Kama Sutra: The Sibblings Position

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shall I go on?" Luke wiped his lips.

"I don't know," she gulped, uncertain. "If you do, I'll cum in a minute."

"And - do you want me to?" His eyes had turned the color of wet coal.

"Don't know. On the one hand, yes. But then it´s over. I would prefer to play along a little more."

"Good." A weak grin. "Then you can lick me, if that's what you like."

Lick him? Take his cock in her mouth? Did she want that? Was that part of it, too? No counterargument appeared, so apparently it did. Yes, suddenly the idea of living, strong man-flesh seemed to her as tempting as never before.

"Good." She scrambled up and pointed to the mat. "Lie down. I'll take over."

He took her place and stretched out, arms over the head. When she pulled down his underpants and his cock bounced against his belly with a clap, it seemed perfectly normal, almost inevitable. She bent over her brother and looked at his privates up close. Fat, was her first thought. Not overly long, but of an impressive volume.

For some reason, a bear came to her mind. It was a bear's cock, thick and massive. And didn't Luke resemble a bear anyway? Not physically, but by the essence of his being? Calm, but alert. He did his thing. A loner. But he followed everything that was going on around him.

Gently she took the warm organ in her fingers and flexed it up and left and right, admiring it from all sides. The foreskin seemed to be tight and had retracted completely, the glans shimmering in a hue between dark purple and brown. At the tip, a little transparent liquid had oozed out of the slit and glistened in the light of the afternoon sun.

Cindy went close with her nose and sniffed. A dark smell. Clean, but a little animalistic. Bearish? She stuck out her tongue and licked the tip along the underside of the shaft, all the way to the front. Luke twitched softly and groaned.

She liked the smell, and the taste, she decided. With effort, she opened her jaws wide to get her brother's rod between her teeth. She sucked on the distinctly protruding head and felt for the slit with the tip of her tongue, playing with it. Her hands wrapped around the shaft and the tight scrotum, she massaged it mindfully, feeling the egg-shaped contours shift under the wrinkled skin.

"Mmmm..." Luke moaned lustfully and moved under her. With growing enthusiasm, she gave him a slow-motion blowjob. She rubbed the rim of his cockhead with the edges of her teeth, bit tenderly into the shaft, and sucked on him until he shivered. His bear taste filled her mouth and head like the sultry, barely breathable air before a thunderstorm...

Cindy straightened and swallowed hard. Her jaw muscles ached; she could no longer take that fat cock between her teeth.

"Too big? Sorry," he muttered.

She quickly shook her head and smiled at him. "No. Your dong is great. I like the shape, and the thickness. But I can't open my mouth that wide for very long, it aches."

"Yeah. Elli said that too." He sighed and rubbed his eyes. "Too big, though."

"Even during sex?" she echoed, squeezing his member. "Did she complain then, too?"

"No."

"Well, see? So, not too big."

He nodded and looked at her, waiting, breathing heavily. Was she to determine what happened next? What she wanted?

Uncertainty overcame her like a cold splash on the back. Maybe the both oft hem have already gotten too carried away. All of a sudden she was not sure if it was true that it means nothing, if sibblings have oral sex with each other. Was she supposed to taste the intimate flavor of Luke? It still was on her tongue and this made her uneasy.

"I - I need something to drink," she said, standing up. "Are you coming?"

"Okay." Luke got up as well. They grinned at each other like children concocting a prank, then scurried down the hall and down the stairs, giggling and snorting all the way, enjoying the nudity. This eased the pangs of discomfort somewhat. It felt the way it always has been between them.

The kitchen window faced the driveway; normally no one came in there. Still, nervousness flickered across her skin like electric sparks as she opened the refrigerator and took out a bottle. What if someone happened to walk by now and saw them like this, both stark naked, and Luke with a big boner?

She took a few long sips straight from the bottle and then handed it to Luke. He drank, but without taking his eyes off her. Then he put the bottle away and they stood facing each other. Luke stepped toward her and took her in his arms. Just loosely, waiting. His cock was warm and hard against her lower belly.

Cindy looked up, into his eyes, and put her hands on his shoulders. She shivered, and glowed at the same time. Her brother felt trustingly firm and warm. And how delicious he smelled! She buried her face against his chest and sucked in the air. His arms closed around her, and he stroked her between the shoulder blades. All was good, she decided by herself. No need to worry.

"Now what?" he murmured against her hair.

