Kamchatka

Story Info
In 19th century Russia, a couple is sold for a ritual.
3k words
4.14
7.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zsazsa12
zsazsa12
74 Followers

Tatyana smiled at Aleksandr's lightly snoring form. The tent about them fluttered in the cool wind, and in the distance she could hear the rushing water of the Bistraya River. Four months ago they had been married in St. Petersburg, and shortly thereafter they had embarked on a long trip to the Kamchatka Peninsula, the northeastern tip of Russia. They had journeyed on the invitation of Ivan, a classmate of Aleksandr, who was in Kamchatka, studying the cultural practices of the native Komyut peoples. The opportunity to visit the wild, untamed land seemed was one that the two could not bear to miss; they accepted the invitation at once.

Tatyana and Aleksandr were to meet Ivan Petropavlovsk the following week. He had provided a guide to them, who had led them to tour the volcanoes in the western part of the peninsula. They had seen the towering mountains spewing smoke and hundreds of miles of untamed forest. They were dirty, but content. Having grown up comfortably in the city, they had never experienced such solitude.

Tatyana was thirsty. She and Aleksandr had made love earlier in the evening and she had not bothered to put any clothes on. She stood up quietly and opened the tent, taking care to not wake Aleksandr. She stepped outside, feeling wild and savage as she looked up at the moon while naked. She slipped on some sandals, looked about herself one more time to be sure the their guide was still in their tent, and then hurried off to the nearby stream.

The cold bit against her skin, but she did not care; when would she get the opportunity to live so freely? She reached the stream, and knelt down. She could see her pale white form reflected in the moonlight. She gathered up some of the cold water with her hands, and lifted it to her mouth, drinking deeply. The water, disturbed by her hands, began to calm again. Tatyana looked down. She saw the reflection of a strange form, standing above her.

Tatyana attempted to spin around but a heavy hand locked onto the back of her neck, the other hand clasped over her mouth. Another form jabbed her belly with a gloved fist, knocking the air out of her nose and stopping her from screaming. Tatyana felt a liquid being poured into her ear. Her breathing slowed, her muscles weakening. And then she collapsed into the arms of her captor.

The form with the gloved first took a step back. He was dressed in the clothes of an indigenous Komyut priest, a cloak drawn heavily over his head, a wood mask concealing his face. But if his mask was off, Tatyana would have recognized her friend Ivan. Ivan looked to the Komyut warriors gathered about him, one of him was holding the unconscious Tatyana. Ivan gestured to the tent where Aleksandr was still asleep, instructing the Komyuts to follow him.

***

Ivan sat silently in the corner of a dark cavern. At its center was a long stone slab, about it dozens of candles. The smell of burning sage filled the air. Lying on the stone slab was the naked form of Tatyana. Her arms and legs were stretched out, bound by ropes to the corner of the slab.

Were he another man, Ivan may have been aroused by the sight of his classmate's bride in front of him. But Ivan had no interest in her. For a year he had lived with the Komyut people as part of his studies, slowly earning their trust. But they refused steadfastly to let him view their religious rituals. Of most interest to Ivan was the rituals the Komyuts undertook while preparing to go on a raid of neighboring tribes. Ivan was desperate; being able to witness such a ritual would make him the star of the St. Petersburg academy. He had to strike a deal with the Komyuts.

Tatyana moaned quietly. She was waking, her head tossing from side to side. As if on cue, a young Komyut woman walked into the cavern. She was completely naked, with long black hair that stretched to her buttocks. Balanced on her head was a jar. Tatyana tilted her head as best she could, her uncomfortably stretched body barely able to move.

Tatyana began to plead with the Komyut woman, perhaps hoping that she could understand Russian. The Komyut woman simply smiled warmly, looking down at Tatyana. Tatyana realized that her words were unintelligible. She bit her lip and began to cry. The Komyut woman still smiled warmly. With a hand, she brushed away one of Tatyana's tears, cupping her cheek. Perhaps that gesture made Tatyana more comfortable, as she relaxed a little.

The Komyut woman reached up to the jar on her head and took it in her hands. Perhaps Tatyana thought about how thirsty she was. She did not turn away as the Komyut woman put the jar to her mouth. A liquid poured from the jar into Tatyana's mouth. It was only after two gulps that Tatyana clearly realized that it was not water she was drinking. But it was too late. The Komyut woman held Tatyana's face gently and poured the rest of the liquid into Tatyana's mouth.

Tatyana's body fell slack, but she was still conscious. It wasn't clear if she initially she felt it as the Komyut woman moved her hand to Tatyana's groin and began to pulse her hands methodically against her flesh. But it was clear that her body was responding as the Komyut woman moved down to start licking at Tatyana's womanhood. Ivan watched with interest. He knew that same-sex relations among Komyut women was common, especially as the men were off raiding. But now he began to understand that these relations were sanctified as religious practice.

