grip pulled her back to him by the hips. One hand reached under her and he rubbed her clit as he fucked her, feeding her his entire length. His heavy balls slapped against her ass and her breath quickened as another climax approached. His furious strokes repeatedly knocked the wind out of her and her head swam as she was given no respite. Then her orgasm came and she very nearly blacked out.

"That was fucking intense!" Mumbled Kaley, who was then flipped again onto her back.

Sweat and cum and baby oil made her soft skin one sticky mess as the man in the blue mask got on top of her. He spread her tired legs out and proceeded to fuck her fast. Kaley was pinned to the bed, impaled on the fat cock, a thick monster of a bone and she screamed and clawed the mans back. She tried to will her legs to wrap around his body but she was slammed into with force and her body bounced under him.

Only a few minutes later she knew he was close and as he pushed deep within her she gave a little yelp. With a final almighty thrust the man with the dimpled tight butt twitched inside her cunt and his warm cum flooded her. He left himself inside and she leaked fluids out over his embedded shaft onto the velvet.

Melissa whispered in awe.

"That was fucking awesome."

Then the big black man assumed the same position and slipped into her wetness with ease and buried his manhood deep inside. Loud moans escaped her lips as she was unceremoniously thrust into, in and out, quick and rapid. The man smashed down and forced a howl from the blonde and he felt her gush around his pulsing knob. He hammered into her hard again and again and her hair flew around wildly. Kaley trembled with excitement and leaned up on her elbows so she could watch the imminent orgasm of her dark lover. The sixth man in thirty minutes. The man grunted and pulled out his enormous snake and his first big spurt leapt out up to her neck in a long arc that splattered cum in a trail down to her navel. The next jet went right up to her mouth and she poked her tongue out to capture the milky fluid.

Now all spent, the masked men retreated and Melissa and Amy joined Kaley on the bed. Her jaw ached, her back was sore and all her muscles screamed as they stiffened. All three hugged close as they reflected on the night.

With a croaky voice Kaley broke the silence.

"Yay, I win!"

"Yes babe, you win again, now lets go shower."

The three friends limped out of the dark room and hit the bathrooms.

END.

123z
123z
825 Followers
12