"Don't know." She trembled slightly. "Another Kama Sutra position?"

He fell silent. "We're naked," he then reasoned. "You know what that means."

She nodded against his chest.

"So, is that what you want? Do you want to have real sex with me?"

Real sex. With her brother. To feel that voluminous rod, inside. "I don't know," she whispered.

"Not for now, then," he decided, emphasis in his voice.

"Do you want it?" She looked up at him.

"Yes." He squeezed her against him. "But only if you really want it. Otherwise, no."

She faltered. "Let's go back upstairs first. Down here I keep thinking the next minute someone will see us through the window."

"All right, come on."

He took her by the hand and they climbed the stairs. Cindy felt a little sobered. Was everything they were doing okay? Or would she feel afterwards that she had made a mistake? Maybe it was safer to keep a little distance until she figured that out. So far, everything had felt like a lazy, erotic dream, and she wanted it to stay that way.

Wordlessly, they went back to her room, she pushed the door closed. And just as silently, they knelt on the mat, facing each other. Luke's cock had lost some of its hardness and hung down in an elegant arc, still thick and bobbing with his pulse. Now it slowly straightened up again under her gaze.

They looked at each other. Tension hung in the air between them like a pungent aroma.

"Touch yourself," Luke said softly.

"Huh?"

He hinted at a grin. "I've never seen a girl play with herself before," he explained. "I'd love to. And I´ll let you watch me...if you want."

Cindy had to laugh. Maybe this idea wasn't so silly. Excited as they were, surely they would both come soon. And after an orgasm, maybe she would be able to look at everything with more rationality than she was able to muster right now.

"All right." She grinned and spread her knees wide apart. Then she put the tips of her fingers on her labia and pulled them apart, massaging them, rubbing both sides against each other. As she did so, she pushed up on her clit, which quickly swelled again. The touches stirred the familiar yearning in her. She liked pleasuring herself. And apparently she also liked being watched while doing so.

He sat motionless, studying her every move. Only the growing hardness of his prick signaled the excitement that filled him. This fired Cindy up. She breathed hard, her pelvis circled slowly. With two fingers she pressed rhythmically on her pearl, and with the other hand she clasped a breast and rolled the soft flesh. Dark tingles ran over her skin, and ran up high to the roots of her hair.

Luke took his cock in his hand and pushed the foreskin all the way down. The head protruded so plumply from the ring of his fingers, as if its bursting was to be feared. Cindy gulped as her brother began to leisurely jerk off, right in front of her. She panted and stroked herself with more vigor.

She felt good. Lustful. Excited, in a good way. This was hot, but harmless - they weren't touching, after all. So she might as well lie on one side and put one leg up and fold it to the side so Luke could see her doing it to herself even better. Yes, his eyes lit up and he sped up his movements.

A deep sensuality filled her to the last cell. She reveled in it, let herself drift, enjoyed her own femininity, the arousal, the showing of herself. Her fingers dipped into the spring, which now flowed abundantly, and spread the slippery juices over all the folds around. Her clit throbbed warmly and grew as big as a marble, seemingly. She took it between her fingertips and rubbed back and forth, moaning. Her pelvis twitched from inside.

"I'll be ready in a minute," she wailed, fixing her eyes on Luke's now firmly massaged cock, "You too?"

"Yes, me too." He hesitated. "I want you to come first. And I want to watch, up close. Is that all right?"

"Of course. Come here." There was no more reservation, no holding back. She wanted it, wanted it all, wanted to give it all to him, show it.

Luke lay down sideways, on one elbow, his head between her open thighs, just two hands widths from her gaping cleft. He sucked in an audible breath and growled with pleasure. She swallowed hard and kept rubbing, spreading her labia, letting him peer into her fleshy tunnel.

With her lower lip clenched in her teeth, she fixated on his face, read every emotion in his expression, recognized what he liked, what he reacted to it, and gave it to him, more and more intensely. She thrust two fingers deep into her vagina, and he blinked, mouth open with fascination. She pulled the rosy folds wide apart, presented herself to him, felt the heat of his gaze on her, deliciously pointed, like thorns caressing her most sensitive parts.

"Uh...almost...almost..." she panted, jerking up with each thrust of her pelvis. Her fingers around her pussy, squelching sounds, heated flesh.

Luke moved even closer, to within inches of her glowing lust center. She whimpered with desire and longing, pressing her labia so tightly between her fingertips that it almost hurt. Her brother grabbed her thighs and pushed them apart as far as her tendons would allow, and the surge of tension shot an extra thrill into her.

