Kama Sutra: The Sibblings Position

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" She gaped at him. "Why on earth would you say that?"

"Think about it. We were both surprised and unprepared. It was unplanned. An accident." His voice sounded the same as it had yesterday during the phone call with Elli: patient and expressionless, as if he were explaining something obvious to a child. "Besides, I was in an emotional state of emergency after Elli dumped me."

"I see." Cindy furrowed her brow. Was he serious? "That means we should just try two or three of those Kama Sutra positions again and see what happens?"

"That's right," he nodded without making a face. "Then we'll know right away whether it was just a coincidence or not."

"But..." Cindy wrung her hands. She wanted to object, to disregard the suggestion, to cover it up, to forget it. But she couldn't think of a reasonable counterargument. That annoyed her even more. His words seemed to her like more fences that only further restricted her free movement. She reacted allergically to that.

"Forget it!" she flared up. "I'm already through the wringer. Who knows what will happen."

"Suit yourself." He shrugged and pulled a piece of paper out of his pocket, unfolded it. "We have enough to do, after all. Here's father's list. This will get us through the rest of the twenty-four hours."

"Yessss. Give it here."

"I've already marked what's better for me to take over and what you can do. We can swap if you want, though."

She snatched the paper from his hands. "Fine," she hissed, "I'll start on the lawn. At least then I won't have to see you."

"I don't think so." He looked at her with a neutral expression. "Because I'm about to paint the fence."

"Aaaaah! I'll go shopping first, then."

She stormed off, blind with rage.

***

Three hours later, she stood under the shower and held her face in the cold spray. She had worked off all the jobs. The monotonous business of mowing the lawn had helped her to settle down inside. Maybe Luke was right, she reflected. His mind worked much more straightforwardly than her own, bothered much less with emotions. Perhaps he was able to draw the correct conclusions quicker than her.

After the shower, she rubbed herself dry and stared at her body in the mirror. Did Luke think she was pretty? She had no idea. He never made comments about her looks, or her clothes. She didn't even know if he registered her appearance, or if he was completely indifferent to it all.

She tried to see herself from the outside. Like a stranger. A girl, medium height, medium slim, no special features. Long, blond hair past her shoulders, and eyes of an indefinable shade between light brown, pale gray, and a reed-green glow. Nose a little too knobby to pass for aesthetic. Small mouth, with full, pale pink lips.

Smooth, evenly tanned skin. Slender limbs. Barely medium-sized breasts. A nice waist, not overly narrow, but contrasting enough in proportion to the feminine curve of her hips. Thighs a tad too sturdy for her taste, but overall quite nice. A pubic area shaved clean as a whistle only yesterday, still without any stubble. This made the bulging labia look bigger. Almost a little vulgar, she thought.

Hm. Cindy Renlow, twenty-one years old. Guys paid attention to her, always had, even though she was not exactly the model type. If she wanted a particular guy, she usually got him. But now the question arose: did she want her brother, erotically speaking?

"My dear brother Luke, right now you seem about as erotic to me as a textbook from the ´80s," she muttered to herself. "It's probably best we get this over with quickly. There won´t be any sparks between us this time. I know that."

She felt herself becoming calmer after making this decision. Yes, this was the right way. Yesterday, she had only been amped up from her training. Today, with cool blood, nothing would come of it. Simply nada. Even if she teased Luke a little with a hot outfit.

She calmly blow-dried her hair and went to her room. With a grin, she opened the closet. Yesterday's stuff was in the wash, but she had enough sports clothes ready. Even more suitable ones. For example, these super skimpy short leggings, red, with a decent amount of spandex in the fabric. They had actually been too tight for her for a while, so they ended up at the bottom of the pile. But for this occasion, they are ideal.

In addition, today no sports bra, but a belly top in white. Underneath, the outlines of her breasts stood out so nicely; she liked that. And a tiny hint of perfume. Perfect!

Thus equipped, she opened the door to her room and went to check on Luke. The sound of the shower came from the bathroom. Aha, so he was also through for today. All the better. She left the door ajar and rolled out her exercise mat on the floor. On it she stretched out lengthwise, lolling a bit. She felt calm and well, all over. With her arms crossed behind her head, she looked up at the ceiling and daydreamed, a musing smile on her lips.

