All Comments on 'Kama Sutra Ch. 06'

by incesting

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Absolutely fucking wonderful, so extremely hot and sexually intense, mind blowing. A full hard on while reading and fucking my brains out with my two favourite fuck buddies straight after. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

incestingincestingabout 3 years agoAuthor

I urge readers, if interested in illustrations, to go through my 'Profile / Biography' page to find the way to look for reference illustrations from this story.

Also, The final calendar layout is available on my website.

- enjoy :)

josenussbaumjosenussbaumabout 2 years ago

I gave 5 stars to every other chapter, I only gave 3 for this one as i feel like mom is cheating on adam with alex. If I were alex i'd be jealous of alex and angry at mom. To me having sex with the same sex partners is the same as having sex with different gender.

As well, this is a love story between sara and adam, and i didnt feel another person should've been involved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Any plan to bring pairs in this story and glory hole together? That'd be fun.

wordingmydreamswordingmydreamsabout 2 years ago

Good read. You've a lot of effort in describing sexual acts in detail. Much appreciated. i have only one concern. it was understandable the couple had to be quiet in the presence of others in the set. however, won't they be inclined to talk and call each other by "mom" and "son" when they were alone and desperate? the sounds like umm and ammm made sense in set but they should been unleashed in private.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story deserves to be made into a love movie... that'd be something, ain't it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

hi, I've re-read this story countless time...it inspired me to write a version of your story...can you provide me an address to send you my edits? Your twitter account seems to be down...

alo0ozalo0ozabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed the story. It is well written, emotion inducing, heart-warming, until this chapter. The inclusion of the MC fucking Alex was a let down.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userincesting@incesting
The stories I have written and their brief…… It Started With A Slip Of The Hand. I’ve written a spin-off of the magical story that one of my favourite authors from Lit- ‘alwayswantedto’ had written a long while back. (Unfortunately the porn police of Literotica isn’t allowin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Kama Sutra Ch. 05 Previous Part
Kama Sutra Series Info