All Comments on 'Kama Sutra Ch. 05'

by incesting

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
incestingincestingabout 3 years agoAuthor

I urge readers, if interested in illustrations, to go through my 'Profile / Biography' page to find the way to look for reference illustrations from this story.

The final calendar layout is available on my website.

- enjoy :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is a combination of chapter 5 to 8 on his personal website. I prefer that website as it contains pictures. A very good read since Henry King's No Monkey Business. It's going to be fun when the father found that out from his friends who purchase the calendar!!

alandee101alandee101over 1 year ago

This has become a story just about fucking. There is no anticipation of any kind, it all disappeared in chapter 2, with their very first coupling. There is talk about mother son relationship but that is purely superficial. I only see a couple who enjoys having sex in front of other people who are making a porn vid. There is no mother son emotional connection during the sex scenes and it is too late to try and bring that part of the relationship back in to focus when they aren't fucking.

What started out as epic has become like Star Wars and every episode after #5. An amazing story with interesting characters, leaving me anxious for the next chapter, followed by overhyped same ol same ol and just like the movies I feel let down wondering what could have been.

It also could have been concluded easily in chapter 4, going on and on with nothing new or worth extending the story to make it worthwhile.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userincesting@incesting
The stories I have written and their brief…… It Started With A Slip Of The Hand. I’ve written a spin-off of the magical story that one of my favourite authors from Lit- ‘alwayswantedto’ had written a long while back. (Unfortunately the porn police of Literotica isn’t allowin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES