Kama Sutra: The Sibblings Position

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stroked her now in parallel movements, on her lower back, and belly. Their hips swung together in a kind of circular motion. They were both breathing more rapidly, she noticed. This wasn't a demo anymore, this had mutated into something else. Yet it felt so good!

"So what's your favorite position, Cindy?" he asked as the silence stretched.

"Oh, I don't really know." Hm, actually she would have preferred to stay like that for a bit. "The usual stuff, that's all. Missionary is good, you can be so nice and lazy. Or doggy. Riding I like only sometimes. Boring, isn't it?"

"Oh no. After all, it's the inner feeling that matters, not the position." He stepped back a little and broke the contact of their private parts. Not without regret in his eyes, she registered.

"That reminds me. I've only experienced that once, and I thought it was it super. But I don't know what it's called." She got to her feet. "You go lie down. Just on your back."

He nodded with a delighted grin and stretched out. Yes, that outline there in the bike shorts, it was clearly no longer explainable by too tight fabric. She eyed her brother's voluminous privates with interest. He grinned again and tensed his muscles. The sausage shape lifted to a little hill. She giggled. Strange -- shouldn't she be developing more apprehension, given that erection? More -- concerns?

Stuff it! After all, these were only dry runs. Completely harmless. A game between siblings. A touch raunchy, perhaps, but more funny than seriously erotic, right?

She lay down on top of Luke, with her back to his front, and shifted until she felt the knob of his cock between her buttocks. So she took his hands and placed them on her sides. It wasn't until he touched her that she noticed the shirt had slid up a little, and he was gripping her bare waist. She swallowed, but it was too late to back out now.

"That's The Double-Decker," she heard him whisper by her ear. "I've never tried that before." With that, he gripped her tighter, one hand sliding to her bare belly, intensifying the soft glow within. He tilted his pelvis up and tensed his penis, thrusting right at the opening of her vagina from below.

"Mhh," she sighed and let her head hang back, next to his neck. The tension in her overstretched body made her perceive everything twice as direct.

"Why do you like it that way?" he wanted to know, touching the shape of her pelvic bone under the hem of her athletic shorts.

"Because I can relax completely." She purposefully eased all over. "And because you -- um, I mean he -- can stroke me well. And because, uh, you'd be right at the G-spot if you were, uh, inside me right now..."

"Mmm."

She heard his hard swallow. He continued to stroke her, playing a fingertip into her belly button. Normally she was ticklish, but in this overstretched posture it elicited no laughter, only a light stimulus. The erection on her underside hardened further.

"I'm imagining what it would be like if I had done that to Elli," he murmured. "I think she would have liked that, too. Maybe I was trying to show her the wrong positions."

Cindy doubted it was because of that. But she felt too lazy and distracted to discuss relationship dynamics now. She lounged on top of her big brother, enjoying the warmth that pooled between them and soaked into her whole body.

"Cindy. Can I try something?" he asked softly.

"Mmm." What was he going to do?

He released his hands from her belly and pushed them higher. Slowly. Over the sides. The ribs. She took a deep breath. He stopped short, but when she didn't protest, he put both hands on her high-domed breasts. Very gently.

"I love positions like this when I can caress Elli's breasts while doing it," she heard him whisper. He clasped her tits and squeezed, alluringly. This elicited a sigh from her. Which turned into a moan when his fingertips found her erect nipples.

Now she should actually disengage, kindly but firmly. She knew it. In her head, and in her body. They´d crossed a line. It was no longer about information. About exchange of experiences, if you like. Luke had aroused her, blatantly. And himself as well, judging by the insistent pressure of his hard-on against her crotch.

It was about lust. About sex. Incest sex, between brother and sister, went vaguely through her mind. That was forbidden, wasn't it? Funny - she would never have thought it possible. There had been no precursors, no warning signs. Luke had always been just a bro to her. Male, of course, not a neuter. But certainly not possible as a partner, or even imaginable.

Why now? she asked herself, while he massaged her breasts with increasing eagerness. Did she get into some Corona camp fever? Abstinent for way too long, and now horny? Just the magic of the moment?

She came to no conclusion. Except that it felt wonderful how her brother touched her. Because she was completely relaxed. Because she knew she could stop anytime she wanted. So - why not enjoy it for a few more seconds. A minute? Until she would draw the final line.