Tatyana's eyes were open and staring at the ceiling. Her chest began to rise and fall as the Komyut woman continued to work at her. As her breath shallowed, her head began to loll from side to side. She moaned quietly. Her stare broke, and she blinked, as though trying to understand the vague but powerful feelings in her body. She looked down, and saw the sight of the Komyut woman between her thighs. Perhaps the shock of the sight pushed Tatyana to climax; she gritted her teeth and squealed quietly as the Komyut woman caressed her buttocks, her mouth still working intently.

And then the Komyut stopped. She stood abruptly, chanting a phrase. She took the jar in her hand and put it again to Tatyana's mouth, chanting all the while. Perhaps Tatyana understood that the liquid wasn't poison, or maybe she realized that resisting was not an option; her tense mouth opened slightly as she accepted the jar at her lips. The Komyut woman then began to walk out of the room. Tatyana was watching her all the time, her eyes moving between the Komyut woman's buttocks and breasts. Was Tatyana developing an attraction to her?

Two Komyut men walked shortly thereafter into the room, nude as well. Tatyana watched them drowsily, the liquid she had just drank still having a strong effect. The men looked distractedly at Tatyana's sweaty form. One man's member was half-engorged, twitching slightly. Perhaps he had heard Tatyana moaning in her strange language. Her drugged eyes looked to his member with interest.

The men took the ropes binding Tatyana and unloosed them from the stakes aside the slab. Tatyana moaned as her arms and legs finally found relief, but all too quickly her wrists and ankles were bound together tightly. One man took a section of rope and tied it about Tatyana's mouth, muffling her from speaking. Another bound her eyes with a strip of fabric. A long stake was slid through her bindings. The men then picked up the stake and began to carry her from the room. After some time, Ivan followed behind, taking care he was not noticed.

Tatyana was taken to a gigantic central cavern. There, in the center of the cavern, was a wooden dais, imposing over the room. Ivan saw two massive iron wheels in the center of the room, suspended above the dais imposing scaffolds. They looked as they were forged in a modern factory; Ivan made a note to himself to ask how the Komyuts reasoned using modern technology in a ritual such as this. Tatyana was bound to one of the wheels, her arms and legs stretched out long. One of the men removed her blindfold and stepped aside.

Tatyana blinked. Perhaps it was the heat, or the faintly glowing rocks, stream rising from bubbling pools of water, but as Tatyana was carried to a gigantic central cavern she realized that she was inside a volcano. She could see no soul in front of her in the massive cavern. And then she looked to her side, and saw the other huge iron wheel. Her husband Aleksandr was tied to the other wheel as she was, his mouth bound. He was nude, his member hanging low. Her eyes widened as she called out to him; he was unconscious.

Tatyana heard footsteps. People began to fill the hall. Nude Komyut men and women quietly entering, their eyes fixed on Tatyana and Aleksandr. Ivan looked at them and realized that these were warriors who were to head off on a raid, and their wives. They filed into the room and then stood silently. A Komyut man and Komyut woman then stepped forward from the crowd. Ivan recognized him; he was the leader of the Komyut war band. She was his wife. The woman nodded to the man, and then stepped forward.

Ivan could hear Tatyana gasp through her gag. The Komyut woman had knelt down and had taken Aleksandr's member into her mouth. Even Tatyana had not done that; maybe she did not know that such a thing was possible. Tatyana watched as Aleksandr's body began to stir. His eyes flickered open as the Komyut woman noisily sucked at him. His eyes flickered open. He looked down, shocked as he realized what was happening. His body tensed, and he attempted to resist against his restraints, but it was no use, as he was bound tight. The Komyut woman continued her work unimpeded.

Aleksandr looked about himself, and saw the crowd staring at him. He then looked to the side, and saw Tatyana. His face was a picture of shock, and his face reddened. But his initial reaction of shame gave way to confusion as he saw something unexpected. There was a glow in her eyes; some type of wickedness that he could not understand. Tatyana's eyes darted to his now fully-engorged cock, slick with the Komyut woman's saliva. He gasped, attempting to resist the Komyut woman.

Tatyana looked to him. Although her mouth was bound, her eyes were speaking volumes. They were curled in a comforting but naughty expression. Aleksandr realized that she was aroused, more madly aroused than he had ever seen her. She nodded slightly to him. Aleksandr realized that she was giving him permission. He smiled back at her briefly, and then his face tightened as he released himself. The Komyut woman was taken by surprise as he exploded in her mouth. Tatyana saw her swallowing, and then she pulled her mouth away, letting the next bursts of semen strike her face. Tatyana watched as her husband's semen landed on the Komyut's breasts.

The Komyut man then walked up to Tatyana, and spun her wheel so her head was level with his cock. He undid the gag about her mouth and then forcefully entered her mouth, his member already half-erect from watching his wife at work. Tatyana did not complain, and started to suck at him enthusiastically. Perhaps she was thinking of the Komyut woman pleasuring Aleksandr, drawing inspiration from him; wet noises emerged from her throat and mouth as the warrior drew his cock in and out of her mouth.

Tatyana's eyes darted to Aleksandr when they could, who was watching her with amazement. Then her focus would be broken by the power of the Komyut's cock in her mouth. A trail of saliva dripped down her lips as she sucked at him. The Komyut warrior then grabbed her head with her hands. Perhaps she didn't understand what was happening, as one experienced would have better prepared themselves for the coming moment. The Komyut grunted and clenched his teeth. Tatyana squealed as the first taste of semen entered her mouth. She coughed, attempting to swallow as quickly as she could. He pulled his cock out of her mouth with a pop, and ejaculated onto her face as Aleksandr did the Komyut woman. She shut her eyes, letting it spray over her.

The audience began to stamp their feet. Aleksandr and Tatyana locked eyes, intense desire flashing between them. Two nude Komyut women strode forward, jars balanced on their heads. One poured it over Tatyana's face, her mouth open. She drank deeply, letting some of the liquid wash away the semen on her face and breasts. The other poured it into Aleksandr's mouth.

The two of them were loosed from their bonds.Ivan now understood that the actual ritual had been completed; now the celebration was proceeding. Ivan watched as the Komyut crowd descended into a mad bacchanalia, as though one person grabbed the closest person to seek pleasure. The Komyut, he had found, had a practice of communal partner-sharing; women and men were not restricted by monogamous relations for the purposes of sex. And so it was borne out here; people pulling each other onto the floor willy-nilly, grabbing at flesh.

At the center of it, Aleksandr found Tatyana. The Komyut watched approvingly as she pulled Aleksandr to the floor and mounted him. It was hard for Ivan to say if Tatyana at that moment actually understood who her husband was, or if she just conceived of him as a body that she admired. Her face was flushed and red as he entered her. She began to ride him with abandon, back and forth. She grinned at the Komyut who were watching her, as though Tatyana was receiving applause for an excellent performance of a Glinka piano nocturne.

It soon became clear that Tatyana needed more. She took Aleksandr's hands and placed them about her neck, nodding at him. He began to gently squeeze. She moaned and rode him harder. The crowd about them were moaning noisily, but Ivan could still make out her muffled shrieks and his grunts as they cursed in babbled Russian. He thrust into her with force like a piston; were this any other time she would have likely demanded he slow down, but now she only wanted more. She pulled at her breasts as they both came.

She collapsed onto Aleksandr panting. She barely had a moment to recover before two Komyut women pulled her away, giggling. They were eager to taste this strange foreign woman, and they were eager to teach her what to do in return.

The night stretched on for hours and hours. Tatyana was on her knees for a full hour, accepting warrior after warrior. It was though she relished the practice and experience. Aleksandr was cooed over by the Komyut women, some being so eager for him they masturbated to completion before they got their turn with his cock. At one point he watched his wife pleasuring a Komyut woman with her mouth, as she did the same thing to Tatyana. Aleksandr did not know such a thing was possible.

At one point in the night Komyut chief approached, a huge man with a barrel chest. At first Tatyana spread her legs, willing to accept him. But he shook his head, and gestured for Aleksandr to approach. He picked Tatyana and placed her on all fours, and gestured for Aleksandr to enter her. They had never fucked in such animalistic fashion. The chief cheered them on as they did.

The night began to slow, and the sounds of thrusting and licking began to subside. Tatyana and Aleksandr themselves were sprawled out on the floor, dirty, sweating and exhausted. Komyut women were nestled up against the couple, one such woman resting her hand on Tatyana's groin. One last Komyut woman took Aleksandr in her mouth; his cock obliged one last time.

Ivan sat back and pulled out his notebook. He finally felt comfortable recording what he had seen. When he first agreed with the Komyut chief to give Tatyana and Aleksandr as tribute for the ritual, there had been a pang of doubt and regret in his mind. He did not fully understand what would happen to them. But, he reasoned, such is the nature of knowledge. Sometimes sacrifices must be made. He began to write.

A few hours later, Tatyana stirred. She touched her chest, feeling the sticky semen coating it. She twitched suddenly. Ivan realized that she was having flashbacks of the night; perhaps of the first Komyut woman to pleasure her. She looked about enigmatically, first to a Komyut woman who was nestled against her shoulder. Tatyana reached out and touched her breast. Perhaps she was realizing that she could never again enjoy the company of a woman so freely.

Tatyana took a deep breath and sat up, gently moving herself from underneath the Komyut bodies around her. She attempted to stand, but nearly lost her balance as she did so. The Komyut potion was still working its way through her, along with the soreness in her thighs from all of the men she had accepted during the night. She crawled to Aleksandr; Ivan could make out beads of semen crawling out her womanhood down her thigh. She shook him, and his eyes became alert. He looked to her. A long look passed between them; Ivan could not see their expressions.

Finally, he pushed himself up. He then gathered up Tatyana in his arms, lifting her gently. Some of the other Komyut were awake as well, including the chief. The looked at Aleksandr and Tatyana, but made no motion to stop them. Aleksandr held Tatyana close to him as he walked out of the cavern, stepping gently over the bodies of resting Komyut.

Ivan watched them leave. He would have a few busy days of writing, and then he would need to meet his dear friends in Petropavlovsk.

zsazsa12
zsazsa12
74 Followers