"Oh, God...oh, God..."

The pulsing began, the erratic, uncontrollable spasming, the contracting, deep from within her, abrupt spurts, and Luke's eyes widened, she saw. With irresistible power, something was growing inside her, out of her, gripping her.

"Wwwwaaaahhhh..."

She roared as a deliciously flowing orgasm rolled over her, as sinfully sweet as the mother of all sugar cookies. Jerking, she hung on the mat, enjoying the incredible thrill of her whole underbelly working and heaving, and her brother watching it up close, her pleasure reflected in his face. So direct. So intimate. So trusted.

Simply wonderful.

She put her head back and laughed impulsively, in time with the electric shocks of pleasure that jolted through her. The climax flushed her over a perfect rainbow arc, becoming lighter, lighter, looser, passing into the familiar afterglow, a gentler descent that...

Unexpectedly, Luke's mouth thrust forward and latched on to her throbbing pussy, sucking. Hard.

"UHH?"

No! Not like this. Not now. Too much, too directly. She reached down, wanted to get Luke away, push him back, break the contact. But then she realized that she had gripped her brother's head, pressing it frenetically against her. That her pelvis was going up and down, that she was rubbing against him, that she was squeezing the air out between her teeth, rearing up.

What the...?

Cindy came a second time, with a lightning-like discharge that took all her breath away. She squirmed, pressed her trembling thighs around the head between them, and thrust her pussy into Luke's mouth so hard that she would have been afraid for his teeth - if she had still been able to think anything at all.

Delicious, dark mushroom clouds rolled up in front of her closed eyelids. Rorschach figures, with unexceptional ecstatic meanings. She watched in amazement as her body twitched of its own accord, as her abdominal muscles tensed hard, as her arms fidgeted and flickered. Her groin had turned into something like a glowing cauldron, a nameless place of heat that drove sweat to her skin.

It was impossible to go higher. That was her impression, until a thumb penetrated her, deeply, and curved. Stimulated her inside, in a place that was something like the center of the blaze. Not tenderly, but raw. Demanding. Possessive.

She snapped up and screamed, her voice strangely flat. The third wave hit her, shock-like, and knocked her over, whirling her away, into nowhere. In the distance a girl laughed, or sobbed, it was indistinguishable. Everything dissolved in the electric fire, vanished in a single, billowing rush of heat...

Luke's face wavered in front of her, his expression half pleased, half frightened.

"Cindy? Are you all right?"

She growled and reached for him, clutching him with her arms and legs, her pulsing opening longing for him.

"Cindy? What-"

"Fuck me!" she yelped, feeling the sweaty friction of skin on skin. "Go!"

"Uh - do you really still want to..."

"NOW!" She screamed in his face, beside herself with anger at the hesitation. "DO IT!"

"But..."

"I want it. I need it. Now!" Tears of frustration and anger streamed from her eyes. She pounded her fist against his shoulder and bared her teeth. She was no longer a girl, but a primitive female beast, a part of her realized, as fascinated as she was shocked.

"Okay. It's okay. I was just thinking...uh, what position would be..."

"FUCK ME!"

Luke snapped his mouth shut. A fumble, down, and a massive, hot pole pressed against her. She whimpered with impatience and spread her legs, pulling them to her body and making herself ready, filled with hunger and madness. A gasp from him, and then he thrust in.

Cindy arched her back and screamed again, at the top of her lungs. It felt more intense than her first time, because oft he way her brother's thick cock stretched her. She groaned and stuck her tongue out as far as it would go to even somehow endure this outrageous sensation. So strong! So good! So heavenly horny!

Luke lay on top of her and thrust. He fought for control, she registered, but without a chance. She clung to him, held tight, just wanted to impale herself deeper on this divine rod, let herself be opened, penetrated. His body responded automatically, and his hip movements turned into something urgent, greedy, into fast, hard thrusts against her.

"Yes...yes...yes...nnnnnggghhh..."

Pleasure or agony, now impossible to tell apart. She whimpered and spasmed, internal organs sending random alerts, pain and ecstasy to her flickering brain. Were those her calves and heels, locked around a man's firm buttocks like a bear trap? Whose were the two arms, the hands beneath her that held her pressed against him with iron pressure? Who gave that throaty roaring?

