Kami with a K

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kami looked surprised at that statement. "Wow. How long did you see each other??

"About 2 1/2 years. She left the job we both worked at, and moved to Vegas. She had, to say the least, issues, one of which was a fear of commitment. She came by it honestly; she'd been married three times, two early marriages were abusive and short, the last ran 14 years to a charming ne'er do well. We were getting maybe a little too close for her comfort, but there were other things going on as well. We did get in contact later on, but by then I'd moved on, figuring that was that, she was gone."

"And you never got together after she came back??"

"No. I was involved in a serious relationship by then, and had also left the job-we were both drivers for the same trucking company-and lived too far apart to make it work effectively. Too bad. Aside from a rewarding sex life, we got along famously in just about everything else. Her fleet manager used to call us two peas in a pod." I got a little dreamy with the reminiscence.

"You miss her, don't you?? Did you ever think of trying to get back together later on??"

"I surely would have tried, but she passed away about a dozen years ago at 58 from bone cancer. Not a day goes by I don't miss her."

Kami looked at me sadly. "Wow. I'm so sorry. You must have really loved her."

I sighed. "I did. I'm not much on the dreamy love kind of stuff, but if I ever had a 'soul mate' she was it. And it all got started because on our second date, I went down on her. So make that boyfriend of yours get with the program."

Kami laughed, and we kissed, short at first, then longer and deeper. A few minutes into our kissing, Kami rolled me onto my back, moving on top of me. She kissed me again, and sat up, riding her pussy up and down my cock, which was pretty stiff to begin with, and now becoming like a steel rod. She reached down as she rode forward, and pushed my dick so it would enter her, and I felt the hot, silky soaked feel of her cum filled cunt engulf me. She let out a long sigh, and took my hands in hers as our eyes met. She slowly slid down on me, taking me all the way inside her til I could feel the head of my cock push against the opening to her womb. She wiggled her ass a little as she settled onto my cock, smiling at the feel of it inside her.

Now that I was firmly implanted in her cum soaked pussy, she leaned forward and we kissed, again long and lustfully. I enjoyed having her long red hair hanging in my face. We started thrusting at each other, slowly building a good rhythm. She giggled at the slurpy feel of my cock moving in and our of her, sloshing in the cum I'd already put in her. I pushed her up, holding her so that I could get her small, sensitive tits in my mouth. I latched onto the left one, sucking the areola to its full puffiness, and tugging on the nipple with my teeth. Kami was squirming after a couple minutes of that, and I moved over to her right tit, giving it the same attention. I lingered on it, at the same time moving her so my cock would drag over her clit. It didn't take but another minute, then she let out a yelp and came, soaking me with more of her womanliness.

Kami collapsed onto my chest, nuzzling the thick hair for a moment as she caught her breath, then kissed me. She rolled off slowly, taking a deep breath.

"Damn, that was good," she said, again taking a deep breath. "How many times are you going to make me cum??"

I smiled and kissed her. "A few more. I want you to be thoroughly satisfied and exhausted when we're done."

Kami smiled and kissed me. "God, I'm almost worn out already!!"

I eased her onto her back, now taking in the sight of her, pretty face and long red hair, slender body, areolae and nipples erect, skinny waist, long legs that came up to her red haired pussy, her bush framing her open inner labia, from which was still leaking some of the cum I soaked her with an hour earlier. She was gorgeous.

I leaned toward Kami, my cock bobbing out in front of me. She smiled and took it in her hand, stroking as I got closer to her red haired paradise. She kept stroking-not that I needed it, I was primed-as she guided it to her. She pulled me in, and I felt it hit her pussy lips, and I pushed inside. Kami let out a sigh as I pushed into her womb, now from a different angle. I was able to get the base of my dick in contact with her clit, and moved my hips so that I'd generate some friction. She smiled and shuddered as she felt the pressure once more on her most sensitive spot.

I started to slowly grind away at Kami, making sure to rotate my hips every time I hit bottom, giving her pressure inside, and on her clit, my balls slapping into her skinny little ass on each thrust. I looked at her and smiled, then kissed her. I felt her soft tits on my chest, and pushed deep, holding inside her so she could feel the full effect of my cock on and in her. She let out another long sigh, and I felt her long legs wrap around me.

I stroked in and out of her while we were in our full court press, until I felt her start to shake.