The shower fell silent. Luke went to his room and she gave him a few minutes to get dressed. Just as she was about to get up, footsteps sounded from the hallway, and Luke stuck his head through the door.

"The twenty-four hours are up now," he said in a defensive tone, looking puzzled to see her lying on the floor like that.

"Come on in." She waved her hand.

"So, now after all?" He closed the door and stopped in front of her, looking down at her. He was wearing a blue functional shirt, and gray sweatpants. He'd also shaved, she noticed.

"Yeah." She nodded. "You're right. We'll test things out quickly. It's probably all different today, and we'll get our peace of mind."

"Hmm. Yeah. Probably." It was impossible to tell if he believed it himself. "What do you want to do?"

"Well, you're the Kama Sutra specialist." She grinned up at him. "Just show me something nice."

Luke nodded. He took her legs by the ankles, pushed them up at a ninety-degree angle, and knelt in front of her, moving closer. Cindy swallowed, a little caught off guard. She forced herself to stay calm. What had she expected when she gave her strange brother an order? He executed it, exactly like she said, of course.

"We'll start with number seven, The Slug," he announced, pulling her legs up until he lifted her buttocks from the mat. Without hesitation, he nestled his loins against her, and again she fought the excitement and trepidation it caused in her. It's only Luke, she kept telling herself, like a mantra. Just my brother.

That helped. She didn't mind feeling his penis against her ass, and then against her pussy. She looked up at him, with a completely neutral expression. Like he did.

"The description says you can penetrate extra deep like this," he explained, indicating little hip thrusts. Then he bent over her, bracing himself on his hands, and clamped her calves between his shoulders and neck. Suddenly his face hovered directly in front of her. Both legs were bent to the extreme, her knees now on her tits. The tension made her extra alert.

She nodded, as if they were talking about the weather. "The Slug, okay," she said, feeling for the contact down there. The place where the bulge of his penis pressed against her vulva. As she had thought: quite nice, but not particularly erotic. Not embarrassing either. Just as expected.

"You can vary this position well. This one is called The Springy Hero." Luke went back up, onto his knees. He pressed her thighs down again, against her belly, bending her knees. Automatically, she put her hands on his knees, by her sides. Their private parts remained nestled together. Warm.

"Why springy?" she wanted to know.

"Probably because of this."

He varied the pressure on her legs, making them bounce gently back and forth without stirring himself. The movement continued, her pussy rubbing against his cock. Hmm.

"And this is The Cartridge Belt."

Luke took her feet, pressed them together, and put the soles against his chest. This buckled her knees even more and changed the angle at which her abdomen faced him. His member was now right on her entrance. She gulped at these new sensations. In a position like this, on her back with her legs up, she felt completely at his mercy. That created a quiet tickle in her belly.

"Supposedly the G-spot is particularly well stimulated this way. But Elli and I haven't tried that, unfortunately." Luke spoke calmly, but she sensed that the end of his relationship was on his mind.

"I can just imagine," she said, closing her eyes. Yes, if her brother had a hard-on now, and if they were both wearing nothing, and if he penetrated her in that position, his cockhead would travel along the top of her channel with each thrust, stroking the G-spot. Interesting. She had to keep that in mind. For...whenever.

Luke took both feet with one hand and placed the other on her left hip, stroking the curve. How gentle he was. She smiled, enjoying the caress, the playful contact. His penis felt a little fuller, more prominent, and she was glad for that. It pressed so nicely against her, against her most sensitive spots. She exhaled, producing a sound of comfort.

"May I?"

She opened her eyes. Luke bent a little further, skirted her knees, and held both hands over her breasts without touching them. She nodded without thinking, and he touched her, embraced her bosom, very mindfully. His eyes shone from within.

"You didn't put on a bra," he said half aloud, massaging both globes. She nodded again. Why had she allowed that, anyway? Did she want him to touch her like that? Did she feel any objections to it? The confusion grew, wrapping her up like a fishing net. Especially when Luke now got a really hard erection and let her feel it. She closed her eyes, flowing with the current. It was almost like dreaming.

Good. Yes, it was good how he caressed her. How reverently he touched her breasts, how gently he teased the buds, just a little. She sighed in relaxation and pressed her feet against him, rhythmically, so that her crotch could merge even better with his erection, which now felt hard and hot. She liked that, she wanted that, longed for it. Their bodies moved of their own accord, finding each other, as if in a dance. They breathed faster, both of them.