No matter. Nothing mattered anymore, except these feverish thrusts, shorter and shorter, harder and harder, this tightening, like an endless metal spring that a god was twisting, on and on, beyond the point of pain, and more, more, more, more, more...

Something came down on her, crushing her there like an insect. This orgasm was a thing from another world, from an earlier, primordial universe. Too raw for weak mortals, too glaring, too sharp. Only a soft croak escaped from her torn throat, she trembled all over, as if she was possessed by a fever.

The creature on top of her growled and tensed several times. Hot thrusts inside her, so good, but also just another squall in this cyclone that held her as tightly bound as a medieval instrument of torture. The waves of her lust splashed up, running into each other, through each other, a cross sea of painful ecstasy, and she wanted more of it, more and more, to lose herself in it, dissolving completely, and shivering in horror at the same time.

"Cindy? What's wrong?"

Laughing. Crying. Unleashed flesh that burned and dissolved.

"Cindy? I don't know exactly what..."

She shrieked and bucked and bared her teeth. Bit into something, someone. Nameless fear flooded into her beneath the lust. Where was she? Was she ever going to get out of this state, this maelstrom?

"Cindy!"

Two dark eyes before her, concern in them. She growled like a demon and whooped as another wave sloshed through her, hot cold, black white, fear enticing.

"Cindy! You've got to come back down."

Ah, that squirming, that shuddering, that whooping. Come down? She didn't want to come down, she wanted to keep going up, higher, higher, no matter how thin the air got, how...

A hand on her cheek. Lips on her panting mouth, firm and trusting. The intimacy of the sudden kiss cut through her frenzy, and her eyes flickered.

The dark pupils. The closeness. The familiarity.

Something came loose, gave way. A storm sail that was cut loose and no longer offered any resistance to the raging. She continued to drift through the ocean of lust, but the waves slowly ebbed.

Cindy's gaze cleared. Luke was still kissing her, looking into her eyes. He lay on top of her, holding her tightly, with his body, and by both wrists. She moaned and gave the command to her muscles to loosen. It took a while for her arms and legs to find their way out of the rigidity.

Her brother ended the kiss and let go of her.

"Are you okay?" he wanted to know.

"Think so." Her voice sounded like a rusty lock in which a key was turning for the first time in ages. She suddenly shivered with a sudden chill and wrapped her arms around Luke's neck.

They kissed, carefully, with eye contact. Her whole body felt as if it had been caught under a steam roller. But that was okay. Apparently, you could survive steam rollers. Even enjoy them. She tried a smile, but only managed a half-grimace.

"I'm sorry if that was too much for you," he explained to her, concerned. "I didn't mean to..."

"That wasn't too much." Now the smiling worked. She squeezed him tightly, feeling the full, warm thing still resting inside her. "That was - just perfect, Luke."

"Okay." Another kiss. "Do you want me out?"

"Mm, no. Stay a little longer. It feels good like this."

"Okay."

She nestled her face against the crook of his neck and smelled the aroma of his sweat, and their mingled lust. A great emptiness filled her, but it was a wonderful fit. I just fucked my brother, ran through her mind. Who would have thought that Luke, of all people, would be the perfect lover for me? That sex, of all things, would connect us in a way we could never have otherwise?

"I'm so glad you're my brother," she murmured against him, giggling weakly. "And that you know so much about the Kama Sutra."

He squeezed her and moved a little. The intimate contact of his cock inside her caused a pleasant burning sensation, like sore muscles after an exercise that had led to deep satisfaction. They were both silent, listening to their own bodies and thoughts.

"And now?" she heard his voice.

And now? No idea. Everything was new, changed, open. A dawn after a stormy night, the sky blanketed. Where was the feeling of being trapped that had dominated her only yesterday?

"Tell me, how many of these Kama Sutra positions have we tried so far?" she asked.

He thought. "Ten." he said a second later.

"Ten in twenty-four hours," she reflected. "There are a hundred in all, yes?"

"At least."

"And how many hours do we have until Mom and Dad get back?"

He raised his head and looked at her. "You want to keep going?"

"Don't you?"

"I thought we..."

She closed his mouth with a kiss. Plus tongue, just to be sure. Wrinkles of laughter formed around the corners of his eyes, and he pulled her tighter into his arms. She snuggled into his grip, enjoying the weight of his body on her. As he did so, his semi-hard penis slipped further in, and she felt a gush of warm fluid run from her cunt. For a dry run, this experiment had turned out quite wet!