"Cum for me, Kami. I want to feel your pretty cunt squeezing my dick inside you. I want to feel you cumming all around me."

Kami looked up at me, then kissed me, and I felt her try to cry out, except my mouth was firmly on hers. I released the kiss, and she cried out once more, then pulled me to her, kissing me violently, pressing her mouth into mine, almost biting my lips, her tongue trying to pull mine right out of my mouth. I let her orgasm wash over, then subside. I was still hard as a post, and pulled out of her. I rolled over onto my side, taking her with me. I got situated, and pulled her to me. I got her in position, and pushed my cock into her, now sidesaddle. We lay together for a while, kissing softly, my stiff dick firmly embedded in her very wet pussy while she lazily played her fingers in the hair on my chest. I held her ass, keeping her tight to me. After a while, I started slowly stroking in and out of her, drawing the top of my shaft over her clit, a move that had clearly been a ringing success in bringing Kami to orgasm over and over.

After making her cum one more time. I pulled away from her, rolling onto my back, my cock now standing straight up. She smiled and kissed me, and I expected she was going to mount me again, coming full circle in our lovemaking. Instead, she licked her lips.

"I've neglected something," she said, smiling at me. "You've had me so distracted, I almost forgot I wanted to do this, especially after that wonderful way you ate me before. With that, she took my cock in hand, and leaned forward to take it into her mouth.

Kami licked around the head, taking a couple inches into her mouth. "Mmmm, tastes good," she said after a couple of tentative licks to start, then engaging more fully as she came to like the flavor of our mixed cums. "I was a little apprehensive at first, since I've never tasted me, at least not til tonight." She looked up at me with a smile. "We taste good together." Then, in a move returning the favor I had done for her earlier, she pulled off, moved up to my face, and kissed me. I met her eagerly, my tongue and hers tangling. She broke the kiss, laughing. "I knew you'd like that!!"

"I did. I was afraid maybe I'd gone a little too far, too soon, when I kissed you after I came in you. I can see it was the right move. I love how you've embraced some new things. Not everyone likes kissing their partner after they've cum."

"I wasn't sure, either, when you kissed me with cum on your tongue, especially mixed with my own. But it was pretty good." She kissed me again, and went back down to my cock, again taking it in her mouth, this time working me over more thoroughly, going up and down on it, her right hand holding my shaft, the left cradling and fondling my balls.

Kami worked me over pretty good for about ten minutes, and I was getting close, cum leaking from my cock into her mouth, which she swallowed eagerly. pulling off and licking her lips when she'd get a big drop of it. When I knew I was reaching the point of no return, I gently pulled her arm so she'd lift off me before I blew my load into her sweet mouth. Much as I wanted her to swallow my cum, I wanted to finish by cumming full and hard in her sweet red haired pussy.

Kami took the hint, and climbed up over me, straddling me. Her inner labia parted as her legs spread, her slick lips ready for my cock to pass through them once more. She leaned forward to kiss me, a long deep kiss, while she positioned my cock at her opening. I felt her body move as she sat back down, and I felt her pussy open as the head went in, then the slickness of her insides as I slid all the way into her.

She looked down at me, her blue eyes bright as we gazed at each other. "I want you to cum in me this time."

I looked back up at her, my cock balls deep in her red haired twat, her soft, puffy tits in full arousal, her pretty face smiling at me. "I know it's a little late to ask this, but is that OK?? I mean, I've already spilled a pretty good load inside you. But you should know I am not firing blanks. If the timing isn't right, there's a very good possibility you would wind up taking classes for two before long."

Kami's face contorted as she did some quick mental math. "Yeah, I should be OK, I need to get on the pill now that I'm here, especially if we're going to keep doing this." She kissed me lustily. "And I for sure want to keep doing this." She kissed me again. "But I'm OK tonight." She gave me a curious smile. "But the idea that you could be knocking me up is kinda hot." She looked me in the eye, and started riding slowly, and I met her by thrusting from underneath. I wanted to give her one last good cum before I filled her, so I put my hand on her belly, my thumb pointed down. I laid my thumb on her clit as she rode, giving her some added pressure. She shifted a little, and the new angle was working to get me there quicker.

