Kalpana & "Sir" Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kalpana panted expectantly, looking at him through her lust inflamed eyes. Kapil climbed over her as she reclined against the pillows and they were soon exchanging open mouthed French kisses while he fondled her breasts and pinched her nipples. He made her lick off all her secretions from his lips and cheeks...

Kapil's knees straddled Kalpana's chest as he sat up. His cock bobbed in front of her face while his testicles lightly brushed against her breasts. Kalpana obeyed his unstated command and took his cockhead in her mouth, rolling the foreskin back as she did so. With the ease attained over years of practice, she quickly made Kapil rock hard again.

Kapil spread her thighs up and apart, knelt between them and rubbed his cock over her slit. His cockhead soon nestled between her inner lips. She held her breath as she saw Kapil's hard cock disappearing into her pussy as he slowly thrusted in. There was hardly any resistance as her inflamed and well lubricated cunt opened up and welcomed his cock. She had the most comforting feeling of being deliciously stretched out and fully filled up. Kapil felt her hot pussy fit him tight as a glove and felt her muscles tighten around the base of his cock...

"Aaahhh..." Kapil grunted.

He fucked her with his customary vigour, hips slamming into hers as he grunted lustily. He was reasserting his right to do as he pleased with her, all gloriously visible in the bright afternoon light. Kalpana resisted the urge to close her eyes and tried to focus on what she could see down below in her reclining position. The visual stimulus reinforced the amazing sensations emanating from her pussy and spreading all over her body. In a few minutes they both reached a shattering climax. Both were sweating profusely as Kapil collapsed against her. They could feel and listen to each other's heartbeats...

Kapil rested on his side, close to Kalpana's reclining body. He kept caressing her gently while they regained their breath. He was not done yet. Soon, his fingers were pumping into her pussy and strumming her clitoris while his other hand was clamped on her mouth to muffle her screams. In a jiffy, she climaxed again. Tears of ecstasy rolled down her cheeks as she sobbed quietly...

Finally, Kapil had dissipated all his pent up passion. After a short, refreshing nap in Kapil's arms, Kalpana sat up and wrapped her dupatta perfunctorily around her. She stumbled and almost fell as she stood up but quickly regained her balance. Her legs were wobbly after all the energetic fucking that Kapil had administered. She went to the bathroom and washed away all the remnants of their lovemaking. She came out with a Turkish towel loosely covering her body. She made no effort to cover herself properly. Kapil watched with great interest as Kalpana dried herself and then dressed. He derived as much pleasure watching her dress as he did watching her undress. On rare occasions, Kalpana permitted him to dress her. There was no asking for permission for undressing her though...

Kalpana was sore between her legs. Her breasts ached. Her nipples were raw. Yet she felt gloriously satiated and happy. She hummed a song under her breath. Kapil was captivated by the fluid movements of her breasts under her kameez as she brushed her hair and tied it into a knot.

"Main kuchh moti ho gayi hun kya?"

"Have I become a bit fat?" She asked Kapil, looking at him through the mirror, as she refreshed the thin line of sindoor (vermilion) in her hair parting.

"Ab rozana itne malpue khane ka aur kya nateeja ho sakta hai?"

"What else do you expect, if you eat so many malpuas every day?" Kapil shot back with a naughty glint in his eyes.

The pillow she threw hit him squarely between his eyes. Finally she wrapped her dupatta securely around her shoulders and got up to leave.

"Mataji ka uthne ka waqt ho gaya hai shayad."

"Your mother might be waking up." She said.

"Arre zara baitho bhi. Itni jaldi kya hai?"

"Oh come on. Sit for a while. What's the rush?" Kapil replied, and made her sit beside him as he lounged in bed.

While Kalpana was fully dressed and decent, Kapil was still stark naked. He had mopped his wet crotch with a napkin, but his cock was still damp and sticky with their combined excretions. Soon, Kalpana was lying across the bed, her cheek resting on Kapil's thigh. Her face was inches away from his limp cock. Kalpana inhaled the familiar scent emanating from Kapil's crotch and could not stop herself being drawn towards it. She was soon licking and kissing his limp cock, tasting and smelling the remnants of their combined love juices. The beast slowly woke up from its slumber and raised its head. Kalpana had a triumphant smile on her face and was about to suck his cock into her mouth when she was interrupted by the sound of her mother in law calling her.

She quickly disengaged and rearranged her clothes. She laughed aloud as she saw Kapil's crestfallen face and stuck her tongue out at him.

"Aayi Maaji!"

"Coming, mother-in-law!" She called out as she wiped her sticky, wet lips with her dupatta...

***

One night, in the enveloping mist of post-coital intimacy, Kalpana broached the topic of her job, as she snuggled up to Kapil.

"Aap hi bataiye. Kya mai yeh job chhod doon? Meri sab pareshaniyan door ho jayengi."

"Please tell me. Should I quit this job? All my problems will disappear." She asked.

Kapil pondered her question. He sensed that she wanted to continue. Otherwise she would simply have told him that she had decided to quit. Also he was now more confident than ever that he was not going to lose Kalpana to another man, even if she had a little affair on the side. He was honest enough to admit that he felt jealous at the thought of his wife having sex with someone else. At the same time, he knew that their present supercharged sexual relationship was the direct result of his wife's seduction by another man. Then again, who knows, Kalpana might now let him realize his dream of finding another woman to bed! But he knew he had to tread very cautiously here.

"Itni jaldi bhi kya hai? Aur kuchh din aram kar lo!"

"What's the hurry? Why not rest for a few more days!" Kapil responded.

He was non-committal. He didn't want her to feel that he was pushing her into something she didn't want to do. For long minutes, Kalpana was silent.

"Mujhe lagta hai ki kuchh din maine jaana achha rahega. Ab tak jo kaam kiya usko theek se aur kissiko hand over karna zaroori hai."

"I think will be better for me to go for at least a few days. It is necessary to properly hand over whatever I've done until now to someone else." Kalpana said.

"H'm." Kapil assented.

"Phir main Mr. Srinavas ko mera isteefa de doongi."

"Then I will hand over my resignation to Mr. Srinivas."

"Theek hai."

"OK." Kapil agreed.

"Ab Belekarji se milne ki bhi shayad koi zaroorat nahi padegi."

"There will perhaps be no need to meet Mr. Belekar." Kalpana said blandly.

"H'm." Kapil responded.

He carefully hid his smile from Kalpana. They snuggled up spoon fashion and were soon deep asleep.

To be continued...