"Put me down again," she asked without opening her eyes. "Do you know of another similar position where I can lie on my back?"

"Hmm, The Star, maybe."

He lowered her until her bottom rested on the mat, then knelt over her left leg with her thighs spread. The right one he angled and bent around his left hip. In this way he slid close to her until they were again in intimate contact. She fluttered her eyelids open. He loomed over her and smiled faintly as he pressed his hard cock against her crotch.

She smiled back and rolled her pelvis. He picked up the impulse, and immediately they fell back into a slow, indulgent beat that created a wonderful tingling in her lower belly.

"So, what do you think now?" he asked softly. She made a vague sound, not really wanting to think, just feel.

"I like it," she whispered, "like this, with you. It's...nice."

"Mmm."

They looked into each other's eyes. Luke pressed harder against her, and she pressed back. A tight sigh escaped her throat.

"That means we both want it, right?" he hitched. "We want more of it."

More? Hmm, why not. If it felt this glorious, then there could be no mistake, right? It wasn't necessarily because of the intimate touch itself, she realized. But rather the relaxed, stress-free way she could be with Luke. Without expectation, without the desire to please him. She was simply being herself. Apparently a great attitude to feel good about herself. So sensual. Even lustful, just a little.

"Do you want more?" she asked him.

He nodded. "Yes. I'd love to. It's very different with you than with Elli. Much calmer, and more casual. I think that's very nice."

"Mhm. Same goes for me."

They smiled at each other, openly. What could be more natural than experimenting a little with her brother? To play? To enjoy? Sure it was erotic, so what? Her lazily flowing thoughts found no reason to make anything negative or difficult out of it.

Cindy noticed that his eyes were fixed on her breasts, which were gently moving under the top. This visual touch felt good, too.

"Do you like my breasts?" The question seemed perfectly natural to her.

"Very much. They look great."

She nodded. And slowly pulled the shirt up to her neck, showing him her naked tits. Luke's look became something compelling, he embraced her upstanding leg and now really drilled his rod into her body, as far as the clothes would allow it. Her nipples hardened into pulsating knots under his eyes, she gasped. The way Luke stared at her breasts seemed to pump them up and make the surface highly sensitive.

She just had to put her hands on them herself and feel her flesh, pressing, soothing. Whereas the soothing didn't work, it just made her breasts swell even more. She was panting and lolling voluptuously, not hiding her arousal from her brother.

"I - I want to take off my pants," he said in a clenched voice. "Is that okay with you?"

"Uh-huh. Mine too, yeah?"

Luke swallowed and pushed back, loosening the hot contact. He tore his shirt over his head and stripped off his shorts. Underneath, he wore tight black underpants that could barely contain the thick shaft inside. Cindy stared at the outline and bit her lips. She never thought about this topic, but her brother looked well-endowed.

With a cautious smile, he knelt beside her, and she put both legs up. He grabbed the hem of the underwear and pulled them down leisurely, tossing the thing aside. She fiddled with her shirt until she got rid of it too. Now she wore only the white panties. With a deep breath, she unfolded her knees.

"You're hot, Cindy," he whispered, shifting closer. His eyes zeroed in on the narrow strip of fabric between the base of her thighs, and the muscles in her abdomen tightened involuntarily. She listened inside, half expecting resistance, or fear, or at least inhibition. But nothing of the sort. She showed herself to her brother, and she enjoyed his rapt attention.

"Do it again now," she murmured "That way I can feel you better."

Luke exhaled and took her legs. He knelt right in front of her again, but this time he put her soles to his chest and clasped his fingers around the back of her knees. She felt the woodlike hardness of his member pressing against her sex. He pulled her legs and her mound snuggled even closer with him.

"The Butterfly one. I like that one a lot." He let his gaze roam unhurriedly over her splayed body.

"Finally, a position I know too." Cindy lolled back and moaned. She felt like she was basking under a hot sun. Luke's attentive yet restrained eyes warmed her in a very comfortable way. Her vaginal depths chugged softly, as if a finger were tapping her there from the inside. The feeling of flowing honey indicated that she was getting richly wet.