Kami had been riding a wave most of the evening, as I was doing my level best to make her cum as much as I could. It was working, and the fullness of my cock inside her, and my thumb working her clit soon had her crying out, biting her arm so not to make enough noise to wake my niece. I held inside her til she recovered. She kissed me hard while she was coming down, and I could feel her tits on my chest, and her pussy quivering around my cock. She sat up, and I reached for her tits, massaging them, and playing with the nipples. She shuddered a couple of times as the electricity from my playing with her jolted her pussy, which was now squeezing me, getting me to the point of no return. She rocked on me quickly a couple of times, and smiled. I was swelling inside her, and she knew I was about to blow.

Kami took my hands. "Cum for me, baby. Cum in my red haired pussy, fill me like you did before...." Her voice trailed off. I pulsed and shot, a small burst at first, then a long blast of cum that hit her cervix, and another, and more, splashing inside her pulsing cunt, deep in her perhaps fertile pussy. The heat of my cum set her off one more time, and she came in a delayed hit as my ejaculation trailed off, my cum now just a steady flow as I spent myself in her. She squeezed my hands tight, then leaned forward to kiss me, her tits again resting on my chest. We stayed together for what seemed like forever, my slowly flagging dick staying up in her longer than I could ever expect, though I was so turned on by this unexpected visit from my niece's hot best friend, it had me really going.

Finally, she rolled off me and lay beside me on the bed. I turned to face her, and we kissed again. Kami giggled as my cum escaped her and ran down her thigh onto the bed. She sighed loudly, and smiled at me.

"That was incredible!! I wish my boyfriend could do me like that."

"Well, he's young yet. He can learn."

"I dunno. I can't even get him to go down on me." She looked at me a moment, her fingers again playing in the hair on my chest. "Maybe you can teach him."

I laughed out loud. "I can only imagine how that conversation will go. My guess is, after he and I talk, you don't have a boyfriend any more."

Kami laughed too. "Might not matter. I know where I can get good sex from a guy who will go down on me, before and after he cums." She was still playing in my chest hair. "You have such a great chest, so hairy. It feels so manly."

"I take in your boyfriend doesn't??"

"A little right in the middle," she said, playing in the thick patch at the center of my chest. "And he keeps saying he wants to shave it. I always tell him, no, don't, I like a man with some hair."

"I won't disappoint!!"

Kami kissed me. "No, you don't!! You're like a big grizzly bear!!" She kissed me again.

"You should share a bed with me in the winter. All this hair will keep you very warm."

Kami kissed me again, now running her hand all over my chest. "Mmmmm...I think I'd like that!! Makes me wish for January already. I can just picture being snuggled to you on a cold night." She kissed me once more.

We were getting sleepy by now, as it was close to 3 AM, and it had been a long day, never mind Kami and I being spent from the late evening fun. I knew the girls had to go over to the college in the morning for schedules and other registration tasks. I kissed Kami's forehead. "We should get some sleep."

Kami sighed, a contented satisfied sigh of a woman well fucked. "Yeah, we probably should. Cami and I have to be out fairly early." She kissed me, and canned the light, and we drifted off together.

I woke up around 9:30 the next morning, not unusual for my retired ass, to find I was alone in bed. There was a note on the nightstand, with a Hershey's kiss on it. It read:

"Thanks for last night. Making love with you was amazing. And you gave me some things to think about. See you this afternoon. Love, Kami

PS: I'm SO-underlined four times-full of your cum!! XOXOX"

I got hard immediately thinking of this pretty little redhead going about her college registration in a pair of running shorts, her pussy full of my seed, probably some leaking out, making her panties damp. I couldn't wait for the girls to get back.

They returned about 4 PM, having gotten everything done they needed to do. Cami went into her room to stash some things, and Kami took the opportunity to give me a deep kiss. "Cami has no idea," she said, holding fingers to her lips, as if to say, "it's our little secret." We spent the rest of the day with me showing them around town, having dinner at one of the growing number of food trucks, and later watching a movie. Kami and I gave each other surreptitious glances the whole time, the kind of knowing looks two lovers give each other that others in the room don't get.

I did some work on my projects that night, but didn't get a visit from Kami-not that I expected it-and went to bed around 1 AM. A half hour later, I heard the door open, and a tall, slender frame came into the room, pulled off a shirt, then slipped into bed with me.

"Hi," said Kami, smiling and kissing me.

"Hi," I said, kissing her back.