"Uhhhmmm." She moaned with pleasure and stretched her arms up over her head. This felt so delightfully, making the surface of her skin even more sensitive. Luke panted and circled the curves of her breasts, tracing their natural shape. Their lower bodies moved together, rubbing in the age-old way, creating heat and a lust that rose inside her like a cloud of steam.

Had she ever experienced lovemaking so easy, so relaxed, and at the same time so hot? No, she couldn't remember. How beautiful. And Luke smelled too good. The heated man beneath her enveloped her with his body odor like a velvet pillow. She wondered if it was the same for him. Probably it was. Yes, he had put his nose to her neck and sniffed with relish.

He groped her nipples again, and the stimulus ran through her like a hot needle. She groaned out.

"Er - too much?" He paused, motionless, but without taking his fingers from her.

Too much?

"Uh, no," she whispered after a brief pause for thought. "You're just getting me pretty hot right now."

"Me, too." He pressed his erection harder against her. "Bad?"

"Quite." She giggled, with an alluring undertone, playing with her inner muscles. "Makes me all wet, I fear."

"Sounds good."

He brushed his lips over her ear, and she gasped and froze. Her ear was super sensitive. It was almost too much for her and...

Luke took the earlobe between his lips and massaged it back and forth. Only very lightly, but she arched up and moaned so voluptuously that it sounded like an animal. The simultaneously renewed stimulation on the nipples caused additional excitement. It felt like being in an oven, licked by flames from all sides.

Big hands explored her belly, naked, her cleavage, pushed in, under the fabric, played on her breasts, gripping her flesh, squeezing, trembling with greed. She moved, shuddering, rubbing against the hard thing below, against his firm body, wanting to feel more of those lips, that hot breath against her skin, that tongue playing around her ear...

„Oh, God!"

She just had to get up, turn around, and nestled on top of him. She buried her face against the crook of his neck. Pressing and rubbing and panting, with her legs spread so that the hardness in his shorts bumped exactly against her. Even into her, pushing the fabric of her gym shorts and panties a little between the labia, in the opening, teasing her, exciting her, so hard, so hot, his hands around her back, her mouth against his skin, his smell, his taut muscles, his thrusts, her response, more, more lustful, yes, and, her, him, now, in a moment, even, stronger, and...

...Scream.

Spasm.

Then...

They came at the same time, down to the second. It was not even thinkable otherwise. A matter of course, grown from the dizzying ascent, fast, together, a catapult that now shot them together into space, into a ballistic trajectory, far away, somewhere, sometime. Distantly, she felt the heat of the bulging thing, seemingly half inside her. It suddenly felt different, as if the fabric was completely moist from both sides. No, not only moist - thoroughly wet.

Luke moaned in relief, his grip loosening. She too let go of all tension and hung on her brother like a broken doll, only emptiness inside. Or chaos. Whatever. It made sure she hung in delightfully shuddering waves, resonating as bright as a bell, her body jerking of its own accord.

How long did they lie like that? Two minutes? Five? No flight lasted forever, alas. She dipped back into the Earth's atmosphere. Thoughts flooded back into her head. Questions. Worries. All the gray things that had previously been kept at bay by this heavenly pleasure.

With a breath, she lifted her head and looked Luke in the eyes. They showed the same mixture of rapture and terror that filled her.

"Wow," he breathed. The smile he attempted ended up being a grimace.

"Wow." She swallowed back the maniacal giggle that sat in her throat. For God's sake, what had they done?

With a groan, she pushed to the side, off of him, glancing down. The tent in his bike shorts, now slightly smaller, formed of dark, sodden fabric. She spread her legs and looked at herself. Her clothes were still pressed between her labia, exactly replicating the opening of her vagina. Also completely wet, of course. She tugged at it until the fabric came away from her folds. Luke swallowed as he watched her do it.

They looked at each other. Perplexed.

"I don't know what to say," he muttered.

"Then don't say anything," she suggested. As the excitement waned, panic took hold of her.

"But..."

"Just don't say anything, yes?" She folded her thighs together.

"I'm - I'm sorry."

She looked at him. His expression had closed up like an oyster. Oh no.

"Luke," she said, putting a hand on his cheek. He blinked. What could she say to him?

