Kama Sutra: The Sibblings Position

Story Info
Cindy chats with her brother about exotic sex postures.
14.2k words
4.81
54.6k
126
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy chats with her brother about exotic sex postures.

********************

Cindy overhears something and asks her brother what ´The Sphinx´ is. He wants to explain, but when it comes to love positions, it's best to show it practically. They go to the mat, dressed of course and rather reserved. But the innocent demo inevitably gets out of hand...

This translation was edited by DirtyMindedMinx -- thank you so much! I wouldn´t know what to do without your input.

Dingo666

********************

"...Forty-nine...fifty! Whew!"

Cindy sat up and relaxed her abs. Fifty situps done. And with that, today's session. Not bad. She'd been keeping up her workout schedule for six weeks now. Ha - Cindy, the girl of steel!

She stood up, then bent and stretched in all directions for a few minutes. The long braid she always wore her blond hair in when exercising swung back and forth behind her shoulders. The mat beneath her feet gave way to the shifts in weight, and for the thousandth time she felt satisfaction. It had been a good idea to buy the thing, despite the price. It simply made working out in her own room more fun.

She shook out her whole body, bounced a little in place and enjoyed the contact with the foam under the soles of her feet. It felt like a cushion of moss. How she would have loved to go back to a real gym! But as long as this stupid virus was rampant, it was out of the question. So, home workouts.

With a towel, she wiped the sweat from her face and arms. She opened the door of her room and strolled down the hall to the stairs. Now she desperately was in need of something cool to drink.

"...not true at all!" she heard her brother Luke's voice through the slightly open door of his room as she passed. "I never said that. Honestly! You really can't hold that against me now. I just meant that..."

Cindy grinned. She knew that tone of voice. Calm. Explanatory. A little submissive. Sure enough, he was talking with his girlfriend. Eleonore or whatever her name was. Cindy´s boyfriend Patrick sounded like that when they argued. Or discussed, as he called it. Boys don´t like arguments with their girlfriends, she had learned quickly. They much prefer everything to be sunshine and butterflies. Or at least they like to pretend that everything is fine.

She went tot he kitchen, gulped down two glasses of water, and took a breath. She always felt wonderful after a workout. Exhausted, but in a pleasant way. Her pulse still ticked along like hurried clockwork, and her breathing was deep. Almost like after a round of sex. Only not as complicated. She grinned to herself.

What now? Take a shower and go back to the books? The history of sociology was waiting for her. Oh no. Not again. This online semester was really getting on her nerves. What was the point of studying if all the good things were absent? No parties, no chatting before and after class, no café, not even a restaurant. She had even given up her room in San Diego and moved back home to save money.

Like Luke, too. Actually, he was supposed to be in Seattle right now, doing his Master's in computer science. Now they were both stuck back in Hillweather, South Dakota, where they came from. Three thousand inhabitants, in the middle of nowhere. She felt like she was in old Alcatraz, surrounded by walls and barbed wire fences. Locked in. Crap, all of it. Sullenly, she went back upstairs. First a shower. Then see what happens.

"...really unfair!" she heard Luke. His voice now carried much more emotion. Bitterness, primarily. She stopped and listened.

"No, damn it. That's not the most important thing to me. But...what? No. Now listen...Elli! Listen to me, I...WHAT? NO!"

She should keep walking, she told herself. Sneak past, close the door of her room. But she stayed as if rooted to the spot.

"That's really enough now. Yes - I've had enough. Like this? Really? Interesting. But that's not my problem, I..."

He broke off and listened to a longer tirade. She could hear the squawk of the phone. Even at this distance, she could hear the anger on the other side.

"Fine," Luke growled, "have it your way. No problem. Then just...huh? Oh no, I won't do that. I'll..."

More squawking, even more heated.

"OK! FUCK OFF, Elli! Leave me alone. Yeah, you too! And for the thousandth time: number twenty-six is The Sphinx, NOT The Tarantula!"

A hiss. A crash, as if from a telephone smashed against a wall with full force. Before she could move, the door was torn open and Luke rushed out. His expression foretold of murder and destruction. He saw her, widened his eyes, and stopped just before he ran her over.

"Uh, sorry..." she muttered, backing away two steps.

"What?" he growled, his eyes narrowing to slits.

"Nothing. Nothing at all." She offered a strained smile. She had never seen her brother so beside himself. It was enough to scare anyone.

"Were you eavesdropping?"

"No, not at all!" She covered her guilty conscience with an extra indignant tone. "I was going from the kitchen to my room, if that's allowed. But if you're going to yell around here like that, you shouldn't be surprised either."

Luke stared at her. Then he sighed and slumped his shoulders.

"Sorry," he muttered, running a hand over his forehead. He was wearing cycling clothes, tight shorts and a functional shirt in red. Apparently he'd been working out, too.

"Problems in love?" She bit her lips. She shouldn't be so nosy. But she just never managed to keep her mouth shut.

"Depends." He laughed bitterly. "I guess not anymore. You caught that live, didn't you?"

"Yeah, that sounded rough. But I didn't really understand what it was all about. Like...what's The...Sphinx? And The Tarantula? They sound like some kind of carnival rides," escaped her lips before she could stop herself.

"So eavesdropping after all!", Luke countered. He tried a grin, but it came out more as a grimace. "It's not for little girls."

"Fine then." She raised her chin and marched past him. That idiot! Only two years older, but he was acting like...

"Wait a minute." He held her by the shoulder and breathed. "Sorry, Cindy. I'm a little rattled. You would be, too, if your mack had just broken up with you."

"It's okay." She turned and nodded. "I'll leave you alone." That was his favorite thing anyway, she knew from their long years together.

He hesitated for a second.

"Sphinx and Tarantula, those are Kama Sutra positions," he said softly.

"Kama Sutra?" She blinked, perplexed.

"Yes. That Indian tradition that --"

"I know what the Kama Sutra is," she interrupted him. "I'm, uh, just surprised you'd be interested in something like that. You're always saying you don't want anything to do with esoteric nonsense. That only facts and figures matter and stuff."

"It's not esoteric, after all. It's just love positions," he defended himself. "Sex gymnastics, if you like."

"Aha. Still, I'm a little surprised. I didn´t know you were working on a sex guru career." She braced her hands on her hips, against expectation, intrigued by what her brother was saying. Besides, this was much more interesting than dealing with the history of sociology.

"You're right about that." He laughed, again with that bitter undertone. "I only did it for Elli's sake. She was complaining that missionary all the time was too boring. So I researched and memorized the hundred Kama Sutra positions. But then she found it too stressful to even try them. Women, pah!"

"Hmm, I see." She eyed her brother anxiously. An ace when it came to technology or anything digital. But at a loss as soon as people and emotions came into play. A touch of autism surrounded him, or at least a bit of a savant syndrome. He earned quite a few bucks every month as a student with coding jobs on the side. But Elli had been his first real girlfriend, as far as she knew. At twenty-three!

Yes, she could visualize it, right in front of her. Elli made some nagging remark in bed. Not really important, but Luke took it seriously. Because he took everything seriously. He occupied himself with it, developed a strategy, ah no, a professional project out of it, and learned all of these Kama Sutra positions by heart, including the history of their development and so on. He seriously thought that this way he could give his girlfriend what she needed. Men, pah!

She eyed him. He stared at nothing in particular and looked really haggard. She was overcome with compassion. Maybe she could distract him a little from his grief. Cheer him up a bit by appreciating his newly acquired knowledge. And in doing so, she could possibly get a glimpse behind her brother's otherwise impenetrable armor.

"I don't know much about that," she said, grabbing his arm. "Will you explain to me what The Sphinx is? And The Tarantula?"

"Huh? Oh, easy." He smiled, and she read gratitude in his gray eyes. "The Tarantula, that's from behind. But the woman has one leg extended back, and the man is lying down, not kneeling."

Cindy tried to imagine this, and reconcile it with her own experiences. She frowned. "The man is lying down? How is that supposed to work? And where's the leg?"

"Well, stretched out. When the woman is here," - he drew an outline in the air - "and then the man is like this, here. Then he lies more than he kneels, and --"

"Stop, stop." She raised her hands. "I don't get it like that."

He fell silent and blinked, perplexed. Lost, somehow. She bit her lips. That was working great with the distracting and cheering up.

"You know what? Just show me."

"Show you?"

"Yes. Not for real, of course. Just a dry run, so to speak. Come on." She grabbed his hand and pulled him behind her into her room. An inner giggle sat in her throat. She had never talked to her brother about sex before in detail. A new experience.

"Here." She pointed to the training mat still spread out on the floor and dropped to her knees. "Show me The Sphinx."

"All right." He laughed, amazement in his eyes. Then he got down on his knees beside her and put his arms on her shoulders. Gently, he pushed her forward. "Brace yourself with your elbows," he commanded. "Lower the body. Yes, legs in a Z shape. Now just stretch your left leg."

She giggled and followed the instructions. Aha. Sphinx. She crouched on all fours, front on her elbows, and held her left leg out long. As she did so, she realized that she was still wearing the tight-fitting, light gray athletic shorts. Her buttocks and legs stood out under them as if uncovered. In this position, with her thighs half spread, she pushed her pussy out backwards. She swallowed, but she held still. It was only Luke who saw her like this. Only her brother.

"That's it." A clearing of his throat, and he swung over her so that his pelvis rested lightly against her bottom. He crouched over her, propped left and right on outstretched arms. She felt his presence against her back, and the radiance of his warmth, but they were only touching back there.

"Uh-huh." She had to chuckle. "The Sphinx, I see. Learned something, I guess. I've never done it in that way before. Is there any advantage over regular doggy? It's more strenuous for you to stay like that, isn't it?"

"Yes, it is," he explained, completely in his element. "It's not meant to be for long, I suppose. But kneeling from behind, I always feel so far away from Elli, er, my partner. This way, on the other hand, I can whisper something in her ear." He lowered his head, next to hers, and murmured, "Like this."

"Hihi." A shiver ran over her. She was sensitive about her ears. "And then what do you say?"

"I don't know. How pretty she is. How good she smells." He sucked air into his nose audibly. Cindy swallowed. She was still sweaty from her workout. But so was he, she realized, and that reassured her. Besides, she didn't have to impress him with good smells. He was just her brother.

The movement caused his loins to rub against her backside. She felt the contours of his penis under the slick athletic shorts, between her buttocks. A little too high, she thought. Or not: if he had a hard-on now, yes, it would stick out further down.

Her lower body shifted, a trifle upward, without her commanding it to do so. It was like two pieces of a puzzle snapping into place. His thing was now right at her cleft. Exactly in the right place.

Luke swallowed and cleared his throat. Then he braced himself again and disengaged from her. She got down on her knees and turned around.

"Thank you, Luke." She smiled warmly. "That's interesting. Apparently I don't know as much about the Kama Sutra as you do after all."

He grinned and waved it off, but he was happy, unmistakably. Hey, that cheering up worked after all.

"And The Tarantula?" she continued.

"It works quite differently." With obvious enthusiasm, he sat down on the mat, stretched out his legs, and propped himself backwards on his hands. "The man is just sitting, very passive. The woman is on top, also leaning on her hands like me. That's why the position is called that: Eight feet on the floor, like a spider."

"Like this?" Grinning, she pushed herself up onto his thighs, her feet to the left and right of his buttocks. She leaned back, palms touching the mat even with his ankles.

"Yes, here we go." He let his eyes slide over her body. This created a tight throat on her part. After all, her crotch was open in front of him, between her spread thighs. But for the moment, he was looking straight ahead. At her breasts. Immediately she felt her nipples hardening under her shirt.

"Now you have to get closer here." He tensed his thigh muscles and tapped her bottom with them from below. With a gulp, she slid forward. Until her pussy nestled against the bulge in his gym shorts.

They looked into each other's eyes. Read the embarrassment. But also the hidden interest. The tension. Was that still the exertion of the workout that got her blood pumping like that, or something else?

"Did Elli like it?" she asked, staying where she was. Keeping the indecent genital contact with her brother.

"Nah. Too exhausting, she said." He grinned. "Not for me."

"She's right about that. I wouldn't last long like this either." Cindy moved a little, surreptitiously feeling the touch on her labia change. Was she mistaken, or did he feel more solid than it had a moment ago?

"Another position pleased Elli better." He sat up. A situp, using her as a counterweight. "It's called The Seesaw, and it's possible for both partners for longer. Sit up straight."

She giggled and squatted wide-legged over her brother. He grasped her buttocks and pulled her closer. His knob touched her now exactly from below. Exactly at the entrance. Involuntarily she contracted her vaginal muscles. His penis twitched in response. Oh God, had he noticed that?

Luke just looked closely at her breasts, which in this position were level with his chin. The nipples, already sensitized, responded immediately. They swelled so hard that they resembled two raspberries sticking under the stretch fabric of her shirt.

He looked up at her, cheeks flushed. "Good like that?" he asked softly.

"That's good," she whispered automatically.

Was it good? Hm, actually it was. She felt no rejection, no resistance. That was just Luke, her brother. Old and familiar, even if she had never really been able to connect with him that much. Some of her friends were quite close with their siblings, but Luke had just always been there. A little weird, ever since she could remember. Harmless, in any case. He would never do anything she didn't want him to. One word from her, even probably just a stern look, and he would immediately find an excuse to retreat to his room. Back into his shell.

Was that why she felt a furtive curiosity? A desire to continue this naughty little game? Or was it because she finally felt that she was meeting her brother on another level than the everyday one? That she could catch a glimpse of the real Luke? The one behind the young man who could perfectly adapt to the prevailing rules and fashions, even if he didn´t care about them?

Or - could it be that after months of abstinence she was a bit starved herself?

Luke stared at her breasts again. She followed his gaze and watched the two globes rise and fall. Her breathing was a little faster than the situation would have required. The tips of her breasts still formed little stones and gave her a tingle.

Her brother's member tightened and pressed against her underside. She emitted a soft sound.

"Sorry." He looked at her, but he didn't move. "That, huh, doesn't leave me cold."

"Never mind," she muttered, giggling. "It's normal, isn't it? That's what these positions are for, after all. I think it's interesting. I've never thought about it all that carefully before. But I can feel the effect. Even with you."

"Yes. I see it." He blinked at her nipples in a tentative manner. That triggered a new tickle in them. The strange flickering in her belly increased. Far too good to stop now.

"So what's your favorite position?" she wanted to know.

"Hmm. I don't really know," he pondered. "There are so many that I like. Do you know The Sidekick?"

"Not by that name. Show me."

"Okay." He gently pushed her off him and let her stretch out on the mat. As he did so, he now directed her with two warm hands instead of words. Cindy liked that. It was as if she were a Barbie doll, letting him bend her into the desired pose.

Luke got her into a side position, and pushed her top leg up until her knee was next to her belly and her butt cheek stood out.

"That looks so good, I like that about it too," he said softly, looking down at her abdomen. Her pelvic floor muscles tightened, of their own accord.

"Oh? Uh - can you do that again?" He leaned forward a little, intrigued.

"Can you tell?" She giggled and tightened her pussy as hard as she could.

"A little. The curve changes by a tiny bit."

Cindy swallowed and closed her eyes. So she repeated the movement, supported by pressing her thighs a little inside. The tingling in her vagina grew stronger, but so did her restlessness. Was it really okay to show this to her brother?

But she still felt no resistance, no fear. Well, she was dressed. After all, if he saw her crotch move, it was no different than if her breasts were bouncing under her shirt or something. He'd seen that a thousand times on her. Every time she came down the stairs. No danger, she reassured herself.

With a deep breath, he knelt over her lower, outstretched thigh and pushed against her. Again, the bulge fit nicely into the gap between her legs, and again, that seemed to complete some kind of circuit. They both emitted an indefinable sound at exactly the same moment.

"I love that," he murmured, rubbing against her, "It's very relaxing, and I can stroke you all over." With that, he placed one hand on her back, fingers splayed. The other he slid over the upturned side of her hip.

"Yeah, I like that, too."

She was lolling and pressing against the half erection she felt. It was sweet with him that way. He acted not as greedy as a lover would do. Nice!

"What was that called again?"

"Sidekick." He squeezed her thighs together, and with it her abdomen from the front and the back. She giggled, and he repeated it a few more times, literally framing her.

Cindy turned her head and looked up at her brother. His gray eyes were shining, so caught up was he in this game.

Did she actually find him attractive, as a man? she asked herself. He was good-looking enough, without a doubt. Tall and lean, a little on the sinewy side. Since Corona, he rode his bike like a maniac and didn't have an ounce of fat on him. He always wore his dark hair short, which accentuated the regular shape of his skull. Striking, in any case. A bit like Supeman, she often thought. Or was this association caused by the strong neck?