"Not working on the books tonight??"

"I did for a while. I was pretty beat after last night. I ain't 22 anymore!! So I decided to take an early quit-for me-and knock off."

"Should I go??" I felt Kami snuggle to me, her bare tits pressing into my chest, and her hand reach to my now growing dick.

"Hell, no!! I didn't expect you again tonight after last night, so tonight might not be as intense as last night-as I said, I ain't 22. But I'm glad you're here. And I want to make love to you again, a little more relaxed this time."

Kami smiled in the dim light. "Good," she kissed me again. "I want that too."

I kissed her and grabbed her skinny ass, pulling her to me. I felt my cock press into her panties. We broke the kiss. "Let me take these off," said Kami, pulling away long enough to slide her panties off. She snuggled up again, her bare, furry cunt now pressing into my full erection. She stroked my cock, playing it in her full bush.

"Your cock feels so good against me. I want it inside me."

I kissed her again. "I love the feel of my cock poking into your bush. I love a girl with a hairy pussy. Real women have hair. I hate the shaved clean look. It's always reeked of pedophilia to me." I kissed her again. "And I love the way your hair feels on my shaft when I'm moving in and out of you."

We started to make out, long kisses that were hot and lusty. She played with my cock, and I with her pussy. Finally, we got into position sidesaddle, and I entered her, slowly pushing up into her womb, then we stayed together, barely moving, kissing gently, talking quietly, she playing in my chest hair, I playing with her nipples, slowly building her arousal til she came quietly, letting out a soft moan and a long sigh, her grip on the thicker patch of hair on the middle of my chest pulling tight as she came.

When she relaxed, she kissed me. "That was sweet. I love all the ways you make me cum " She kissed me again. Her pussy had soaked my cock and balls when she came, and I could feel it pulsing with aftershocks.

"You keep squeezing me like that, and you're going to make me cum very soon."

Kami kissed me again, and I felt her hand reach around to pull my ass into her. "Mmmm, I can't wait. I want to feel it again tonight. We have to go back over to the college in the morning. I can't wait to feel it soaking my panties all day."

"Did you feel it today??"

Kami smiled broadly. "Oh, yeah, Even after a shower this morning, I was feeling it all day, inside me and dripping into my panties. By lunchtime, my pussy was soaked from your cum, and from my own juice, just thinking about it. I knew then I had to have you again tonight, I wanted more of your sweet cum." She smiled again and kissed me. I felt her leg go over me, pulling me closer with her thigh. "Mmmm....You're getting bigger inside me, I can feel you swelling." She pulled tighter to me. The full contact and her quivering pussy pushed me over the edge. I kissed her hard, pulling her ass to me. "Cum in me. I want your hot sperm filling me again," she said through the kiss.

I was there. My cock contracted and spewed, long bursts of semen that filled and overflowed her, making her cum again from the heat. We lay together for a good while, til my cock finally softened up and slipped out, making Kami giggle. She dipped a couple of fingers in her soaked twat, playing for a moment in the dripping cum, then licking them off.

"Damn you cum a lot!!" She said, taking another pass at her leaking cunt. "I wish my boyfriend came like this." She kissed me. I could taste a mix of my cum and her orgasmic juice, which was a turn on, apparently for both of us. What started out as a short kiss turned into a long, sucking each other's tongue out festival of lust.

"You have a way of inspiring me. I never would have guessed we'd wind up here, and it's been a real turn on for me. You're so sweet, and so hot at the same time. That's something that's always been a huge turn on, the sweet girl next door with a burning flame under her shorts and tank top. Your boyfriend needs to learn to appreciate that."

Kami kissed me. "I'll be here for two years. He may soon find he's an ex boyfriend if he doesn't step up."

"Don't go dumping him on my account. Keep in mind, he's young yet, and still has a lot to learn. Guide him gently, he may be teachable. I didn't start out like this, it took me some time and practice to get where I am."

"Yeah, but, Tom," she kissed me. "You get me there like none of my boyfriends-my first time was when I was 15, in the back of a Toyota..."

"Yeah, I had a feeling I wasn't your first," I said, kissing her forehead.

Kami giggled at my dose of reality. "None of my boyfriends come even close to what you do to me. And even if he dumps me, I'll be here the next couple of years, and you," she kissed me, "I think, will keep me quite busy while I'm here."