"Don't be sorry," she tried. "It was - beautiful. I wanted it to be the exactly that way. I wanted it with you. Only now I don't know what it means."

"You mean - if we fell in love or something?"

"No. Or maybe yes. Ah no - probably not in love. That feels different. But - what was it then?"

He thought for a moment. Then he moved closer to her and gently took her in his arms. She let him. He still smelled so good, she noted.

"First of all, it means that these Kama Sutra positions work pretty well, I think," he said, completely serious. "Let's not make more of it than it is, okay? We experimented a little, and we just got hot. That's all."

She took a deep breath and held onto him. Was that all? Was it that simple?

"Okay," she agreed, for lack of anything better to say. "Okay."

"So bygones be bygones?"

She hesitated.

"No. Bygones sounds so erasing. I don't want to forget that. It was beautiful. I just want to understand it. But maybe you're right. Let's stop talking about it for a while."

"All right. Twenty-four hours?"

She hadn't meant it that exactly. More like: no more for now. Until sometime. Never. Maybe. But Luke couldn't deal with such fuzzy terms, she realized.

"Twenty-four hours, good. Then we'll see how we feel, shall we?"

"All right."

He squeezed her, breathed a kiss on her cheek, and rose. With one last, puzzled look, he was out. The door closed behind him.

Cindy rolled onto her back, pressed her shoulder blades into the soft mat, and stared at the ceiling. She could have screamed in frustration and fear. What had she done to herself? The walls of her room seemed to be closing in. Alcatraz had her again, after the brief, hormone-fueled furlough in the prison yard.

On the other hand, the grin sat cemented to her lips, she noted. Warmth flowed up and down inside her, like a gentle surf.

So good! Even in jail.

***

The rest of that Thursday passed like a sitcom. At least that's how Cindy felt. As if the family life that was going on was just a background story. And she was playing a role in it. She acted according to a familiar script: the grown-up daughter. Sometimes childish as the youngest, sometimes mature, sometimes snippy. Everything as always. She was constantly half-expecting a few laughs to come from off-screen.

Her parents came home from work. There was cooking, and eating. They sat next to each other at the table. She had difficulty concentrating on the conversation. Every now and then she glanced at her brother. He did not react. He had a better grip on himself, it seemed. How was he able to switch back to business as usual so quickly? Admirable - she couldn't do it.

"So you two," her father said when the plates were cleared. "Here's the plan for the weekend. Your mother and me, we´re going to check on Grandpa Willi tomorrow morning. He needs some company, too. He´s probably lonely with so many of his friends being gone these days."

"Right," Luke nodded, "Uh - should we come?"

"You don't have to," her mother interjected. "We're staying with him overnight, and there aren't that many guest beds. Maybe you can visit him in two or three weeks. That´s better than all of us at once."

"Okay." Luke leaned back and looked at them. "Then we'll stay here and keep an eye on the house."

"Right. I'll make you a list of what you can do." Her father grinned wolfishly and enumerated, "Mow the lawn. Take away empties. Do the grocery shopping. Clean out the basement. A second coat of paint on the side fence. Oh, and check on the network wiring, Luke. There must be a fault somewhere, the connection sometimes breaks."

Luke had nodded to each point. He looked up and said, "That's just under seven hours of work. Nothing else?"

Her father blinked and exchanged a look with Cindy. With Luke, you never knew if he was dead serious or cracking a joke.

"No, that's enough." A forced smile. "Split it up, then it's only three and a half each. Acceptable?"

"Sure thing," Cindy said quickly. The more work, the more distractions.

After dinner, she finally got in the shower and washed the sweat of the afternoon off her body. Plus other liquids. The panties had stuck to her labia, and that really pulled when she took them off. Her vagina was so full of thick fluid that she rubbed it for minutes until she felt completely clean again. Of course, she was thinking of only one thing the whole time, and that made her pulse speed up.

Was that still a dry run, what she had experienced with Luke on the mat? Or must what happened be booked under sex? What had carried her away so much that she didn't waste a thought on the consequences? Pensively, she turned off the water and took the towel. The twenty-four hours would be over soon. What should she tell him then? That he should leave her alone? That she wanted another taste of this forbidden fruit? Maybe - even more?

"What am I talking about?" she muttered to her reflection, even though she hadn't said anything at all. Real sex with Luke? That Corona-induced isolation at home had apparently hit her harder than she thought, if she was coming up with such strange thoughts.

She forcefully pushed all that aside and focused on blow-drying her hair. That required all her concentration and worked as a flawless distraction. But when she went into her room, opened the closet and took out one piece of clothing after the other, she caught herself wondering how Luke would like it.

"For the last time, I don't want to think about any more of this crap!" she hissed to herself, slipping into her old, super-comfy sweatpants and an oversized shirt. It clung to her like a tent and hid most of her feminine features. Very well, that gave her a handle on it and she could put her attention on something else.

That quickly turned out to be an illusion. She fired up a Netflix series on her tablet, but after just a few minutes she lost the plot. Which she didn't really notice until fifteen minutes later, however. Trying to read a book failed much faster. Her eyes slid over the lines without even grasping the words.

With a groan, she let herself fall backwards onto her bed. If this kept up, it was going to be a very, very long twenty-four hours.

***

"Hey, late riser. We're about to leave."

"Huh?"

Cindy blinked from under her arm. The trails of light streaming into her room from the sides of the closed shutters were from a sun that was already close to its zenith. Her father rolled his eyes and disappeared out the open door.

She yawned heartily and rubbed her puffy eyes. It had to be almost noon; she had missed Friday morning. No matter - she didn't have an online lecture today, and it was still a while until exam weeks. No stress! Especially when you'd been up half the night because...

"Oh!"

Everything came back to her, as if a landslide was coming down over her head. Immediately the restlessness was back, that feverish energy from the day before, the thousands of question marks. She quickly got into the first clothes she could find and shuffled downstairs. Her father was assembling something on the car in front of the open door, and her mother was on the phone. Luke was slumped at the table, a coffee in front of him, his head propped on one hand. He looked as sleepy and woozy as she felt.

"Morning," she murmured, dropping into her chair beside him, angling for the coffee pot.

"Morning." Luke gave her a vague look.

Her mother brought the phone call to a close and smiled down at them. "You both look like you pulled an all-nighter. Is something special going on?"

"Oh no, we're just getting tired of all these online lectures," Cindy quickly brought out, laughing erratically, Luke nodding at her words. "Uh - are you guys leaving already? Well, give Grandpa my love, won't you?"

"Of course." Mother leaned over and kissed them both briefly on the cheek. "We'll be back tomorrow in the early afternoon. Have a nice two days."

"And don't forget the list of work assignments," her father called from the doorway. "Are you coming, Charlotte? We have to go."

A final commotion, the engine of the Toyota faded, and then silence. Only the chirping of birds drifted in from the yard.

Cindy and Luke exchanged a glance.

"What?" she asked, surprising herself with the sharpness in her voice.

"Nothing." Luke stared out the window.

She gritted her teeth. Was he seriously going to pretend this was a perfectly normal Friday? At the idea that the entire weekend would feel like last night, everything inside her bristled.

"We need to talk," she growled.

"All right." Luke shrugged. "About what?"

"Don't give me that. You know what."

"The twenty-four hours aren't over yet."

"I don't care!" She crossed her arms in front of her chest. "It matters now, doesn't it?"

"All right." He looked into his coffee cup as if it held the solution to the riddle. "You start."

Cindy fought down the hot anger boiling up inside her. Sure, he didn't put himself out first. Men never did. Cowards, all of them!

On the other hand, she had opened the subject. So it was only right that she started it, she had to admit. She took a breath and forced herself to calm down.

"You and I -- had sex, sort of, yesterday," she began hesitantly. "For me, at least, it was something like that. And now I don't know what to make of it. It's bothering me, and I'm not even sure why."

"But it was nice for you?" he echoed her comment from the day before.

"Yes. Quite, actually." She made a wry face. "That makes it even harder, kind of. I couldn't fall asleep for ages, I couldn't stop thinking about it."

"Me too." He downed the coffee as if it could wash away the emotional chaos. "It's strange, all this, huh?"

"You could say that." Cindy took another deep breath. "Talking to you about it is good, it makes it a little easier. What do you think? What should we do now?"

"You might not like it." He looked her straight in the eye. "I think we should try again. Just like yesterday."