He panted and tensed his penis hard, pressing the tip against her. She held her breath as the thick thing pushed her labia apart, digging half an inch between them along with her panties. The throbbing down there took on a different, more urgent quality.

"Hmm. Like yesterday. That's hot!" he mumbled, stroking her thighs, which he held aloft. "Or - is this going too far for you?"

"No," she heard herself say and clasped his knees, feeling for the firm muscles in his legs. "I thought it was nice when we did it like this yesterday, too."

Luke nodded seriously. He clasped her thighs and pulled her against him with all his might, causing her back to slide across the mat. His rock-hard cock, transformed by the underpants into a tent peg, slid even deeper. The head had to be almost inside her now, encased in two layers of fabric that were rapidly soaking. He felt huge.

"Phew!"

Cindy swallowed and got up on her elbows so she could look into her lap. In the middle, the white of her panties was barely visible, the fabric wedget into the cleft. Instead, her labia bulged up on the left and right, embracing the black-clad pillar. She reached out and touched Luke's cock, feeling over the bulging shaft.

"Is this intercourse yet?" he asked, possibly to himself.

"Not for me." She smiled up at him. "Let's say - a particularly intimate caress."

Luke thought for a moment. Then he moved his hips back and pulled out his cock. The friction and sudden absence of the intruder created a stimulus all its own, and Cindy moaned softly.

"I think that's super sexy," he said softly, staring at her pubic area. She lifted herself up, onto her palms, and followed his gaze. The damp gusset of her panties was crumpled and crowded into the dilated entrance, embraced left and right by fleshy lips. You could see exactly where something big must have been just a moment ago, half inside her. A shockingly erotic view.

Would she have shown herself like this to Patrick, her last boyfriend? she asked herself. Probably not. With Luke, on the other hand, she felt no resistance, only this sensual, flowing tension in her body. With him it was about nothing. Here she felt safe. Cared for. Secure.

"I have a wish," Luke said then, his eyes still on her open pussy.

"Mm?"

"Elli - had a very small clitoris," he began hesitantly. "I never really saw it clearly. I never have seen one before, either. Can I have a look at yours, Cindy?"

Could he? Hmm, why not?

"Yeah, no problem." She lowered herself onto her back. "Take off my panties, it doesn't matter now."

He did, and her throat did get tight as he carefully spread her legs and crouched between them. Now her naked pussy was right in front of his eyes.

"Here?" A careful fingertip touched her.

"Down lower. Stroke me a little and it will get bigger."

Tender contact, soft friction, electric tingling. She breathed and moved her thighs farther apart. In her mind's eye she saw what Luke was now looking at: the shaft of her clit, hidden under a rosy bit of skin, and in front the pearl, pinkish and the size of a pea.

"That looks just like my cockhead. Only much smaller," he marveled.

"It's the same thing, sort of." She played her pelvis back and forth.

"The clitoris has many more nerve endings." He corrected, based on his acquired knowledge, and pressed against it. A soft sting went through her body, and she sighed comfortingly.

"Want a lick?" she suggested, and had to giggle. Orally pleasured by her own brother? Funny. The next moment, she winced and arched her back as a firm mouth closed around her most intimate place and a tongue caressed the central spot, warm and wet and soft.

She yelped and clawed at the mat with both hands. This was - awesome! Not the hasty licking, the impatient sucking that she had already experienced and found beautiful. Luke was indulging her as methodically and unobtrusively as a painter who strokes only as much paint on the canvas as absolutely necessary to create the perfect picture.

Her mind shut down, the last of her thoughts jerked to a halt. The lips down there took possession of her, exploring her crotch, playing with her vagina, teasing, caressing. The tongue described circles around her smoldering clit and licked at her, into her, saliva mixing with other fluids. Wet smacking sounds drifted up to her, and she breathed as if against a weight as Luke pushed his tongue as deep into her channel as he could get. This felt...good! Oh so good!

"Yes...yes..." she stammered, lifting her lower belly towards him, wanting to intensify the contact, to feel even more, of him, of herself, of everything. His fingers were against her, pulling her labia wide open, and he licked her everywhere, inside, outside, above, below, and she squirmed in his grip, gasping, straining, trembling...

Luke let go of her and straightened up. She blinked up disoriented. Her whole underbelly pulsed by itself, and a gnawing hunger filled her core. Why not go further? She wanted more, much more, wanted it all...