All Comments on 'Kalisa and Andy'

by BJB69

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Nice Short Read****

That was the type of read where I was hoping for 3or4 pages. Good read. Thanks for sharing.

TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomenover 3 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoyed this story. I plan to read your other stories.

Ignore the haters who write negative comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sweet but quick story.

After all of Andy's back story, You could've used some more for Kalisa and an explanation of what about him attracted her- perhaps that she approached older white men numerous times before, but they'd always either rejected her immediately or been condescending and insulting while he was sweet, considerate, and genuine. The sex was fairly hot, but there could have been so much more of it with more detail and descriptions of the stated acts as well as many more advanced ones. It didn't make sense that he didn't make arrangements for her to finish her semester at the Jamaican college (over half over and already paid for- a matter of seven weeks at most), the ending sequence was rather confusing and abrupt, and you could have greatly expanded the description of their new life in the States. Still, it was a lovely and inspiring concept for any middle-aged white man who dreams of playing "Daddy" to a young dark black girl, particularly one from the Caribbean. Thank you and Good Luck.

-EbnyLvrBryan, via mobile phone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Did Kalisa ever get pregnant????

With all that sex Kalisa never got pregnant? Did Marcus knock Marian up????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous